Who a King Must Do Ch. 21

Story Info
Fates Intertwined.
6.6k words
4.76
4.6k
5
0

Part 22 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
450 Followers

"...What... what is... how...?" Moira Thaurissan could not believe her eyes when Valeera presented a mountain of evidence to the empress's wrongdoing. It had been two days since Anduin left for Gnomeregan and the High King had prepared all they needed in the meantime. He had secret talks with both Falstad and Muradin, both of which were quickly convinced off his plans. The skilled rogue had then broken into Moira's mansion, or whatever the underground complex equivalent of that was called, and taken all the documents she could carry.

Now they were gathered in a proper meeting. All of the higher ups of Ironforge were around, as were nobles and a fair amount of the populations. As for Anduin's request, this proper meeting, with Mekkatorque in his gnomes around, had been heavily advertised. Now all the necessary parts for the reformation of Ironforge and dwarven society were at the ready.

"You did very well, Valeera," Anduin whispered and gently bit her long ear, it made her shudder in anticipation of what was going to be her reward. For now, the High King had to settle his business in Ironforge. It wasn't going to take long. "These are your crimes against your own people, Moira Thaurissan. Are you claiming this evidence is not genuine?"

"Obviously... it is all true!" she shouted with utter conviction, her flabby body jiggling in an entirely unsexy fashion as she gestured wildly. Her eyes went wide when she realized that she had just confessed.

"Before me, you cannot lie," Anduin told her and the empress eyes immediately darted to the large crowd. For a few moments, she was clenching the armrests of her throne, then she slumped back, defeated. Moira realized there was no out for her. Her construct of schemes came toppling down under the High King's demand for honesty. Just a few days undid years of work.

Anduin quickly and categorically went through her greatest offenses, the empress having to answer truthfully to all of them. The crowd, particularly the dark iron dwarves amongst them, became more and more outraged. By the end, there was an unanimous demand to replace her as their leader. A couple of guards escorted her away.

Muradin took that opportunity, he and Falstad both stood up, wearing robes of simple brown rather than their usual ornamented armour. "The information you have just heard has been carried to us by High King Anduin yesterday, amongst some other interesting news that we should get through before we inform you who we would like to replace Moira on the council." The crowd went silent and listened carefully. Everyone could feel that history was in motion.

Falstad continued. "Let us start with the best news: Gnomeregan is cleansed of radiation," the confusion in the crowd was immense. It was happy confusion, to be sure, but everyone's last knowledge of that situation was 'probably not going to be solved in my generation'. "Through the might of his mastery of Light and Shadow, the High King weaved a spell that took care of the radiation."

"Yes, indeed," Mekkatorque moved along in his mecha, taking everyone's attention. "The radiation was changed into a different, incomprehensible chemical altogether, a highly beneficial one at that. My people will soon no longer need to occupy parts of your city. I heavily thank everyone for their support over the years and as such have decided to present to you all this chemical. First, let me show you the effects on us gnomes," without hesitation, Mekkatorque jumped out of his iron giant and landed on his feet. Now that people got a better look at him, they noticed how young he looked. That and the massive power tool he was almost dragging over the floor as he walked. The High Tinker was not wearing any pants. "All of my people have been rejuvenated, none of us look older than thirty, our minds are as quick as ever, dicks, tits and ass have been adjusted for maximum appeal, the man have become dominant and the females are all submissive bitches able to take even the biggest dicks, we are all happier than ever."

On that signal, all of the gnomes began to strip. Many of them were known figures within Ironforge, who hadn't been in Gnomeregan at the time of the cleansing. Instead, they had been exposed to gas that was stored and brought to Ironforge with Anduin's caravan.

"Yes..." Muradin cleared his throat and took the word again, "A dark iron that accompanied Anduin on this endeavour was also affected. Fenella Darkvire, please come up here and show our people what it did to you."

The black skinned redhead obeyed only after looking at Anduin, who nodded. "Show them everything," he instructed her. With happy obedience, she walked onto the stage and disrobed in one swift movement.

