Who a King Must Do Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up with the dark eyes he granted her, to see Anduin eat out Xal'atath. Admiring her master's own skill with his tongue and the marvellous sight of his fingers digging into her purplish-blue ass, the demon hunter only felt the need to do even better. Slowly, she moved her head back, sucking him tightly and lathering every bit of him in the loving touch of her tongue as he slid out of her throat.

The moment she felt the thick head of his cock on the base of her tongue, she slammed back down instinctively. Her body revolted at the idea of letting more of it leave her mouth. Wanted to keep this pulsating piece of hard pleasure inside her mouth forever. 'More, I want to suck it more,' she thought, her last clear words before the world was ignited in the fires of ecstasy.

Anduin could wait no longer. His girls had clearly gotten used to the alien limbs he summoned and the pleasure he received through them was too much on his perverted mind. There was but a short second of preparation, then all of the tentacles finally ravaged their way into pussy and assholes of his slave's gathered.

Penetrating that many holes at once was an insane rush. Muffled screams of pure bliss echoed from the stairs, in the throat around his cock and in the pussy on his lips. He began thrusting his hips and all the tentacles in the room followed the pumping motion. Slowly at first, still minding the balance with Xal'atath on his shoulders, then with quicker and quicker speed as he got used to her weight - using unoccupied tentacles to keep her steady. Eventually, he dared to even take one hand of her ass. Quickly it found Aclysia's left horn and grabbed tight. He was in control of everything.

Nothing got his whore's off harder than knowing they were being dominated by him. Even Valeera, herself a sadist, loved it when he rough-handed her. With two thick tentacles fucking her lower holes in a perfect rhythm, two more competing for her mouth, rough was the only word she could use.

As the intensity of the thrusts increased, all of the girls fell into a state of perpetual cumming. Up and down was lost as their eyes rolled up in their sockets. Jaws hung open wide, beckoning tentacles to fill them. Short gaps between facefuckings were filled with the screams of climax, each loud enough to drown out the entire orgy in the rest of the cathedral. They ignored their burning lungs as their lolled out tongues and flying spit formed hasty words. "MAssshtaaah!" "Ahhhnduin.." "IloveyouiloveyouI..." "Fuhck me..." "Hard...er..." "Your shlave, I am your shlave..." "Ushe meee-aaah."

Each thrust and shout brought Anduin closer to his own climax. Xal'atath's fingers were clawing into his golden hair. The cock-addict Aclysia had her arms closed around his waist, embracing his every penetration of her throat. Her entire body shifted under the constant force of his hips and tentacles fucking her from behind.

Finally, he could hold on no longer. He sucked on Xal'atath's clit. He pulled Aclysia down to the base. He pulled the tip of the tentacle between Tyrande's and Shandris' face. He bent Maiev's body that little bit more, tightened her bindings. He slithered the tentacles Valeera had been jerking up to her body. He removed the suction cups from Jaina's swollen, red nipples and transformed them back into normal tips. He went deep into all holes. Then he came. All of him came.

The tentacles pumped every last hole full of seed, covered every body in the white fluid and, although infertile, the magic within it rang true with the marks. Orgasms were brought to insane heights, semen mixing with absurd amounts of squirting juice, splattering on and running down the stairs. Their irises almost vanished into their skull's, as the perverted pieces of enslaved fuckmeat all became unified in their thoughts of gratitude for their master, the sole thing that layered even over the multiple orgasms coalescing.

Being the recipient of his one true seed, Aclysia almost teared up from the raw amount of fulfilment she filled as it guzzled down her throat. Even though her conscious mind drowned in the lust, her body still remembered to serve. Her head bobbed back and forth on its own, milking Anduin of all of what he had to give.

Each time her movements got another spurt of semen out of him, the tentacles also filled the girl's with more of their favourite treat. Their form's were covered in the thick fluid as well, slowly running over their curved or pooling between breasts, soaking their hair. Even thought it was only her ass and mouth that were being filled, the Old Goddess with the midnight coloured hair, was cumming just as hard as Aclysia. The magical pleasure of his semen was still lesser than the High King's tongue technique. Her black fluids filled his mouth repeatedly with the sweet taste of honey and ecstasy.

