Who a King Must Do Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right on the money, as goblins always were. "Yes, we sunk them," the High King was willing to let that information go without a hitch. "And Grom'Gol will be no longer."

"Seriously? Great! Less competition!" Baela grinned ear to ear and threw her mug overboard without any care in the world. "Can you blow up the sorry remains of the Bloodsail maggots as well while you're at it?"

Those pirates were a thorn in everybody's side, so Anduin wasn't fundamentally opposed to it. However, he couldn't just give what he was asked for, this was a negotiation. "Not without compensation," he shook his head.

"Whaddya want then?" Baela asked, leaning back in her chair in a way that pushed out her chest.

"Information, continuously," the High King stated quite clearly. "You know the people around here and the southern sea. Tell the Alliance whenever the Horde approaches."

"Aaaahhhh, see, there is a problem with that," the baroness immediately went ahead. "At the start, the Horde won't mind, but they'll quickly catch onto the fact that my laddies are giving away their positions. Then evil Silvy will have even our neutral ships sunk, because I don't trust that howling banshee not to be a bitch like that. Once they sink the ships and the other captains find out its because of a deal I made with you, my position is as surely gone as my house will be on fire." She gave him a long, hard look. "Can't serve you like this, I am afraid."

"You arrogant..." Xal'atath stepped forwards from the background but Anduin raised his hand and the old goddess stepped backwards again. "All will serve the master," she added quietly nonetheless.

"I will eradicate the Bloodsails for you," since the night elven navy had already moved out, giving them that extra order would be a miniscule extra effort. "What else do you want?"

"Money, of course," Baela rolled her eyes. "Enough of it to bathe in!"

"Consider it done," Anduin promised with quick certainty. "I can also offer you security, architects to improve your houses here, metal and new ships at a discount once the war effort has been completed." He waited for a second, then added, "or new ships for free and royal pardons for past sin for every last one of your criminals if Booty Bay formally joins the Alliance. You will have to deal with Sylvanas' wrath immediately, but you will also enjoy a life in a proper city. One that I am willing to grant the autonomy of its own member state of the Alliance, not another province of Stormwind."

Even though he had expected her to sat there flabbergasted, Baela just smirked. "That all sounds rather gracious, yes it does," she said. "And I am inclined to accept with some more negotiation, but there is one more thing you didn't mention that I want."

"Let's hear it, then," he leaned back, all of this seemed to go rather well.

"I want to get fuuuuuckeeeed," Baela moaned out loud and ripped open her shirt. The green jiggly orbs bounced freely, the dark green nipples quickly hardening in the tropical air. "All the time I hear about Stormwind and its king with the giant wonder cock. Come on goldilocks, show me!"

"Right here?"

"What, shy?" she asked, now a bit mocking.

"No," Anduin shook his head and got up. "It's just that the whole city will hear."

"Big words from a..." Baela finally went quiet when Anduin, stood up and his semi-erect cock came out into the open. The massive prick caused the goblin's eyes to go wide and for her to grab the vase and toss it away like the mug earlier to get better look. "...big boy," she gasped, finishing her sentence. She gulped, thinking about the wisdom of her demand again, then tossing wisdom into the proverbial bin. "Yeah, right here is fine," she announced and crawled over the table.

Anduin let her approach and stop in front of him. On her knees on that low table, her face was barely higher than his crotch when she sat upright. Although this wasn't the first dick she had seen in her life, Baela reached out like a shy virgin. Her small hands with slender fingers reached out and wrapped around the massive member, gave it a few good pumps and looked at it become even bigger.

Before she knew it, the baroness was grinding her face against it, her pink tongue sliding along the underside. It was sticky and sweet, clearly had been used not too long ago and yet got as hard as a mithril rod. "Oh fuck, I love the giant ones... and this one is GIANT!" Baela purred, taking a deep whiff of Anduin's musk. It was thick, no wonder how close to the source she was, and intermingled with a bunch of female scents that stuck to it. Not like a marking of territory, quite the opposite, more like a belt of medals proudly worn.

It made the baroness feel light-headed, as blood evacuated her brain and took shelter in her labia, where it was much more direly needed apparently. It was a level of immediate desire that she had never experienced before. Then again, she was a total size queen and she had never been this close to such a massive, manly smelling cock before.

