Who a King Must Do Ch. 53

Story Info
Halls of Valour.
12.5k words
4.83
3.1k
3

Part 54 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
461 Followers

"High King Anduin!" Odyn's jolly voice thundered through the Halls of Valour's throne room. The booming sound was every bit fitting for the being it came out of, a ten-metre-tall giant of metal, stone and flame, the latter primarily manifesting in an ever-flowing beard. The former Prime Designate shared the overall viking aesthetic of his subjects, despite his bright, bronze colours, wearing a helmet with large, metallic 'wings'. His left eye was empty, he had sacrificed it millennia ago to peer into the realm of the dead. His right glowed with blue, arcane might.

"Lord Odyn," the High King greeted respectfully. "I've come to talk about your place in the world... forgive me if that may be inappropriately worded."

"You are forgiven," Odyn responded with a simple wave. "The current wave of changes in the world all centre around you. Although I must admit that your exploits have slowed down my own ability to amass new Valarjar, the lack of dead are, all things considered, a positive development." The Keeper shifted in his throne. It was at the back of the hall and shared the bronze-copper style with the environment. The massive metal pillars looked like they had been woven together by metal strands, running criss-cross over the surface. Parts of the stone floor had the same design.

All around the room were Valarjar, two- to three-metre tall warriors, each body forged to resemble that of the soul that now inhabited an immortal shape. While those warriors were truly impressive, Anduin's eyes lay on the few angelic figures that hovered above. Golden wings of ethereal energy were attached to the radiant bodies of the Val'kyr. All of them were female and all of them of muscular, yet feminine shape. Massive thighs and sizable busts were traits shared between seemingly all of them. Their faces were hidden behind golden visors, leaving only the lips on their noble pale-gold face visible.

There was one Val'kyr who stood out in particular. Even more golden than the rest of them, with skin that seemed to be made from true gold, interrupted only by symmetrical, white lines, and blonde hair that shone like the sun, the leader of the Val'kyr, Eyir made her presence known through size and magic. Like many others on Azeroth, she employed the latter to boost the former. Her face was hidden too, as was most of her body. Compared to the other Val'kyr, she wore a lot. Only her fairly muscular arms and midriff were showing, as well as half a thigh of solid, marbled muscle with just the right amount of fat to retain a delicious smoothness.

Everyone around had bodies resembling peak humanoid physique.

This did include Anduin. Theoretically, it also included the two women with him. Odyn would have deemed them a bit too thin for his warrior preferences, had he been able to see them. Xal'atath and K'ara were retaining their shapes as weapons for the moment. It was quite likely that their Master would require them at any moment. It was well known how fond Odyn was of his tests.

"As you so keenly observe, Lord Odyn, the world is changing," Anduin stated. "I desire to establish everlasting peace and use the bountiful gifts of Azeroth to turn its every field into what it was meant to be: fertile, lush, and free of dark influences."

"Free of dark influences, what an interesting way to word that," Odyn hummed and rubbed his chin. "I must commend you for a number of accomplishments. You brought under you the most capable military this world has seen since we fought the Old Gods, long before the first humans were born. You have united the Dragonflights. Although I oppose their creation, they have done a lot of good under you. You have terraformed the land of Stormwind, making the Sholazar Basin seem barren by comparison. Life prospers under you. Yet, I must also admit that there are unnerving things about your reign. You have invited demons into this world and one of my old enemies, the old goddess Xal'atath, serves as your concubine."

That singular comment caused the old goddess to suddenly manifest in her void elven form. Clad in nothing but a dress of dark silk that was so thin it barely even veiled her hourglass curves, she raised her voice at the Keeper. "How dare you? I'm a WIFE, not a concubine, spawn of the titans!"

"And there she is, the shard of prime evil herself," Odyn remarked and directed his one eye at Anduin. "Even I cannot foresee what dark influence she has over you, High King. It would be best to strike her down while she is still weakened. If you can do so, I shall aid you in whatever you wish."

"No." Anduin's response was hard, like a hammer strike against a bell, and rang out through the room. Twilight magic sparkled in his blue eyes, boosting his presence until all other sounds in the entire hall, no matter where any of the Valarjar were, stopped. "You have no right to demand I give up any of my loves." The two stared at each other, until Anduin felt he had made his point and let his magic ebb away. "Would it suffice if I showed that she has no undue influence over me and feels nothing but loyalty?"

