Who a King Must Do Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His touch was electrifying and a throaty moan escaped her. Her curved one finger into her, then two. Pressing the base of his thumb against her clit, Anduin's hand moved with circular movements. Slow, at first, but quickly rising in tempo until she was gasping audibly with every breath. He kept that speed and she felt her lust rise and rise to levels she could never achieve on her own. Her legs trembled. Her breathing was ragged. Finally, something gave in and she came for the second time.

Pussy juice gushed and dripped out between Anduin's fingers. He kept going, only increasing the intensity of her orgasm. When her moans were about to turn into shouts, he sealed her mouth with his lips. Although he wasn't yet using her to get himself off, she was definitely his plaything already.

Anduin finally removed his fingers from her cunt and instead rubbed his cock against her lower lips. "I would love to take your virginity right now," he whispered between kisses. "However, that is for after you are my newest queen."

Tess let out a disappointed moan as she felt him pull away from her. Giving her virginity up at that moment would have been completely fine with her. Her body was his to use, that much was decided already. Even if she gave all of her agency to him, she couldn't suppress her need to finally be stretched out by his cock.

Then she felt his drenched fingers at her backdoor and she knew she wouldn't have to wait much longer. "Do you think your training has prepared your asshole for my cock, slut?" Anduin asked.

"Yes, master," Tess excitedly gasped. Even if the toy she had trained with had been much smaller, she was confident enough that she could take him. He would stretch her until she could and she would love every second of it.

An excited squeal echoed past the throne when Anduin began to play with her back entrance. Slipping one, then two fingers into her, he widened her sphincter as he continued to dominate her mouth. With skilled movements, he prepared her and Tess moaned. Somehow, having her ass played with was just as erotic as her pussy. The High King's technique was flawless.

Before long, her back entrance was widened up as much as it could be with his fingers. He pulled out just as she was on the brink of another orgasm and spun her around. Once more, she was ecstatic over the depth of Anduin's depravity. He didn't bend her over to penetrate her backdoor. Instead, he lifted her up. Her knees folded over his arms; his hands secured their handle on her throat. In front of the entirety of the Stormwind nobility, the heiress of Gilneas was squished together into a bundle of smooth skin, sweat, love juices and fuckable holes, bundled up between Anduin's arms and her skimpy wedding dress.

Then her tongue stretched out of her wide agape mouth, her eyes opened wide and his cock pressed against her loosened sphincter. No fingers and no toy could prepare anyone for his size. Slowly, she was lowered onto his cock. 'Deeper, please push it in deeper!' she cried in her mind, the small levels of pain were completely overpowered by her lust. 'Split me with your majestic cock, master, use me as yours!' she only barely managed to keep her discipline from breaking and go against Anduin's orders. Desperately, she kept to vocalizing her lust only through a prolonged scream.

It wasn't just the size she was unprepared for. The heat and texture of a real cock were so much more erotic than she had anticipated. Her scream became quiet and broken, once she ran out of air. Anduin's grip on her throat prevented any new one from entering easily. The lustful haze increased and increased -- boiled over when all of him was inside her.

The orgasm that overcame her was so intense she forgot where she was for its duration. Her body convulsed, her legs tensed, her toes curled and her pussy clenched as clear liquid squirted out in an intense burst that soiled the floor of the massive throne construction. With sadistic delight, Anduin closed his grip a little bit closer. Her insides gripped him even tighter and Tess felt every twitch of his cock inside her. It only elevated her orgasm. For the first time, a man's cock was inside her and it was the only cock she would ever need.

Anduin was positively surprised that she truly had managed to take all of him into her back entrance in the first penetration. She was a sturdy woman, sturdy, tight, gorgeous and powerful. Exactly the kind of sex slave he craved. "Do you love it, being impaled on my cock?" he asked, relaxing his grip enough for her to breathe.

Desperately, she took the opportunity to take in the air her body needed. The basic necessities to survive met, she immediately answered. "Yesh... masthaaah."

"Are you such a repressed nymphomaniac that you're addicted to me already?" he asked, amused.

"Yes, masterrrr," Tess managed to regain a bit of her stability and stop slurring, the ecstasy of the orgasm fading and the fantastic fullness of his dick inside her becoming more usual by the second.