She slowly went up the size, sampling the good, until she caught a salty drop of precum on her tongue and shuddered. That taste was, just like the smell, much more intense than what she was used to, in a way she wasn't yet certain just how good it was. Her mouth opened, ready to go on, but she stopped herself at the moment.

"Whu, man that thing looks tasty," she joked and lay down backwards on the table, black hair and white shirt sprawling out underneath her. "But this is about me getting fucked, so get on it!"

"Alright," Anduin just smirked and got working on her pants. A single cord at the front kept them secured. It was quickly undone and then he pulled the pants off the baroness' ass. With how tight those pants were, that actually turned out to be the hard part of undressing her. They stuck to her fat ass despite being completely dry. Well, except for the part where it connected to her pussy. Gooey strands connected that bit to her until Anduin tossed it aside.

He sat back down to be level with her cunt. Her ass was the same smooth, bright green as the rest of her. Forcing her legs backwards, the jiggling mass transformed into two extremely firm globes. "Hold them there," he commanded the goblin.

The baroness furrowed her eyebrows. "Yo, king or not this is my cit-"

"You asked to get fucked!" Anduin interrupted her in an authoritative tone, giving her ass a little slap that barely produced a sound. "Not be fucked or have sex, no, so I will give you exactly what you asked for. Hold your legs there." In Baela's eyes reflected confusion as to why she obeyed, but a sudden increase in the glistening between her legs made it pretty clear that his voice had the intended effect. Even without any drugs, the High King still exuded raw dominance.

His face closed in on her pussy. This was the only part of her body that had hair, a bit of a bush that still gave her pussy away to view without a problem. Anduin leaned in, the strands gently tickling his cheeks. Extended tongue, he licked through her. She tasted sweet and of fresh sweat. The tip of his tongue soon found the little bump of her clitoris and he gave it a kiss. Baela moaned for the first time.

He grabbed her by the hips and raised her tight ass up to have better access. Under his skilled movements, her pussy soon swelled to a darker shade of green. Saliva mixed with her lovejuices, a spurt of which entered his mouth when he penetrated her with his tongue. That first pleased note from her mouth was soon followed by more as Anduin turned up his efforts. A song whose pitch went ever higher.

Due to how small she was, the High King wanted her to be as wet as possible. If he had known that he already had her much wetter than she had ever before been in her life, he may have stopped. To someone who was used to turning woman on until the excesses of their pussy juices flowed down to the floor, having inside of her thighs and half his face glistening wasn't that unusual.

Taking one hand off her again, Anduin reached down to her asshole. The lubricating mixture had already flown down to there, so he had no problems slipping a finger inside there. "Ssssssss...Fuuuuuck," Baela cried out, Anduin left her no time to formulate any proper sentences as lapped up her delicious cunt with quick, interchanged movements. Outer lips, clit, as deep down as his tongue could reach, curving against the sensitive spots hidden in the folds, the High King stimulated her on all fronts. A second finger slipped past her sphincter, widening it. That would doubtlessly be useful in the near future.

Suddenly, he felt her abdominal muscles tense up under his other hand. All noises ceased, just as a much larger wave of girlcum flooded Anduin's mouth. He drank from the honeypot with great willingness, moving his tongue as little as he could in her constricting pussy. A third finger slipped into her ass and pushed the climax to a ragged scream that echoed from the displaced ship deck.

"G-gotta hand it to ya," Baela gasped when Anduin pulled away. "You weren't kidding when you said it would be loud- Aaaaah!" she moaned again when his girthy cock slapped down on her dripping cunt.

"I said the entire city would hear you," Anduin reminded her, "and I am yet to make good on that promise." With fear and anticipation in her eyes, Baela bit her lower lip and held her legs spread wide. Lubricating himself on her overflowing lovejuices, the High King's cock grinded over her puffy pussy lips. Even now, the goblin's cunt attempted to gobble up his dick, clinging to the shaft. Whenever his balls slapped against her firm, round ass, precum dripped from his tip, well past the naval.

When she could no longer wait, was about to ask, plead for more, Anduin pulled all the way back and parted her cunt. His hands slammed on the table on either side of her as he put his entire weight into that initial thrust. She was fantastically tight and wet enough that it didn't matter. Every centimetre he fed her greedy cunt opened her mouth wider. No new screams came, only guttural gasps as a sizable bump spread further and further up her crotch and stomach.

