Who a King Must Do Ch. 30

Story Info
Unspeakable Suggestions.
10.1k words
4.74
5.4k
3

Part 31 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
466 Followers

The Council of Six, Dalaran's governing body, was a gathering of six arch mages, one of which was the de-facto leader of the city-state. There were two most notable members amongst is rank as of that day. Archmage Khadgar, former student of Medivh, a man who had lived to age in reverse, at least in a slight way. When he had been in his twenties, the man had been depleted of much of his lifeforce by the demon-possessed Last Guardian of Tirisfal. It had turned him into a grizzled old man long before his time.

Nowadays, the only thing that made him look as old as he was, was his grey hair. Even that was full to a degree some twenty-year olds would have been envious, and combed backwards in an orderly fashion. Mages lived longer than average humans and as his power grew, so much of his vitality was restored. He stood upright, with broad shoulders, certainly for a mage, and a fashionably stubby beard, wisdom in his blue eyes.

The other was Kalecgos. The ex-boyfriend of Jaina was a good-looking man for sure. Flowing, azure blue hair, sparkling eyes of the same colour, a body equally lean and muscular. As a dragon, he could choose his humanoid appearance quite freely and he had chosen well.

Anduin had been prepared for some sort of confrontation by the Aspect of Magic. Instead, Kalecgos just glanced at the pregnant Jaina and kept his gaze low afterwards. He seemed, while not exactly fine, accepting of what had happened. Internally, he tried to convince himself that it all was okay, as long as she was happy. There was no show of a fight to change this course of fate.

Aside from them, the other four council members and Anduin with the new three women of unfair attractiveness, was another trio of participants. They were fashionably late, but regardless attended, stepping out of a tear of pitch-black darkness that suddenly opened in the purple-stained glass dominated council chamber.

"I loathe travelling through these things, Alleria," a stern but trustful voice echoed as the form of a golden armoured man peeled out of the darkness. All that could be seen of him was his battle scar covered face, regardless one could easily surmise a muscular, tall frame under all the plates. His slowly greying, golden hair was cut just short enough that it couldn't get in the way, but had clearly not been styled in any way. It just happened to be the current length.

"You think this is unpleasant for YOU?!" a second voice mocked, again male, also speaking with the tone of old friends bantering. "The Light has left your physical form. In me it still burns like the sun."

The council of six and, indeed, Vereesa as well stepped back in surprise when a three-metre-tall creature came into view next. Although it shone with the same holy golden aura as every paladin or priest that did their sacred work on this world, seeing it around a bat-winged, bald thing, with three massive, clawed fingers for hands was surely a surprise. The purified nathrezim's hooves caused echoes with every step. Steps he almost stumbled in when the last person shoved him forwards.

"You two need to just hurry it up if you find it so unpleasant," stated a high elf with pale-blue glowing eyes, much closer to the colour of Xal'atath's than they were of that of other high elves. Regardless, her skin was naturally pale, even if tanned to some degree, not blueish or purple like that of void elves. Golden hair fell down her chest, harmonized well with her green and golden armour. Blue tattoos curved over the left side of her noble face and arm like warpaint. Bow and arrows were hung over her shoulder in a relaxed fashion, but firmly adjusted. "Little Moon!" she exclaimed, the second the portal closed.

"Lady Sun!" Vereesa responded as the sisters met halfway through the room, joining in a hug.

Alleria Windrunner, eldest of the Windrunner sisters, had arrived. With her came her husband Turalyon and the nathrezim Lothraxion. "I told you that name is no longer true for me, not after what I have become," the eldest sister told her sibling. "Have you not listened last time we met?"

"Not too much, I must admit. That aside, I am hardly a Little Moon anymore myself, yet you insist on calling me that."

"We both did, me and Lady Moon," Alleria said, narrowing her eyes in a dangerous fashion. Not towards anyone in the room, but towards her memories. "Regardless, I never thought this Old Goddess would contact me a second time. A pleasure to finally meet you, High King Anduin, may your rule be long and prosperous."

"Very long," Turalyon added. "I've had enough with one cherished leader baring your name dying in my lifetime. I will not have another."

"Is that a threat?" Anduin asked, feeling pulled into their carefree mood.

