Who a King Must Do Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having witnessed the second marking of yet another slave, Anduin let himself concentrate entirely on the pleasure of the moment. Each spurt down Stellagosa's fantastic throat was total ecstasy and he closed his eyes to enjoy every second of her milking him. When the waves of cum died down, so did Stellagosa's climax. Her tongue resumed working him, while he fucked her mouth to get every single drop down her throat. He was done long before her aftershocks disappeared, leaving her a gaping mess of a well-used cocksleeve.

"Good girl," he groaned, when he slowly pulled out of her throat. Before popping out of her mouth, he pushed back in, continuing with shallow thrusts. His attention returned to the court. He scanned over his subjects, careful that he hadn't missed anyone who required his attention today. It appeared he was all done. Almost the entire court was now concentrated only on using their slaves.

The High King nodded to himself, this was how the evening session usually ended. For properties sake, he was to remain a little longer and there was one more slave to be used as well.

"Make room," Anduin ordered Stellagosa, the platform she was laying on lowering back into the floor. Having been given the time to calm herself, as much as a willing, loving sex slave sucking her favourite thing in the world could be calm, the Arcane Slave managed to obey quickly and relative elegance. She crawled towards Fenella, to join her at the front of the throne. The two immediately started making out, tasting their Master's seed on each other's lips.

Anduin turned to Valeera. The blood elf's golden eyes were glassy from her intense desire. The cascading silk of her blonde hair, somehow untainted by any of the ongoings, cascaded around her, past the edge of the throne, and almost touched the ground. It was a bright backdrop for her pale, slender curves. Petite breasts, crowned with pink nipples, rose from her chest as perky mounds. Her midriff was flat and showed hints of her athleticism. Towards her hips, her figure notably widened, showing her nice bubble butt and thick thighs.

Between her legs, her hands worked both of her holes. Her pussy she fingered directly, while she worked her backdoor with a butt plug she carried in her at practically all times. Both entrances were drenched from her constant masturbation. As his second wife, she had the privilege of touching herself whenever she wanted -- unless he said otherwise.

Even though she was second to marry him, which gave her a considerable amount of power in the Alliance, she was still underneath him in all aspects. Loyally and ecstatically underneath him, proven by her moaning when he dragged her off his throne.

"Fuck me, Anduin!" she shouted, between a plea and a demand.

"Careful about your tone, Valeera." He bundled her hair up into a leash, before smacking her ass hard. Half-standing, the elf's lower body jutted forwards. A second instinct followed quickly after the first: to get her ass right back into prime spanking position. "Do you remember your place?" Anduin asked, giving her other cheek a resounding clap.

Screaming, Valeera could not answer immediately. "My place... has always been... at your feeeeet!" she gasped, wiggling her ass enticingly. "Thank you for showing me, thank you for breeding me, thank you for fucking my ass every day, Anduin -- my Master!"

Anduin chuckled. Because of how long they had known each other, this blood elf was still allowed to take a more casual tone with him even during their highest erotic moments. "Fucking your tight ass sounds like a wonderful idea," the High King said and pulled the butt plug from her back entrance.

He replaced it with his cock with one thrust, easily penetrating the lubricated and loosened sphincter. Hard, he slammed against her delectable derriere, making Valeera rattle from the sudden rush of euphoria that filled her. With a slight delay, she squirted, her senses catching up to the perfect cock stretching out her insides.

Continuing to use her hair as a leash, Anduin kept her standing, as her upper body slumped forwards. The unclaimed slaves around the room, able to stay their hands until now, began masturbating feverishly at the sight of the blonde elf getting her ass pounded. Every impact made the breeding sow of a queen sway. Her ass and thighs, even her petite tits, rippled from her Master's mighty manhandling. Shamelessly, her face distorted into the expression that truly reflected who she was and how she felt at the moment. Eyes rolled up, teeth clenched, groaning and grinning like a loyal whore.

After five minutes of fucking her brains out, Anduin had enough of keeping her standing. "You belong underneath me, my love," he grunted and got an agreeing moan. Swiftly, he lowered her to the ground. Laying flat on the ground, in a puddle of the pussy juices of her fellow slaves, Valeera knew that the only part of her to be raised was her ass.

