Who a King Must Do Ch. 43

Story Info
A new keep and a mother of two.
4k words
4.77
4.4k
3
0

Part 44 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
448 Followers

The crowd cheered when they were presented with the heir of Stormwind. After the harem had done their admiring, close friends and confidantes came in to give their congratulations, then high nobles and other officials and finally the royal couple had gone to the city-facing balcony to show the child to the common people. All of it had taken several hours, but Anduin didn't mind. The whole world was to see his son.

The cheers, however, were cut short when a giant tear opened up in the sky. A blue portal, above a kilometre wide, opened up from above and a grey, upside down tower slowly lowered itself out of a ghastly grey and verdant green landscape. For a moment, Anduin was confused, but then he recognized Deadwind Pass. It had only been a few days, but the green dragons must have already made first successes in re-fertilizing the area. The tower that slowly descended was Karazhan in its entirety.

With the flair of arcane purple, Khadgar and Modera appeared next to him. "My congratulations to your first child, High King," the old arch mage greeted. "What a lucky timing that our ritual is finished just in time for a present."

"What are you doing?" Anduin wanted to know, furrowing his eyebrows at the gargantuan construction hanging over Stormwind Keep. The two structures were of similar size and he felt uncomfortable at the thought of one falling onto the other.

"You wanted the Dusk Pond here in Stormwind and my old teacher thought he may as well give you a bit more than that," Khadgar explained. "Karazhan wasn't doing much good for the world where it stood. Don't worry, I've inspected everything about this and deemed it perfectly safe!"

Just as he said that, the gargantuan tower began to fall apart. Brick for brick loosened and fell towards Stormwind Keep. Putting his trust in the arch mage and the Last Guardian, he watched as the falling bricks lost their dull grey colour. Assuming royal purple, glowing silver, and shining gold, the bricks spread out. At the same time, Stormwind Keep began to be pulled apart, its many small towers, bridges and fortifications being dissected like a simple engineering project. The stones of Karazhan laid themselves into the resulting gaps.

As Karazhan was dissolved, Anduin's palace grew into a structure beyond magnificence. Massive crystal pylons, the intricate depth of Slaveforge, the Summerwind Nexus and the other magical wonders of Dalaran, the new, massive cathedral and the growing of the other districts had all contributed to leaving the seat of power to look oddly small given its de-facto importance. What had once been the marble-white fortress overlooking the city had been degraded to a second-rate landmark.

Now it was being reconstructed by the might of most of the greatest mages of the last century. Marble white blended with purple, silver and gold to create towers small and large. The surrounding mountains were flattened by magical force to make more room for the self-placing bricks, as they expanded the walls. The fortress walls became taller and thicker than before, surrounding a keep of great splendour. The bricks didn't just randomly insert themselves, but created large patterns through the walls. Windows were rearranged and transformed, roofs for towers and stretches of living quarters tiled in dark red and circular courtyards arranged to give room to parks inside the absolutely gargantuan palace that was created.

A particular large courtyard at the very centre of the grounds became the resting place of the Dusk Pond. The well of Fel power hovered, confined by its pool, down as one into its new home. It was one of the last elements to settle, only followed by a sudden torrent of blue and purple energies that cascaded down through the now closing portal. They seeped into the stones, giving them an arcane lustre, and into the very ground. The balcony attached itself to the large tower facing the city, right above the new entrance.

The reconstruction was complete and Medivh appeared next to Anduin. "Greetings," the ghost raised his hand as if nothing of note had happened. "I hope you approve of my gift to you."

"I'm not honestly not quite sure what just happened, outside of the obvious," the High King responded, looking over what he could still see of the palace walls from his current perspective. The keep had doubled in terms of the material visibly used for it, but the surface it actually covered had more than tripled. Its highest spires were now almost as tall as the mountain of Slaveforge. From every part of the city, Stormwind Keep could be seen.

"I made your home the greatest and most secure place currently on Azeroth," Medivh explained. "A fortress of unparalleled beauty, power and size. You may think that what you see is already massive, but thanks to carrying over Karazhan's unique properties, you will find that this palace is even larger on the inside than it could conceivably be judging from the outside. Every stone is enchanted and power will never be an issue. The leyline I shackled to my mage tower has been pulled along with its essence, leaving it underneath Stormwind."

