Who a King Must Do Ch. 12

Story Info
To a hidden place.
5.1k words
4.74
6.5k
9

Part 13 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
466 Followers

It had now been three months since that fateful day on which Tyrande made her suggestion. In her wildest dreams, the High Priestess would not have imagined that her kinky wish would lead her to where she was today. Riding the humongous cock of Anduin Llane Wrynn, the greatest stud she ever cheated on her husband with.

Sometimes she woke up in her bed fully aware what a whore she was. Despite his sexual shortcomings, she had loved Malfurion. Then she started touching herself at the memory of her new master and the first time he had penetrated her. How hard he had taken her -- dominated her - after just having his cherry popped. Her unfaithful love for the Arch Druid had been replaced with a complete devotion to her new master.

Was it scary? A bit, at first. Tyrande had fucked around a lot in her millennia of life. Not once had she felt what she felt for Anduin, especially not that suddenly. Just another point that made the High King a supreme monarch. His manliness, his sexual prowess, his kindness, after the initial high of being fucked into slavery, like she always had wanted, she was now genuinely in love with the man. Unlike her cuck of an ex, she had no reason whatsoever to cheat on him as well.

So, what if she was a whore? She was Anduin's slut and pregnant with his child. Her life was the best. All thanks to that suggestion she had made to allow her people to have fun in these dark times. A loud moan escaped her lips as her pussy was split apart.

Immediately, Anduin grabbed her by the turquoise of her wild hair and grunted into her ear in a deep voice that made her being shiver in delight, "Keep your voice down, Tyrande." There was no need to be quiet, nothing important was discussed in court today, only that her master wanted her to. That was the best reason one could give, however. She clenched her teeth in a desperate attempt to obey, meanwhile continuing to bounce her ass on his lap. It was her goal to make him cum, to please her master, instead her unfocused eyes rolled up her skull when she pushed herself over the edge.

"Masssteeeeer," she moaned out yet again, her pussy coiling tightly around Anduin's cock. She could feel every vein of his thick shaft inside her, that was how barely it fit into her. receiving several slaps to the ass in punishment. The pain was only secondary, it was the blissful humiliation that increased her sensitivity immensely. Feeling a deep purple outline of her master's hand appear on her round ass she continued to cum.

It was shocking to the core. The orgasmic experience that king Anduin bestowed upon the females he graced with his cock was surpassed only by the ecstasy one felt upon being filled with his cum. Whether one was being impregnated or simply had the royal's mark work its incredible magic upon one's body, the hot spunk of Anduin was what all women in the throne room craved.

After her orgasm subsided, Tyrande was pulled off her master's cock and forced to the floor. There was no need for justification. Obviously, the High Priestess was incapable of keeping her mouth shut while being fucked, so she would have to keep it occupied in another way. Opening her maw wide, ever careful to keep her pearly white teeth away from the quivering member, she took him right into her throat.

Her pussy gushed with each centimetre she sucked past her hollowed cheeks. The sorry remainder of a gag reflex was quickly wrestled down, even as the large foreign object stretched the capacity of throat. The girthy cock was visible to everyone else through to bulging of her neck. A mixture of the sweet taste of her own pussy and the heavy musk of Anduin's juices filled her.

Once she had him all the way down, she moved her head back and forth in an erratic fashion. She was facefucking herself, her pussy continuing to run with wetness each slurping sound along the way. Still, she was too slow for Anduin, must have been as he grabbed her.

Tyrande loved the way the High King grabbed her head. While his finger were digging deep into her hair, his thumbs caressed the sensitive inside of the knife-like protrusions. Roughly, like a berserking orc throwing his great-axe, Anduin sleeved his dick inside her over and over again.

Tyrande rubbed her crotch fiercely as she was handled like that. Her mouth was just a sleeve to be used. Just a hole for him to fuck. These thoughts made her so hot, her fingers were practically dripping pussy juices as they curved inside her. Her head was getting dizzy from the lack of air, Anduin giving her no pause, yet she felt no panic -- only pleasure.

Then ecstasy as her throat was loaded up with semen.