Her mind was so far gone that she barely even noticed when she got put on the altar. The other girls were slowly lowered onto the ground and left to rest in the puddles of their own making. All of them were in a similar state of mind. Only Aclysia had the presence of mind to yearningly stretch her open mouth towards the cock now removed from her, but no control over her limbs to act further. "Now to fuck you one by one," Anduin announced as he spread her trembling legs. "Starting with my two new wives, of course." The mighty rod between his legs was hard and the balls as swollen as if he hadn't had sex in a week.

Although barely aware of more than raw bliss, Xal'atath moaned, "Yessss, mashteerrr, whatever you want from me-Aaaaah!" Then he entered her pussy and split her wide. The High King had no other duties but this orgy on that day.

________________________________________________________________________

"It has already been four months, hasn't it?" Anduin mumbled, his head resting against the back of his new throne, his arms easefully wrapped around Jaina and Tyrande at his side, with Maiev working on his cock.

A large, leather wrapped thing of gold, silver and marble. It wasn't as tall as the former, but this new throne also didn't properly qualify as a glorified chair but more like a glorified couch, the seating a half-circle. It was ideal for the High King, as it allowed up to four of his slaves to sit next to him, but still gave enough (padded) leg space to have three worshiping his cock. It was also a whole lot more comfortable.

This was the third throne Stormwind had seen since the original one had been destroyed during the second war. The first had been an undecorated, but still majestic, hunk of stone. The second a pillar of glass, gold and marble, with four golden lion statures at the base. Since that had been impossible to move, they had disassembled it and re-used the parts either as decoration for the throne room or incorporated it into the new one.

Anduin had originally protested the suggestion of removing the throne his father had commissioned, but it was an impractical thing, so he eventually caved. The lions now held a solemn vigil over the throne room from their positions in the corners. As to who had wanted this new throne, the primary demand had come from Jaina and Valeera.

"Sitting on a separate throne is unfitting," the arch mage had stated, "as your queen, nothing, no clothes and no distance, should be between us, no matter the day." Now that he was surrounded by their body heat at any given moment, he definitely saw the merit in that argument.

"Since my submission, you mean?" Tyrande asked and thought back. "Yes, it has indeed only been four months." The night elf glanced over to Jaina, "we will know precisely when it has been ten."

The silver-haired human had gotten her beginnings of a baby bump and her breasts had also increased in size, if only slightly. Although she was admittedly nervous about these changes to her body, Jaina had assured numerous times that she was mainly excited. Even now, she slid a hand over the bump with a gentle smile. "That we will," she agreed in a soothing tone. At her age, it very well could have been that she ended up childless, if Anduin hadn't gone to save her. Now that she was actually carrying, she felt happier than ever before in her life.

Anduin placed a kiss on his first queen's forehead and then looked back to the court. Nothing interesting was going on. They were simply still in session, waiting for news to arrive and react to it with commands or policy. Currently, there was no backlog. Direct confrontations with the Horde were at an all-time low, since Zandalar was currently re-evaluating their relationship with the faction who DIDN'T have a leader that took out the blood trolls. It didn't seem like they would deny them friendship, but an integration into the Horde, and them fighting the Alliance by conclusion, now seemed off the table.

A wise decision anyhow, since the Stormwind fleet was oppressively dominant at this point. In total, the Horde and Alliance fleets had been roughly equal at the start of the war - with a noticeable tilting in the Horde's favour thanks to heavy losses during the burning of Teldrassil and the subsequent escape of Talanji and Zul. The arrival of the Kul'Tiran fleet had changed that balance in the Alliance's favour, if only slightly. The true advantage, however, lay in the fact that the Kul'Tiran, Stormwind's and the remainders of the night elven fleet all rested under his centralized command. The Horde's fractured nature made their navy less effective.