Broad and curvy, with skin glistening from a recent oil massage, Fenella presented herself proudly. It was Anduin's wives that had cleaned and prepared her like this. Her breasts, bigger even than Jaina's, were slouched down, the dark pink nipples erect, bouncing heavily when she cupped and played with them heavily, only to drop them. Her black skin was meticulous, a fiery red bush of hair between her legs orderly cut down to be at an aesthetically pleasing length that wouldn't get in the way of eating her out. Although it would have been hard to see anyway, Anduin knew that his mark was not yet winding around her pink lower lips. Turning around, the dark iron presented her massive ass and firm thighs, just begging to be spanked, pushed out and taken from behind.

"Incubation time is increased," Mekkatorque explained to the people that were, as inconspicuously as possible, touching their sexes through their tight or damp clothes, "but effects remain the same. The gnomes have decided to make it a point of national policy that every member of our people who wants to will be subjected to this chemical."

"And," Falstad picked up from there, "as our forefathers decided, the fate of the gnomes and dwarves is forever linked. We respect their wishes by implementing that same policy."

"Of course, we don't expect you to just believe the gasses effects before you make your decisions," Muradin opened the front of his own robe and revealed that he was only wearing his bushy chest hair underneath. Falstad did the same, the two dwarven monarchs throwing their clothes aside and gesturing for two pairs of gnomes, females naked except for a tank and a connected sprayer, to come onto the stage. "Which is why we, to show our trust in the High King's words, agreed to stand in as examples."

That was the signal for the gnomes to begin spraying them with the chemical. Anduin didn't quite understand how the gnomes had gotten it to take liquid shape, only that Mekkatorque promised that it would work faster that way. Evidently, he was right, the twenty to thirty minutes it should have taken were shaved down to two to three. The fact that it was a liquid also made it easier to follow the transformation.

Both dwarves had been in quite advanced ages already and in front of everyone they were rejuvenated. Muscles expanded and became more defined, hanging skin became taut and glistening, dull hair glistened with youth, wrinkles of age and stress were simply smoothed over and their cock first became erect, then grew another couple of centimetres, their balls swelling with more seed than ever.

"By the TITANS!" Muradin roared in a voice that was deeper and more dominant than the king had even before this treatment. He flexed his new muscles, much to the wanton gasping of the females and jealous grumbling of the males, stopping in pose worthy of a statue. "This is even BETTER than I promised, I feel like I could fuck every last beer serving slut on this planet while forging the greatest weapon Azeroth has ever seen!"

And with that, he had completely won over every last guy-dwarf in the room. Fucking and forging were two best things in the world to those people. Looking at how supremely sexy Fenella looked, the ladies kept their enthusiasm quiet, although it was every bit as fervent.

Anduin raised his voice again. "Everyone who wishes to be part of the first wave of people to be subjected to this chemical, we will soon close the gate to the throne room and fill this chamber with it. Leave before then."

In answer to his announcement, the crowd around them moved. Not because a lot of people wanted to get out, barely anybody did, but because the people standing just outside began pressing their way in. Soon, having a large opening in the crowd to allow Anduin, his wives, guards, diplomats and slaves to stand was no longer an option. The High King and his marked women were allowed up to the platform where the three thrones and Fenella were standing. Everyone else allowed to strip and leave their armaments lying on the feet of the same platform.

The gates closed and the chemical was sprayed into the air. Where it hit the ground, it soon vaporized into the typical pink smoke. Generally, however, the air stayed clear. As everyone's sexual desires began to rise to levels many hadn't experienced in decades and then even beyond that, it was Muradin's manly voice that kept them from going straight into fucking.

"Two more things we want to get done before we call this court session over," the bronzebeard said, stroking his cock as he spoke, although people weren't fucking yet, they were all stripping down to nothing. Those dwarves, visibly aging backwards, were the last ones to get with that particular program anyway. The gnomes, the humans, the elven slaves, even Anduin's wives (by the might of his magic) were all already naked. "First, the council of three hammers wants to appoint Fenella Darkvire, first woman to ascend to the sluthood, as the new empress of the dark irons, any objections?" None were rise, only moans of support were the only things heard. "Second, Fenella Darkvire is to become the fifth slave wife of Anduin Llane Wrynn of Stormind, the greatest king history shall ever know. Any objections?!"

