Who a King Must Do Ch. 38

Story Info
The Summerwind Circle.
6.2k words
4.84
4.3k
3
0

Part 39 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
456 Followers

The Summerwind Circle, that was the name of the newest and, so far, most ambitious magical project of Anduin's reign. What had started as a simple idea to keep Stormwind itself warm enough for public nudity even during the cold months had grown tremendously in scope as the High King added more and more capable allies and slaves to the procedures.

The elves knew of the fundamental enchantments, having manipulated lands to be in eternal spring or other seasons before. Pairing their knowledge with the longevity and efficiency of draenei crystals increased scope and reliability. Demons added their ancient and instinctual knowledge of magic to increase the capability of the spell. The gnomes and the few goblins in the city put their heads together to perfect the engineering aspects of things, calculating the perfect places to put everything to maximize the even spread of the magic and ease the maintenance. Dwarfs were the foremost workforce on shaping the land as needed. In every step of the work, humans and their multi-faceted potential could be found. If they weren't busy leading by examples, they gave the slaves all the motivations needed to continue working to Stormwind's betterment.

Much of the work had already been done before Aethas arrived. Although the original network was meant only for Stormwind and only for heating, repurposing what was present to serve for full-scope season control wasn't too difficult. Especially not when putting many of the most brilliant sorcerers of many factions together.

Entire streets had to be dug out to allow druids, shamans and enchanters to bury large transitions in the ground. Certain corners and plazas had small pylons or moonwells placed on them to act as magical relays or outlets of the enchantments. Already written runes were flattened out of metal strips and replaced with new ones. Those who weren't directly helping with the work were bringing refreshments and sexual favours to the workers. The entire city was brimming with excitement, eager to free themselves of the yoke of clothing. It was the tail-end of winter and everyone missed the public orgies that had marked the start of Anduin's sex slave revolution.

Not that the enchantment would stop there. All of those races working together and unifying their knowledge made for a much, much more potent spell. It wouldn't just be an eternal summer, that was simplifying the actual effect of the spell. It would be an endless season with the weather of a mild summer, the fertility of spring and the ripe fruits and crops of autumn. The spell would seep deep into the soil, let the plants find richer nutrients and even make the water taste sweet. Everything planted could grow as if it was in its perfect habitat.

This magic on the land would make the Elwynn Forest the most life-giving of all places on Azeroth. Even the Un'Goro crater or the Sholazaar Basin, where the Titans themselves had worked to seed the planet with life, would pale in comparison. Given time and materials, this enchantment could be spread to bordering lands, eventually covering all of the planet in an endless, bountiful paradise.

Time, materials and power - the last of which had been a bit of an issue. If the large moonwell in the Cathedral District would have been enough, they wouldn't have needed to go through a lot of these. According to the calculations, it could supply about 20% of the needed power. It was 25% before the most recent changes, but a fifth was still good. Another 20% could come from the naarus and other deity level entities, like Xal'atath, in the city. Dalaran, with its vast amount of mages, could fuel another 20% and the demons in Slaveforge would happily give the massive energy they generated by fucking all the time to aid in their masters' wellbeing.

"That puts us at about 80%," the chief engineer, a tall, male draenei, finished his report to the court and looked up from his papers. He was holding it with one hand, the other was on the head of a dwarf slave that was sucking him off. "Not enough to activate all functions, but we can power the circle and at least get the weather to obey us and leave clothes behind."

"Excellent," Anduin let his enthusiasm be known. He was currently getting served by no less than five of his slaves. Xal'atath, Maiev and Yrel were on the floor, worshipping his cock from their appropriate position on their knees. Sacrolash and Alythess, had been allowed on the throne for a change and bowed down to his groin from their alleviated position. Five mouths were competing to get to deepthroat his cock and everyone was getting their turn. "I'm pleased you managed to finish the operation in just two weeks."

"We had a lot of help and encouragement from the people, my liege," the engineer announced and bowed happily. "We're ready to start whenever you wish."