Same couldn't be said for the air and land forces. The latter, Sylvanas clearly edged them out on thanks to her direct control of the largest Azerite deposit in Silithus and a more advanced understanding of the resource. In the air, they should have been equal. In regards to technology, there were equal. However, there were infinitely more goblins then there were gnomes and since the small humanoids were the chief engineers on all of the advanced machinery needed, the Horde was currently edging them out on production. It was a problem they had to solve sooner rather than later. Anduin planned to ask Mekatorque for additional engineers on his visit to Ironforge in just a few days. That one was overdue anyhow. Many people that had been visiting Stormwind through the underground connection now stayed in the city permanently. Every day, more people were migrating from the dwarven mountain hold into the human city of debauchery. Anduin had no plans to stop this, the dwarves had always been friends to Stormwind and integrated seamlessly, but some sort of plant for this situation still had to be made. It wouldn't be soon before they ran out of space to house the newcomers in and the winter was fast approaching.

A great example for this was the messenger who came walking in through the door, wearing clothes. About two weeks ago, there had been one particularly cold and rainy day and, with great hesitation, people had crammed out their clothes again. Since then, the clothing market, having gone through somewhat rough times recently, had hit a massive boom.

Since everyone was used to flaunting their sexually improved and healthy bodies now nobody really wanted to wear anything. Therefore, if they HAD to wear stuff, it at least had to be sexy and as revealing as possible. Much of Stormwind's old fashion died over night, found to be too prude, and was replaced with articles that were revealing, easy to take off, tickled some particular fetishes, or all of the mentioned.

The current fad was a weather-proof robe over lingerie. The underwear market was something the king's personal leathermaker, Fitz Skincutters, had quickly bought himself into and was now monopolizing. If it came to making attractive looking clothes, there was no one more experienced.

The messenger stopped in the middle of the hall and unrolled a scroll that must have arrived per gryphon. "News from the new city of Valeeria," he announced and then began reading from the list. In summary, it was news about the construction exceeding even the most optimistic estimates of Anduin's architects. Once done, Anduin offered the man a rest with two slaves of his choosing, something the messenger enthusiastically agreed on.

Much to the surprise of everybody, a black void suddenly tore open in the middle of the room, just three steps behind the messenger, who turned around and then fell backwards. Pieces of the darkness peeled out and extended elsewhere like boneless hand, scattering like smoke quickly after they formed.

"My king!" Genn howled, halfway out of his seat where his wife was busy sucking his cock together with some elven slut.

"Relax, Genn," Anduin shouted for everyone to hear, raising a hand in a calming fashion. "It's just your third queen approaching. You know how she is about walking."

Xal'atath stepped out of the portal, "Do you expect me to get wet and cold in the rain?" The question wasn't serious, the Old Goddess didn't care about getting cold, her body was purely magical anyway. It was simply beneath her to walk any distance. "The proper thing would have been to have me carried from the cathedral."

Ever since seeing the statue of Elune, Xal'atath had insisted on making the cathedral, particularly the part dedicated to the Shadow, her home. She still spent most of her nights in Anduin's bedroom, but it was evident that she saw herself as a new deity in Stormwind's worship of Light and Shadow. Given what she was, this was hard to argue with. In response, Tyrande had also begun holding more sermon's in the name of the moon goddess.

Some sort of non-Titan pantheon was quickly forming - with Anduin as some sort of head figure. Odd, given that nobody actually venerated him as a god. The people were simply giving respect to his position as the greatest man, subjugator of any higher being. Since this, too, was technically true, Anduin had no way to protest aside from his discomfort with the idea of being worshipped in any but a sexual sense. In response, he was praised for his humbleness and only rose in respect. This new 'religion' forming on top of the old one was an unstoppable process. A hotpot mixture of night elven faith together with the veneration of Light and Shadow, with a dash of dwarven beliefs.

"What brings you here, then?" Jaina raised her voice, the moaning in the room growing relatively quiet. "Is it our husband's cock? There is no need to make such a show, in that case." She looked at the still open portal. "Both me and Tyrande are willing to let you have it for some time." Maiev didn't get asked, her position being too low for her opinion to matter. As for the other two, they were already leaking Anduin's semen from their pussies and were just gathering their breath.