"I would need to peer at her soul to confirm such a thing and she would never let me," Odyn remarked.

"Atha, lower your mental barriers," Anduin commanded.

"Yes, Master," the old goddess purred, to the surprise of the titanforged all around.

Odyn could hardly believe his eyes as he used both of them to fully understand what he was looking at. The Xal'atath he knew was confined to the body he saw before him. There were no ties to any distant masses, no writhing piles of flesh and corruption that hid in the depths of the earth, only her, in a body that was bearing a child of Light and Shadow. Her eyes in the physical plane looked adoringly at her Master, so easily able to manifest his authority even here.

"...I apologize, I gave the stories of your magnificence less weight than I should have," Odyn finally conceded.

"It is a new era, one where all races and magics that are willing to exist with goodness in their heart shall be accepted," Anduin stated and, unable to resist with her so close, grabbed Xal'atath's bubble butt. "All will find their place. Some will be masters, some willing slaves. Some will lead, others will kneel." At that last word, the old goddess dropped down in front of the High King. One word and he could have had her suck him off in front of the Keeper.

"Then it is as you say, you wish to make clear my place in this new world?" Odyn asked.

"I wish to discuss it," Anduin clarified. "You do not strike me as the kneeling type and I have no wish to force you. I'm certain we can find an agreement -- for the best of Azeroth."

Odyn waved his arm in a magnanimous way, "State your wish for the Valarjar."

"Simply put, I wish for you to join the Alliance," Anduin stated. "Join our forces and we can once and for all end the bloodshed with overwhelming force."

"This I do not wish to do," Odyn responded. "The Keepers are best as neutral observers of Azeroth's affairs. However, an offer I would make is one of cooperation. I see in you and your people the spirit worthy of the Valarjar. If you would allow my Val'kyr to pick from the fallen the worthiest, those souls may return to Stormwind to fight for you until the end of this war -- then they return here."

Anduin hesitated. "Would this allow them love as well?"

Odyn laughed out loud, "This is impossible."

"It is quite easily possible," Xal'atath chimed in.

K'ara manifested in her draenei form, a blue-skinned, gorgeous woman with golden marks all over her curvy form. Even her elegantly swung horns were tipped with gold. "Atha speaks the truth. We could not only create titanforged that can still love, they could even be fertile in their second life."

"A naaru and an old god agreeing, how impossible," Odyn hummed. "Enlighten me, how would you work this miracle?"

"Your Val'kyr need to understand Light and Shadow," Xal'atath explained. "Right now, they have a poor grasp on either, they are only capable of staving off the final death. What you need is expertise in not just transplanting the soul, but connecting it properly to a better vessel."

Odyn pondered this, his fingers dancing over the armrest of his throne. "Eyir, what do you make of this?"

"It sounds promising and we will never find any greater experts on this than them," the head Val'kyr responded. "I must say I'm... intrigued."

"Quite important to add, this knowledge comes with a curse... well, I would call it a blessing, but you tend to disagree with my wisdom," Xal'atath turned her head to smirk at the Keeper. "You engage with the curse of flesh when seeking fertility. The unison of Shadow and Light will retain your immortality and power, but make no mistake: it won't just be the future Valarjar that will be fertile. The Val'kyr will become women with quite the sexual appetite themselves. Oh, and they would be able to pass on their death-preventing powers, of course. An ever expanding cadre of nymphomaniacs, selecting the greatest warriors to live to remain to fight and fuck."

Odyn was torn. On one hand, the corruption of the titan's creation was against his imperative as a Keeper. On the other, this was exactly the kind of army he wished for. The limited number of Val'kyr had always been difficult to handle. "Eyir, it is your fate, you must decide."

"I wish to test this offer," the Val'kyr declared swiftly, "and I see naught but honesty in their souls. As leader of the Val'kyr, I will personally attempt to gain this knowledge first."

"An honourable thing to do," Odyn nodded approvingly, "but understand that I may have to oust you, if this does corrupt you beyond what they have said."

"I do, my lord," Eyir confirmed, before descending down to where Anduin stood, flying on her radiant wings. "Please, explain to me the details of this knowledge. I'll learn no matter how many aeons it takes."

