Who a King Must Do Ch. 18

Story Info
Underground.
3.6k words
4.76
5.1k
2
0

Part 19 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
435 Followers

The void elves position in Stormwind was swiftly established. As Xal'atath had wanted, they were put under her command. Rather than worship her as the eldritch manifestation of dark power she was supposed to be, the Old Goddess became an idol of sexuality. Her pervertness and loyalty to her master became the highest values of the deeply tainted people.

The 534 void elves, 430 of which were females, were just as much public property as their night elven kin were. However, there were a few differences. Night elves could be owned by any one citizen of Stormwind. They were to be used for hard labour and obeyed their masters first, if they had one. In contrast, all void elves were part of the Church of Stormwind, making Xal'atath their mistress.

All of them had to take a vow of free-use, meaning that they would happily serve anyone of Stormwind that entered the desecrated walls of the shadow cathedral. Since their transformation and recent pact had left them madly in lust with everything, the void elves would get off in whatever position they were to act. Although there was a clear preference for getting dominated that the people could observe.

They served Xal'atath, who was the stand-in for Anduin's true authority, tending to the third queen's every need. In return, the Old Goddess provided them with teachings about the void and bestowed pleasure to her chosen handmaidens. The males were allowed to masturbate to her High King-claimed body.

Although the void elves were to be used by everyone who wanted their slender, sexy bodies, they had quickly learned to, like Xal'atath, control their own reproductive cycle. The black blade had done so in order to have control over the population of her servants and she was the one who allowed them to procreate. After all, the subsequent generation would also be serving her.

After just three days, she had already arranged for just about every female to be pregnant from the strongest and most beautiful men she could find. A fair amount of internal breeding was done, as Xal'atath said she liked this species and would like to continue its existence, but incest was strictly outlawed in all situations. Her goal was to breed a perfect servant class, inbreeds just wouldn't do.

Her favourite handmaidens had the boundless honour of receiving her own husband's seed. On those occasions, Anduin played along. Only the fairest and most devoted slaves were picked by his queen, filling them with his cum until they turned into messes of uncontrolled, jerking movements was all his pleasure. Of course, those children wouldn't go on to serve Xal'atath as devoted slave-servants.

For the male void elves, every female could get their seed if they so wanted and their children were their own to raise. Being a human and a citizen of Stormwind meant that one was in the highest tier of members in society, after all. Xal'atath's authority, just like all the other queens, extended only as far as Anduin sanctioned it. The High King was the master of all.

With that affair settled, Anduin turn his attention to his visit of Ironforge the coming day. The diplomatic mission had been in the making for a while, several factors delaying it again and again. The Council of Three Hammers were eager to meet the High King and ask all about the recent changes to Stormwind. Himself, Anduin had to speak to Moira, the empress of the Dark Iron clan and also the rightful princess-heir of Ironforge.

The widow of the former emperor was key to unifying the dwarves. While the three clans of the race of miners and smiths had lived peacefully side by side since the formation of the council under Anduin's father, there was unveiled distrust between many. Side by side didn't necessarily have to mean with each other. It was vital, from a resource standpoint, that the clans unified and for Anduin's own goal of world peace, such squabbles had to be put to rest.

"With me will come my wives, a couple of diplomats, my royal guard and their sentinel slaves, Xal'atath's handmaidens, as well as Maiev, a chosen few of her Watchers and other lowly cocksleeves of her kin," Anduin announced all of this while squatting over Aclysia's ass, ramming his cock in her tight back entrance. The demon hunters moans were muffled, replaced mostly by slurping. In absence of his hard shaft, he had summoned a tentacle for her to suck on. "In my absence, king Greymane of Gilneas will lead the government. Tyrande will serve as his advisor."

"I will serve in whatever capacity you want me to, master," Tyrande gasped, rubbing her pussy and wiggling her ass seductively. It wasn't just Aclysia who was bent over before him. All of his girls, even Vanessa, present in the disguise of a noblewoman that Anduin picked out of the crowd (some alchemic mixture hiding her mark), were prostrating themselves in a line of asses and waiting for his cock.

