Who a King Must Do Ch. 61

Story Info
Another Light-Blessed Slave.
6.6k words
4.93
3.5k
2

Part 62 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
459 Followers

"GLACK! GLACK! GLACK!" the depraved sounds accompanied Anduin's merciless use of his chosen morning hole. Eyes rolled up, Tess was filled with boundless ecstasy. Her Master's fingers clawed into her dark hair, forcing her to remain still as he fucked her face with all the harshness with which a sex slave should be treated. Each time his balls slapped against her chin, her pussy gushed. She was just a receptacle for his morning wood and her world turned white when the first load of the day guzzled down her throat.

Each spurt made her eyelids flutter. That relentlessly hard cock was sheathed completely in her throat. There was no way to breathe, no way to move. There was only swallowing his seed and cumming her brains out as she did so.

After he had his morning release, Anduin released Tess. The slave-queen of Gilneas collapsed on the stone floor. "Thank you... Master," she gasped, laying there as masturbating eye candy, while Anduin moved to the breakfast table.

No sooner had he put his behind down on the cushioned dark wooden chair that Maiev's lips wrapped around his cock. The redheaded, brown elf's eyes went wide, then rolled up as she took the magnificent manhood of her Master deeper and deeper inside her throat. When lips pressed against his groin, she was allowed to climax. Waves of squirting pussy juice cascaded onto the floor, adding another puddle to the floor.

Cheeks caved in, she gradually pulled back up. Her silver eyes got her Master back into focus, staring up at him adoringly. Anduin gave her an approving nod, before concentrating on his meal. There was a lot more fish than he was used to, salted and smoked. It was delicious. Across the table sat his first wife, the Lady-Admiral of Kul Tiras in name and breeding slave in every official way that existed, written or professed.

Jaina was eating elegantly. Pale and naked, she showed no signs of lust. A status that either she or her Master could have changed at any moment. Obviously, Anduin had complete control over her, she had surrendered it all to him willingly many times over. Whether she was so horny she forgot how to speak or incapable of achieving as much as a tingle of pleasure was completely in his control. Ever the brilliant, strong-willed woman, Jaina had learned the necessary self-control to stay focused on the mundane aspects of life even when her perfect stud of a husband was turning her fellow slaves into spasming pieces of fuckable meat. There was much that needed to be done between administration and maintaining herself for the sake of his pleasure and her fertility. To be a panting, dripping set of holes at all times would have been counterproductive.

A snap of his fingers, nay, a stray glance by her Master would have been all the justification she needed to become one though.

Underneath the table, Maiev was making good on the privilege of being Anduin's chosen breakfast slave today. It was not often that honour was given to one as lowly in the harem hierarchy as her. Each bob of her head was a renewed proof of her utter devotion to her Master. All of her focus lay on teasing his manhood, to satisfy his boundless urges.

A hand clawed into her red mane, sending a shiver of delight throughout all of her. Master had seen it fit to guide her. Up and down her head went. His rock hard erection penetrated her throat. He forced her to move faster and faster. Each time the fat head of his massive cock touched the back of her throat, she screamed in bliss.

Anduin pushed her all the way down and unloaded. The second load of the day guzzled down her throat. Every one of his slaves could survive of these loads alone, magic worked that trick. Maiev came and came as she drank it all, giving herself up in the torrent of delight.

A last spurt rushed down her throat, just as Anduin swallowed his last mouth load of buttered fish. He leaned back in the chair, gradually pushing Maiev off his cock. Eternally hard, his cock bounced from his pleasuring hole with an audible pop. The proud Warden let out a throaty, pleased hum. Being on her knees in front of her Master was not a demeaning position and she cursed herself for ever thinking that way. There was no greater place of honour and so it was only right to take pride in.

Anduin pulled her towards his balls. The High King had a special love for the look of his slaves with his cock across it. Girthy, his rod covered much of her features. Mucus and his sexual fluids stained the elf's face. Maiev shamelessly grinded against his manhood, while tongue-bathing his balls. Deeply, she took in his manly aroma, reinforced by the raw sexual dominance his cock exuded.

There were two knocks on the door. "Enter," Anduin said and the door swung open.

"Pardon me." The door swung open and in step Katherine Proudmoore. Jaina's mother was as naked as she was. Their relation was more apparent than ever, as the magic that coursed through the Alliance these days had undone much of what the years had caused. There were no wrinkles left, her white hair had returned to blonde, and her skin all over had become young and taut. That she was a woman in her sixties was only apparent by the way she caried herself. In all other aspects, she looked more like Jaina's sister. One couldn't even say which one of the two was older, especially not with the silver that dominated Jaina's hair.

Her belly was swollen slightly, showing that she was several months pregnant by one of her sex slaves. Katherina had turned out to become one of the few mistresses. Male dominance was the norm, but it was not the only accepted way of making love in the Alliance. Everything that was consensual and led to no harm was either tolerated or endorsed within the new Alliance. Having a reverse harem certainly fell within the latter. All of the submissive men were entitled to a place in the world too.