"A threat towards whoever aims to harm you, certainly," Turalyon nodded.

Although the two of them had not meddled much in the political since the end of the Argus campaign, they had made their support of Anduin's policies known in... more direct ways. The two of them hadn't taken to building a harem, were clearly perfectly happy with just one another. However, the ability to just fuck wherever they wanted without society thinking anything of it had been quite clearly utilized. Sometimes to the detriment of whatever infrastructure they broke with their superhuman strength, utilized in full force during their nasty encounters of passion.

They had not, however, been a great part of the war. Instead, they had been with Army of Light. Right up until Velen had essentially disbanded that organization by recalling the Vindicaar. The majority draenei faction had been absorbed into the Alliance seamlessly. Turalyon and Alleria had then vanished, presumably for a vacation, but Anduin had sent Xal'atath to find them and Lothraxion, as he needed their help. As they were quite positive towards his lordship, they had obliged. A few different things he had shared with them via his third wife had likely helped to convince them.

"I come here today with a number of proposals," Anduin took the liberty of starting this session. "And I want to get through them in order of importance. Is the Council of Six willing to listen."

"Certainly, Anduin," Khadgar said, the other five mages nodding along as they stood in a semi-circle, restored now that they had recovered from Lothraxion's appearance. "Although you must respect the vote of our council. Dalaran is not one of your subjects."

"Not right now," Vereesa chimed in, to the surprise of many. "But Dalaran has realistically been part of the Alliance for ever. The Silver Covenant is serving the Alliance as we did during the wrath of the Lich King. The whole city had been re-united with the Alliance until the events with the Legion forced us to re-align our priorities."

"A call," Jaina added in her firm voice. "That I should not have made. Although time has proven me right once again in relation to the Horde..."

"Jaina," Anduin firmly interrupted her. "This is not the time for hostilities."

"...Yes... sorry, master..." she immediately ceased, lowering her head, her entire body, in a motion that she saved to look like she was just bowing, but had really been her reflexes telling her to drop to her knees and start sucking his cock like a good little slut. Only the size of her breasts and the baby bump had slowed the motion enough for her to stop herself. "What I was saying: the call for hostilities should not have been made. The Legion was our biggest concern and I failed to see that. The Alliance and the Horde joined forces in the end, Dalaran leaving the Alliance to the end of fighting the most concerning foe was unnecessary in the first place."

"Regardless, Dalaran has not officially been part of the modern Alliance," Khadgar argued.

"But where else would our place in the world be?" a different member of the Council of Six spoke up surprisingly. "Certainly not amongst the Horde. The only people that we even care amongst them are the Sindorei. We have been floating in the frozen north and now we are stuck above the ocean. I say its high time we finally went somewhere we can actually settle down for a while. Dalaran is a city with people, people that are sick of eating conjured food, breathing thin air and be unable to go for a walk. Not some... glorified base for militaries and adventurers."

Agreeing murmur echoed amongst the other council members and even Khadgar had to nod slowly to that. "Alright then, how would the Alliance alleviate this problem? We can hardly return to the Hinterlands. That's in spitting distance of Undercity and the Blight."

"Northshire," Anduin said a single word and all council member's mouths fell open as they understood what it meant. The small temple was of historical value to humans, for sure, but relatively unimportant when compared to having Dalaran land next to Stormwind. It was a basin in between the massive mountain ranges that dominated so much of Azeroth's continents, simply perfect for the city-state to land in. It would be easy to cleave a way through the few hills that then separated the two cities. One long road would connect the two cities, until there really was only the one.

Anduin laid all of this down over the course of thirty minutes. How he would allow them to govern themselves as they did until now and only ask of them that they provided magical energy towards a new city-sized heating system around Stormwind, that could surely be extended to include them in time. The ambition of it left them speechless. However, they were smart men and women, so they made the mental calculations whether all of this feasible, and arrived at the same place as Jaina had. Not only was it all possible, it was possibly the best option nobody had ever considered.

What logic alone didn't help to do, Anduin's charisma certainly did. The men and women of the council alike were swayed by his words and when the vote finally came, it was 5 for and 0 against. Only Kalecgos had withheld his vote. "The blue dragonflight cannot lend its strength to any one power on this world," he explained. "As Dalaran joins the Alliance, I will happily rescind my seat to Jaina Proudmoore."