Leaning onto her head with his weight, straddling her thighs, Anduin had the rogue pinned down. Hard and with boundless stamina, he ravished her backdoor. The insides were tight and hot around him. No slave could have had a favourite hole if that hole did not also bring their Master great pleasure. It was unfathomable to even consider, that one of Anduin's sex slaves could ever pursue something that only got them off. They were his toys.

Again and again, he hammered into her tight hole. He showed every man and woman in the court how a properly fucked slave looked and behaved, by turning Valeera into a mindless mess. Twitching and making sure her asshole was easily accessed, the nubile slut grinned. Deep, throaty shouts, animalistic in tone, accompanied her continuous orgasms. Ultimate satisfaction was so close. She could feel it in the way her husband twitched inside her.

Anduin had to slow down, the force of the impending orgasm seizing up his muscles. With short, unwanted pauses between each hard, rapid thrust, he used her ass until he finally ejaculated inside her. All of the world went white, as he dumped a giant load in his beloved breeding slave's ass.

And Valeera screamed. Screamed and screamed, until her lungs were empty. Her body twitched, while she lay there, limp, delighting in the way she was being held down by her Master and his seed once more searing his dominance into her very being. Her legs were a sopping mess from the repeated squirts of pussy juice that accompanied the transformation of the High King's mark.

Anduin pulled out and stroked his cock, blasting the final few ropes of his orgasm all over her backside. Even the last few spurts of the perfect Master's climax were still more voluminous than that of the average man. When he was done, he rolled Valeera over and immediately penetrated her pussy with his magically cleaned cock.

The bulge of the penetration travelled almost all the way to the new seal above her womb. Still in the middle of her extreme, seed-receiving, submission-refreshing orgasm, Valeera's eyes nearly vanished behind her eyelids when her pussy was filled. Without mercy, Anduin used his cocksleeve of a second wife. All that mattered was that she was euphoric about the way he handled her. Everything beyond that, Anduin did as he pleased.

After pumping two loads in her cunt and another one in her asshole, Anduin was satisfied enough to announce the end of the court session. "Thank you all once again for your service to Stormwind and the Alliance," he shouted out loud, at the end of the ceremony. Valeera lay, spasming, on the floor, still occasionally squirting. His cock was being worked between the tits of Fenella and with Stellagosa's tongue coiled around it. "Never forget that our work is for our subject's prosperity. It is a leader's duty, a master's delight, to work for the greatest pleasure of those beneath him!"

They stomped and applauded, depending on what limbs they currently had available.

Anduin rose to his feet and made his way back to his quarters. The three sex slaves with him followed on all fours. Extreme pleasure had shattered their minds for the evening, reducing them to sluts that truly had nothing but submission and breeding on their mind. The new mark was to thank for this state today, but Anduin could 'inflict' it on any of his women with some dedicated attention.

They dripped over the gleaming marble floors of Stormwind Keep, pussies running endlessly with honey, as they crawled after their Master. Anduin was still hard and considered if he wanted to stop and fuck one of the three.

Instead, Anduin decided to use one of the many maids he had access to at all times. There were two Val'kyr that had attended the evening session, Minerva and Brunhilde. Wearing their uniforms, the angelic beings betrayed how turned on they were with every jittering step. Their marble-white, gold-tinged skin was flushed and their blonde hair dishevelled from the constant fidgeting.

However, there was one more option.

Passing by was a night elven maid. The tag on her collar marked her as part of the palace's cleaning crew and, moreover, one of those women that had both dedicated her life to his service and that had been impregnated by him already. Being who he was, the High King fucked whoever was not another man's whenever he wished. This one, he remembered. She was one of the Watchers that he had fucked when he had presented the recently enslaved Maiev to her organization.

She had white hair that was in the process of growing longer from a previously militaristic, short cut. Currently, it was about chin length and most of it was confined in a low ponytail. Her body was that of a typical night elf, athletic, with medium sized tits, and a nice bubble butt. The long skirt partly obscured that last fact.

A state of affairs that would not last long.