When he hit her womb, he stopped for a moment, afraid it might hurt her. Evidently, goblin's were already three steps further than gnome's had been on the cross-species breeding. The only effect hitting the deepest part of her pussy had on the greenskin was her spine arching up under Anduin. Something he could only feel, not see, since Baela was so small and he was pinning her down with his entire body.

Tiny green legs stuck out past his own frame, spreading out further as he sunk down to the base into her. All of her insides made room for her cock. "Yessssss," the goblin gasped when she finally felt his crotch. "Thish the cock I wash waiting fooooor, shoooo biiiig." She had always loved being stretched out, but this was different. She was bloated with his shaft, a sleeve tight around it.

"It's more than just big," Anduin announced, she barely heard him over the blood pumping past her ears. Then he began to move. Not in any soft style, not in the slightest. SLAP SLAP SLAP! Quick hard thrusts slammed against her buttocks. Squelching sounds went along with high pitched moans. Immediately she was on the edge of orgasm. Past it. Feeling pussy juices gush from her cunt, continuously. She was still at the climax when the next orgasm layered on top of it. She just couldn't stop cumming, gushing, her voice went louder and louder. Her hands relaxed, unable to hold her legs anymore, which were about to close around Anduin's hips.

When he suddenly pulled out of her.

Spasming, her body barely under her control, Baela was still cumming when she raised her head. The world was a whirl of sparkles and explosions of pleasure. Her bodyguards, who had seen her take so many cocks, including their own, looked at her in surprise, having never seen her come this hard. She had no care whatsoever for their opinion, her cunt was empty of that massive cock. Masturbating, a desperate attempt to cling onto the remaining feeling, failing at it, she searched for the man.

"Your first reward," Anduin grunted as he lifted Mizzy onto his cock. The woman had gotten naked, as had the two tall elves, who stood and watched with a depraved look in their eyes. The gnome had some sort of marking around her smooth pussy.

"What the... fuck are you... dooinnnnghhh?!" Baela demanded to know, unable to keep her eyes focused or her fingers from prodding her clit and prolonging her ecstasy. This aftershock was more brutal than some orgasms she had in the past.

Anduin didn't answer, not immediately, just turned towards her as he thrust violently into Mizzy. The gnome, as small as herself, was bouncing on the cock to her immense envy. After just a couple of thrusts, Mizzy's eyes rolled upwards and her tongue came darting out to a squealing scream. It looked so hot, Baela couldn't help but wish she was in that position, wondering what made the gnome cum that hard so suddenly. Her fingers moved in a blur, still no replacement for that wondrous dick.

The High King pulled out after a short while that felt like an eternity. Globs of cum dropped out of Mizzy's wide open cunt, soiling the wooden boards. Was her own pussy spread like that, the pirate baroness wondered? It certainly felt empty.

"You asked to get fucked," Anduin reminded her for the second time. "But I assumed you wouldn't want me to impregnate you. I had to finish in someone else."

Unsure how to answer, Baela just moaned longingly as she rubbed her clit. Currently last of the Revilgaz, maybe she should have gotten a kid. She wasn't on any sort of alchemic birth control and this stud clearly had what it took. 'Yes, that huge cock, dumping its huge load all in me...' she thought, then shook her head. That was just the size queen inside her talking, getting knocked up today certainly would be a bit too much. What would be next, becoming his slave?

Asking herself that question suddenly jolted her sensibility as her body answered the question with an intense orgasm. Images of herself in compromised positions, getting fucked by that huge cock while helplessly bound, filled her mind as her hips darted off the ground. Even bringing herself to climax was much more intense right now. The High King's gaze bore into her an awoke submissive needs she never knew she had.

Still, even in that orgasmic haze, she held onto a shred of reason. She couldn't just immediately surrender to that cock. No matter how fat and juicy it looked. How much it stretched her. How its owner stood there like a gloriously toned angel, fashioned from marble and gold.

Although she wanted to feel his cum inside her, the hot load to seer her insides with delightful ecstasy, her reason was still strong enough to win out. However, she still wanted, needed that cock inside her again. Female instincts screamed at her that even a drop of his thick seed would knock her up. As it was, she couldn't have him in her pussy again.