"Then let us waste no time," Anduin said and rose his voice so it overpowered the many moans of the court. "Heralds and nobles spread the news through the city. When the cathedral bell rings for the 18th hour, I shall travel to the Summerwind Nexus in Dalaran!"

It had been the most logical place to put the physical centre of the spellwork. A second contender was Stormwind Keep itself, but Anduin planned to, when everything else was done, make substantial changes to the palace to be in keeping with the vast improvements of the rest of the city. It was a low-priority project, the happiness of the populace was the most important task at all times, but it was on the list regardless.

The heralds immediately stopped whatever perversions they were engaged in and went to get clothed and spread the news. Although many of them had been close to orgasm, they went after their job without complaining. The culture of Stormwind may have integrated countless debaucheries over the past months, but they were still disciplined people. Maintaining such a system of consensual sexual slavery and ecstatic servants asked for a special kind of culture among the masters.

Many nobles seemed ready to follow the example and go gather their own staff or family. The activation of the Summerwind Circle would be an event none of them were willing to miss. However, they stopped in their tracks when Genn Greymane raised his voice, "King Anduin, if I may?" he asked.

Somewhat surprised, he looked over to his fellow monarch, albeit one of a lesser kingdom than Stormwind - a vassal in all but name at this point. Gilneas was still an active warzone. One that was, with Alliance naval superiority, more and more swinging in their favour. With the seas and Undercity both claimed by Anduin's forces, the local Undead resistance was getting smoked out. Regardless, the reconquest had not been finished yet.

Genn gave the High King a curious look. Whatever the question was, it wouldn't be anything bad. "Step forwards, friend," Anduin said and the monarch rose from his chair. His cock slipped out of the throat of his wife, Mia, who crawled after him on all four as he walked to stand in front of the throne.

They were another example of humans reclaiming their youth. Both had completely reclaimed the colour of their black hair and the smoothness of their skin. Rather than above fifty, what they actually were, they looked like they were in their mid-twenties. It had been a bit odd at first, seeing this man who looked old enough to be his father revert to an age more fitting for a brother, but Anduin had gotten used to it rather quickly.

While Genn's reclamation of youth came with youthful vigour and strength, his wife had gotten back a bit more than that. A slightly noticeable baby bump stretched Mia's stomach, confirming that she had regained her fertility a few months back. Neither of them had expected it, but they were ecstatic at the idea to have new hair.

Mia was a good wife and immediately resumed her deepthroating of her king's cock when he stood still. "Forgive me the question, but I wonder why you're not using the Kingswell water that arrived with you?" Genn asked. "With its magical potency, it should be able to fuel the remaining needs of the Summerwind Circle easily. Regular tribute has been guaranteed, so it burning out should not be an issue."

"I need the water for another purpose," Anduin responded and wondered for a moment if he should explain to the court what for. Ultimately, he decided that it was the right course of action. It would hardly be a secret once he left to make it happen anyway. "Several months ago, I visited Karazhan. In it, I met a lingering shard of Medivh, a spectre of his vast consciousness. He told me that he had a way to reverse the corruption of the Deadwind Pass and Duskwood that his past actions caused. To that end, I have enlisted the help of the Council of Six and summoned the demon slaves that now serve Stormwind. The final thing he needed was a medium of vast power and I plan to use the Kingswell water for that purpose. The cleansing of Duskwood is of a higher priority than having the Summerwind Circle fully operational."

There was baffled silence at that news. Duskwood had been a creepy, undead and darkness infested, cursed woodland for decades now. However, there were no complaints and no words of caution. If there was anyone to be trusted in dealing with the spirit of Medivh, it was the one High King currently getting a five-way blowjob by two arch demons, an old goddess, a paladin from an alternative timeline and a legendary Warden.

Anduin Wrynn was the man when it came to making the impossible a tangible reality.

"A wise move, my king," Genn bowed and withdrew to his chair without further comment.

"Make your preparations, we will meet on the Summerwind Nexus!" Anduin shouted and got up. "The court is dismissed for the day."

