Who a King Must Do Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'A dryad,' Anduin thought. The once four-legged nature spirits had followed the green dragons to Stormwind and, as Ysera had said, transformed their bodies to be able to properly serve in their new submissive role. An all-female race, the dryads were deeply helpful in keeping the ratio between sexes skewed and allowing all men the dream of a harem. Future generations would benefit from the influence of the magic seeping every womb in Anduin's kingdom, making it much more likely that women would be born than men.

"Greetings, great chosen of Elune," the dryad greeted, "Seeder of the Dreamer and the Lifebinder."

"Dream and Life Slave," Alexstrasza corrected. "Our old titles hold no meaning. We submitted ourselves fully to the perfect Master. We are...hmmm..." Even thinking what she said next turned her on. "We are holes for breeding."

"O-of course, venerated one," the dryad lowered her head in apology. "I did not wish to-"

"State your wish," Anduin interrupted softly.

"Y-yes, I come in the name of a group of fifty dryads... we would like to pledge ourselves to Xal'atath."

"The Cult of Free Use?" Anduin asked, just to be certain. "Are you certain of this? Slaveforge is always open to more sluts and your arrangement there can be annulled whenever you wish." Since the exception of Slaveforge, the Cult of Free Use had changed considerably. Since carefree sex with sluts now had an entire segment of the city dedicated to it, Xal'atath had changed the tenants of her cult to be more exclusive.

The Cult of the Perfect Slave produced women utterly dedicated to one Master, at the height of sexual experience while keeping their virginity intact until they found their worthy masters. The Cult of Free Use was now dedicated to creating the perfect whores, men and women that embodied sexual attractiveness, promiscuity and nymphomania like no others. To that end, Xal'atath only allowed the most dedicated to join, as the process would involve both selective breeding and body adjustments through Shadow magic. The members of the Cult were still whores for everyone to fuck, but they would only be fertile when their goddess allowed so.

Slaveforge was an area where young women could fuck around until they wished to settle. To enter the Cult of Free Use was a dedication not just of one self but of one's bloodline. Of course, there were ways to exit, all of Stormwind society was built on slavery by consent, but the changes made by Xal'atath and general proximity to the dark magic used in that half of the Cathedral District would stay forever.

"We have thought long and hard about this," the dryad assured, the dripping of her cunt intensifying. "After we first laid eyes on Xal'atath, after we heard about her vision, we were struck. As she said, we cannot all hope to serve your directly, perfect Master, but we can serve all of your empire."

'Send her my way,' the voice of the old goddess reached Anduin's mind. 'I'll see if her lot are worthy of my gifts.'

"Very well, the Cult of Free Use will hear you," Anduin relayed the message. "Take your sisters to the cathedral. Xal'atath is waiting to judge you."

"Tha-ah-nk youuuu!" the dryad exclaimed, moaning with anticipation. She left drops of love juices on the stone floor, when she hopped towards the exit.

Anduin did not immediately call for the next person. Instead, he grabbed Aclysia by the horns and stood up. In front of the entire court, he fucked her face hard. The two Val'kyr, the rest of his personal harem, and most of the women across the hall were incredibly turned on by the sight. Despite this, the High King only had eyes for the demon huntress. Whoever he was with, that sex slave deserved all of his attention.

Rolled up in her skull, Aclysia's eyes did not meet the blue ones of her Master. She could feel his gaze, however, approving and demanding. It made her shiver all over, intensified the flood of orgasm she had while he penetrated her sensitive throat over and over again. Her pale, bottom-heavy curves trembled in delight. Her pussy gushed repeatedly, bliss unloading in squirts of love juices.

Anduin felt his orgasm approach, a large one after the continuous service during the previous two conversations. There was no need to announce it. Even if Aclysia hadn't felt it in the way his cock twitched in her throat and the tone of his groans changed, there was no need in warning a cumdump about her purpose being fulfilled.

Three more thrusts, then High King stopped balls deep inside her and pumped her gullet full with his thick white cum. Aclysia pressed her nose into his groin, trying desperately to get the girthy shaft even deeper. The entire court could see her raised bubble butt and knew that it belonged exclusively to the man that made the pale blood elf squirt with his seed alone.

Slowly, Anduin sank back down into his throne, where Shandris and Tyrande immediately took to showering him with kiss again. Their service was rewarded, as the High King moved his hands from Aclysia's curved horns to instead fingering them. They came the moment he made contact with their pussy lips. Aclysia kept cumming while resuming the bobbing of her head. All the way up and all the way down, she wrung his shaft dry with the tight seal of her lips.

Past the last drop, she served him, only stopping once she was absolutely certain she had taken all she could and that her turn was up. Still, it required a discipling glance by the High King to persuade her to depart from his cock. "Being manhandled by the horns is the greatest joy, Master," she purred, giving a goodbye kiss to the head of his cock. "I hope you find use for me again later."

"I always do," Anduin stated.