An idea hit her, one where her reason had to conceded yet more ground to her raw perversion. "You can fuck me up the ass!" she almost screamed, stopping in her masturbation to stretch her sphincter with both hands. "You can cum there as many times as you want!" The dark green muscle had been widened earlier, Anduin having anticipated that she wouldn't be able to stop after being taken just that little bit.

He also had an inkling suspicion that she wouldn't be able to stop feeling his seed just in her butt, but that was something to be seen in a few minutes. "I think I already fulfilled my share of the bargain," he said, watching the goblin's long ears slump as she realized she couldn't argue the opposite. "However," he put Mizzy down, whose cum-dripping cunt was immediately the target of Aclysia and Xal'ataths greedy tongues, "continuing to fuck you is its own reward. You are one tight, small slut, a truly supreme pussy and I am sure your ass is just as great a place to fuck."

"Thank you!" Baela reflexively answered, despite being addressed like some peace of meat on a market. Something about that made her squirt a little.

Two steps and Anduin was in front of her again, beating his meet to nicely distribute the slick mixture of cum and lovejuices. Some doubt fluttered in her heart. Baela had never actually taken any moderately large cock in her ass, just some small toys at the side. Now it was too late to protest, however, and the cock-hungry whore inside her wouldn't have allowed her to back out anyway.

She was turned on her back, toes barely connecting to the floor, and bent over the table. Hands stretched out and pinned in front of her, she felt the High King's cock press against her sphincter. Being unable to see it made it somehow feel even bigger.

Anduin grit his teeth and grunted pleasurably. Stretched or not, the first penetration of a girl's ass was always tight. The fat head of his cock parted her like a battering ram. Cut-off moans of raw debauchery echoed from Baela's mouth for every centimetre of cock buried inside her. She had never had something this big up her ass.

She was loving every bit of it.

The edge of the table was grinding against her clit, causing her pussy to gush as a series of short, mind-blowing orgasms washed over her. Her body tried to struggle, muscles quivering uncontrollably, but she was pinned down completely by his arms and his dick.

Her eyes could only see a landscape of white flashes, dominating what may have been a view of her city, while she heard only the devastating mix of her own ravaging. Her screaming moans, first and foremost, then the mighty slapping oh his thrusts against her ass. Meaty as her behind was, the High King's strength still shook her entire body. Although her organs were rearranged by the girth of his dick, she only felt raw ecstasy. Her head was raised as high as she could arch her spine in her pinned position. Saliva ran down the edges of her soft lips and to her chin, falling to the table.

"I am cumming," the High King grunted, taken by the goblins cock-hugging tightness. He didn't get an answer to the warning, only more screams. The level of her enjoyment only furthered his own, he sped up for the final spurt, then stopped with one last slam down to the base.

Baela felt something inside her break when she felt the amount of hot cum pumping into her asshole. Something fundamental and reasonable, a level of reason she had used to make herself powerful in the world, suddenly rerouting to only answer one single question: how can I keep getting fucked by this massive cock, forever?

There was no opportunity to answer this question, at least not right now. Despite having kept the end of the bargain twice-over, Anduin was not done yet. Not by far. He was inside this goblin sluts tight ass and he wasn't going to slip out anytime soon. He let go of her arms, which lay quivering on the table as he instead wrapped his hands around her neck.

Her bodyguards may have been alarmed by this under any normal circumstances, but seeing the sexual prowess of the High King in action paralyzed even the proudest men. All they did was watch, as Anduin began choking Baela with his strong hands. No more sounds echoed from her throat as her eyes rolled up her skull and her tongue lolled out like a useless piece of limp meat.

"You asked to get fucked, you shall have it," Anduin repeated the mantra, although Baela couldn't hear him anymore over the sound of her blood pumping. Immediately thereafter, he began thrusting into her again. Air was a resource Baela was only given sparing access too in the coming minutes, as Anduin's massive member continued to ravage her insides, lubricated with the very sperm he was filling her with.

He came a second time pretty much immediately. The whole situation just played too much into his kinks and the tighter he grabbed her throat, the tighter her behind seemed to get. It was tempting to just clamp down as strong as he could, but the dark desires were kept in check by what noble side remained even in the depraved of actions.