Who a King Must Do Ch. 28

Story Info
Fate in Twilight.
6.9k words
4.63
7k
3
0

Part 29 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
453 Followers

"Anduin... is all of this true?" Velen asked, the shock plain in his purple eyes. The High King had returned to Stormwind ahead a literal army of draenei slaves yesterday and immediately sent for the prophet. As the leader of the draenei on Azeroth, his alter-ego on Draenor having sacrificed himself to cleanse K'ara, the same Naaru who was now linked and enslaved to Anduin, the High King felt it necessary to have him there to help decide on the fate of these people.

"Yes," Anduin confirmed one more time and let the old draenei sit down in one of the many chairs in the king's personal chamber. The two of them were alone, even Xal'atath and K'ara weren't around. Upon having heard that Xal'atath was heading the Shadow half of the church, K'ara had immediate taken residence in the opposite wing. The Old Goddess Shadow cult of free-use now had competition in K'ara's Light cult of the perfect slave, where women submitted themselves and stayed celibate until they found a master the church approved of.

Their time there wasn't pure just because they weren't fucked by any masters. Aside from being schooled in the arts of housekeeping, from sewing to cooking, and finance, much of their day was dedicated to sex. Their pussy and ass were to remain untouched by seed, but they weren't barred from giving blowjobs. As a matter of fact, they were encouraged to suck at least one cock a day to perfect their technique, while also publicly masturbating during the mess to show how sexy they were.

Outside of that, all of the girls in the program were training with each other. Strap-ons and dildos were used in mass during the free times, large lesbian orgies consuming most of the growing wing of the new grand cathedral. They were to be perfect for the studs they would eventually submit themselves to and part of that was to be extremely experienced in lovemaking.

The cult filled a niche in society previously uncovered and had garnered a lot of interest the moment after its announcement. Unsurprisingly, it found particularly many followers in the newly arrived draenei. Serving a Naaru was just what they knew and a nice anchor in this new and strange situation they found themselves in.

That aside, many women currently residing on Stormwind were pregnant or had already submitted themselves to a master, so they didn't have a real chance to join that side of the church. Indulgence without strings on one side, absolute loyalty to one master on the other side of the new religion of Stormwind. Everyone was drowning in pleasure.

Everyone but Prophet Velen, who was massaging his temples. "How did my people ever commit such atrocities? Did I not lead them well enough?"

"It seems your absence that was the problem," Anduin tried to calm him down. "A large amount of Naaru landed on Draenor about two years before I arrived there. K'ara had already been guiding Yrel towards a more fanatical understanding of the Light and all of them then made it worse."

"I..." Velen sighed deeply. "I truly should not be that surprised. I saw the tyrannical way the Prime Naaru Xe'ra acted on Argus with my own eyes. That the extreme of the Light, indeed fate itself, cannot be trusted is something I know thanks to Illidan Stormrage."

The High King was relieved. He had feared his teacher would take the news much harder than he already had. Although Velen was shook, he would live with it and the consequences of the future.

"You were wise to remove them from draenei. Us and the orcs seem incapable of living side by side nowadays, whatever timeline, things just go bad eventually... Those Naaru you speak off, did you also bring them with you?"

"Yes," Anduin answered, "they have transformed like K'ara did, although they seem weaker and they haven't been marked by me." This was probably because it was K'ara who had went to them, showed them the truth and how to change into flesh, rather than pulling directly from Anduin's power. Regardless, they were all fiercely convinced that they had to atone. There were four of them, all female, and K'ara wished for them to be instructors in her new cult.

"I see... and you call me here then to advise you?"

"From another time or not, they are your people," Anduin stated. "Their need for punishment is clear, but, aside from those two I have marked already, I have no intention of actually using them as sex slaves if they aren't cut out for it. Being the builders of a new city for the draenei on Azeroth might be enough labour to make them pay for their sins. The orcs on Draenor have no need to know of any of this."

"No, they do not... I will meditate on this, Anduin, please give me a few days." After saying that, he rose and walked towards the exit, his staff clacking on the ground with every step. "...And may I take those draenei with me to the Exodar for those days?"

