Who a King Must Do Ch. 48

Story Info
Heiress of the Spellweaver.
6.4k words
4.79
3.6k
3

Part 49 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
462 Followers

The Nexus was a truly impressive place. Located on an island just off Northrend's west coast, the home of the Blue Dragonflight was a palace carved from ice, stone and magic. Several rings hovered above the structure in the ground, surrounding a beam of magic that torrented up into the sky. The leylines of Azeroth flowed towards this place and the natural arcane magic was tamed by this structure. It already looked massive from the outside and the spells filling every rune that covered its impressive, black and blue design, ensured that the insides were larger than reason allowed. Anduin knew that much from previous reports.

He would have loved to verify that for himself. He was sure the sights would be wondrous. However, the meeting he was now attending took place above the palace. The leadership of the flight was in the air around the Nexus, hovering on the spot or flying in impatient circles. The particularly old and influential dragons were seated on platforms that elevated through the magic they harnessed from the leylines. Anduin and his harem were also given one such platform.

Apparently, this was the same kind of gathering as had been had after Malygos, the original Aspect of Magic, died. He had been succeeded by Kalecgos, appointed by the collective agreement of the flight transferring the Titan-granted spark from Malygos to him. Kalecgos had now given that very same spark up, leaving another such agreement to be reached.

Many of the decisions had already been made inside the Blue Dragonflight. Of course, they had already agreed to join Anduin. The main question, which they had debated without him, was whether they should take the route of their bronze or their red and green brethren. Should their leader be one of Anduin's women or someone independent?

Making it so the Aspect of Magic was another one of Anduin's sex slaves had its perks. Their leader would be able to benefit from the High King's wisdom and sit right by the throne that would govern the world. It showed that they were acting in accordance with this new age. At the same time, appointing someone to retain the old ways would leave them with more independence.

In the end, the dragons had decided to go with the former, much to Anduin's delight. Now he was there to witness just exactly who was willing to lead the blue dragons and subjugate themselves to him.

A couple of eager, female dragons landed on the platform that hovered in the centre of their gathering. They were old and majestic, beings of ancient power and beauty. Large dragons and, once transformed, beautiful women. Each spoke in turn about what they wanted for the flight's future and all seemed to be genuine. Yet, none of them were blessed with the consensus of the flight. The readiness Anduin had been promised was dashed by the fact that the selection simply did not happen. Because this was a purely subconscious thing, they couldn't simply elect someone either.

When the last of the candidates moved from the stage, they were all left with awkward silence. Anduin considered moving in and speaking on behalf of one of these women, but none of them had tickled his fancy either. They were all beautiful, yes, and he would have gladly fucked any of them but none of them had the spark that made them a candidate for a wife or a permanent sex slave.

In the uncertainty, some of the candidates started demanding a second try and general debate broke out about what to do next. Many apologized to Anduin, who assured it wasn't an issue and just wondered if they had to postpone the event.

"...Politics is still a squabble, no matter how many aeons pass...," a voice silenced the flight and all eyes travelled to the massive dragon that now slowly rose on top of his platform. An ancient among ancients and large enough to rival even the aspects, the dragon who spoke spread out his wings. The leathery membrane was of a darker colour and less firm than of his younger counterparts. When he flew, Anduin could practically hear the creaking of his wings. Still, he managed to sail the short distance to the central platform.

Senegos was the oldest dragon, the aspects themselves excluded, still alive and certainly the oldest blue dragon. His presence at this gathering alone was nothing short of a miracle. He had no power left to fly from the arcane lake in the Shattered Isles, where he lived out the rest of his waning days, to the Nexus. Instead, he had been teleported in via a concerted effort.

"Grandfather!" a much smaller, female dragon followed the massive being and landed on the edge of the platform. Despite being on the smaller side of things, speaking to her relative youth to the other contenders, she still had to transform back into her humanoid form to fit onto the platform with him.

