Who a King Must Do Ch. 13

Story Info
A dark blade.
4.2k words
4.69
5.6k
5
0

Part 14 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
444 Followers

In the darkest depths of the dungeons, down countless elevators and through a cave that still bore the mark of demonic spiders, lay the second most secured gate within the Watcher's hold. Only the entrance was more tightly knit in terms of spells and just like the one above it was a circular gate with the mural of an owl carved into its wood. This was where the corpse of Illidan had been kept not too long ago and where they had stored the only weapon that had survived the sacrifice of its power in the pursuit of stopping Sargeras' sword from poisoning their very world.

Even cum-drunk, the Watchers that accompanied him down here were uncomfortable with his decision to go here. However, their leader had spoken her final warning earlier and her master wanted to do this anyhow. Maiev raised her hand, a silver glow surrounding it as she spoke a chant in her native tongue. The door slid open without any sound.

"Stay here," Anduin told everyone and set out to cross the bridge. The darkness here had transformed into a pitch-black Abyss since the new captive had been set into her confinement. It grew above even the drop beyond the path and hid everything beyond a few metres around Anduin in complete black. Looking over his shoulder, Maiev had already vanished from view.

There was no ledge between him and the edge. Despite this, the High King stepped forwards without hesitation. Not even the Light, he called upon, for the one in his heart was the only one he needed to guide him. He had achieved an equilibrium between the forces and as such, this Shadow was nothing to fear.

Ahead of him a single, dark blue light appeared. The surroundings made it impossible to gage how far away it was, but the snake-like pupil left no doubt that she was watching him approach. 'The boy king,' a seductive voice spoke into his mind. She sounded weakened, but that didn't stop her from trying to manipulate Anduin, as the voidborne always wanted to. 'Have you come to serve at the master's table?'

"The only master I serve is myself," Anduin's resolute voice answered. In nothing but the brown robes, he used to obscure his identity during travels, and wielding Shalamayne he reached the source. Upon a stone pedestal hovered, held up by invisible forces, a dagger. Together, the back of the black, rune-beset blade and the spike-covered guard formed a flowing S-shape. The dark blue eye sat above the grip and stared. Despite it's inorganic state, the will within the blade was perfectly capable of sensing what was around it.

'You... have changed since I last gazed upon your soul,' Xal'atath, Blade of the Black Empire, sounded honestly surprised. A snicker, attractive and composed, like that of a noblewoman who had been using only her charisma to rise to prominence. 'How peculiar. This is not the fate he foresaw.'

"Nobody foresaw what I would do for this world," Anduin stated and gripped the blade's handle. He shared of his Shadow with her, filled her with the energy she needed to recover. Before his eyes, liquid flesh began ooze from the metal.

From dark blue, it changed into a deep purple, new spikes growing from the back of the blade as membranes spanned between the ones already there. The runes transformed into bags of liquid shadow and the edge sat upon flesh. The eye widened in delight, suddenly capable of moving. Xal'atath blinked, the blade stretching within the High King's hand like a cat after a long nap.

She tried to pull more from Anduin's power, but he cut the flow once she was restored to this degree. 'A most gracious gift, your highness,' she purred, in a much stronger tone now. 'I see now what you intend with me.' Along with the power, the recent history of his deeds had been flooding the blade's consciousness. She knew his plans and intentions now. 'I am honoured by your trust in me.'

The abyss around Anduin crept back, the cave suddenly visible in its entirety. The owned of the darkness was no longer hostile towards him, and Shalamayne spent golden light for him anyhow. Now that the High King possessed another weapon as the outlet of his Shadow, there was no need for Shalamayne to represent his balance on its own.

"It is not with trust that I gave these memories to you, it is with certainty that this is the quickest way to get you to play along," the king stated and turned around. He was playing with something far more dangerous than fire, he knew. However, if he wanted to master the Shadow, he needed a teacher and a focus. The Blade of the Black Empire fulfilled both of these conditions at once.

Yes, he had been able to use his powers freely already to accomplish things, Vanessa was the greatest proof of this, but the Shadow sometimes leaked out when he didn't mean to. So far that had only caused accidental orgasms on the part of his slaves, but it was only a question of time before something vile would happen.

Furthermore, the blade possessed knowledge outside of what any library of this world could hold. The risk in taking her out of this confinement was enormous, but the returns would hopefully make it worth it.

