Who a King Must Do Ch. 46

Story Info
The Life Slave.
6.5k words
4.73
7.1k
3

Part 47 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
459 Followers

The very top of Wyrmrest Keep was one of the highest places in Azeroth. A dome roof was held up by a rim of pillars, their bronze colour and shaped stone less pure than the rest of the titan architecture. During the Hour of Twilight, the final assault of the maddened Black Dragonaspect Deathwing, this roof had been torn down and been cast into the ice below. While the dome could be recovered, the pillars had to be recreated from scratch.

Even years later, the surrounding land still bore the scars of that conflict. Anduin could see the frozen cadavers of eldritch maws and entities all around the fantastic temple to the creators. The icy winds did their best to cover these voidborne devourers with endless snow, but their sheer size wouldn't let that happen.

Those same icy winds parted around the open space. Despite lacking windows or barriers of any kind, the top of Wyrmrest was cosy and safe. Part of this was due to the enchantments and part was due to the sheer volume of dragons assembled on the spacious platform.

All four of the major dragonflights were assembled. Fewest in present numbers were the green, disregarding all clothing and preferring their humanoid forms. The blue were slightly more numerous, drabbed in arcane robes when they took the shape of pale-haired high elves and exuding magical energies from their glistening scales if not. The elusive bronze dragons were present in a large number and generally preferred human forms as well, with clothes being often disregarded. A clear show of the time-watching flight that they had cast their lot with Anduin. Lastly was the red dragonflight, who was predominant in number and usually stuck to their dragon forms - for the moment.

The fifth true dragonflight, the black dragonflight, was not present. There were few survivors to attend, fewer still that were sane enough to be invited. In fact, there was only a single one that went by the name of Wrathion. Anduin personally knew that young dragon from his stay in Pandaria. While Wrathion wasn't in attendance, the other dragon aspects were.

Nozdormu, the Aspect of Time, who Anduin had talked to earlier. Kalecgos, the Aspect of Magic, who wore his current uncertainty plain on his face. Ysera, the Aspect of the Dream, naked and wearing a collar with a golden tag. Lastly, Alexstrasza, approaching as a red dot in the distance.

A gargantuan red dragon, the Aspect of Life announced her return to Wyrmrest with a joyful roar. The scarlet of her scales glowed with nourishing fire, becoming more intense the closer she got. Each beat of her massive wings thundered over the landscape, sending more and more tangible vibrations through the structure. She didn't slow down. Just as it seemed that powerful being would collide with the structure, the glow consumed her shape entirely.

Carried by the remaining momentum, Alexstrasza cut between pillars as a comet of raw energy. Quickly, that energy manifested into a form. The Aspect of Life hit the ground running. She was a streak of red. Red-tinted, tanned skin, a red cape, red hair, red clothes, only the golden ornaments on her horns and skimpy armour interrupted the mono-colour.

"Sister!" she shouted, her caring voice carrying the power of the Dragon Queen.

Ysera hastily stepped forwards, knowing her Master would never be bothered by a breach of her submission in such a situation. The two met each other in the middle of the platform, embracing each tightly with the love of ancient friends and siblings. Albeit not truly connected by blood, they were born in the same nest. "It is good to see you again," Ysera whispered, holding on tightly to the Dragon Queen.

"Good to see me again...?" Alexstrasza chuckled with mild disbelief. "Sister, you were dead! Your return... your miraculous return..." the Red Dragonaspect tried to blink the tears out of her eyes and ultimately closed them when she failed. Small streams flowed gracefully down her face. "...my joy knows no words..."

The two silently kept holding onto each other for a few minutes, simply basking in the knowledge that they were safe now. As this emotion settled and began to subside in importance, the Aspect of Life felt other things rise to the surface. The vitality that radiated from Ysera and her womb was all Alexstrasza needed to confirm her sister's pregnant state.

Thankfulness for her return and curiosity intermingled and Alexstrasza opened her eyes again. The golden orbs soon came to focus on him - the man who had brought Ysera back to her and worked the miracle of restoring the fertility of the green dragons.

