Who a King Must Do Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You learn quick," Anduin complimented in a deeply approving tone that caused her pussy to gush with delight. It urged her to do even better. Soon she began alternating her movements. Not just back and forth in a predictable rhythm. Her tongue massaged what points she found made the king groan. As best she could, she moved her mouth in a gyrating fashion to alternate the path her sealing lips took.

All throughout, she moaned, a flash of pleasure vibrating through her whole body whenever he penetrated her mouth and a wanting void whenever he wasn't there to fill her greedy, tight throat. She was making him feel good and in return got such bliss. She was happy she had waited until meeting him to suck cock, had she started any sooner, she probably would have gotten addicted to it long ago.

Footsteps in the water caught her attention, but she would be damned if she stopped long enough to check who or how many. Anduin greeted the assortment of naked women, except for leather collars, with a glaze eyed nod. It was his entire harem, having returned from their individual responsibilities to greet him. Even Vanessa was there, crawling on all four just like Maiev. "I knew only my husband could make a woman scream like that," Jaina, at the head of the group stated.

"You should have told us you were back already," Valeera stated, making an unflattering gesture with the hand that held both leashes to the crawling girls. She only remained upset for a moment, before her left travelled to her already glistening pussy. "But I see you got a new toy."

"The master returns with two new women in his possession," announced the suddenly manifesting void elf. "I am Xal'atath, though I have crossed him, Anduin has showed me the truth of his path..." a moment of silence ensued, the girls not reacting whatsoever. "...none of you seem particularly surprised."

"Our master is the greatest man in the universe, why should we be surprised he managed to enslave you as well?" Tyrande stated with amusement. "We will talk more about the how and why later. For now...," she looked at Aclysia, still attached to Anduin's cock with raw greed, "we have one more harem member to initiate, don't we?"

"Indeed," Anduin groaned, then outright moaned out when his harem began to surround him and the demon hunter. Xal'atath and Vanessa pressed their sizable racks against his shoulders, while his first queen Jaina hugged him from behind, her massive tits squishing against his back. All three caressed his chest with gentle hands, rubbing the remaining stress from the adventure out of his muscles with handfuls of moon well water, more cleansing than any soap. Tyrande and Shandris kneeled down beside Aclysia.

Shandris bowed down further to please Anduin's balls with her tongue as the High Priestess whispered sweet things into the demon hunter's ear as he played with her pale tits. "You are such a good, cock sucking slut. You will make a fine sister slave," this was only the beginning, at some point Shandris changed her position with her adoptive mother and then it went back and forth between compliments and pleasing their master.

Valeera and Maiev took their position behind Aclysia, the latter being commanded to eat the demon hunter's pussy. Despite the irony of such a situation, the Warden let no word be heard as she obeyed. The sadistic blood elf, on the other hand, found her delight in playing with Aclysia's tail and asshole, sucking and playfully biting the former while fingering the latter.

Once more overwhelmed by the pleasure, Aclysia stopped moving and it was upon Anduin to use her throat to finish. With the grip on her horns clenching, he facefucked her, again. It didn't take long for his orgasm to approach. "Do not swallow!" he pushed out between clenched teeth.

"You heard him, do not swallow this load," Tyrande warningly echoed.

"Under no circumstances whatsoever, shall you swallow his delicious seed," Shandris reinforced, whispering into Aclysia's other ear. Their silver glowing eyes looked at their master expectingly and then his seed began to flow.

A load, massive even for him, filled the white-haired bootilicious bitch's mouth to the brim. Her cheeks even bloated slightly, as she barely managed to follow his command. Her throat quivered multiple times with a suppressed need to guzzle all of this delicious, hot stuff down. An instinct especially hard to keep down as she came yet again, from the inlaid mana and the lovely feeling of the sticky stuff filling her mouth.

Aclysia swirled the white liquid with her tongue as she came all over Maiev's. For the second time in her life she squirted. All thanks to Anduin and her awakened love for sucking his massive cock. "Share with them," the High King instructed and enjoyed the resulting scene. His girls scrambled to taste of his cum, as they always did.

There was a small fight about who got to go first. Established was that Jaina, being the first queen, would taste the least diluted of her husband's seed. Xal'atath, however, saw herself above all of them and thus tried to get ahead. Something Anduin had get in on, punishing her by putting her dead last on the list by command.

Jaina, Valeera, Tyrande, Shandris, Maiev, Vanessa and then finally Xal'atath, they all got their share of cum. It was their first taste in over a week in some cases and the sharing kiss they exchanged with Aclysia was always accompanied with loud moans and gasps as they came from the taste and the pleasure the marks upon their bodies sent through them.

A mark, for which Aclysia was now too ready. Without further words, she laid down on her back. The water, sparkling with magic might, flowed around her form, halfway submerging it. Quickly, Anduin found himself between her legs and them closing behind his hips. Grinding his cock along her pretty pink slit, reddened from the consistent pleasuring, he coerced lustful sounds from her lips. He pulled back as far as he needed to align herself with the entrance.