Jaina furrowed her eyebrows. "Arcane manipulation of such a scale is..."

"...absolutely possible if you're me," the Last Guardian dismissed even the beginning of a complaint.

"Just believe him, it makes things quicker," Khadgar stated. "That aside, things that happen around Anduin are hardly deemed impossible anymore, are they?"

"Doesn't this mean we will have to deal with all of the dark things still lurking in your tower, Medivh?" Anduin wanted to know, putting his arms protectively around his first wife and son. "The ghosts, demons and other beasts?"

"Do not worry, with the sealing of the Dusk Pond, the majority of these problems are withering. Those who haven't fled will die in a short while. You may find some dark chambers filled with an absurd amount of spiderwebs, but that will be the worst of it," Medivh assured. "I will personally make sure these new halls are secure. For as long as fragments of my spirit remain, I will guard it... which effectively makes me the eternal watcher, it seems. Guardian of Stormwind, a title more accurate to the times than Guardian of Tirisfal."

"I will trust you, Medivh," Anduin nodded and the ghost disappeared with a thankful smile.

______________________________________________________________________________

Medivh hadn't been lying. While the halls of the palace had expanded beyond anything was reasonable, the only thing that haunted them was the dust of several dozen years of neglect. The vast number of housemaids quickly took the task, for once having to prioritize their actual work over offering themselves to needy nobles. Slaves and regular employees worked hand in hand to clean the endless corridors as quickly as they could.

While endless may have been a fitting moniker for the sprawling rooms of the improved keep, Anduin found that the way back to his quarters was shorter than before. At first he thought that this was purely because Medivh had placed them nearby, but soon he realized that he had no idea where anything was placed. Whenever he wanted to get somewhere, just turning a few corners seemed to get him there, even if that made absolutely no sense by any kind of layout. The corridors didn't just lead from one place to another, they actually connected everything they touched. Just thinking of where one wanted to go got them there in reasonable time.

Although the insides of Anduin's quarters were left untouched, he found a number of new doors connected to it that lead to numerous empty rooms. One of them was filled with what they had prepared for the arrival of their child. A simple crib in a room designed to be friendly to a new-born, with some toys and space to explore. Importantly, the walls were enchanted heavily so young Varian wouldn't be disrupted by what else went on in the palace. At the same time, both arcane and technological tools, provided by Jaina herself, Mizzy and Baela, allowed the cries of the child to be heard.

After feeding him for the first time, Jaina placed her son in the crib and watched over him. Both her and Anduin stayed in the room long after he had fallen asleep. They returned to their own bed and simply embraced each other that night.

_________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, Anduin was reminded of his desires, awakening to a rock-hard cock in the arms of Jaina. Her massive tits pressed against his shoulder, softly moving with each breath she took. Their size was all that remained of her pregnancy. Her skin was taut and smooth everywhere, pale and unblemished with only a bit of trimmed public hair and Anduin's mark interrupting its delicious display. With the baby out of her, her stomach was as flat as it had been before, leaving her sides to seductively curve into the rise of her bubble butt.

Gently he brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. Jaina's eyes stirred behind their lids, but remained closed. As well as she looked, yesterday had still exhausted her and she had earned herself a few more minutes of rest. Anduin had other slaves to look to for the relief he needed. His dick pulsed and was already dribbling precum. Even half a day of no sex left him starved for release.

While Jaina was still asleep, she was the sole exception. The harem at large had long since developed a sixth sense to somehow always awaken before him, to be ready to heed his first commands or just gently nudge him awake with a morning blowjob. While they hadn't delivered on this today, they were ready to obey the instant he made a suggestion. The lower two layers could only watch, as Anduin decided to pick his morning fun out of his most well-behaved slaves and wives.

"Ysera, show me what you learned the last few days," he commanded, pointing the Green Dragon Aspect towards his cock. "Aclysia, support her. Tess, come here."