"NO!" the crowd roared as one stupidly horny mob.

"Then the throne of the dark irons shall now, for the first time in history, be held by someone other than a dwarf. Let's just skip the wedding ceremony stuff, you may do to your new slave whatever you want, High King."

Anduin smiled humbly in victory. Between the extra privileges that Moira had carved out for herself, still stuck to her position itself and thus now transferred to himself, and his good relations with the other two members of the triumvirate, he was now the de-facto leader of Ironforge as well.

He walked over to Fenella and made her sit on her knees in front of him. Actions spoke louder than words and when Anduin's massive cock laid across her face, covering one of her red eyes while the other burned as bright as lava in deep debauched desire, and her first reflex was to push out her tongue to lick it, there could have been absolutely no further doubt who was the true ruler in this marriage. Her title may now have been empress, but Anduin Wrynn was THE High King of the Alliance.

Fenella leaned backwards, caressing every inch of his cock with her tongue on her way up the underside. Past the tip, she moved quickly and sucked his swollen head into her mouth. She started with small movements, letting Anduin's precum mix with her saliva. The taste immediately got her love juices flowing. Over the past two and a half days, ever since she had given in to her desires in Gnomeregan, she had been trained in three things extensively, blowjobs, pussy eating and titfucks. Any penetration had been denied to her, the best she got were Valeera's fingers in her ass.

Her whorish brain was already primed to get pleasure out of the act of serving her master, being dominated by him. His precum was all the signal her body needed to remember all of these hours she had spent sucking this dick. Now, before this crowd and the promise of getting finally fucked soon before her, she was causing a small puddle on the floor under her. She clenched her thighs and rubbed them together, a small act of self-pleasuring as she sucked Anduin deeper.

A little bit deeper, then she went back up, a little bit past that, back up, she repeated the process numerous times, continuing to smear the lubricating mixture of their juices over his girthy shaft. Her purpose was to get him nice and slick so that he could effortlessly burrow his cock in whatever willing slut and whatever tight hole he wanted. Her cheeks were hollowed in every bit along the way.

"Very good," Anduin complimented, putting a hand on her head and guiding her movements to be a little bit faster.

The crowd watched as if in a trance, their transformations still ongoing. This display of the submissive woman and the dominant man became, without a word exchanged, the new guideline of sexual normality amongst the dwarves.

Anduin pushed her further and further, soon she was all the way down to his balls. The bobbing of her head went from guided, to dictated. Digging his fingers into her hair, taut from the braid it was bundled into below the neck, he pulled her over his cock like a glove. Over and over again. Sometimes she coughed, sometimes he gave her a moment to breathe, mostly she moaned and sent vibrations down his cock while he fucked her throat with strong thrusts of his hips. Moaned and screamed, her fingers furiously working on her pussy.

Everyone was at awe at the display of sexual prowess. Fenella's ability to suck such a huge cock. Anduin's raw stamina to keep these movements going. Even more than that, the fact that he wasn't cumming even after several minutes of roughly penetrating her throat. When going as fast as he was, most men didn't even last two. Yet, it took the High King almost ten before he groaned lustfully and slammed deep into her, his massive balls resting against he chin as they pulsed.

"A good cocksleeve, that's what you are," he spoke in a clear, deep tone, even as he came. In response, all he got was a gargled shout, Fenella rubbing herself to orgasm to the feeling of her stomach getting filled with semen, its debauched taste on the back of her tongue.

Riding to coattails of her climax, she kept her lips closed tight around Anduin's cock as he slid out of her throat, splurged a last couple of thick strands of semen into her mouth, then came free with a wet noise. "Th-thank you, master," she gasped immediately, "I love you, I love you so much, please, fuck me!"

"Just a moment," the High King stated and gestured towards Jaina. His first wife stepped over quickly, her sizable breasts bouncing and her naked hips swaying with every step. Seductive curves that Anduin would reduce into a panting mess later. She handed her husband a leather collar, a piece made from dark iron depicting the sub-races crest in red dangling from it. "Raise your chin," he commanded and quickly had it wrapped around the shortstacks neck, "this is the token that shows you to be my wife, but my slave nevertheless." He made use of this single article of clothing still remaining on her body by hooking his finger under it and once more dragging her around. "I will give you a proper mark next." Descending the stairs, Fenella in tow, he made an announcement. He didn't even have to raise his voice, as the room was silent and focused on him. Only the quiet whispers of wet sexes being rubbed could be heard. "All of you sluts, not yet bound to a master, feel free to come to me. A marriage should be celebrated with a fuckfest!"