Upon hearing that she wouldn't come with him, Shandris had offered herself like this and soon everyone else had followed suit. All of their pussies were glistening wet, burning with the ever-present desire for their master, but the High King had decided he wanted to fuck their assholes instead.

This was simply his favourite position for anal. Willing sluts with their face on the floor, ass raised, rubbing their pussies fervently while he squatted over them and drove his giant cock down their tight assholes. His legs and body lowering until he hit the soft cushion of their behinds with all his force. Simply magnificent.

"Indeed you will," Anduin groaned as he pulled out of Aclysia. Her sphincter twitched, just like her whole body was as she was currently experiencing a climax the kind only her master could give. Even without cumming inside her, it took him very little effort to make any of his slaves, or any woman period, cum within seconds. He was just that perfect of a lover and man.

He took two sideway steps and then pressed his engorged head against Tyrande's back entrance. The High Priestess purred in delight when the cock, lubricated with precum and the fluids of her fellow slaves, sunk inside her. A first penetration, taken slow to easefully stretch out her sphincter, followed by a rough fucking.

Reaching left and right of him, Anduin fingered the pussies of Shandris and Maiev. The trio of Amazonian night elves kept their upper bodies low in an act of submission, but their heads raised to show the court their love and lust contorted expressions.

"Shoooo harrrrd," Tyrande lulled through her wide open mouth, her eyes rolling back as she shook her hips, gyrated them to feel her master inside her all the more. "Pleasshhee, cum inshide me mastah! I need your cum! I neeeed iiiit," her voice cried out, begging like a sexy slave should.

"As you desire!" Anduin stated and redoubled his efforts. His balls were swelling, ready to burst. "Share in your lust, my slaves," he commanded and the brands upon their bodies joined their bliss. Suddenly, they all felt as if their master was squatting over them and penetrating their asses with his massive cock, had his fingers up their pussies. Although it was only a feeling, their sphincters not actually being stretched by any cock, it was so close to the real deal that they all joined Tyrande in her dumb-fucked look.

Joined, their voices rose in intensity and then they all came together in an explosion of blissful shouts when Anduin filled Tyrande's ass with his thick baby batter. Magically forced orgasms turned the marble in front of his throne into a puddle of orgasmic juices. Their asses were stretched high into the air, their instincts yelling at them that the High King was just behind them and they wanted him to be balls deep as more and more of his seed filled them.

However, it was only Tyrande who actually had her tight backside loaded up with his royal sperm and she came by far the hardest. Down her purple thighs ran a raw flood as she rubbed her clit raw throughout her orgasm. Wave after wave of liquid squirted past her pussy lips, always following a pulse of Anduin's cock. Her back pressed against and rose from the floor in erratic thrashings and her wild turquoise mane flew around in response.

Dozens of noblewomen in the court fell to the floor and emulated the position, rubbing themselves to orgasm as quickly as they could. Doubtlessly, they would have their masters and husband fuck them the same way this night or the simply soonest possible point in time. Only Anduin was allowed to have sex during court sessions, however, so they had to watch jealously.

The greatest king Stormwind had ever seen pulled out of his first slave. Her asshole was twitch, Tyrande herself only slowly coming to rest. Despite having dumped a massive load over the course of more than thirty seconds just now, his cock still quivered and shot one more spurt, more voluminous than other men's entire orgasms, across Tyrande's ass.

Straightening his legs, Anduin looked over the court with a carefree glance, stopping at Genn. "Anymore questions?" he asked.

"None, Anduin," the old wolf looked up from the double blowjob he was receiving from his hot wife and a void elf, only long enough to answer. "I wish you swift travels and smooth diplomacy."

__________________________________________________________________________

The Deeprun Tram was packed with people. To be more exact, the Deeprun Tram was packed with dwarves. Several hundreds of them were grouped around the one track close to the entrance, waiting for their train to arrive. Busy talks echoed bounced of the metal walls. Everything around was made from steel, tin and bronze, welded together into walls, floors and pillars. Only the ceiling was slightly different, pipes running openly and delivering the energy needed for the systems of the underground facility to function.