'I will make it worth your while,' Xal'atath promised, the sensual voice not at all fitting with the eldritch blade in his left hand. 'Let me show you a simple trick, as thanks,' she stated and the light-eating aura of void magic appeared around her. A moment later, she was gone. 'Take a step backwards, if you would, your highness,' she said in a voice as smooth as butter one a honey bread. He did and a moment later Xal'atath reappeared in his hand. 'A spell that lets you shift an object into the void and tether it to a soul, carrying it with you without any hassle,' she explained.

The legends about Xal'atath often stated that the blade appeared only where it could wreak the most havoc and seemingly out of nowhere. This explained how she got around. 'On my own, this spell is quite draining...' she sighed in exhaustion, a veiled ploy to get Anduin to feed her yet more of his power. Seeing through this, he still obliged. She was in no position to overtake him. Even if he were to feed her all of the darkness within him, he would still have access to the Light. That would make it an even fight between just the two of them and Anduin was rarely on his own. 'Just a bit more...' she gasped in a lustful tone, a spectre suddenly appearing at Anduin's side.

He immediately pointed Shalamayne at the translucent shape. "Be at ease, your majesty," the more tangible voice of Xal'Atath echoed from the ghost. The dark outline of a body became more defined by the second, Anduin simply staying ready to react.

An elf of light, greyish-blue skin and wavy, midnight blue hair appeared. She had a body much closer to that of a blood than of a night elf and was completely naked. Her frame was slender, long legs rising into wide hips, a narrow waist and then firm, decently large breasts. She had clearly taken a form to be as pleasing to Anduin as was possible within her dark nature and succeeded in doing so.

Anduin's erection rose as he couldn't help but devour her with his eyes. From the black of her nails, to the dark blue nipples, up to the wavy tips of her long, unkempt hair. A deeply attractive being and something that the king yearned to fuck, her curves reminding him of a mixture of Jaina, Tyrande and Valeera. Her glossy, blue lips, only a shade darker than her skin, curved into a sleight smile. "You may try and touch me, your majesty," she offered, turning around to stretch her ass towards him. It looked full and bouncy, made to be slapped and jiggle in return.

When Anduin attempted to, his hand went right through her.

"Ah, too sad," Xal'atath moaned, it sounded like earnest disappointment, "I seem to be too weak to manifest a genuine body, still."

The temptation to give her even more power was clearly present, but Anduin drew the line there. It would have been better if he had done it earlier, considering he was now haunted by the image of an incredibly sexy woman. "Show me that spell again," he demanded instead and soon thereafter both Shalamayne and Xal'atath were sent into nothingness. Much to the latter's displeasure.

"This golden presence right next to me is bothersome," she complained as Anduin made his way back. The spiritual manifestation followed him, hovering a bit over the floor, as if even the illusion of walking was beneath her. Never straying more than a couple of metres away from Anduin and looking around with the eyes given to her, the High King could observe that she was able to sense with this spectre, but bound still to the blade and thus, in turn, to him.

His form peeled out of the darkness and the Watchers breathed out in relief. Stepping forward, Maiev didn't let her own emotions show, but her silver eyes betrayed a deep thank to Elune for Anduin's safe return. "Master, have you lost your weapon?" she asked in a scolding tone.

"No, both Xal'atath and Shalamayne I can now call through a spell," he explained it simply, showing by summoning the light-infused blade once. Nobody seemed to notice the bombshell of a spectre, though.

"Only you can see me, your majesty," she explained upon his questioning gaze, sexily biting her finger. "You are the only worthy one, after all." Her other hand glided over her breasts and down to her smooth crotch, gently parting her purple pussy lips. "My deepest gratitude for these curves. Now, if only I could get fucked again."

Anduin ignored her with a clear tent in the brown cloth that covered his body. After moving his sword back into the void, he grabbed Maiev's coat and undid the cord at the front. He shoved the heavy piece of metal and cloth off her shoulders and left her in nothing but her fetish gear. "Turn around and bend down," he commanded her.

Envious moans could be heard from the couple of Watchers around them as they watched their redheaded leader follow her master's wish. Standing with parted legs she bent down until her head was at the same level as her ankles. Anduin tossed his robes aside, completely naked as he had left his pants in front of the entrance. A perverted Watcher had asked to keep them and he had granted her that right.