"Are you sorry you made a mess?"

"Yes, master."

"Good girl," Anduin complimented, causing Tess to experience an intense aftershock. Even the voice of the perfect master was a way to make her feel pleasure. "Tyrande, give her a reward -- clean her up."

"Of course, Master," Tyrande purred her response. Something in the way she spoke that word made Tess feel inadequate about her own usage. She couldn't quite pinpoint what, however, and she didn't have the brainpower required to think about it much either. The High-Priestess of Elune stepped into Tess' field of view.

Since her people had first gotten invited into Darnassus, Tyrande had been part of Tess' fantasies. How could she not have been? Her moderately sized breasts were perfectly, her light purple skin stretched smoothly over her tall, athletic body and her bubble butt was emphasized in its roundness no matter what she wore. Usually, that had been a quite skimpy white robe. Nowadays it was nothing but a collar. It accented her throat as a mark of subservience just like the mark around her pussy lips did.

Tyrande's face was no less gorgeous than her body. Framed by wild, turquoise hair, she displayed the noble savage beauty of her people. With her high cheekbones, elegant nose and full lips, she could have passed as an aristocrat in any society. With her sharp canines, tribalistic markings and the ancient instincts inside her silver glowing eyes, she could have been the apex predator of any natural environment. Instead, she was the cocksleeve of a human king. There was no happier time in her life.

"You take Master's cock well, you will do good as another one of us sex slaves," the High-Priestess purred and leaned in for a kiss. Anduin groaned when he felt the full-body shiver that went through Tess in response to that gesture of affection.

Was it the fact that Tess had fantasized about Tyrande before that immediately sent her back to the edge of orgasm? No. It helped, but Tess' mind was too far drowned in the fulfilment of more ecstatic fantasies to truly appreciate the moment because of that. The real reason why that kiss made her feel so fantastic was the salty and intense taste that mingled with the sweetness of Tyrande's lips. Tess had never tasted anything like it and was still perfectly aware of what it was. The aftertaste of one of the many cumshots Anduin had pumped into his first slave's mouth throughout the day was lingering on Tyrande's lips and gave Tess her first tease of what would be filling all of her holes every day from this day forward.

She was hooked on it as immediately as she was on the rest of Anduin's role as master over the rest of her life.

The kiss only lasted for a few moments, then Tyrande moved to truly fulfil her Master's orders. Sliding to the floor, hands gliding over the satin of the wedding dress, Tyrande arrived at the openly displayed, hairless cunt of the princess. Before tending to it, she gave Anduin's balls, full of seed, a venerating kiss as well. She would have done more than that, but he still was buried inside Tess' asshole and she had gotten an order. Tyrande moved back up to that pretty pink pussy and stretched out her tongue.

As much as all of Anduin's slaves preferred sucking his cock, it was doubtlessly true that there were many more opportunities to train the dexterity of their tongues on each other. When he wasn't around or when he didn't feel like using his tentacles, the harem engaged each other with fingers, tongues and toys. It was therefore unsurprising that Tyrande's pussy eating technique was only rivalled within the High King's array of sex slaves and only surpassed by the man and his godly talent.

Tess immediately squirted again and Tyrande eagerly lapped it, only loosing some of it when Anduin started thrusting. Screaming, rattling and gasping for air, the dark-haired princess was absolutely taken. Her first-time having sex was not only being anally ravaged but also with the tongue of the night elves' leader deep inside her cunt, all while being choked and unable to move on her own. Everything aligned to make her feel a chain of orgasms that kept going and going.

Time was a distant concept and she didn't care for it. Tess was lost in the best way possible. Anduin's grunts and her own moans gave her a rhythm she could hold onto, bind herself to reality while she was lifted and dropped on that enormous cock. It scrambled her insides each time it went all the way in. Somehow it just fit. It didn't hurt, not in any unwanted ways anyway, it was only ecstatic.

And then she felt his rod twitch. Her insides were gripping him so tightly, she could feel every detail of his cock and that intense twitch she could never miss. She had felt it earlier and she knew what it meant instinctively. Tightening up as best as she could, she concentrated on bringing him the greatest pleasure she could.