She took the form of a high elf. Her skin was pale and had a light silver shimmer to it. Her hair was of an icy, pale blue and her eyes glowed with the same colour. Her lips were also blue, not in a sickly but instead deeply enticing way. Like the elves whose likeness she took, her ears and eyebrows were elongated, her figure slender and her proportions balanced. Not that Anduin could make out too much of her, as she was one of the few to still wear her robes.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I am doing a last service on my old days, little starlight," Senegos stated and picked the tiny woman up with his claws. Despite each of it being large enough to squash her, the young woman was entirely unbothered.

"You should rest AND you are certainly not the kind of person the High King is attracted to," she berated, while she was placed on the dragon's right palm.

"Correct, but you most certainly will be," the ancient dragon told her. This left his granddaughter baffled for long enough that he could continue. "Anduin, young and powerful one, I do not wish to waste your time and not to spend more of my own. We all know why we agreed to this - for our species to continue. Knowing that you have the trust of the Dragonqueen, the Awakened and the Aspect of Time, I feel confident to offer you my granddaughter, Stellagosa. Give her what the fallen Naltharion took from her: the opportunity to have children."

"I can't be the Aspect of Magic!" Stellagosa protested. "I have to take care of you!"

"My days are numbered and you should have someone to care for after me. That aside, I deserve another generation of grandchildren."

"That's not a good enough reason to make me the leader of our people!"

"A good girl," Jaina mumbled, next to Anduin. Because of their frigid surroundings, they were merely close to each other and not engaged in any depravities. "She's not even mentioning that she will have to be a sex slave, she is fully willing to do that."

Anduin nodded and listened to the continuing argument.

"Well then, little starlight, try speaking to them," Senegos raised her up a little higher. "We have no other contender. You may just impress us all enough to agree that you shall be our representative."

"Grandfather I... haaaaahhhh," she let out a frustrated sigh. "If I need to try to shut you up. Alright then..." She turned to the crowd and inhaled slowly before talking to everyone. "My brethren, it is an honour to meet you all in these... unusual circumstances. I have not witnessed much of our history, I must admit. The majority of my life, I spent watching after my grandfather. I knew I would see his final days. After hearing the news of Malygos' insanity, I had a dire feeling. A feeling that I may not only witness the end of Senegos, but the end of this entire flight. This feeling was crystallized, worsened even, when Deathwing took the dragon's ability to procreate with him to the grave. Now... I admit, I have hope. More than hope, the bronze dragons have assured us that we have certainty. Certainty that we can procreate and that we can live in a world where everyone's urges are satisfied. This idea is... tantalizing to say the least. Witnessing what Anduin did with Alexstrasza, knowing that Ysera is carrying the first of a new generation, it is liberating and I... I want us to be part of that... that's all I can really say..."

It was the emotion in her voice and the endorsement of the oldest of them all that made those words enough. Tiny sparks rose from every single one of the dragons around and unified into a blinding light that held within it the power to shape arcane energy itself. This light flew towards Stellagosa at a high speed, but stopped in front of her, who stared at it with disbelief.

"You should accredit more wisdom to my age, Stella," Senegos joked. "Take up your destiny. Be the first of us and represent us in this new age. Also, give me more grandchildren."

Shaking her head, Stellagosa reached out to the light and touched it. A flare blinded everyone for a moment, the light flowing around the young dragoness' skin and leaving her a radiant shape. Then it simmered into her, properly marking her as the new Aspect of Magic. A pair of sleek and smooth horns sprouted from her head, translucent like polished glass with a blue tint to it, and a similarly slim blue tail made its way out of her robes.

The youngest dragon in attendance, held up by the oldest one, and a woman whose character and attractiveness definitely met Anduin's standards.

"...What do we do now?" Stellagosa asked her grandfather.

"You're the one to decide that," he answered with parental mockery. "My advice would be to find a comfortable room for you and your future mate. Human bodies prefer mattresses."

____________________________________________________________________________

A mere ten minutes later, Anduin and his harem were inside a spacious chamber within the Nexus. More exactly, it was within the underground crystal forest the blue dragons kept down there. Consequently, the chamber's walls were lined with beautiful plants that appeared like organic glass. The floor was a practical artwork of decorative tiles and paths for the runes cut into the stone. Those runes allowed the chamber to be accessed at all, as it had no doors or other kinds of entrances. It was only teleportation that allowed it. It had been used for several things in the past, as a prison cell, as a meditation room, or as storage. Now it was filled with a single, tremendously large bed, on top of which Stellagosa sat. She was still dressed and watched the High King approaching with keen eyes.