"It would take you aeons, were you not talking to me," Xal'atath purred. "Shrink to my size, then we may proceed."

Eyir obeyed, turning from over three metres, to a size equal to that of a standing Xal'atath. This made her shorter than Anduin, a bit of a surreal experience but not the first time he had seen a powerful woman shrink to fit his size. Her shoulders and general figure were still broader than most, but now that the golden figure stood before him, Anduin definitely found her attractive. The only thing that bothered him was her overburdening gold. She didn't possess any other colour.

"The quickest way to do this will be to change you from that iron body of yours to something more appropriate to wield the twilight," Xal'atath explained and took, still kneeling on the floor, one of Eyir's hands.

"What was previously a perfect creation of the titans will be expanded into a perfect servant for life itself," K'ara added and took the opposite hand.

"If you wish to pull out, this is your last chance," Anduin warned. "It will be intense."

"I've faced a thousand battles, I will face this duty too," Eyir declared.

Grinning and without any further warning, Xal'atath sent her dark powers into the willing receptacle. To keep the balance, K'ara swiftly matched her. The white lines that solely interrupted the gold were tinged in the deep purple of shadow or joined the radiance of her remaining body, while the dual forces filled her. They travelled up her arms, spread down her shoulders and all the way to her feet, and only after all of that went to her head. Underneath the visor, the two magics glowed intensely.

A sudden cry echoed from the Val'kyr's mouth. Not one of pain, far from it, it was one of her first surge of lust. The radiance that emanated from her was gradually drawn under her skin, the metallic hue taking a more muted, humble colour. It was still doubtlessly gold and flawlessly smooth to a degree not even stone could be polished, but it was no longer inorganic. Her skin became well and truly that -- skin. While her colour toned down, the golden lines on her right side became properly visible again.

Eyir felt like the eternal body she had been told was the one true form of creation was replaced with something vastly superior. The flesh that she was granted was not fleeting and weak, but strong and bursting with potential. She felt heat, cold, the currents of the air, all of it more intensely than ever before. The world turned vibrant. She yearned to feel more of it.

Whether it was her wish or because the clothes that had been forged onto her body suddenly no longer were part of it, she was granted her request. The pieces of armour and cloth fell off her, one after the other. Those on her arms and legs went first, revealing sturdy limbs, trained but not bulky arms and thick thighs of the variety that could effortlessly crush watermelons -- even without superhuman powers.

Her helmet went next. While her skin was noticeably paler now, her lips retained the colour of perfect gold and became just a bit fuller. They were absolutely incredible and Anduin could not help but imagine those lips in their golden glory wrapped around his manhood. The rest of her face was just as gorgeous, womanly and fair, with eyes that glowed, each in the colours of the twilight. The right was gold, the left purple.

The chest plate dropped soon thereafter, revealing her breasts. They were smaller than Anduin would have anticipated, decent but not exactly large, still fitting nicely with the defined abs that were now rippling with all of the movements of true muscle, not forged aesthetics. The lines spread in symmetric, mostly straight patterns all over her torso, but didn't ever cross onto her breasts.

Eyir took a deep breath, the first breath with true lungs in her life. The air tasted sweet and fuelled reactions all through her flesh. The golden nipples atop her breasts went erect and she moaned involuntarily. The magic surging through her from both sides met in the middle and mingled with delightful tingles while the two most important parts of her were constructed: the magic circuits required to do as the goddesses had promised and the womanhood she would need to live out these new desires of the flesh.

When the final piece of clothing finally dropped and revealed her cunt, Anduin was unsurprised to see a hairless and dripping cunt. The lines met above the pussy lips, standing out with their bright colour as much between her toned thighs as her nipples and upper lips did. Peculiarly, the gold and purple lines curved above her pussy, creating something like a swirling heart pattern above, where her womb formed.

That was the finale of the transformation and Eyir gasped, while the magic flowing into her waned and ultimately ceased. Xal'atath and K'ara let go, happy with their work. The naked Val'kyr swallowed and used her ancient discipline to gain control over these new sensations. She succeeded, for the most part. Although she shuddered pleasantly at the hungry stare Anduin gave her, she retained posture and straightened up. Her ethereal wings, the only part of her that remained as before, folded elegantly.