His words were heeded with gleeful sighs. While the three he had chosen got into position, the sex slaves that went unused engaged with one another. Waiting for their master's attention was rarely a dull affair, be that because of lesbian engagements or the different tools the High King had to tend to all of them at once. Wanting a slow start into the day, Anduin did not employ any of them yet.

Tess soon laid down on his open, left side and kissed him while he put his arm around her and Jaina. The arch mage mumbled something adoring, while Tess reacted to her master's touch with heated kisses to his neck. Rather than claim his lips for his own pleasure, Anduin looked down to follow what Ysera and Aclysia were doing. Both were closing in on his cock, the green-haired dragon from his left and the white-haired demon-hunter from his right.

"It will be my honour to taste you, Lifeseeder," Ysera moaned, already feeling her heartbeat accelerate from the mere smell of his cock. Over the few days since their return, she had gotten a lot of attention from Anduin and the harem at large. Her pussy had been thoroughly used and taking it up the ass had come naturally to her when Anduin had taken that second virginity from her the day of their return. Her blowjob skills, however, had left much to be desired. Eager to improve and with a master more than happy to let her practice, she had started to work on that immediately.

The entire harem had agreed to let her have the floor in front of the throne for as much time as she could handle. When Ysera wasn't busy sucking him off, she was either practicing on a toy or watching one of the other, more experienced sex slaves pleasure Anduin with their mouth. After a day, she had become quite adept at the necessary movements and after two, she was almost as good as the greatest of them. Almost as important as pleasing her master, she had learned quickly to work together with other slaves when it came to double or triple blowjobs.

Ysera allowed herself another moment to indulge in his masculine scent. Feeling her face press against the underside of his cock, Anduin enjoyed the depraved breaths of her open-mouthed, glassy eyed worship caressing his member. She moved down, her soft lips sucking on his balls for a moment, before her long, pointy tongue extended and she coiled it around the base of his cock. It was less of a lick then a masturbating grip - executed with a limb no human would have access too. Saliva mixed with the flow of precum messaged from Anduin's shaft by the tight, upwards movement. The dragon moaned when she tasted him. Every fibre of her recognized the taste as an origin of mind-blowing pleasure.

"Don't forget to look at our master while you please him," Aclysia chastised, getting as close to Anduin's cock as she could. Somehow, she managed to squeeze herself under Ysera, kissing his sack with reverence for the seed and the perfect man it belonged to. In accordance to her own advice, her purple eyes in their sea of fel-green looked up to him. Ysera's simple green one's corrected quickly, both of the nymphomaniacs now looking at him with deep-seated love.

Anduin met their gazes and watched while his newest slave wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. A tight seal around his shaft, Ysera's hot mouth slid down. Inside, her tongue nimbly slithered around his cock and created a ring around it again. While she sucked him into her throat, her tongue pumped the lower half of his cock and finally, her lips pressed against his groin. The slithering didn't stop, was only complimented by the twitching of her throat. Deprived of air and filled with his cock, the Dream Slave moaned as she milked the precum from him. Every drop inflamed her lust further. She had been shaped to pleas him, trained to serve him. She had no hope but to become addicted from the start.

Knowing that he wouldn't be able to hold on long, not with that inhuman blowjob and the worship of his balls through the kisses of the other blowjob slut, Anduin groaned and let his pleasure rise without struggle. He craved the first release of the day, to let go of all the semen he had pent up yesterday. His hands absent-mindedly grabbed the juicy asses of Jaina and Tess. The soft, firm meat squished between his fingers. Their luscious curves pressed against his naked sides. Ysera and Aclysia were on top of his legs. He could feel their cunts dripping onto him.

Lips caressed his cock through a deepthroat, worshipped his sack, showered the left side of his neck and, when Jaina softly awoke, his first queen immediately stretched to kiss his muscular chest. A little more affection was all that was needed to bring him over the edge.

Ysera's throat vibrated from her orgasmic shout as Anduin's cum pumped into her. The slithering movements of her tongue first came to a halt, allowing the intense first strands to rush out without hindrance. Only when the force started to wane, did she return to using her tongue, milking every last drop of the thick seed from him. All the while she maintained eye contact, even if hers had become hazy with pleasure.