With every spurt of the hot, white liquid that guzzled down into her stomach her body felt a pulse of flame torch her body from the inside. It was far from the guilty pleasure she would get back in the day, it was a proper shock. She had never gotten off from sucking cock before Anduin, now she felt like her brain was melting away. Her very soul was cleansed by Elune's Light burning in her lover's loins, just like the Shadow caused every single nerve in her body to feel her orgasm throughout her entire physical being, ultimately showing in the purple flare that took hold of her eyes.

Around her, the rest of Anduin's slaves also experienced small climaxes. The High King had bound their marks together through recent experiments. As long as he willed it, whenever one of them experienced the bliss of being filled with his cum, so did every other woman's brand activate and cause them to feel a weaker ripple of that orgasm. That way, even if one of them had to be the lucky one to swallow or to have her holes filled, they all always gained some pleasure out of the deal.

Not that this was needed, the servitude was reward enough, but they appreciated their kingly reward all the same. "I thank you, master," Tyrande gasped after pulling back, she dared to speak these four words because they were some of the last Anduin would hear from her in a while.

"It was my pleasure, Tyrande," the High King answered with a gracious smile. "Now, I wish you quick winds, may you return when I do."

The High Priestess rose from between his legs and nodded, "I will do my best to see you again as soon as is possible, my master." Then she turned to leave, only stopping for a second at the side of his throne, pushing her ass out. Anduin raised an eyebrow, but granted her what she desired nonetheless, giving his final goodbye in the form of a slap to her ass that reverberated through the entire throne room. "Keep his cock warm for me, that's all you are good for," Tyrande whispered towards Maiev, chained to the throne.

"Don't worry, he will have forgotten about your pussy by the time you return," the Warden growled back, still no respect for the High Priestess, even as her senior slave. The turquoise maned piece of sexy ass was about to get bogged down in a dispute, when a pleading glance from Anduin caused her to lower her head and walk away.

Anduin kept an eye on her ass, and the outline of his hand on it, until the very last moment. Of his harem, now only Jaina and Maiev were around. Valeera had gone to help Vanessa in her underground work, currently focused in making sure that the nobles unhappy with Anduin's plans held no meaningful power by the time the actual transition rolled around. Tyrande and Shandris were now on a trip to the ruins of Teldrassil, Darkshore and Ashenvale. They went to prepare an eventual counter-invasion, as well as gather a few materials for the new temple of Elune that was to be added to the Stormwind cathedral.

Speaking of the cathedral, it seemed that they had been getting a stupendous amount of charity lately. There were talks about renovating the whole district to become one giant clerical masterpiece, with institutions dedicated to the new challenges healers faced as well as a proper segment to challenge the dwarven districts near monopoly of mass orgies.

Anduin was barely involved in that whole thing. If the clerics had the money to undertake such a thing, he would be happy to put his signature under the building license. Such projects would put hundreds if not thousands of people to work.

Although Anduin was wondering how many more slaves they really had. This was not a bottomless barrel. Currently it all seemed fine, but there would come a time when...

Problems for another day, for now Anduin gestured towards Jaina that she was to take his currently unoccupied cock. "How would you like me to please you, Anduin?" the platinum silver and gold haired bombshell asked, presenting all of her naked body to him and the court. Being a wife to the High King, being naked was her privilege and duty.

Anduin couldn't help but say three simple words, "I love you." Simpler truths were barely spoken. The archmage was as if at the prime of her youth, she was gorgeous, her body curvy from the plump ass to the juicy tits. The firmness of which he rested his eyes upon. "Use your breasts, Jaina, that would please me deeply."

"As you wish," she obeyed immediately, dropping to his feet like a proper wife and slave would. In the past, she would have needed to stop to remove the pendant that held the anchor-shaped piece of silver that made her Lord Admiral of Kul Tiras. However, the token of rulership was now attached to a black leather collar that hugged tightly to her throat instead, so it wasn't getting in the way and better marked her status as Anduin's cocksleeve.

She cupped her breasts in each hand, their large size spilling over her palm. They were as large as always, the pink nipples crowning them hard in the warmth of the throne room. Anduin had heard that women's breasts got bigger during their pregnancy. Now in her seventh week, Jaina's breasts had yet to change in any noticeable way. The pervert inside the king couldn't wait for them to swell, and to taste the milk spurting from within him.