"Take as much time you need," Anduin allowed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Anduin was holding two leashes. The one in the left was connecting to the collar around Maiev's neck. Together with Tyrande and Shandris, both cum-stained, watching and masturbating from their position at the ends of the massive throne's seating, the redhead night elf had returned to the capital during Anduin's absence. Guiding a whole people from the Blasted Lands to Stormwind had taken quite a bit of time, after all.

Luckily organizing the way back had been affected by the rather absurd scaling between the two different timelines. The two weeks that Anduin had spent on Draenor, organizing the move of all the draenei on that world, hadn't even been a day over in Azeroth. The portal had, hopefully forever, closed once they had all been through.

The leash in his right was hooked onto the collar of Yrel. The white-haired draenei was just as busy sucking Anduin's cock as Maiev was. Directly to Anduins left and right were Xal'atath and K'ara. As per usual when he was sitting on his throne, he couldn't go a second with breasts smothering his face and shoulders. Of course, he wasn't complaining about that.

Instead, he was sucking on K'ara's blue nipple. Just with his lips at first, then he rolled the hard protrusion between his teeth, leaving playful bitemark when he eventually let go. Yanking on Yrel's leash, forcing her to stop sucking his cock for a moment and face him instead. "Look at you," Anduin mocked her in his dominating fashion, "a once proud High Exarch, now amongst the lowest of my slaves. How do you feel, just there to squirm before me and serve my cock?"

"I love it, I love you, master," Yrel gasped, her only concern being that Anduin might cum while she was talking. Maiev had immediately taken the opportunity, now deepthroating Anduin. The same enthusiasm she had once displayed in hunting criminals, she now displayed in making the High King cum as hard and as often as she could. "I will gladly serve you the rest of my life, as punishment for my crimes or not."

Anduin grunted, both to show his dissatisfaction and because he was now filling Maiev's stomach with his seed. The brown-skinned elf pressed her lips against the base of his cock upon feeling the first quiver. As cum spurted down her throat, her pussy gushed. At this hour of the day, the floor was already tainted with all kinds of love juices.

Yrel whimpered, her fear having come true, but had no time for recourse as Anduin slapped her across the face. As her head was forced to the side, she could feel a spike of pleasure. "You're a depraved slut, that the Light ever thought you worthy is inconceivable," his hard glare wandered over to K'ara, who visibly shivered.

"The Light's judgement has been rather poor, my beloved husband," the Naaru was quick to agree, feeling herself grow wetter with every second his intense, blue eyes were focused on her. "Although this is more reward than punishment, we happily submit ourselves to your superior will in order to control ourselves. Do with us as you wish, master. We are just-"

"Get on the floor," the High King interrupted. Shutting her mouth like a good whore, Ka'ra obeyed in a hasty motion. She presented herself quickly, getting on all fours and pushing her ass out. Her tail quivered in anticipation for what may come next. "Yrel, get next to her," Anduin added, while also gesturing for Maiev to climb on top of him.

"I thank the goddess," Maiev mumbled with the taste of fresh cum still on her lips, "for this opportunity to ride your fat cock, master." With those simple words, she slid down the enormous spear, letting it impale her tight pussy all the way to the womb. "Being fucked and bred by you is the greatest honour," she gasped, wishing to be filled up as many times a day as was possible.

"Maybe Elune herself will want to one day," Anduin joked, while Jaina appeared from one of the doors close to the throne. Her belly had swollen that little bit more, as had her tits, now noticeably larger than anybody else in the harem. They weren't just decoratively larger.

Jaina spotted the empty spot on her husband's left side and teleported over in the blink of an eye. Although her pregnancy was beginning to impact her ease of movement, her magic more than certainly made up for it. "A quiet day, I see," she commented upon taking place on the comfortable leather.

"A day without dangers, but by no means a quiet day," Anduin responded, surrounded by the sounds of masturbation or anticipation, in the case of the two draenei wiggling on all fours, waiting for their punishment. The High King pulled his beautiful queen into a sudden kiss. With every day that passed, Jaina seemed to regain more of her youth. Only her hair remained the same, silver with a streak of gold, no amount of time healing the residual damage from the mana bomb.