_______________________________________________________________________

Modera shivered under her robe and wondered why. Thin as it was and as naked as she was underneath, the multiple enchantments she had put on it should have kept the cold out without an issue. Regardless, she quivered and fidgeted standing next the Summerwind Nexus, the heart of the Summerwind Circle.

It was an awe-inspiring construction. Pillars of purple and green crystal created a semi-circle, the outermost smaller than those towards the centre, although all were equally thick. Woven between them were large metal bands, covered in runes and sigils that already glowed with faint power from merely existing. From the base of each pillar, a crystal line ran towards a central circle of blue on which a pure white stone podium stood. It looked like a quick-rising pyramid whose top half had been removed and replaced with a bowl-like depression. It was four-metres tall and, at the base, six wide and still, in height, the smallest part of the entire Summerwind Nexus.

All of the energy of the Summerwind Circle could be regulated from this magical contraption. Each crystal pillar served both as an energy normalizing unit, stabilizing the flow in the entire system, and an emergency battery. The central pyramid, inactive as it currently was, could be used to tap into the system, given the proper arcane knowledge and skill. The metal bands were equal parts seals to ward against unwanted meddling and automation of the usual processes.

'Maybe I'm nervous that the Nexus will fail?' Modera wondered, trying to find out why she was shivering so much. 'No, we went through everything three times, from the calculations, to the creation, to the test runs. The Summerwind Circle is fully functional. Jaina and Aethas agreed on that. What am I nervous about then?'

For the past two weeks, this project had been her life. Well, first she had worked on putting the teleportation relay to Silvermoon into action, but that had been child's play in comparison to this. She had only taken breaks to eat or sleep, not even taking the time to masturbate. Strangely, she hadn't felt much of an urge to do it either.

Something she realized was linked when the crowd parted into two halves. More out of form than necessity, the elite king's guard stepped into the result path and formed the border of it with their bodies. Excited shouts came from the mass of citizens and slaves, all dressed in their cold weather clothes. Even for the time of the year, this was a particularly frosty day.

Leading his harem of gorgeous sex slaves, the High King of Alliance stepped through the crowd and waved. His boundless charisma made the ladies swoon and the men respect him. Then, when he was about halfway over the large plaza that preceded the massive Summerwind Nexus, his eyes locked on Modera and her shivering intensified.

'That's it,' she realized feeling her legs grow weaker. 'I'm about to finally submit to the perfect master. I'll be his property.' The thought went through her with such adoration and liberty that she could hardly believe it. Never in her long life had she ever felt so much in love with anyone, the intense need to submit and let him know that he was the centre of her world. She bit the lower of her red lips and waited. It was almost time.

Under his clothes, Anduin felt his hard cock twitch. For two weeks now, he had awaited the day that this project would be finished and Modera would finally be his. He walked up to the pyramid, stopped when he was in the middle of all other leader figures of the Alliance and turned to face the crowd. By magical means, his voice carried over the entire plaza.

"I'll keep this short, in the interest of freeing us all from this cold as quickly as possible," he announced. "It is the right of every man, every woman and every slave to carve out a paradise for themselves in this vast world. As High King, it is my duty to deliver to you the opportunities to do so and protect you from those that would seek to take your choices from you. Today, I do the former, but do not forget, between the luxury and the pleasure, that we live in times of war. Enjoy these times with your loved ones and remember what it is worth fighting for. For the Alliance!"

""FOR THE ALLIANCE!"" the crowd cheered and Anduin turned towards the pyramid. The process of activating the Summerwind Nexus was so easy that anyone with enough power could do it. Because draenei, demons, void elves and mages were all involved in its creation, it could work with basically any kind of magic. All it took was a spike of power to get the initial enchantments started and the automated systems running.

Golden and purple light rushed through the crystal lines in the floor. The outermost pillars began to glow, overflowing powers seeped into the metal that connected them and caused it to quickly distribute throughout the system. Once all of the pillars were shining in purple or green, depending on the crystal they were made from, energy flowed back into the pyramid. A sphere of arcane purple manifested above. Then an energy pulse flowed through the conducting pathway that went outwards from the pyramid. It went all the way to the pylon in the middle of plaza, where it then vanished underground.