Around them the other seven girls formed a circle, caressing both of their bodies with skilled movements. They all waited intensely for another lucky initiate into the harem of their master. There was no better position for a woman to be in on this or any other world.

But Anduin stopped with his tip barely inside her warmth, asking a simple question. "Are you certain you want be part of my harem? Knowing that you will carry a child from me?"

Aclysia nodded. "I have no more doubts, Anduin, where you lead, I will follow and if it's your wish for me to be the mother of your children, then I will happily give birth as many times as you desire."

"Do you wish to marry me?" he asked another question.

There was a moments hesitation of the speechless variety. Then, with a large smile growing on her usually so disciplined face, she answered with a single word, "Yes." Her smile turned into a large O as Anduin penetrated her virgin pussy.

Her maidenhead tore, pain that lasted for just a moment before being replaced with great pleasure. Just as great as getting facefucked had been. That struck her as odd, common sense said that getting fucked in the proper hole should feel better. Perhaps she was even more of a cocksucking slut than she had thought. She wasn't disappointed, however it feeling just as good was still beyond ecstatic.

Although she was as tight as expected of a virgin, Anduin had little problems slipping inside the tight folds. She was prepared and comfortable, so the muscles that would have clenched too tight in an inexperienced girl were relaxed. What she took from the demonic anatomy of a succubus also helped, as that species of demon was ready to breed daily, from the day they reached maturity.

Anduin heard her gasps and shouts as he thrusted deeper and deeper into her. While he looked with lust on their hips growing closer and closer, the blind demon hunter saw his aura invade and mingle with hers. A golden phallus framed in black that went inside her consistently green self. He grabbed her by the hips, thumbs pressing into the fit muscles of her waist, while the other fingers dug into the rim of her juicy ass.

Her chest rose and fell with every short-high pitched sigh she let out when Anduin began fucking her. Not gentle, she had enough foreplay and they both wanted her bearing his mark. No, his movements were quick and hard. Water and cunt juices splashed between them. Soon her view of their union was lost, as she threw her head backwards and howled in an orgasm that came almost out of nowhere. His tongue had already made her cum quickly, but his cock reached deep, deep inside her.

Her whole body shook over the smooth stone underneath her with every thrust. Her hands slammed into the water, clawed uselessly against the ground. The hellfire inside her burned. Anduin felt it on his cock, her pussy growing hotter by the moment, in a lustfully scorching way. And the hotter she burned, the tighter she got and the more the walls protested when he pulled back. Her entire being was aflame with the want for his seed.

A want he granted her with three more thrusts. "I am... cumming!" he groaned, slamming into her balls-deep, as they quivered and tightened. His potent load shot up his tensing shaft and then directly into her womb. As always, impregnation wasn't even a question, so the only thing that was important was their shared ecstasy.

As the seed fertilized her cunt with Anduin's offspring and Aclysia's back arched of the ground, her squirting adding yet more of her love juices to these holy waters, the tendrils of the High King's mark appeared around her swollen pussy lips. Through tattoos, everyone could physically see the Shadow ravage through her body. The moment it reached her head, her screams doubled in intensity and she blasted more of her orgasmic liquids against Anduin's crotch. It didn't even seem to stop at any point.

The Shadow actually managed to make her iris visible in the sea of green, as it usually did for the other girls as well. Anduin expected it to burn out as their shared orgasm slowly subsided. Instead, it stayed, a dark purple dot in a sea of green. The demon hunter blinked in confusion and looked at Anduin. Really looked at him with her own eyes.

At his long, lusciously blond hair and his blue eyes and the magic behind it. She could see both. "I can... I can see..." she told them, suddenly tears began dwelling up in her eyes, pure joy knowing no other outlet. "Master, I can see again." She had made the sacrifice to better fight the demons, now her sight was granted back to her by her love to Anduin.

Anduin bowed down to kiss her. "The Shadow can also grant us miracles," he told her after their lips parted. "As long as we know what we do with it," he made a very short nod towards Xal'atath. The blade rolled her eyes in a clear sign that she hadn't done it for Aclysia. Nevertheless, the demon hunter was infinitely grateful.

Her thanks would have to wait though, as a single movement from Anduin's hips caused her to moan again. "I want to be fucked more, master," Aclysia said, finally feeling deserving of using that word, now that she was marked as his property. "I want to suck your cock. I want to suck it so much and I want you to fuck me too."

"You just had him," Jaina interrupted, throwing her entire body against her husband's chest and thus succeeding in removing him from Aclysia's pussy and throwing him on his back. "We all need him too," although she had taken the initiative, she didn't allow herself to insert his cock and ride him until he nodded. She was just his queen, after all.

"I came back unharmed," he said out loud, his hands sinking into the jiggling mass of his first wives' tits as she bounced on his cock. "Do not worry, my slaves, you will all cum many times today."