Such dark thoughts had no opportunity to manifest in their kiss though. Jaina's lips tasted of honey and apples, remains of her breakfast no doubt, and the moment their mouths touched the heat of the High King immediately transferred to the naked arch mage. She moaned as their tongues whirled, her breathing accelerating, her body grinding against her master, who found much of his shoulder enveloped by her massive tits while he reached down between her legs. He found her trimmed pussy hair dry, but that changed almost as quick as Jaina's skin flushed from a healthy pale tone to a moderate red.

"Anduin... please taste me," Jaina gasped when there was a pause in her kiss, shifting in her position. While Anduin was still rubbing his first wife's clit, mercilessly fingerbanging Xal'atath on the other side of his body, Jaina raised her bosom to his face. From her pretty pink nipple pearled a drop of a white liquid when she cupped her big boobs to hold them.

"It is always my pleasure," Anduin responded, liking that singular drop off and then sucking on her nipple. Milk shot out, filling his tongue with a delightful taste that was incomparable with anything. Anduin guessed that this must have been what ambrosia tasted like, faintly sweet and fulfilling. Although too early for a normal pregnancy, Jaina had recently started producing breast milk. It was hardly the only unusual thing that happened around Anduin and nothing had been found wrong with Jaina, quite the contrary, she was healthier than ever before.

Much like Anduin's seed, it seemed that Jaina's milk could come endlessly. As such, this change was probably in reaction to the massive amount of magical semen pumped into her on a regular basis. As long as it wasn't harmful and the only drawback it had was that Jaina had to be careful to not knock things over when bending forwards, he did not care whatsoever.

"Yes, drink from me," Jaina gasped, her pussy gushing fervently with every gulp her master took. Her nipples had become immensely more sensitive since this development. They were almost on the level of her clitoris when they became fully erect. "Drink from this perverted cow, masterrrr," she felt her orgasm loom.

As did Anduin. At first it had felt a bit weird to drink from her tits like an infant, but taste and her erotic reactions had soon eradicated all second guesses. Now he could only bask in the glory of it all. He drew small circles around her nipple with his tongue to tease out yet more of the delicious liquid. One more nourishing squirt and Jaina shouted her delight as it pushed her over the edge.

Anduin felt his balls tighten at the same moment, his seed shot upwards through his shaft and into Maiev. The masochistic Warden tensed for just a moment, the intense climax of feeling his hot load inside her ravaging her being, but continued to bounce on his dick even as her body protested, wanting to do nothing more than become rigid with ecstasy.

'No pleasure is more important than Anduin's,' Maiev thought as she felt her womb being painted white. Although she acted on that thought, milking her master with her quivering quim, while riding him, it would have been wrong to say that she wasn't the happiest she had ever been in her life. Fulfilled completely sexually, in charge of a fair portion of a night elf society that was feeling their goddess' blessing stronger than ever before, and with the prospect of her own family, something she had never known she wanted, clear in her seeded belly and the other slaves surrounding her, the Warden could only equally scold and compliment herself. Scolding for how bitter she had been all these years, but compliments for the fact that she had been enslaved by no one else before the perfect master came along.

A particularly large, hot spurt of Anduin's semen into her waiting womb finally caused the redheaded elf to cease in her forceful motions. Too intense was the ecstasy of being creampied, no matter the amount of times she felt it. Arching backwards, barely able to feel her legs (or anything else of her body, really) through the constant pleasure crackling through her body, she didn't notice how dangerously far backwards she tilted.

Had Anduin not still held her leash, she may have fallen. Almost effortlessly, however, the High King managed to hold her, the arm around Jaina tensing slightly as the leather rope became taut from the weight. With one yanking, he caused Maiev to fall against his chest. Her athletic body was covered in sweat, her light-brown skin glistening, her moderate breasts squished on Anduin's firm muscles.

"You have been good, trying to ride me as long as you could, Maiev, and a good girl deserves a reward," the High King stated, surrounded by post-orgasmic women of vastly different backgrounds, all hanging on his lips as if he was spouting the sweetest poems ever heard.

He nodded towards Jaina, whose giant breasts had not shrunk a bit despite the massive amounts of milk Anduin had drained from her. They looked equally appealing, perfectly symmetrical, as she continued to support them with her hands. In accordance to her husband's wishes, she turned her upper body slightly, offering her left nipple to Maiev's cum-stained lips. The masochistic Warden couldn't believe her luck, to be rewarded in such a manner was perfection.