Unseen by all, the magic travelled underneath the streets of Dalaran, through the depths of Slaveforge, reached Stormwind and forked out throughout the many districts. It reached all the sources of powers it was programmed to seek out and started to draw from them. The light of the pillars grew even more intense.

The crowd waited in anticipation and was rewarded with a sudden flash of light on the horizon as one of the eight super-pylons activated. A second soon followed, then a third and in rapid succession all of them came fully online. Just as the last sent out a pulse of light into the vanishing day, something in the air changed. The crisp cold that often-preceded snowfall was replaced by something different. The kind of feeling one had when getting under a blanket. Although not warm yet, it was reassuring and cosy. A nice feeling to be enveloped by.

"High King Anduin," Modera suddenly said and stepped forwards. "I can't wait any longer! I have promised I would be yours and now that the Summerwind Circle is completed, please...," she tugged at the single band that kept her robe closed and let it flow off her and fall to the ground. The cold, slowly warming air enveloped her, played around her already hard nipples and sapped warmth from the lovejuice coated inside of her thighs. "...enslave me, I beg of you."

Anduin mustered her with pleased eyes, then his gaze hardened and he stepped toward Modera. She was shivering, now from the cold and the excitement. As a woman, she didn't feel any shame to reveal her body before so many people. Being naked in Stormwind was nothing unusual and her curves were nothing to hide. Her breasts weren't the largest and her butt not the bounciest, but she had a balanced, fit figure with smooth skin that had lost all wrinkles, cleared of all body hair by the means of some creatively applied fire magic. She had used to keep some hair around her pussy, but had cleared that once realizing Anduin's preferences.

The High King stopped in front of her, his blue eyes hard as the ice they had now banished from Stormwind. As a woman, she found nothing wrong with her situation. As an arch mage, she didn't know when she last felt this small next to anyone, regardless of height difference. As a future slave, her legs quivered and she answered his dominant gaze with raw adoration.

"You think you can get away with this?" Anduin asked and clawed into the back of her head, his grip secure around the binding point of her auburn ponytail. "That you can just wait until you feel ready, promise me to be my slave and then leave me waiting for two weeks?" He pulled her head back, forced her to reveal her throat like a piece of prey about to claimed by a predator. Anduin leaned down and greedily kissed her, from the shoulder, to the rise of her neck, all the way to her ear. "You'll need to convince me, if you want that privilege," he whispered into her ear in his deep voice.

"I'll do whatever it takes, my king, my Master," Modera hastily promised. Although most of her was sure that this was just a test for the sake of eroticism, a paranoid twinge of her had her genuinely afraid that she may be rejected by the perfect man. The fear of it rested in her mind and her womb, she wanted to spent her life being owned by him and bear his children. Ever since reclaiming her youth, she had wanted it. Although she had pushed it off until she felt genuinely certain that he was her future, she hadn't touched a single other man and had repeatedly given into her need to suck him off or offer her back entrance. Only her pussy and her freedom she had kept. "I'm sorry if I offended you by waiting this long to accept you as my one Master, Anduin. Command me, use me, do whatever you wish, I will obey, just let me be your slave!"

She practically shouted those words and the already anticipating crowd only grew hornier. The men at seeing such a bombshell of a woman begging to be subjugated and the women because they, too, would love to be dominated by the High King. Neither gender was so delusional or arrogant to demand someone over their present partner, however. Instead, the slaves turned to their masters and offered their own services through panting whispers and lustful sighs.

Clothes were shed in the crowd, almost exclusively by the many submissive sluts and the few willingly enslaves men. While most of the dominant members of the crowd refused to expose themselves to the dwindling cold, they were more than happy to subject their slaves to it for a few minutes. As they were far more submissives in Stormwind than masters, enabling the dream of a harem for anyone willing to create one, that still meant that the majority of the crowd was soon naked. A several thousand strong gathering of horny people, with a gender ratio so tilted it was a vast sea of tits and ass, their attention divided between those they wanted to serve and the perfect man that had enabled all of this to happen.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
456 Followers
12