A simple line with a simple purpose, Anduin wasn't really into cucking people. Sometimes he even felt bad for Malfurion. Sometimes. Then he remembered that the guy had left his wife alone for ten-thousand years and then those thoughts dissipated into something more pleasant. In this case, the cleavages of the dwarf ladies pushing themselves to the forefront as the masturbation moans were replaced with the gasps of penetration.

Anduin wasn't able to see any of the males in the crowd anymore by that point. Unless he stood upright, the wall of sturdy and curvy frames around him was blocking out the view. Dwarves with white, brown, reddish and black skin from all the clans were clamouring to get his attention by flaunting their bodies and moaning his name, "Anduin." "High King." "Master of all masters." "Please, pick me, do whatever you want." "Bend me over, I beg you!"

"None of you are getting fucked before she is," Anduin stated and cast Fenella to the ground. Although she hit the floor rough enough that her tits jiggled, the dark iron immediately rolled on her back spread her legs and parted her pussy with her fingers. Although her skin was black, her insides were as pink and glistening with need as any other of his wives. Anduin got on his knees between her meaty thighs. Hands on her hips, he raised her lower body off the floor, then grabbing her ass when she was in a lightly slanted position that made her tits slump towards her face.

They had absolutely no privacy, just as Anduin wanted. Surrounded by masturbating dwarf sluts, so close their lovejuices dripped on Fenella's oiled up boy, the empress finally felt Anduin's cock on her greedy cunt. Although it was only grinding through her labia, Fenella's eyes were glued onto the mighty shaft, which she spied through the valley of her chest.

"Witness how I reduce your empress to a fucktoy," Anduin announced, his manly voice making the watching ladies swoon and feel spikes in their lust. As he pulled back, they themselves imagined having that girthy shaft drag through their wet pussies. When the head finally pushed past her outer lips and slipped inside, Fenella's scream of lust drowned out their wanton cries.

"Yeees, master! Make me yourrrsss-aaaaaahhhh!" With every piece of her husband's cock that pierced her sex, her scream grew louder. It was even bigger than she had thought. Although her body was stout, she could feel the massive rod burn its way into her like the purest, glowing iron. Only that it wasn't the material to be worked with - she was.

Anduin went straight hammering into the ecstasy broken cunt. Enough of all the cocksucking and worshipping, a slut needed to be bred by her master's cock. By the third thrust, Fenella was already cumming. The folds, that the gas had made as tight as a virgin's again, pressed down with immense pressure on Anduin. Through the sheer might of his thrusts and the constant stream of wetness, he managed to keep moving.

Fenella felt every wish, every ambition, from her past life that she still may have held onto evaporate in that one orgasm. No more wants or needs, aside from serving and being impregnated by her master. Her mind, the mind of a genius engineer, was only filled with the muscular Adonis between her legs and the fat prick he thrusted into her. Although all of her was too tense to move according to her will, her curled toe tipped legs somehow managed to lock behind Anduin's hips.

"You really want my cum, do you not?" Anduin growled in an almost threatening manner. "Want to bear my mark and be just like Mizzy, a good little cumslut that serves me and only me?"

"Yeassshhhhh," Fenella shouted, every other word making her pussy gush with more wetness. Her black skinned form quivered in anticipation. When would he finally mark her with his seed and his magic? She couldn't await it anymore. She needed to be a true sex slave now! "Fill me up, pleassshhheee?!" she slurred with determined submissiveness.

The many dwarves around them frantically rubbed their pussies, grabbed their tits or eagerly sucked on those of a neighbour. They had moved on from just watching them, although the manly king was still the focus of their attention, and began to play with each other. The transformation into lusty wenches was basically complete, the first batch of female dwarves that would never let any husband or master leave the house with an empty stomach or full balls.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
450 Followers
12