"You are quite calm about becoming mine," Anduin observed, just as Jaina had earlier.

"It's nothing but an honour," Stellagosa said, bowing her head. "I have never cared much about sex but... seeing how you handled Alexstrasza... knowing who you are... yeah, I don't feel like I got anything to worry about." Her blue hips spread into a wide smile. "I only request that you make room in your palace for my grandfather. I wish to care for him, even if I serve you."

"It will be done," Anduin assured her. "You will be my slave, but I assure you that being mine is a privileged position."

"Infinitely privileged," Jaina purred, speaking for the entire harem.

"Then I'm ready to submit to you however you wish, Master," Stellagosa lowered her head. "I will be your sex slave and obey your every design for this world. That's the role I was tasked with by the Blue Dragonflight. If you treat me well and if you live up to everything I hear, I'm sure I can fall for you in every way."

Anduin loved everything about what he heard and he would not disappoint her. "Get on the floor," he told her. She obeyed, slower than a trained sex slave but she would learn quickly, like the other dragons had. He turned to the rest of his harem. "Form a circle and watch us. Stand, remain clothed, and do not touch yourself," he told them. The tone of his voice alone made them flush with desire and accelerated their breathing. Hastily the almost two dozen women followed his desires to the letter. Around the bed, with one arm-length between them, every one, from the demon hunter to the manifestation of the Light, was ready to witness the addition of yet another willing slut to their ranks of breedable nymphomaniacs.

After sitting down on the bed, Anduin dismissed his clothes into his void pocket. He didn't need to say a word for Stellagosa to inch closer to his crotch. The blue-haired dragoness may not have had any personal experience, but she had seen enough sex the last couple of days to know what she was expected and what she wanted to do.

Stellagosa opened her mouth wide, presenting her mouth. The full, glossy, pale blue lips, framed her pearly white teeth. They were in perfect order and human, some additional sharpness around the canines notwithstanding. Stretching out her tongue, she showed that she was already salivating. Inhaling through the nose, taking in Anduin's musky scent of a sexual dominance, and exhaling through her mouth, uncontrollable panting that was visible in the air from the arcane energies now pulsating powerfully inside her attractive body, the new Dragon Aspect waited for his orders.

Placing his hand between her horns, Anduin first felt her silky-smooth hair under his fingers, then pulled her closer. He had to use little force, Stellagosa was all too eager to lean in further. The closer she got, the further her panting and salivating intensified. Her glowing eyes crossed to focus on the half-erect cock laying across her face. Her tongue and lips were less than a finger's width away from his balls. Every wanton breath, Anduin could feel, the magical energies tingling pleasingly on his skin.

Still, she did nothing without an order.

"You'll be a good, disciplined slave," the High King told her, his hand tracing up her translucent horns. They were smooth, but the curved shape made it easy to grip them regardless. He pulled her the rest of the way to his balls. The moment she made contact, she started to worship them with a series of kisses. There was arcane power in her every fibre and it unloaded as pleasurable little fizzles that travelled though his entire shaft. "Oh, you have a gift for this," he gasped.

Stellagosa moaned appreciatively. She had always been a quick learner and was all too eager to bring her Master all the pleasure he could ever desire. Especially with the cock now lifting from her face. She missed the heat it radiated, but seeing the fully erect size right above her made her pussy drip. The entirety of her self-discipline was consumed not touching her virgin honeypot. She had masturbated a lot these past few days, thinking about Anduin all of the time, and she wanted to focus on serving him properly. Whatever she had fantasized his touch would feel like, she knew she would get to feel the genuine thing, if she just behaved herself.

"Show me just how talented you are - impress me and you get to choose a reward," Anduin commanded and let go off her horn. Stellagosa's eyes, blue within blue, glanced up with him with momentary uncertainty. She wanted to be commanded by this perfect man so badly that having autonomy felt wrong. "Follow your instincts," he encouraged her. Anduin already knew he had a perfect submissive before him, she would do her best to please him.