"Oh, by the Lords of Nothing, you ARE massive," Xal'atath gasped as she saw his erect member with her own eyes for the first time. Hovering over to the left side of his field of view, the manipulative voidborne began masturbating. "Mhm, oohhhh, it's been so long since I felt... pleasure," she gasped, twsting and pulling on her left nipple. She lay in the air, giving Anduin an easy view as she rubbed her pussy for a few moments, her fingers soon coated in a black liquid. "Succubi aren't the only ones with aphrodisiac pussy juices, you know?" she purred, breathing accelerating, just as Anduin grabbed Maiev and slammed into her.

"Oh, Elune, master!" the Warden purred out.

"Cum," Anduin commanded the second he was to the hilt inside her. Maeiv's outcry of ecstasy gave away her surprise, her pussy tensing around his cock. "Harder! Cum!" he bellowed, feeling her folds quiver milkingly around him. "CUM, MAIEV!" he screamed, barely overtaking her voice as the stacking effect of her forced orgasms wiped her mind. The stone floor was getting sprayed with a violent squirting. Then Anduin began moving.

His cock was pulsating brutally with the need to release. The connection with Xal'atath had caused his aggressive side to flare up and the blade's manifestation teasing him her by flaunting her curves did not help in the slightest. As it was, he felt bad for taking this out on Maiev, but if he didn't vent this lust he felt like he would go insane.

"What a slut she has become," Xal'atath gasped, her own hands speeding up as she watched this whole thing going on. Moans, played up to be extra enticing, reverberated both in Anduin's mind and ears, impossible to ignore. "And what a brilliant, if primal, use of the Shadow, your majesty." She looked at the girthy shaft that appeared and disappeared within the gushing cunt. "Not that you seem to need such trickery."

"M-master... my legs... I ca-aaaah," Maiev screamed out between thrusts. The initial wave of orgasm had now subsided, but her body was immensely more sensitive from the aftershocks and Anduin ramming into her like there was no tomorrow pushed her over the edge again and again. It was a wonder that she was still standing right now.

Anduin wanted none of that, interrupting her words by slapping her on the ass and causing a spike of pleasure derived from the pain. "Collapse and you shall not taste my cum for a week," he warned, immediately feeling her buckling legs straightening again. There were few punishments more effective he could administer to such an addict to his royal seed.

Which he promptly spurted inside her mere moments later. It felt like the entirety of his large balls were pumping into his most masochistic slave within this one orgasm. Watching a load of it push out around his dick sheathed halfway inside her, the truth was probably far beyond that. Pulling out, massive glops of semen began running down her legs and dripping from her pussy. Bent as her elastic body was, Maiev caught some of it in her mouth, much more staining her face.

Anduin took a relaxed breath out and looked around. The quartet of Watchers around him were doing their name all honour, except they were not just gazing upon them but had also lost their pants and were rubbing their pussies with all the envy in the world. Apparently, they had taken it as a symbol of pride to follow the same order as their leader though, as they were all standing during their self-pleasuring.

Trailing on the High King made the mistake of looking directly at Xal'atath, who wasn't stopping like the rest of them. "Oh, LORDS! What I wouldn't give to have this giant cock in here," she screamed, her voice a promise of deep pleasure. The dark colouration of her pussy juices became lighter and lighter as it ran down, quickly turning translucent. Whatever dark, blissful magic was resting within them was absorbed through the skin, it seemed, and caused Xal'atath to fuel in her own lust. "Oh, I yearn to be bred."

Her gasps kept Anduin's cock as hard as steel. Purple glowing eyes watched him through half-closed lids, her teasing and self-pleasuring continued. Where the lie of her wanting to manipulate him ended and her genuine wants began, the schemer herself barely knew.

"I haven't been fucked since the war against the titans, an eternity spent uncarrying. I yearn to put more spawns into this world - Ah, if you desire, I can make them sexy like me too, your majesty. You and me together, mhm, our spawns would form a dynasty of unparalleled beauty and strength," her voice pitch was incredibly high compared to the seductive tranquillity she usually used when addressing him. A visible orgasm washed over her, eyes closing, lips biting. She continued moaning into his thoughts instead. 'These masturbating orgasms are nothing like a true, thick, long cock.'