"Eyir, how do you feel? Do you possess these new powers? The powers to make future Valarjar reborn in bodies capable of passing on their outstanding capabilities?"

"I... feel like I do, Lord Odyn," Eyir answered, turning her eyes to him. They were still tinted in the colours of the magic that had filled them, yet they were human eyes now. Two simple pupils at a heterochromatic display. "More than that, I feel like I could bestow this gift to those already forged into new bodies."

This caused the previously stoically quiet Valarjar to mutter between them. Aeons of fighting and drinking had been what they signed up for. Adding fucking to that mix sounded quite wonderful. They were therefore quite happy when their lord said, "Show us."

Eyir marched towards the closest of the eternal warriors. While she walked, Anduin got a nice view of her ass. Right now, he and his haremettes were the only ones who could truly appreciate the bounce of those big double spheres. She had a fat ass that fit with her overall muscular shape. It looked like it was begging to be spanked.

Once she arrived at the Valarjar, Eyir asked for their hands. The procedure she had just been through, she now imposed on the warrior. Within minutes, metal and stone turned to flesh and blood. The clothes fell off, revealing a smooth crotch that gradually bulged and changed, until the eternal warrior had regained his manhood.

Channelling the powers of life through her body made her once again cry with lust. For a moment, she thought she would find an outlet for it in this re-manned Valarjar. However, they were taken aback by their sudden fleshiness and required to sit down. They were happy, of course, but needed to comprehend things. He looked at Eyir with plain desire, lust like every man would have. Eyir found that wanting. Instinctively her eyes turned to the Master of the two who had transformed her.

And he stared back. His blue eyes radiated dominance and charisma. His body was well built under those regal clothes. She still remembered the wave of his powerful magic, a mere demonstration, he had employed earlier. That he lusted for her was written plain into his face, but he wanted so much more and he would have the might and experience to make her his. Just the stare alone caused her to involuntarily cry, her twitching cunt overflowing with yet more pussy juice. Instinctively, she started playing with her braided hair.

Odyn saw his head Val'kyr panting with perverted need and pondered. There were no lies in what was happening, he could sense the true life, including fertility, granted to both the titan construct and the warrior who had once been mortal. His Valarjar would be able to continue expanding without the need for war. If the Val'kyr could now procreate without the need of trials and long-winded selection, then this would benefit everyone.

"Our cooperation will greatly benefit both sides," Odyn finally declared. "The Val'kyr will choose among your worthiest those that deserve to be forged into eternal bodies. As I said, those new Valarjar will aid you in your war, before returning here."

"With their harems or the Master and his harem," Anduin added. "None should ever be separated for eternity from their loves."

"I accept this. I must once more admit that your power and wisdom outdoes what I anticipated. Perhaps it is prudent to follow your lea-" Odyn suddenly stopped, sensing, just as Anduin did, a sudden tremor that went through the entirety of the Halls of Valour. The curse that had once bound Odyn to this place and sealed it away in a pocket dimension activated once again. "What is this?!" the former Prime Designate shouted and rose from his throne.

A surge of necromantic magic flowed through the now isolated metal of the titanforged keep. It was so powerful, so subversive, that it took over all of the runes that covered the environment and twisted them to the assailants' purposes. Everything was tinted in a sickening green light. Ethereal chains shot out of the walls and wrapped around every ensouled being in the halls.

Such magic couldn't last long, but it didn't need to.

Sylvanas followed the successful activation of the seal through the spellwork the arcanists around her weaved. They stared through a portal. She and Nathanos drew back their bows, aiming arrows tipped with shards of Frostmourne at Odyn and the High King. Sylvanas was the one to aim at Anduin. He was by far the greater threat.

Corrupting magic filled the arrow to the brim, enveloping it in a black sheen. Anything it touched would corrode and rot, ensuring death even if the hit itself was not lethal. The two rangers loosed their arrows. The projectiles flew through the opened portal.

None of the Valarjar nor Odyn were able to shatter these chains, not in time to do anything about the black arrows anyway. Only Anduin was the exception. Xal'atath and K'ara turned into their weapon forms, one a radiant possession of the ancient blade Shalamayne, the other a mimic of living metal and shadow magic of it, and joined their power with that of their Master. That the chains could even withstand that combined might spoke to the preparation Sylvanas had made for this day.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
461 Followers