Another surprise to people in the room, particularly Anduin who felt that this action was the polar opposite of what his worst-case fear had been. Rather than resentful, Kalecgos displayed a level of understanding that was almost sickening in its defeatism. At the very least, it was not particularly sexy to withhold from the woman, to see a man just make room to a woman that had left him, chosen another man and was now working for that man's plans with subservience she had never shown the Aspect of Magic.

Sure, it was better than just mindlessly hating her for all these things, but there was just a level of pride people expected from a man of Kalecgos stature. Instead he simply teleported out after that announcement, not to be seen for the remainder of the session.

"Well..." Khadgar scratched his head, somehow without ruining his perfect hair. "...I guess he cucked out..." the arch mage glanced over to Jaina, "...best or worst choice of words I could have gone for there. Regardless, does the Council approve of the newest member?"

With 5 to 0, again, the vote passed. No discussion was had about this. After looking to Anduin for approval, Jaina took the empty spot in the semi-circle. Although at a much slower pace than her husband, the Lady Admiral of Kul Tiras, First Queen of Stormwind and now Member of the Council of Six of Dalaran, was gathering her own titles.

"Now, my next two proposals are closely entwined, although you can agree to the first without agreeing to the second," Anduin continued. "One, I had a conversation with your mentor, Khadgar. Medivh asked me to give him the resources to cleanse the areas Sargeras corruption of his spirit caused at their time. I have every reason to believe he was truthful in this endeavour."

"I want to be sceptical but... I had a close eye on Stormwind, so I know that you've been doing great things, Anduin," Khadgar returned, stroking a beard he had long since shaved off. "So, I think I will just nod along all of that. What does he need?"

"As many powerful mages as you can muster."

"What else?"

"Don't you want to vote on this first?" Anduin asked.

Khadgar waved off. "Knowing my old mentor and his love for the extreme, I am certain that the first thing is useless without the rest, so let's knock this down to one vote and get over it... not that I should talk about extremes after I made these poor fellows gather so many crystals for me..." he shook his head. "Sorry, do go on."

"Yes, aside from the casting power, he will need a medium to secure all of the energy that is absorbed into Karazhan... I plan to achieve this elsewhere. However, the other thing that the ritual will need are demons. Vast numbers of it. I ask you to summon them."

"Absolutely not," Khadgar declared. "First, to safely summon that quantity of demons, we would need a grimoire of outstanding..." Anduin pulled the book that Medivh had given him out of the void, "...quality. Yeah, like that..."

The leather wrapping of the book case shone with many pink and red gemstones, inlaid with erotic patterns. Demonai Dominicus Erotikae, its name read in fel green letters over the side. "All we will need is a core of powerful warlocks to lead the ritual," Anduin stated, but, aside from Jaina, the council looked unenthused.

"Look, we know Dalaran, as well as Stormwind, has its little underground enclaves that would surely be able to supply people of that craft," Khadgar responded, shaking his head. "But there is a reason that we don't practice the dark arts openly. Being that we don't want to... invite... the... Burning Legion to... Azeroothhhhh..." the arch mage trailed off into an awkward quiet as he realized. "Yeah, Sargeras isn't really going to take advantage of that anymore, is he?"

"Neither are Kil'Jaeden or Archimonde," Lothraxion spoke up, stepping forwards from the sidelines. "Demons no longer follow the Legion. They are masterless and masterless demons can be convinced of different paths. Even during the times of the Legion, there was I, who went with the Light, and many other demons that chose to follow Illidan instead. They are still devious tricksters in many cases but if you stick to the ones within that book," the nathrezim pointed at the grimoire Anduin was holding, "I think you will be able to keep them content by letting them have fun. Also let me tell you a little secret. Succubi may be carrying whips... but there is a reason every demon just loved serving the most powerful guy in the universe. Give them the feeling you are that and they will never stop worshipping you."