Anduin Llane Wrynn exuded a dangerously potent aura. The vitality that had taken hold of Ysera's womb obviously stemmed from him. Shadow and Light swirled inside that mans absurd power in perfect harmony. Rarely before had she met a mortal who she thought could be more powerful than herself and never before had she met one that was draped in such enticing virility. Life teemed in his being, in his soul, and to her eyes, it seemed to break out of the cloth of his fine robe. More of it was concentrated in the wombs of the many women around him, each of them unashamedly naked.

Alexstrasza felt her being start to tingle. From her core outwards, up her spine, all over her arms, and to the roots of her hair, a pleasing series of shivers ran all over her. The Dragon Queen knew the perfect master could do for her, and her flight, what he had done for her sister. She wanted it. She needed it. After a few seconds, she realized she had started to pant and willed her lips to close again. With a gulp, she gathered her calm. Suddenly, she was all the more aware of Ysera's nakedness. The body of her nest-sister had never felt so soft and hot before.

"I think I should introduce you," Ysera whispered into Alexstrasza's ears and the redhead nodded meekly. Their hug finally came undone and the green-haired Dream Slave stepped aside. "Master, this the Life-Binder, Alexstrasza, Queen of Dragons. Sister, this is my Master, Anduin Llane Wrynn, ruler of the Alliance, father of all my future children and my one and truest love." She swooned the final words with the entire depth of her unmitigated appreciation for her man.

Anduin answered it by giving her a loving smile in return, before looking over to Alexstrasza and respectfully bowing his head. The robe, which he only wore to maintain a modicum of respect, hushed softly as he moved. "A pleasure," he said.

The answer was delayed.

Alexstrasza was captivated by the way he looked at her. Without false shyness or hiding any of his intention, she looked her up and down.

The Aspect of Life had a body every bit fitting her task of seeing life prosper. Her legs were athletic and meaty, leaning more towards the latter than the former, while her midriff was flat with only softly defined muscles showing. Her waist swung outwards towards her chest, where two sizable breasts filled out a minimalistic and highly ornate red and gold chest piece. Her feet, arms and groin were hidden by similarly stylized pieces of clothing. As a dragon, the clothes of mortals had never held much value to her. While many of the younger ones had adjusted to the expectations of the larger society's on Azeroth or simply went for light robes, she had long ago chosen these skimpy clothes for herself. Their ornate designs were a sign of her status, and she would have lied if she said she didn't like decorating herself.

Around her slender neck hung an amulet with a purple gemstone at its centre. Such stones also hung from the golden rings that were wrapped around her four horns. All four of the protrusions were of a dark grey colour and of a similar shape as falling drops of water, albeit the upper two were elongated considerably and swung upwards towards the tips. Her simple, human ears sat underneath the lower pair of horns.

Alexstrasza's hair was of a full, red colour, its shade between wine, blood and fire. It was long enough to reach her lower back and, despite being mostly orderly, had a wild and charming wave towards the tips. It was parted equally and bangs covered most of her forehead. Her eyebrows, long and extending past her face like that of an elf, were of the same colour.

Her face was a mixture of human and elven. It had the high cheekbones and the universal attractiveness, but overall it was rounder than was typical for elves. Her nose was cute and stubby, her lips a reddish shade of brown and her red-tinted, tanned skin absolutely flawless. Thick eyelashes surrounded in elegant black the golden of her eyes. While their glow had been much diminished since she gave up the majority of her power to defeat Deathwing, alongside the other aspects present, it was still present.

Anduin had imagined the Dragon Queen to look more motherly. Famously, she had given birth to the most dragons. While her kind demeanour was every bit the caring he expected from a maternal figure, her appearance was more that of an exceedingly adorable and sexy woman in her mid to late twenties. Rather than appear like she had already given birth before, she gave of the feeling that she was ready to receive a number of new offspring.

Alexstrasza had no idea that this was how people perceived her. To her, this was the shape she had taken naturally. The Dragon Queen didn't choose to appear like she was the embodiment of life, she was that very thing by her nature.

"...A... pleasure, likewise," she finally managed to gather herself for an answer. "I thank you for returning my sister to life, High King."

"Anduin will do, Life-Binder," he told her.

"Alexstrasza is just fine," the Dragon Queen responded in turn. She shifted her weight from one leg to another - for the fifth time in twenty seconds. Her hip wiggled more than it needed to in the process. "I understand that you have great goals for Azeroth."