Anduin could acknowledge that Katherine was attractive, but a woman bred by another man he had no sexual interest in. That was no absolute rule, Vereesa was part of his harem, but a woman currently pregnant and pussy dripping semen was certainly out of the running. Not that their sexual inclinations would have fit well with each other anyway.

"You didn't need to come here yourself," Anduin assured and stood up. He made motions to bow to the lady of the house. Even if Jaina was de-jure and he de-facto leader of Kul Tiras, Katherine still ran the everyday business over here, much like Genn did with Gilneas. Little of the actual leadership of the Alliance had changed, it was mostly the culture that that had been adjusted. The Alliance was more of an empire these days, with Stormwind acting as the core and the other member states serving as vassals and provinces.

Before Anduin could finish the bow, Katherine raised her hand. "You do not bow before me, High King," she told him. "I do not wish to interrupt your morning service..." She nodded to Tess and Maiev. "...but I do have a matter I would like to discuss that is long overdue. There's someone you should meet."

Anduin nodded. "Lead the way, Lady Proudmoore. Jaina, you come along."

"Of course," Jaina agreed happily, simply teleporting out of her seat and immediately taking hold of her husband's arm. Her massive tits squished against him, then jiggled with every step they took.

Naked, cock wet, Anduin followed Katherine down the hallways. Kul Tiras had fully taken to Stormwind's culture of casual nudity, although the weather here, rainy and uncontrolled, still required clothes to be worn for any longer stay outside the house. Also like Stormwind, the capital of the naval vassal had a dedicated district for the children, to keep them separated from the debauchery of the adults. Innocence was something they would lose in their own time.

They did not march far. The keep of the Proudmoore Admirality had a wonderfully decorated courtyard. There, a woman in green, military clothes waited for him. She wore heavy boots and a breast plate that appeared custom forged to contain a rather sizable chest. Pauldrons, gauntlets, a heavy hammer, she had the full garb of someone on duty. It made her stand out as much as the fact that she was standing in the middle of the courtyard.

When she saw Anduin approach, she blushed intensely and averted her gaze. Not an entirely unusual reaction, many women were overcome by lust when they gazed at him. This, however, was a case of shyness and that the High King found peculiar. The unknown women had light brown skin and black hair that she had grown out to the middle of her back. Her face was attractive, betraying her youthfulness. She could not have been much older than him. Deep, brownish red lips quivered as the monarchs approached.

"This is who I would like you to meet." Katherine said and stepped aside, so Anduin and the woman could look at each other. "Taelia, introduce yourself."

"Yes," the military woman spoke firmly, despite her heavy blush. She dropped to one knee and lowered her head. "My name is Taelia... Taelia Fordragon."

Anduin and Jaina simultaneously went wide-eyed. "Fordragon?" the High King asked, overwhelmed with memories of the man who raised him. Anduin's father, Varian Wrynn, had been cursed for much of his son's childhood, keeping him unaware of his lineage and lost in prisons and arenas. In the absence of the monarch, it had been the advisor and paladin Bolvar Fordragon that had helped Anduin grow into the man he was. Without Bolvar, he would not have found the Light.

"We have taken her in during the Third War and sheltered her since," Katherine explained. "She has earned her keep as a capable warrior and knight. I would have introduced her to her sooner, but Tealia insisted she wanted to finish her learning first. I know you came here to investigate the naga sightings, yet I deemed this was the best time to finally introduce you too."

"It is an honour," Taelia said.

"The honour is mine!" Anduin was swift to assure. "Rise, please."

Taelia stood up. At her full height, she stood half a head shorter than Anduin. She swallowed, intensely. "I have heard much about how my father aided you."

"I'm sorry." Anduin shook his head. "He never mentioned a daughter. His fate..."

"He thought me lost. I cannot blame him, who would have assumed we made it out of Lordaeron and to Kul Tiras? Anduin, I do not wish to make you feel guilty over what happened. I had a good life here and the memories I have of my father are sweet and important to me." Taelia closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I do not have a deep connection to the Light, not like you have or my father had before he took on his current burden... but I did receive some visions. In them, I see you, what you were, what you do, what you are." Her eyes flew open, brilliant blue, fixed on him. "Anduin Llane Wrynn, it would be my honour to become your slave."

The will and the certainty behind those words needed little questioning. With one step forwards, Anduin pressed his lips on hers. Taelia's rigidness melted in an instant. She moaned, surprised, and extended her tongue shily towards his. Anduin demandingly pushed deeper, asserting himself on the daughter of his mentor. His hands found her in tight embrace. The cold steel of the breastplate was pushed back several centimetres, squishing her doubtlessly large tits. Anduin took hold of her ass. Even through reinforced leather, her butt had a lot to grasp.

Just as suddenly as he had started it, Anduin broke the kiss. Taelia was left breathing heavily. "Better than I ever imagined," she whispered, brushing over her own, sensitive lips with her index finger. "I kept myself chaste in all regards, Anduin. Out of tradition in the old world, out of hope for today in the new one."