As if to prove her right, her orgasm, which had begun way later, also stopped way before Maiev started gargling breathlessly in delight. The Warden was still on her feet, no matter how much her entire body quivered from the taste of semen still showering onto her face from her own pussy.

The ancient blade was anything but done. Three fingers stretching her cunt, her other hand went lower, to the sphincter, glistening with dripped down juices, peek out from between her marvellous ass. "A creature of my might would never need this hole," she stated, massaging it by trailing index and middle finger around the rim, "but..." she practically screamed when she slipped them inside her, "I just LOVE this mixture of pain and pleasure. The vanity of getting fucked in such a useless hole... Ah, getting my ass ravaged after being impregnated, those are my fondest memories."

Her snatch was gushing, both of her holes getting penetrated by her own actions. Although her dark honey splattered to the ground below her, it all vanished in the thin air. That manifestation she kept active could only interact with herself, after all, and leave no trails in the world.

Sexy as her display was, it could very much influence the one person who could see her. "Keep standing," Anduin commanded a second time, then guided his enormous prick up to Maiev's asshole. With no energy to struggle and her will focused solely on being a subservient slut for her hungering master, the Warden tried her best to relax her asshole and allow him easy entrance. An almost futile effort.

Anduin was simply too big for that relaxation to do a lot. The head of his head pressed against her and began prying her open. Gritting his teeth and groaning, he was embraced by the absurd tightness, only slowly pushing inside. "Mastaaaaahh," Maiev moaned between her feet, loving every second of being used as the king's cocksleeve, "You are brea-ah-king meeee. Mooooore, do it moooore!"

"Oh, fuck," Xal'atath gasped with honest envy, "I want to be in that sluts position right now." To emphasize, the living weapon changed her position in the air to the same one Maiev had been told to assume. "Lords, what this slut wouldn't give to feel you majestic cock in her filthy, unworthy holes, your highness."

Anduin kept his eyes on the masturbating faux-elf as he sunk deeper down into the pleasure-drunk Warden. The feeling of the jiggly flesh of her round ass against his crotch was the signal for him to start thrusting. His hips became a blur, no regard for longevity was given. He just wanted, needed to cum. Maiev was already squirting all over the floor, her skin alone as sensitive as the pussy of a normal woman.

It didn't take long for his balls to tighten again and pump a new load up the Warden's ass. As if on command, Xal'atath brought herself to orgasm at that exact same moment. Bolts of white blocked Anduin's vision directly on the nerves, clenching his teeth as he emptied a load that was normal, but ridiculous for any other man, inside this lowly slave of his.

"You may rest," he granted her once he, still fully erect pulled out of her.

Her body did collapse onto the cave floor, barely catching herself on all fours. Even with eyes blinded from the orgasmic haze, she noticed her master's prevailing desires. "Pleashe..." she slurred, her mouth tired from all the moaning, "Lemme sherve you moore."

"Rest," Anduin repeated, more commanding this time, her body relaxing and laying down on the floor. "You," he pointed at the four Watchers. They were all the same level of depraved, busy stopping their first anal masturbation, executed in honour of their assfucked leader. "Line up against the wall."

They scrambled to follow his command. The Watcher's year legendary discipline was used in ways none had ever imagined, when they looked for the most high-ranked member amongst them. Once found, they all followed her towards whatever wall she chose, where she took the leftmost spot and the lowest ranked member went to the absolute right.

Anduin stepped closer, throbbing erection in hand, "Face forward, present your pussy," he continued like a drill instructor. Each of them reached behind them with their right hand and pulled aside the round buttock. As expected, their pussies were extremely wet from the display they had masturbated too. "Do you wish to be bred?" the High King asked, grabbing the leftmost elf by the hips.

"YES!" she screamed ecstatically and Anduin claimed her pussy. "ELU-aaaaaah-nnnneeee! Thank you for you champion!" she howled at the ceiling, head in neck, as he began to hammer her tight little snatch. Just like with Maiev moments before, the king wasn't interested in lasting long, just in blasting his seed inside the willing cunts of these sluts for his cock.

A pain-driven moan echoed through the dark cave, following a hard slap on the elves purple ass. "Address me by the title you will address all humans by, you moronic slave!" he told her.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
444 Followers
12