Anduin let out a pleased shout and dropped her down one last time. His balls tensed, the twitch became a complete tensing of the mighty member and then it rushed out. Tess had thought his cock was hot, but his seed was searing by comparison. Pumping into her insides, it left the princess moaning for more. The feeling was burned into her with raw passion. Even as she was filled up by the massive load, Tyrande's tongue kept working, bringing her continuous series of orgasms to an extreme climax.

The elevated ecstasy made her forget where she was and why she had even gotten there. Being controlled was all that mattered. Anduin gripped her throat tighter, strained his arms to squish her body even more together, while he kept filling her with spurts of cum. With a content grin, he remained inside her even as his orgasm ebbed away. He let the shifting of her muscles wring the last few drops of cum from his shaft. Then raised her upwards.

Tess had never felt so empty before in her life. The massive cock left a physical vacuum in her body and the absence of pleasure was so stark that she found herself questioning how she could have ever been satisfied with just her fingers. Anduin placed her on the ground, where Tyrande embraced the princess, quivering with intense aftershocks. She couldn't even focus her eyes and panted heavily to balance out the previous lack of air.

Deciding to give Tess the time she needed to recuperate, Anduin snapped his fingers in a commonly understood signal. Yrel and Maiev crawled towards him from their shackled positions on the floor, both holding a washing cloth of satin in their hand. They were drenched in moonwell water, causing a tingle to come along with the cool when they cleaned their Master's cock with it. Carefully, tenderly, and thoroughly, as if handling the greatest piece of art ever created, they wiped it down completely. There had been no visible filth, but Anduin took his hygiene too seriously to stick his cock somewhere else after having just fucked someone's backdoor -- heated exceptions aside.

Once they were done, the two lowest of his slaves started to retreat. He let Maiev go, she had gotten her filling earlier, but Yrel was deserving of a reward. Grabbing her by the elegant swing of her horns, he pulled her towards his groin. Her blue lips parted wide in anticipation and the High King slammed directly into her throat. He had to give Tess time to recover, but his cock didn't have to be dry in the meantime.

Facefucking those of his slaves that had horns was always especially pleasant. The curved, blue handles that grew from Yrels temples made using her that much easier. Her soft, dark lips were spread wide around his member, her jaw wide open so her teeth couldn't get in the away as he used her. Her white-blonde hair shook with every thrust and her glowing gold eyes were focused on him. Like every good sex slave, she knew there were only three positions her eyes were allowed to be in while her mouth was being used. She could stare at his cock, she could lose herself inside her Master's eyes or she could look at nothing at all, as pleasure wrestled control from her.

She chose the middle action, maintaining eye contact even through the many small orgasms that she experienced while getting facefucked. Only when she finally tasted his seed, did her eyes roll up. With only the head of his cock between her lips, he filled her mouth with such a vast amount of seed that her cheeks began to bulge. The concentrated taste sent her over the edge one final time, many times more intense than the previous climaxes.

Barely, she managed to keep herself from swallowing. Anduin had gone through the trouble of cumming in her mouth, when every good sex slave of his knew that he preferred to completely sheathed inside them. He had blessed Yrel with an opportunity to taste his seed thoroughly. It was only right that she did.

It was the first thing that Tess saw, when she got control back of herself was Anduin pulling his cock from Yrel's mouth. A couple of drops of the thick, white liquid ran down the gorgeous draenei's face, when she stirred the delicious seed with her tongue. "You want to be that, don't you?" Tyrande whispered into Tess' ear. The princess moaned in answer. There was nothing that she wouldn't have given to be the slut allowed to now swallow all of that massive load.

Anduin turned to her and asked, "Are you ready to become my slave now, Tess?"

"Yes, master," she responded immediately. She hated the lack of veneration in her own voice.

"You want to be my wife?"

"Yes, master!"

"You will carry my children?"

The renewed realization that she was going to be bred by that perfect man enveloped her like a perfectly heated bath. Among all of the pleasure, she had almost forgotten what being part of a harem entailed. Her skin tingled with excitement and her drenched pussy quivered. "There is no greater honour, Anduin," she moaned, so happy that she failed to keep to her demanded lines.