Anduin entered and for a moment he was cheered, people applauding him basically wherever he went, then the tram arrived. Sliding over a rail under the roof, they were moved by some sort of electrical current, at least that was Anduin's rather limited understanding. Made up of several wagons, relatively recently outfitted with proper walls and seats on the inside after years of safety complaints but low-funding, somehow the entire crowd was sponged up by the machine.

The tram went back and forth in fixed intervals, taking the entire journey to Ironforge in less than two hours. It wasn't quite as fast as gryphon riding, but it sure beat walking and was easily less exhausting than either. Also it required no skill whatsoever, unlike trying to stay on-top an eagle-lion creature that soared through the skies. All one needed for the tram was to get on board in time.

Which was why the cheers stopped. The many wagons were quickly filled with dwarves, predominantly male, and so called travelling sluts. They were women who really liked being used by multiple men at the same time and the crowded space of packed wagons was the perfect space for something like that. When they weren't on a ride, they took a break in a nearby bathhouse or had themselves locked in a slut wall - a recent addition to this underground space where women were locked between two walls with their poking out of one and their ass out of another side, to be used by anybody who wanted. It was very popular with people in a hurry.

Normally, there wasn't quite as bad a build up for a single tram, even during these busy day hours, but Anduin's decision to take the tram had caused the conductors to stop the second one, running on a trail further back, for the High King's personal usage. Anduin had been able to convince them to only keep the tram halted for the times he had allocated for travelling to and back from Ironforge, at least. The insistent idea had been that Anduin could have one whole rail for his private usage forever.

The group of several dozen people, mostly consisting out of studs and sluts, boarded the tram. Inside awaited them cushioned seats with leather surfaces, a choice doubtlessly made because, although cloth was way cheaper, it stained way too easy. In his kingly garb, an outfit of white, gold, blue and purple with layers upon layers of cloth, Anduin felt like he was moving through a world of cotton.

It had been a while since he had donned this proper royal outfit and he hadn't missed it. The whole thing was clearly designed to look good rather than be practical. As such, it was hard to move in, stuffy in the hot air of the underground facility and, worst of all, hard to remove. He was wearing it to not culture shock the dwarves over in Ironforge too hard from the get-go. They had heard all about Stormwinds debauchery already, but Anduin stepping out of the train stark naked would likely have been a bit much.

"Undress me," he commanded. He only had to be dressed once he got there and there was no way he would sit on his hands for two hours. Whatever he would be doing during that time, those clothes would only get in the way. "And store them away somewhere where they won't get... wet," he followed that up as two of Xal'atath's handmaidens along with two Watchers quickly followed his command.

The fact that four pairs of hands were working on the many buttons and clasps of the outfit and he still could barely feel any of them through the many layers only made Anduin dislike it more. All throughout the wagon, his queens and slaves began to help the fellow male diplomats undress, whilst stripping themselves.

Although typically minimal, everyone was wearing some sort of clothing. The night elven slaves were dressed in their kinds leather armour, hiding as little as was necessary. Looking back, the fact that this was their people's clothing, leather strips that left nothing to the imagination, was a giant hint towards the fact that they were just a punch of perverted whores.

The void elves weren't much better, choosing purple dresses in the design of their goddess', just on the border of being see-through. They sat tightly around bosom and waist, creating as much cleavage as could be made from their usually petite breasts, and accented their hourglass figures nicely. Anduin had since had some intimate talks with the former blood elves and found that, although their awakening to the Shadow had made it much worse, it wasn't just the night elves that had slutty needs waiting to be unleashed by human cock.

The humans on the ride, exclusively male, had garbs similar to Anduin's, which they seemed just as happy to get out off as he was. His wives, however, wore some unique clothes. Valeera and Aclysia donned their usual battle attire, a crimson leotard with spikey extras and a simple, flexible and black two-piece leather outfit respectively. Neither of them had needed to make their clothes any sexier, although Valeera did forego the usual hood she was wearing in favour of letting her immensely long, golden hair flow freely. Both of them were in heavy contrast to Maiev, the Warden being the only female in the room that was wearing her full plate armour. Unlike everyone else, she also wasn't allowed to strip.

Jaina's outfit was much more reminiscent of her Theramore years. White pants sat like gloves around her meaty thighs between purple side decorations, a cape fluttering behind her as she walked seductively towards her husband. The main thing Anduin loves about this particular set of clothes was the middle part, a corset-esque piece of clothing that left her slightly swollen midriff exposed while half revealing her bountiful bosom, just enough to wet the appetite.