"I wish to create a future of honesty and prosperity," the High King confirmed. "And to do so, I'll need to end the strife that comes from Azeroth's lack of unity." Extending his hand, he cut straight to the chase. "I need you to join me, Alexstrasza. Let us all come together."

The conviction in his blue eyes robbed her breath. All of the gathered dragons were silent. Some contently, others anticipating what would happen next. 'Unified as slaves under you?' Alexstrasza only thought the question, not needing to actually ask it. She knew that Ysera would have never thrown her flight into a lot of torment and forced servitude. That was all the confirmation she needed to believe the utopian rumours that had reached her over the last months. "Nozdormu," she looked to the Aspect of Time, "tell us, is this a path we should take?"

"There are three major paths before us," the bronze dragon responded immediately, having known that question would come. "One, the most likely one, leads us towards a time of prosperity that will last so long, I was not able to perceive the end of it. Less likely is that he will fail in his aspirations. Something or someone could cut him down before he gets there. Lastly, the least likely, is that he will become unhinged. Either the Light or the Shadow will overcome the other and topple us into oppressive order or undiluted chaos. Those are the paths I have foreseen." He stopped for a second, then added. "To make all that I know available, I should say two more things. One is that all but the Bronze Dragonflight will come to bear many more female offspring than males. Secondly, while we will maintain our ability to shapeshift, our true forms will become those of humanoids, albeit often with some draconic features."

"But those flights that do not accept this... offer..." Alexstrasza paused, distracted by the massive tent at the front of Anduin's robes, "...they will remain infertile, correct?"

"Yes," Nozdormu opened up.

From the other side of the platform, Kalecgos raised his voice, "Then our choice for your flights seems obvious." He looked over to Anduin, "As I understand, all enslavement is willing, yes?"

"Every individual may chose their path in life, whether they enslave themselves to the demands of a master of their choosing, become a master or a mistress themselves, or come to walk another path," the High King guaranteed. "However," he added and looked to the Dragon Queen. "For the sake of my plans, stability and so I can cherish your beauty forever, Alexstrasza, I ask that you become mine. A wife, a slave, both or either, I need you by my side. Submit to me, for the sake of the world and so I can make you happy forever."

Alexstrasza was once more made speechless by his honesty. The shivers took hold of her once more, anticipation reverberating deep within the human womb, which she had never used before. Since her consort had been slain during Deathwing's return, she hadn't thought of finding herself a new mate. Being enslaved, it reminded her of the time she spent chained up by the Dragonmaw clan, forced to give her children to their case.

'I should refuse,' she thought. Then she saw again the loving gaze of her sister and of the High King's other wives. Earnest love, without a tint of magic coercion to it. They were with him because they wanted to. Sex slave was merely a title, a way of life they chose for themselves because submission to their man was the obvious and delightful choice. Anduin wasn't an orc out to rob her of her children. He was the perfect master. He would give her children and their children would live in a fantastic world. She could see that now. 'Korialstrasz... you wouldn't want me to be stuck forever...' she thought. "I..." she started.

The court was silent. Many of the female dragons already looked over to the green dragons and how content they were with their sexual submission. The idea of harems was far from new for dragons. Perhaps being a slave wouldn't be that bad either? The man wondered if being a master was just the logical next step.

"I..." Alexstrasza took a final breath, smelled and saw the virility of the High King, the smile of her sister. A sister who she would share a man with. A sister who she would share a bed with. A nest, the two of them, just like they had grown up together, they would raise children together. Was that not the logical conclusion of their journey.

While the Dragon Queen made her final deliberations, Kalecgos closed his eyes. 'I should make arrangements,' he thought and turned away from the gathering. Everyone was too eager to hear the answer of the Aspect of Life to notice that he was leaving. An answer that Kalecgos already knew.

"I accept," Alexstrasza finally said, a wave of relief washing over her. While the implications of her decision were heavy, the weight lifted from her soul now that she had submitted herself and her flight to Anduin and his cause was that much more notable. After thousands of years of bearing the burden of leadership, someone else finally had authority over her. Someone so capable and pure in his aspirations that she could trust him. Someone that could breed her again. "I'll be yours, Anduin, your wife and... your slave..."