Leaving her to massage the last bits from his still erect shaft, Anduin looked over to Jaina as she fully awoke. His first queen returned his attention by offering her lips to be kissed. Taking the invitation, the High King claimed what was rightfully his. The pillowy, light pink pressed against his mouth and was then parted by his venturing tongue. Now that she was awake, he had no need to hold back and slapped her round ass.

Jaina moaned into his mouth as the familiar pain rushed through her behind as a note of sweet ecstasy. It had been months since she had gotten her last good spanking. At the higher state of her pregnancy, everything that would have strained her too much would have been a risk to her health and that of her child.

"Good morning, Master," she purred, when their kiss came to an end. "I hope I didn't sleep through anything."

"Nothing of importance," Anduin assured. Sitting up he brought one hand to Jaina's face and held it in an aggressively possessive fashion. Her cheeks and lips were slightly squished in his grasp, creating a humiliating look that none other than the High King could ever force onto the powerful arch mage. "Are you ready to be impregnated again, Jaina?" he asked in a deep tone.

Jaina shuddered and her cunt twitched. There wasn't the slightest doubt she wanted to be marked by his seed again. She would give him as many heirs as he wanted. Thanks to the magic that had drenched all of Stormwind's inhabitants (and those around Anduin especially) she knew she was fertile again despite having given birth so recently. "I am yours to use, my husband. For your plans, for your urges or to breed." As much as she tried to keep her voice calm and servile, the raw lust still oozed out.

While Anduin may not have orgasmed in a single day, it had been about two weeks for Jaina since she last experienced the bliss of release. It hadn't bothered her when her entire body had been occupied with the new person inside her, but now all of that desire was quickly rising to the surface. All of her sensitivity was rising in anticipation of what her master would do to her. Anduin could see it in the way her pale skin flushed pink with desire.

"Present your ass," Anduin commanded and lightly slapped Jaina's face before she obediently pulled away. Both actions had her panting and hastily she was on all fours. Head close to the soft mattress and her butt raised up high, she let him see all he wanted to see. His cock popped out of Ysera's mouth when he retreated from the blowjob and instead positioned himself behind her. Her right ass cheek was slightly red from the earlier slap. He grabbed his cock and drummed it on the round display, watched the meat jiggle. "Tell me how much you want me to fuck you."

"I can't," she panted, wiggling her fuckable bum in front of him. "Words cannot describe the need I feel to be ravaged by you, Master." Tess, Aclysia and Ysera surrounded Anduin on all sides, showering him in kisses and masturbating, while avoiding getting in his way. "I need to be fucked like you did before my belly got too large! I need you to use me to get off, be a sleeve for your cock and a cumdump to breed. I need you to abuse my body in whatever way pleases you, Master, for only you truly know how to bring me pleasure! Spank me, choke me, slam your cock inside me and let me feel the overpowering ecstasy that made me your loyal sex slave! Aahhh!"

Anduin let her know that she could stop by slapping the left cheek of her bubble butt. "Good girl," he purred while aiming his cock at her pussy. "I will get you exactly what you need. Before I use you in all the ways you beg for, I will make you fulfil your primary purpose. A lowly," she slapped her ass again, "breeding sow."

"Yes! Yessshhh!" Jaina cried. Once in anticipation of being impregnated again so soon after having their first beautiful child and once because of her master's giant cock parting her pussy for the first time in so long. Her pussy quivered and tensed around Anduin's cock in telling ways, when only his head was inside. Her head flew upwards as she howled at the ceiling

"Selfish little slut, you cannot cum until my seed fills your womb," he growled warningly and bowed forwards. Clawing into her silky, silver hair, he slammed her face back down into the mattress.

"Shorry, mashtehrrr," she slurred, the side of her face visible to the High King. Her extended tongue dripped drool onto the bedsheets. "Youhr coahck ish sho thick and harrrd, feelsh shoooo gooood!"

Anduin clicked a tongue, as if he disapproved of his naughty wife, and slammed the rest of the way into her incredibly tight pussy. Truly, magic was the greatest gift he could have ever asked for. The only sign that she was a mother were her truly enormous tits, squishing out to either side of her pressed down chest. He would play with them soon enough.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
448 Followers
12