The High King smiled and bowed down to lift her up once more. To her surprise, this time there was nothing impure about it. Supporting her back with one arm and her legs with the other, he carried her with the ease of a monarch from fantasy. Although he was nude and although the skimpy wedding dress she was wearing let everyone see the cum dribbling from her backdoor, she felt like a proper princess in that moment. His charming expression ensured that Tess was not only enthralled to his dominant personality, but also madly in love with his gentle soul. Her extreme nymphomania mingled with the desire for affection every woman carried inside her.

Anduin bowed down to her and planted a quick kiss on her lips that had her cheeks burning with an embarrassment that only her fluttering heart could fuel. "Then let's make it official, Tess," the High King whispered to her in a soft tone, before addressing his court on his way to the door. "Hasty as it may be, my subjects, I hereby declare my betrothal to Tess Greymane. Accompany me to the Cathedral District and witness the speaking of our vows."

Enthusiastic cheers and moans were heard all around, as the nobility of Stormwind rose to their feet to applaud and follow Anduin out of the door. The royal guard immediately formed a protective square around him and his harem was following him. Most went along immediately, only Valeera needed to take a moment to unshackle Maiev and Yrel from the throne and hold their leashes herself.

"I-I can walk myself, master," Tess protested shily.

"Did you not say I should carry you to the cathedral?" Anduin's answer was thoroughly amused. After how brazen Tess had been about everything, seeing her this withdrawn now was adorable to behold. A woman of her athleticism, royal upbringing and skill in her roguish trade was difficult to embarrass.

"Yes, but..." she stopped and squirmed in his arms, as she was surrounded by the warmth of the outside air. Her perverted mind had imagined that she would be slung over his shoulder like a hoodlum sack and gotten her ass spanked every step of the way. Given the security she felt at that moment, she wasn't sure she would have preferred it.

"Tess," Anduin interrupted her, "it is my will. Is that not enough?"

Before she knew it, swooning words passed her dark lips, "It is, master."

She continued to blush as she was carried through the entire city. Soon enough, it transitioned from an expression of her embarrassment to a reflection of her growing love, as she concentrated solely on Anduin and his stalwart expression. The stepped through streets filled with happy people, engaged in rough sex and large orgies. Despite the endless amount of perversion around, it mainly smelled of food, drink and sweet flowers. That it was supposed to be winter was nowhere visible, as the procession following Anduin grew more and more with the naked bodies of his subjects.

There were only four people wearing clothes. Tess herself was one of them. Two of them, Anduin met at the gate of the cathedral. Genn and Mia Greymane had put on their finest clothes. Fashionable, if somewhat dark in tone, suit and dress. Genn's outfit would have fit the occasion even in the old paradigm, while Mia's dress was low-cut, accented with a choker and had a skirt whose sides were slid open to reveal her long legs in stocking and the lack of underwear.

The king of Gilneas had known that this was the inevitable end of today and waited patiently at this very spot. Now, he happily offered his hand to his daughter. "One final walk before you become wed, my dear?" he asked.

"Gladly, father," Tess responded, happier than ever. Anduin let her down to her own feet and went ahead with nothing but a nod. It was a short-lived formality and the High King was happy to let Genn enjoy that piece of normality among the debauchery of modern society. On his own, he went into the cathedral.

Inside was Arch Bishop Omnius. Although himself clothed, he was surrounded by his harem of short stacks that held candles and burning incense. All of the ceremonial lights were lit and the gathering mess between the Light Cult of the Perfect Slave and the Shadow Cult of Free Use had been paused. All of the slaves that would have been engaged in sexual acts at this time, primarily draenei for one and void elves for the other side, were orderly lined up along the walls. They were naked and ready for the orgy that would doubtlessly follow the rites of marriage.

Omnius had been informed by Genn and so all preparations were already made. Golden, silver and purple light fell through the windows as the attention of the Light, Elune and the Void all focused on the High King. Walking up the centre path, Anduin stopped short of the stairs and turned around. The important nobles and merchants got seated on the benches and their favourite slaves got positioned on the floor in front of them. There was no immediate return to blowjobs and pussy licking, everyone took a moment of abstinence in respect of the moment.