The former Watcher diligently kept her head down while approaching Anduin. Years of discipline, honed for combat, served her well in her new role as housekeeper. The only thing she couldn't control was her pussy growing wet in his presence. She wished she was made to serve like the three slaves that followed behind him. To stop and plead would have been beyond her station. She had a job to do elsewhere.

A job that instantly turned unimportant when Anduin grabbed her by the throat. She moaned, in ecstasy when she was roughly shoved against the wall. He let her go and she knew instinctively to assume the same pose that he had demanded when showing her the ecstasy of being a sex slave. When he had bred her.

Hands against the wall, she pushed her ass out. The long, frilly skirt of the black-and-white uniform swayed, following the enticing wiggles of her ass. Impatiently, Anduin ruined the expensive skirt with one swift tear that ripped it open from her hips all the way to the edge by her ankles.

Revealed were the parts of the uniform they only wore for him. Garter belt, straps and stockings, surrounding, framing her purple cunt. She wore no panties, every slave maid was ready to be used by their owner at all times. The butt plug served to keep her backdoor as ready as her mouth and cunt were.

Anduin chose her pussy and pushed inside with complete naturalness. "THANK YOU, MASTER!" the night elf screamed, so happy that she was chosen as a cumdump. Hard and fast he hammered her. It had been almost a week since he had last used her. Anduin used all of his personal servants regularly, all of which were pregnant with his heirs or aimed to be. They were just another expansion of his personal harem, a vast cadre of women of no particular import, of all races, all deeply loyal to the perfect Master.

Within thirty seconds, the slave maid's screams echoed through the endless corridors of the palace. Her legs trembled, ready to give in, but his strong hands and demanding thrusts kept her standing even among a haze of orgasms. Time was completely lost to her, as only the glee of being a useful servant filled her mind.

"Good -- girl!" Anduin groaned and thrust into her one last time. He pumped her full of his cum, then pulled out. Before leaving, he gave her a deep kiss. "Always reliable, Shallisa."

"T-thank you," she stammered, before slowly sliding to the ground. Anduin continued on and she would continue in her tasks after catching her breath. None of her peers had any complaints about her being late, once they knew she had been of use to Anduin.

Anduin returned to his quarters. All of his remaining harem awaited him, sitting on their knees on the enchanted carpet. It would have been shameful for a sex slave of the High King to not be present when her Master came home. Universally, they presented their mouths, sitting in the usual three layers of the harem hierarchy. Xal'Sytha had joined the middle row, while Xal'atath had taken her promoted position in the front. Fenella, Stellagosa and Valeera remained on all fours behind him. The two Val'kyr with him joined their four sisters by the wall.

Although all were focused on his cock and begging with moans and glances to be the one filled, the difference between the majority of the harem and the three that had not gotten their turn today was stark. Where everyone tried to entice, Eyir, Thalyssra and Ysera were openly drooling. His presence alone was enough to compromise the elegance they had carried themselves with all day. Panting like true bitches in heat, they felt a searing need for his attention.

Anduin could read them like an open book and decided to deny them what they wanted a little while longer. "Thalyssra, Ysera, wait for me in the bedroom," he ordered them. His words were obeyed immediately, movement accompanying each spoken sentence. "Eyir, take your subordinates and await me in the bath. Of the rest of you, those not yet marked with the new seal, form a row. Lay down on your back, keep your legs spread and present your pusses. Everyone else may do what they wish."

Aclysia, Maiev, Shandris, Tyrande, Mizzy, Alythess, Sacrolash, Tess, Chromie, Modera, Baela, and Alexstrasza, those twelve, besides the three Anduin had sent away, had not received the new seal yet. Obediently, they waited for their turn in the position Anduin had demanded. Laying on their backs, they had their arms wrapped around their raised, parted legs, spreading their labias with their fingers. None touched themselves, all were sopping wet when he got to them. Some of them even had traces of his cum still inside them.

One after the other, he pounded them into the floor. It was a mindless, aggressive way to fuck them one after the other. A constant thrusting of their tight breeding hole, until his unloading renewed the seal on their body. At the end, there was a row of freshly mind-broken sex slaves twitching and oozing seed on the floor. The slaves without specific orders lapped up Anduin's fresh cum from their honeypots. There were few treats as delicious.