"Is that so?" Khadgar asked, very intrigued by this whole prospect. Although Dalaran had been removed from proper news, the Council of Six knew EXACTLY what had been going on in Stormwind and there was more than a little envy after they realized the whole social structure did not, as expected, collapse into itself after a few weeks. "So, the whole chagrin with my mentor aside, you are saying we can have non-threatening slave class of sexy, forever young succubi slaves? Because I'll be honest, I wanted to bang those bad girls more than once in my years fighting the Legion. I know you're ALL on my side on this."

Everyone, including the female council members and Alleria, voiced their quiet agreement. Only Turalyon was a bit surprised. "What, honey?" the high elf asked her husband when he looked at her. "Have you SEEN those scantily clad sluts?"

"I mean, sure but..."

"Because I am totally open to having threesomes with those."

"I know I am not a council member," Turalyon stated to the round. "But I vote for yes, you should do that."

Lothraxion had, during that entire ruckus, taken the tome and begun looking through it with a scholarly gaze. "Ah, no, I have to correct your earlier assessment, arch mage Khadgar," the nathrezim said, causing some disappointment. Right up until he continued. "First off, no, you will get forever young demon sex slaves, exclusively female, but of varying races, all of them hot by your definition, as the writer of this tome made sure." Lothraxion flicked a few more pages. "Also, I think this is interesting. This includes the rite of demonic marriage. It binds your life together, so you both would die when the other dies, but in exchange you can impregnate the demon even as a non-magical being, so that's something."

"Okay," Khadgar clapped his hands, seeming even younger than he already did, "everyone in favour of going through with the ritual that will create a class of demonic sex slaves for Dalaran, and also lend my old mentor some help in redeeming himself past his grave, raise your hand... that's 6, good, nice that we have that done. In summary of the session, Dalaran joins the Alliance, lands in Northshire, probably adopts Stormwind's culture just by proximity, summons a horde of sex-crazed demons waiting to suck our big old dicks and then goes to cleanse the southern provinces of the corrupt that have plagued them for... dozens of years. Have I missed anything?"

"I have nothing to add," Anduin said, bowing his head with deep respect. Meanwhile everyone else around was left wondering how the High King made all of this world moving stuff seem so easy.

_________________________________________________________________

Step 1 and 2 were executed in a matter of days. No problems whatsoever. Northshire was evacuated, Dalaran landed, and promptly the integration began. A first tunnel was dug through the mountain, while shamans and druids made sure that Dalaran wouldn't look like it just crashed into the mountainside for too long. Sewer systems were connected, tunnels became roads and Dalaran citizens began fucking slaves within less than 24 hours.

Since the majority of the send-over workforce was made up of free-use sluts, it was no wonder the people wanted to test whether the rumours were true. Once confirmed, it was even less a wonder people wanted to fuck those supremely hot babes. Night elves, dwarves, gnomes, draenei and humans were all amongst the, crowd of work slaves, happily degrading themselves as they reshaped the landscape for their new masters.

In addition, Xal'atath came over with her void elves to do nothing else but fuck. Faced with this amount of temptation, Dalaran basically switched culture overnight. It probably helped that Khadgar was seen publicly face-fucking some naaru whore. With their leader so happy to go along with this, the common folk had no reason to deny themselves this sort of pleasure.

The tunnel was usable, traffic increased and after only a week it was clear that nobody in Dalaran would ever want to teleport their city anywhere else ever again. As to the other two things Anduin wanted done as soon as possible, they took some more preparation. The creation of the crystal pylons was progressing smoothly, but wouldn't be completed for a little while. On the other side, the massive demonic ritual was quicker in preparation. It still took until the end of the seventh month since the night elven enslavement to get it done.

As always, Anduin had prepared things and explanations should the citizenry voice their concerns about a horde of demons being summoned into their midst. As always, the reaction of the citizenry was just a bottomless trust in their Greatest King to just get it done. When asked, people mostly shrugged and said 'So we get to fuck demons next? Neat.'

And so, the day of the ritual came. All warlocks that had to execute their dark arts in secret had crawled out of hiding. That Anduin promised each of them an 'I own you' as a reward, allowing them to claim any slave as permanent property, definitely helped. Interestingly, as Vanessa reported to her master, the underbelly of Stormwind dropped drastically in size and power with all of these powerful mages suddenly very happy with the governing body.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
466 Followers