Still, that word carried dark connotations in her mind. Submitting to his aspirations was one thing, a choice made easily due to Nozdormu's and Ysera's previous decisions to go along with the High King. Submitting her body and her will entirely to him, that was more difficult. The prospect of having sex with him deeply enticed her, given the energy radiating from his loins. Becoming a sex slave in the process, that she did not know if she could do.

Anduin instinctively knew of her doubts. Through experience and magic, he had mastered the art of reading his partners. That Alexstrasza had never submitted, sexually, to a man was clear. This humanoid form of hers was as virgin as Ysera's had been. The High King had no doubt that he could show her the joys of being a sex slave, but he had to approach this carefully. Show her that complete subjugation to a master wouldn't be an act of force in his world.

With steady steps, Anduin approached the Dragon Queen. Before he arrived, Ysera bowed over to her nest-sisters ear, "He won't do anything you don't want," she assured her with a whisper and then placed a loving, wet kiss on Alexstrasza's cheek. "I'm glad to call you my sister-wife, Alex." Then she stepped away.

The redhead smiled, calmed by the gesture. It wasn't the first time she had been kissed by Ysera, albeit previous iterations had been quick and innocent. How their relationship would change now that they both belonged to the same man was a thought for another time. For now, Alexstrasza was completely captured by Anduin's blue eyes.

The tales of his perversion were wide-reaching and Alexstrasza had good reason to believe most of them. She had expected him to simply whip out his cock and tell her to suck it or maybe for him to command her to get on all fours so she could be impregnated immediately. Both of those and many other things, Alexstrasza was quite sure she would have done. Having already agreed to his terms, she truly wanted to please him and receive a new child.

Anduin knew all of that and he wouldn't be satisfied with it. This wasn't merely about subjugating the Dragon Queen or impregnating her, this was about her wanting his child and desiring an eternity with him. Basic domination would not do.

Once he was in front of her, Anduin acted fast. His left arm slung around her waist and he pulled her against his chest. Alexstrasza was taller than him, but not by so much that he needed to get on his toes to reach her lips. He claimed her dark lips with a deep and true kiss. Inexperienced, the Aspect of Life simply leaned into him. His second arm closed around her and held her tightly. His tongue parted her lips. With slow, steady and demanding movements, he got her used to the sensation of human kisses.

Alexstrasza immediately came to understand why women were so eager to submit to him. In his strong arms, she felt secure. His broad chest was support for her body and soul. The kiss made her lips tingle with delight. Desire, sexual and affectionate, lay in the ways he made out with her and his hands glided over the smooth skin of her naked back. The pure life energy he exuded was stronger than ever. It mingled with hers through the swirling of their tongues and his erect cock pressed against her stomach.

With every breath she took, her urge to breed surged. Never before had she felt sexual desire in this form, now her nipples hardened and her virgin pussy drooled honey. She wished to rid herself of the confinement of her clothes and Anduin already moved to oblige her.

He stripped her of everything. The cape went first, then her shoes, gauntlets, necklace and the ornaments on her horns. The Life Binder would need no jewellery aside from what Anduin decided fit for her. When necessary, he stopped kissing her, when not, their lips stayed intertwined. Anduin dominated her mouth with his tongue, while he skilfully undid her sexy breastplate. Carelessly, he dropped it to the side, then backed off to see their magnificence.

Her breasts were every bit as firm and round as their cover had implied and the areola's crowning them of a pleasing, reddish brown shade that fit perfectly with her flawless skin. Leaning forwards, the High King cupped both of her tits and gave them a gentle squeeze. The squishy softness under his fingers confirmed what he guessed from the sight, her breasts were definitely large, but not quite in the enormous category.

"Please, do with what is yours as you please, Lifeseeder." The words slipped out of Alexstrasza's mouth naturally. She was slipping into this a bit too easily, she felt, but yet she couldn't feel any effect meddling with her mind. This was just what she truly felt - what she truly wanted. To be one with his vitality-exuding man. The approving, amused look he gave her only reinforced the fluttering heartbeat in her chest.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
459 Followers
12