"Mhm, not what I actually came for, but doubtlessly something I will..." she licked her purple lips, "...cherish in some time." She made her way towards Anduin's throne, each step swinging her hips seductively, leading on the eyes of everyone as they followed the bounce of her tits and ass. When she reached him, she stepped around Maiev and looked at Tyrande with an impatient impression.

The high slave gazed back for a few moments, only moving from her place after placing a kiss on Anduin's lips, leaving her taste lingering there. This way, she made clear that it was respect to the order in his harem, not to the manipulative voidborne, that made her give up the seat right next to their master. "Entitled bitch," the words still escaped Tyrande's mouth.

They went ignored, as Xal'atath pressed her mouth on Anduin's, initiating a kiss that lasted over a minute. Tongues whirled and the Old Goddess moaned lustfully as she and Anduin exchanged an ever more passionate moment. Growing more offensive with each passing moment, Anduin eventually allowed himself one groan of delight as he came inside Maiev's mouth. Soon, there was only the voidborne's taste left in his mouth.

When their lips parted, Xal'atath gave Tyrande a victorious glare, the latter showing her teeth as if she was a wild cast. Anduin let them have their little games and fights, at the end of the day, they were all devoted to him. "Get along, you two," he whispered and their poisonous exchange ended immediately, turning to him with love in their glowing eyes, silver and light blue, "tell me, what is this about, Atha."

Apparently, it was some sort of token of friendship between Old Gods to only address each other by the longer part of their name. It was usually used to ridicule the weaker ones of their kin instead. In this specific case, Xal'atath had told him as another sigh on her total submission to him. However, since Atath had sounded too much like Arthas to Anduin, he had given her the nickname Atha. That made the High King the first normal person ever to get married to, sleep with and give a cute nickname to, an Old God.

"I have been troubled with two small problems lately," she began her explanations. "I want to give you a reward, my master, for showing me that even the Light has its uses amongst the..." she took a quivering breathe, her pussy already wet from his presence and their kiss, "intense experiences you blessed me with. Almost as important, I find myself with a lack of servants in the cathedral. I had to actually get up and my own wine yesterday."

This was to be expected. Just because it was now an accepted worship, didn't mean members of the cult just appeared out of nowhere. Especially since most people with a previous background in the Shadow were members of the Twilight's Hammer, an organization that Anduin couldn't forgive - especially, since he now knew that the power they used wasn't the sole reason for their corruption.

"I take it you have found a solution for both, then?" Anduin asked and his third wife gestured towards the portal.

"Come out then, Umbric," she shouted and out of the portal stepped an elf. He was just like Xal'atath, the body of a blood elf, but with blueish pale skin, eyes that glowed with an icy light and hair tinted with the colour of midnight. "It seems describing me as a 'void elf' wasn't false after all, Anduin," she told him with a smug smile, as if him being correct reflected positively on her, "I found him and his people with the help of this peculiar Alleria woman."

More elves of similar looks appeared behind him, an overwhelming number of them female and all blessed with the usual sexiness of elves, painted with an alien exotic. The nobles and servants, men and women alike, feasted their eyes on the small group. It helped that all of them were naked, presented their bodies without shame and even seemed to feel right at home in the orgy-like gathering of the court.

"Greetings, your majesty," the leader of the small group announced and bowed, his followers copying the motion mere moments after him. "I am magister Umbric," he continued after straightening back up. "The beautiful Xal'atath, ...your... wife..." it was evident he still had troubles believing that, "...assured us we would find a home here."

"It depends," Anduin stated, leaning forwards in a deeply interested fashion. If his experiences had told him anything so far, then that all elves were sluts, whether they knew or not. These people seemed to know and also to grow more impatient with every passing second. He turned to the Old Goddess, "You didn't do anything to them, right?"

"Oh no, they had dabbled in the void to fix their mana addiction and found their way into Telogrus Rift somehow," she reported. "By the time I found them, they were already deeply cleansed."

"You mean corrupted?"

"From your perspective? I suppose so," Xal'atath shrugged. "Either way, there is just a few hundreds of them. They started with low numbers and apparently most males don't want to leave the place of transformation. New slaves for your people, servants directly under my control. We both win."