Even as they were, however, they were wonderful. Firm but perfectly soft, the mounds of flesh wrapped around his rock-hard cock, its length allowing Jaina to even run her long tongue around the head and suck on it while she moved her tits between her hands. Soon they ran wet with saliva and precum and Anduin closed his eyes for a moment to enjoy the sensation.

With Jaina he was gentle, running his head through her hair to prevent it from getting in the way. She wore it open these days, something Anduin generally approved off. Only on some days, when she was feeling like an eager little cocksucking slut (more so than usual) in want to spend the entire day between his legs, she would braid it or fixate it otherwise.

When the High King lids opened again, he was met straight with the brilliant blue of Jaina's eyes. Her hollowed out cheeks were sticking to his cock as tightly as a glove, her chest brushing over the sensitive spots on the underside of his shaft with perfect awareness of their location. The rhythm of her soft breasts was perfectly hypnotic, one rising as the other fell.

Anduin felt his balls swell and suddenly his orgasm was right upon him. The sight was pushing him over the edge easefully and his potent seed was immediately shooting into her mouth. Surprised by this, Jaina did the most shameful thing and failed to swallow the first two spurts. Thick strands of cum escaped her full, pink lips and covered her milky breasts with another shade of white.

The first queen of Stormwind quickly corrected her mistake, stretching her neck as far as possible to suck Anduin deeper into her wanting mouth, the rest of his large load landing in the lustful ladies' insides and its perfect taste causing her to moan strongly in a sudden climax.

Letting out a prolonged breath, Anduin bathed in the sight of his longtime masturbation fantasy cumming at merely swallowing his cum. This was made even better by Maiev writhing in front of the right armrest of his throne, where she was leashed like a dog. The Warden's hands wandered everywhere but her chest and pussy, as she was not allowed to pleasure herself no matter how many secondary orgasms she experienced.

Anduin felt like she deserved a treat though. "Maiev, clean up your queen," he commanded. Jaina pulled off his cock with a smile. Strands of her hair fell messily around her face as Anduin's hand wandered from her head to his throne.

"Do it properly," Jaina told the masochistic Warden.

"If you know my history, you know that I do everything with the proper depth," Maiev's scornful voice delivered some back-talk even as she gleefully crawled the short distance. She opened her mouth wide and her dark lips pressed against Jaina's. There was a rather large chance that there was still some seed within the queen's mouth after all, and so Maiev stretched her tongue as deeply as she could to taste the seed mixed with the arch mage's sweet saliva.

Anduin gestured towards one of the elven slave's in the room. Lesbian intercourse between his personal whores was understandably attractive and he needed someone to keep his cock company in the meantime, as stroking his own meat was a thing he disliked deeply to do and wouldn't have looked great in the court either.

In recent time, the idea that it was wasteful for men to cum anywhere but on or in a woman had taken root in Stormwind, minor fetish application like a bunch of men cumming in a cup and then having a slut drink it aside. Anduin wasn't even sure if there was anybody out there who still had a wank rather than fucking in the entirety of Stormwind. Maybe some weirdos with the right fetish. Malfurion came to mind.

The elf had purple hair and greenish skin. She was a bit more androgynous in her facial structure than other members of her race, but in return her body had less of the Amazonian athleticism and more of ladylike softness, even her breasts were bigger than night elven average. "I thank you for this opportunity, High King," she said in a soft-spoken voice and bowed down to suck his cock.

Anduin had other plans. The slave was clean right now, but it was her duty to suck numerous dicks throughout the day. That was the job of that cumslut, the slavehood she had agreed to together with the rest of her permanently horny people. Her pussy, however, was something only Anduin was allowed to claim within these sacred halls. Therefore, he pulled her right into his lap, large chest towards him, and penetrated her cunt, invoking an ecstatic scream in the night elf, who was now filled with the cock of every woman's dreams.

Within a few thrusts, her expression was degraded into that of a dumbfucked whore. The size, the girth, the way he angled his thrusts from below, Anduin had both the tool and the technique to reduce them all to putty even without any magic. Her tongue lolled out as she let out a mess of words that Anduin, with his limited understanding of Darnassian, managed to understand as dirty talk.