Hesitatingly, Stellagosa did as commanded, giving into what she was naturally inclined to do. First, Anduin felt her tend to his balls some more. Not only with her kisses, now, but also by using her long, draconic tongue to coil around it and slather it in her saliva. They both moaned. The High King from the care with which she caressed his most fragile part and the tingling of magic. The Blue Dragon Aspect from the heat, the taste and the masculine smell.

Her tongue was still wrapped around his sack, when she started licking up his massive shaft. The further she went, the further her long tongue uncoiled, the more dragged over the sensitive underside. By the time she arrived at the engorged head of his cock, the tip of her tongue was still by the base. She pulled it back behind her lips in anticipation of the next step, panting the entire time as his delicious precum covered her tastebuds. The longer she was exposed to it, the more her pussy dripped and the more her wish to serve, to be a true slut for this man, grew.

The moment her tongue was fully retreated, she gave into this desire. What remained of her old understanding of dignity was smashed in the instance she pressed her lips against his cock. Eagerly, she pushed forwards, only caring that her blue, full lips stayed tight around his shaft while she sucked him inside. She felt no urge or need to stop, went straight to the base, remained there and immediately started bobbing in his lap. Everything about this satisfied her deeply. The heat, the taste, the smell, the feeling of his erect cock in her mouth and the pressure inside her throat.

Anduin gasped and had to support himself with his hands. If he hadn't known better, he would have found it impossible to believe that this was her first contact with a human cock. Stellagosa was a cocksucking prodigy, doing everything right from the start and only growing better with each passing moment. Her lips were sealed tight, the occasional delightfully sloppy slurping sound aside, her cheeks sucked in, providing optimal friction, her tongue worked every sensitive spot she found, and she located them expertly. Searching for his approval, her eyes were always focused on his face, the only exception being when her lids fluttered from the clear pleasure she felt when she pushed her head down and took him back into her throat.

Alternating her pace and technique, she brought Anduin pleasure in many different ways. Simply sliding up and down, adding gyrations to the mix, changing the angles and the depth of her bobbing movements, she did it all and pleased herself almost as much as him. When she went all the way to the base and stayed there, she gently swayed side to side, providing some movement even while he was fully engulfed in her wet, willing mouth. She moaned all throughout, adding the well-known vibrations to the unique feeling of arcane tingling that rushed through his entire shaft.

"I'm cumming," he warned.

Stellagosa reacted immediately, sliding all the way up in a movement perfectly measured to leave him just before the point of no return. His cock popped out of her mouth, her lips opened right in front of his cock and her tongue slithered out again. Coiling around his well-lubricated shaft, her wet tongue masturbated him with constricting and relaxing motions. It was long enough that she could even massage her balls with the tip simultaneously.

After only a couple of seconds of this treatment, his shaft tensed and thick, white cum flew into Stellagosa's presented mouth. She had to swallow twice to not have her mouth filled with the sheer volume of it, but delayed the last gulp for as long as possible. Her coiled tongue wrung every last drop from him that she could and only when she had proudly presented the entirely of her work's result did she pull her tongue back in and swallowed it all.

"Did I please you, Master?" she asked in a sweet, submissive tone, a moan swinging underneath. The taste of his seed was beyond anything else she ever had experienced, rich with magic and life. It left her at the edge of another orgasm.

"Yes," Anduin stroked her hair tenderly. "You did very well, Stella. Choose your reward."

The blue dragoness smiled widely at the compliment and the affectionate way he spoke her name. "As my reward, I ask you to do with me as you wish, Master," she purred.

Anduin had to hear no more, to answer her smile in kind. Swiftly, he grabbed both of her horns and slammed her back down on his cock. The speed caused her to gag once, but that was the only resistance she showed. The blue magic in her eyes condensed into two glowing heart shapes above her pupils, while she was manhandled. Her throat was nothing more than a cocksleeve - truly, she thought of her entire body as nothing more than a tool for his sexual relief. The High King was too much of a man, and she too much of a breeding eager submissive, to not fall for him head over heels while his rough handling caused her to orgasm.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
462 Followers
12