Anduin marched towards the bath, but not before leaving three copies of himself in the living room to continue the orgy while he cleaned himself. The marking he had wished to do in person and that was now done. Magical extensions of his will were a fine tool to utilize in order to truly satisfy his harem.

While the vast serving of sex slaves broke up into roughly equally sized groups to tend to each of his copies, Anduin entered the impossibly large hot springs located in the middle of his palace. Eyir was located within the main pool, her white-gold skin glistened from the steaming hot water that she purred over herself. Her toned, athletic form moved with feminine grace. She ran a hand through her radiant, blonde hair and rubbed her medium-sized breasts. Thin lines symmetrically decorated her skin, deep purple on the left and gold on the right. These colours were reflected in her heterochromatic eyes.

The moment they fell on him, Eyir's womanly elegance was channeled into pure submission. She shifted onto her knees, kept her head lowered and her golden lips invitingly agape. Her nipples became erect immediately.

Anduin stepped into the water. The closer he got, the more excited the fleshmade titan construct got. She trembled all over, his presence, after a long day of abstinence, setting her lust ablaze. The six maids by the poolside understood perfectly what their leader was going through. There was no way to stay calm when the perfect Master was present. Under their skirts, even those that hadn't been in the throne room were dripping. They breathed heavily and kept their hands clenched in front of them, knowing they would start finger banging themselves if their composure slipped.

Having reached his 14th wife, Anduin reached out and grabbed Eyir's golden mane. The touch set-off what his approach had slowly been building. A pull of her hair, and she came. Impossibly, she came, her insides twitching, her pussy overflowing, while she followed his demanding pull on all fours. Light orgasms, mere foreplay, by the standards of the High King and his harem of boundless ecstasy. "Thank you, Master, thank you, thank you!" she chanted, while getting led by the hair like it was a leash.

"Good girl," Anduin hummed, listening to Eyir cry out loud when the compliment made her gush. His words, his every gesture, had such power over her very being and she could not wait to reaffirm the vows of their marriage -- for her to serve him in all ways it pleased him, to bear his children and his mark.

Their destination was a rock beneath a smooth stone wall. Water cascaded down the slope in a gentle fall, providing a constant stream of cleaning liquid, without being distractingly intense. The stone was the perfect shape for one to sit one comfortable, while using the wall as a backrest -- and while having a cocksucking addict kneel in the shallow water of the hot spring.

"Clean me," he ordered.

"Thank you!" Eyir declared, once more, with the deepest of gratitude. She had much more to say, but her golden lips were needed for a much greater purpose. Full, sultry, and wet, her radiantly coloured mouth enveloped the erect cock of her Master. Her jaw parted wide, to invite his girth.

A muffled scream echoed from deep within her throat, as she tasted the mixture of pussy juice and cum on his erection. Traces of the many, recently re-marked sluts tingled on her tongue. Delicious flavours, rounding out that of his cum, the most important taste of all. The muscular woman took all of him inside in one long, slow descend. Just as carefully, she glided back up. She wanted to taste all of this mixture. Her tongue massaged all his dick that it could reach. When she was far back enough that she could whirl around the head, she swiftly got back down.

A powerful orgasm was building inside her. The satisfaction of submission was a mere hint of the ecstasy having his cock inside her could and would bring. Her sensitive lips felt like they were on fire, wrapped around his hot manhood, and she let loose a sharp groan when the tip of his iron-hard rod pushed against the back of her throat.

Even if she had currently hidden her wings, she was still an angel. An angel whose highest purpose was to get bred and to press her attractive face down on her Master's groin. The High King had to wonder what Eyir enjoyed more between the sensation of his balls against her chin or taking a deep whiff of his scent, whenever she used her sheath of a mouth to take in the entirety of his cock.

Anduin held her down there for a moment. Her differently coloured eyes looked up at him with pure adoration, while the insides of her bulging throat shifted around his manhood. She had no gag reflex, even if she needed to breathe sometimes. "I'll give you the choice which hole you make me cum with," he said. "Once I do, your new mark will appear on you."

He let go.

It was a false choice. Few haremettes would have had the patience to take the time to change what hole they used when it came to getting his new brand on their willingly enslaved bodies. Beyond that Eyir was a mouth-slut anyway.