Position wise, she was riding him, but there was no doubt that Anduin's strong hands on her waist were what dictated the tempo. Between every bounce, when the High King was balls deep inside her splashing pussy, he could look over her shoulder to keep watching the ongoing engagement on the floor in front of him.

Maiev was done with her thorough kiss and moved onto the main price. The gooey semen had ran down partially Jaina's breasts, trails the redhead Warden was now following in reverse. First she licked everything of the sides, moaning as the feeling of Anduin's semen in her mouth triggered small orgasms. Next she devoured every last drop that had made its way to Jaina's nipples, taking great care in sucking and twirling her tongue around the pink buttons.

Jaina, sighed softly, squishing her tits between her arms as she reached between her legs with both hands and started masturbating. For every person in the room, only a few not watching the spectacle instead of listening to whoever was currently holding a speech over some minor incidents, it logical that the limitation for male orgasms that was becoming cultural rapidly did not apply to the ladies of Stormwind. Watching a woman, particularly one as attractive as Jaina, touch herself out in the open and dripping on the floor in process made more than a few people cum into the mouths of their attendants.

Once she was sure the nipples had been cleaned completely, Maiev sunk her head into the gap between the squished breasts. The sticky mixture of saliva, precum and the products of Anduin's sex was difficult to reach under these circumstances and the Warden's entire face vanished amongst the overabundant flesh.

Jaina's moans grew more frequent and higher pitched, Maiev redoubled her efforts, grabbed her master's first wife's tits with her hands to help her get deep between them. Bent forward, the Warden's ass would make the moon goddess she prayed to proud, and her pussy gushed everytime she lapped out a bit more of seed. Anduin was right up to the edge again, knowing the answer already he asked the bitch riding his cock. "Do you wish me to cum inside you?"

"Yeeessssshhhhh," came the slurred, screaming answer, a second later the slave went silent, her mouth opened in a wide-O as she was filled with the hottest, most desired fluid in all the kingdom. Her body quivered, completely impaled, the magic resting in the High King's seed did not take root within her, but it didn't just vanish because of that. Light and Shadow neutralized each other within the cumslut's pussy and womb, letting out energy that rushed through her like electricity in the process.

"Cum," Anduin spoke a single word, strained and quiet as his climax made it hard to formulate, and to his feet both of his personal slaves began squirting as if he had been fucking them rather than this random bitch in heat. Their screams were the signal to which uncounted numbers of nobles and the slaves pleasing them came themselves, it was simply too erotic for their senses to handle.

A recuperation period of fulfilled silence fell upon the court. Eager for more attention from their master, Jaina and Maiev recovered first. Their bodies were as exhausted, if not more so, than any other women would be after such an experience, but they were women of strong will even before Anduin had made them his whores and to please him their minds would force themselves through any torture, particularly one so ecstatically wonderful.

"I... hope... I will... bear your child... High King..." the slave panted into his ear before rising from his cock with moans and quivers. When she turned to leave, Maiev grabbed her by the arm. "W-what is it, lady Shadowsong?" Despite her degraded position, covered in unsavoury fluids and chained onto the throne, the lowest and most mistreated slave amongst Anduin's hare, the Warden was still the Warden and as thus feared and respected by her people.

"You want to leave without cleaning up behind you?" Maiev growled, pointing at Anduin's dick with a nod of her head. It was wet from the slave's juices and a last drop of cum was slowly dribbling out. "Mind your manners!"

"M-my apologies," the slave immediately fell to her knees and began sucking.

"Join her," Anduin told Maiev, "as a reward." The scowling look on the Warden's face changed into an obedient joy and a moment later she was sucking on the base of the High King's might cock. There was no room for Jaina in that, but the queen took her seat in Anduin's lap, perfectly fitting between his leg and the armrest of the throne, happily to kiss her husband.

Being the king came with many advantages.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Being the king also came with the burden of decisions.

"One last time, master," Maiev tone was one of disdain, she was heavily opposed to the king's current plan and not afraid to voice it. The owl shaped helmet gave her voice a metallic ring, in contrast the green coat that hid her entire body moved tonelessly over the splintered stone ground. "This is a terrible idea."

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
466 Followers
12