Although it looked like she wanted to say something, the moment she stepped into arm's reach of Anduin, he pulled her against his chest and pressed his lips on hers. As her silver hair settled, the High King brushed the long golden lock behind her left ear. Their tongues intertwined, Anduin clearly in control, the arch mage putting her head into her neck as he dominated her with height and will.

Anduin fumbled around, allowing the servants pull the remaining clothes of his body. His pants were the last thing to go and the second he kicked them over the metal floor, he fell backwards into one of the many seats, pulling Jaina with him. Quickly, she straddled herself over his exposed crotch, grinding the velvet of her pants against his dick and staining it with precum.

He was still greedily pushing himself against her full, purple lips, that felt almost as good to kiss as when they were around wrapped around his dick. At the mere thought, his mighty erection quivered. Despite that, he managed to push a few words past the union of their mouths. "What... did you want... to say... my love?"

Jaina shivered upon being called such, her blue eyes glowing with adoration for her husband. To answer quickly, she broke their kiss and instead presented her heaving breasts to Anduin. A more than acceptable trade, he pushed his face deep between them, his arms behind her back pulling her close.

"Anduin," she said his name with undying love, gasping every syllable as she glided her hands through his hair, "I just wanted to tell you, mhm," her husband was gently kissing the valley between her breasts and it made lust burn like a fire that had been fed fresh oil, "that I know a spell that cleans clothes. You don't need to be too concerned."

"I see..." Anduin could feel her pussy through her pants. Lovejuices were quickly making the cloth a slimy barrier between their sexes. The lips were puffy and soft, parting around his cock and ready to feel the man that had knocked her up her inside again. "Does this spell also fix clothes?"

"I know one for that as well ye-ESSSSSSSSSS!" her simple answer became an ecstatic shout as Anduin, in a flurry of movements, ripped open her pants and penetrated her mercilessly. His hands let go of the torn cloth and moved straight one to her chest. The piece of the corset that tightly set around her tits was easily pulled down.

Their softness was propelled strongly by the force of Anduin's movement. The jiggled in front of his face for a few moments, an entrancing, chaotic display of pale skin and pink buttons, one of which Anduin caught in his mouth and began to suck. The little bumps on her areola rubbed over his tongue.

Unbothered by the remaining clothes, find them slightly erotic even, Anduin took a hold of her hips and guided her round ass in its bounces. Her spine curled every time he pulled her halfway up his shaft and dropped her again, his firm, strong hands the clear guide despite her sitting on top of him. The air around them vibrated softly, the tram began to move.

Anduin wasn't bothered by this, neither was anyone else around. They trusted the conductor, a loyal denizen of Stormwind, and the guards were standing at attention. Even if there was any unlikely ambush waiting for them, Maiev was read for battle and there was an eldritch existence with them that could devour most assailants' minds.

Said ancient deity was now climbing the chair next to Anduin, putting one knee on the stable armrest, as she got very close. "It seems you are in a mood for these," the blueish-purple skinned slut of a sex slave purred pushed her own breasts into Anduin's side. He very much was, he had gotten his fix of ass earlier and now a nice serving of tits was in order.

Tits of a nice size variety, as Valeera supplied her own smaller ones by getting on his other side. Now he had the massive breasts of his first, the large tits of his third and the petite playthings of his second wife all presented to his face. He showered all of them with kissed and attention, his tongue lips sliding over the smooth, hot flesh. Their heartbeats and lust, he could feel both as they moaned softly.

"Master, master, I love you," Jaina gasped and began to quiver between his arm. The folds of her pussy became more constricting by the second, the strangling all of a sudden as she deeply embraced her husband's head. Anduin left little marks of love on her neck. She continued to let out sweet words as her body was washed over with the bliss of an orgasm. Despite their still somewhat public setting, the queen felt much more intimately about this than being fucked in front of the court. Her pleasure was less wild an erratic, instead she felt a loving, smooth satisfaction. Her eyes were almost closed, all she could see was her king's face.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
435 Followers
12