Especially when it came along her ass being slapped by two hands simultaneously. Dropping the leashes, the High King grabbed Maiev's firm ass and kneaded the cheeks as he thrust into her from below. Maiev's silver glowing eyes rolled up in her skull as she continued sucking the milk out of Jaina. The tight folds of her pussy were gripping onto Anduin's entire length, trying their best to give the Warden another fill of the perfect man's semen.

Jaina was gasping. Even just one pair of lips on a nipple was enough to cause her to shiver with ecstasy. To Anduin's right, Xal'atath had largely recovered from her orgasm. With her master's hands otherwise occupied, she had to help herself to more pleasure. Touching herself was beneath her, outside of trying to give her husband a stimulating sight, so she turned to the two slaves that had done nothing but watch this entire time. "Shandris, be a dear and serve," the Old Goddess demanding tone rung out while she repositioned herself, leaning against her husband's shoulder and spreading her purple pussy lips with one hand.

"Of course, my queen," the sentinel general obeyed immediately, eager to do anything that brought her physically closer to Anduin. Crawling towards Xal'atath on all fours, over the length of the throne's curved seating, Shandris soon found herself enveloped by the voidborne's thighs, tongue dipping deep into the cunt.

On the other side, Tyrande didn't want to be left out and took the little liberty to move on her own. Although a slave, the High Priestess of Elune did still have her own wants she often put through. In this case, to sink her own tongue into Jaina's cunt, so eagerly presented along her lustfully pushed out ass.

As Jaina's moans intensified, to be muffled only when the High King kissed her, Xal'atath posed a question. "What do you plan to do with them?" she asked, resting the back of her head on Anduin's shoulder. The question was in obvious regard to the two draenei, still on the floor.

Still awaiting their punishment, Yrel and K'ara were the very definition of bitches in heat. On knees and hands, tails raised, their mouths wide open, tongue hanging out as they panted audibly, longing sighs and groans, they only allowed themselves rare glances over their shoulders as they were otherwise staring towards the court.

Which stared back, dozen of eyes watching what the king was doing while they received handjobs, had their cocks sucked or their pussies eaten by the sex slaves or fellow nobles. More submissively minded nobles loved to take a place under the table. They loved to be degraded in the act, but still have power anywhere else in life. The clear majority of them were, unsurprisingly, women. Like the blonde, busty baroness that was currently being facefucked by a lesser lord that was so far under her own rank that she could have bought his entire holdings and barely even felt the cut in her savings. Yet still, she went cross-eyes as he threw degrading words at her, between having a business discussion with some fellow lords, his cock slamming down her throat over and over again, only to eventually fill her belly up with his seed.

Similar scenes played out everywhere, as the court fucked and governed at the same time. One would have thought all of these distractions would have caused things to run inefficiently. However, the opposite was the case. With all of their urges satisfied all the time and a clear purpose to put the needs of Stormwind above their own when any matter required immediate attention, the government had never been less corrupt and ran more smoothly at the same time.

Yrel and K'ara were stuck between watching that endless debauchery of human supremacy and their master, the greatest of all humans, make multiple woman cum repeatedly without getting out of his seat. Alone his dominating presence was alone to make them a bit wet, but with the attention of the perverted court and the punishment at the hand of the perfect man, their pussies were overflowing with desire.

They needed something. Their own fingers, another woman's subtle touch, a tongue in their pussies, a cock up the ass, they would be happy with as little as a kiss, as long as they got to feeling anything but this torturous anticipation.

Anduin knew that. Which was why he didn't answer immediately, instead letting them squirm and stew in their needs. Their stretched out, firm asses wiggled ever so slightly, an unconscious motion, their bodies trying to entice their master to fill them with cum again and again. While they were pregnant, purely for the sake of lust, and once their wombs were ready again, they especially needed to be bred.

It was a desire Anduin eventually had to cave to.

"They will be punished as I said they would be punished, taking whatever of my desires I want them to and satisfying them," the High King stated. Slowing down, Maiev anticipated he would want to pull down. Forcing her to resume her movements with his strong hands on her ass, he gave her a couple of spanks as he continued. "Even you are more worthy of my cock than those two are, Maiev, continue riding me."

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
453 Followers