Anduin reigned in his immense lust, to adoringly frame her face between his hands. "I will gladly accept your request. You're gorgeous and I can sense the power within you. The potential to be more than a knight. You could be my paladin of Twilight," he kissed her on the forehead. "I wish you to know that it would be my honour to continue the Fordragon line with you. However, if you want to, we can delay until you're absolutely certain you want to spend eternity with me." Anduin stared deep into her eyes. "Once you're my sex slave, you will be bred over and over again. Your will seems certain, so I ask only once: Do you want me to enslave and breed you right here, right now?"

"Yes!" Taelia exclaimed wantonly. Any doubts she may have had melted away under those eyes. Those were the eyes of a man that kept an oath, that kept his women happy, and that asserted himself on the universe itself. There was no need to wait. All of her was consumed with the immediate need to surrender. It was the vision of the Light, it was first love, love at first sight, and the primal desire to breed all at once.

Anduin could smell the lust wafting of her like a perfume. Hard, he grabbed her by the throat and pulled her into another kiss. None had ever shown the strength or the will to manhandle her like that before. Taelia moaned into the conquest of her lips. All that she had saved for him, she was willing to have it taken.

A snap of his fingers conjured a multitude of tentacles around Taelia. Rapidly, the deep purple, magical extensions of Anduin's will tore the armour and clothes off the knight. Leather bindings ripped and cloth was shredded. Pieces of steel dented as they slammed into the ground after being mindlessly tossed several metres. The knightly garb was ripped from her, leaving her for all she truly was: a panting, moaning mess.

And a beautiful mess at that. Pulling out of the kiss, Anduin took a step backwards to inspect his next breeding slave. Her skin, a shade of light brown seldomly seen here on Kul Tiras, was nicely uniform in its colour. Nipples and pussy lips stood out in their darker, pinkish colouration. Already the crowns of her large tits were erect. They were a size shy of Jaina's humongous tits, although Anduin was certain that magic and pregnancy would change that. He took a hold of her left breast and squeezed. The delightful, firm squishiness underneath the smooth skin was incredible no matter how often or whose he touched.

Taelia softly gasped. Each second made a lie of the idea that she could not get more excited. She had hoped for this outcome, of course. To surrender immediately to the man that occupied her dreams and her thoughts. That he was taking her so readily only further enshrined his perfection. What she heard had been so equally incredible and believable.

Anduin moved his hand down her body. She was fit, as a knight could be expected to be. The muscles acquired for combat did nothing to compromise her femininity. "You kept yourself in good condition for breeding," the High King complimented her. What would have been a crass reduction of a woman in the old world to her biological function, in this new one was understood as the great honour that it was. What man would ever mean it is an insult that a woman was fertile and desirable?

Taelia reacted especially sensitive, a moan reverberating in her throat. "Thank you... Masterrrrr!" speaking that word for the first time, outside of masturbation fantasies, it sent a torrent of pleasure through her. It originated from the palm gliding down her midriff. Anduin was giving her a taste of the bliss he could bestow in many ways. "Master!" she shouted again, trying to pronounce it with all the veneration she had for him. "Master!"

Anduin's hand reached her cunt. The same cunt that she kept clean shaven, knowing he preferred it that way.

She came on the spot.

Shouting, Taelia's thighs trembled. The wonderful fusion of fat and lightly toned muscles, capable of withstanding the strikes of ogres and other giantkin, damn near gave in. Lewdly, her tongue extended. Drool dripped from the tip.

"It is obvious you have things under control here," Katherina purred with amusement. "Taelia, you are hereby dismissed from your service to my house. Submit to your true lord, as you desire."

"Th-thank you," Taelia stammered, while Anduin's fingers worked in and out of her cunt. The pregnant ruler of Kul'tiras walked away, leaving behind her daughter to witness the expansion of her husband's harem yet again.

Jaina, of course, did not mind any of this. Watching her husband and Master bring another woman into the folds of willing sexual slavery brought her nothing but joy. His boundless lust was to be sated, his dominance served, and her children deserved more siblings than she alone could carry. Pussy juice trickled down the inside of her thighs. The mark above her womb felt pleasantly warm on her skin. She watched and panted, ready to be taken by him or assist him in any way her desired. A good wife-slave knew to please.

"Wife or slave?" Anduin asked the question. A distinction with only a little difference. Wives enjoyed a higher status, but all were slaves.

"I'm... barely... wooooorthyyyyy of slaaavereery!" Taelia shouted her response, a second orgasm rolling through her.

Anduin grabbed her by face, squished her attractive features like she was his mere plaything. Staring deep into her green eyes, he immediately made her orgasm a third time from the intensity of his presence. "You are worthy of anything I want to give you," he told her. "So consider what you desire. You will never be left wanting as my woman."

"Slave!" she proclaimed, with utter certainty. "Let me grovel at your feet, let me serve, give me no delusions that I am your equal!"

"No wife is his equal," Jaina purred. "We are willing slaves to our Anduin."

"Shlaaave," Taelia slurred, resolute in her decision.

"What a good girl," the queen complimented her husband's newest plaything.

"We'll see just how good. Kneel." Anduin's order made the knight collapse instantly, as if his words had more control over her actions than her will. Truly, there was no distinction between her will and his words. All of her autonomy, she surrendered to him. Especially when it meant she could breathe in the aroma of his cock -- the smell of his dominance. "Jaina, assist her."

"Of course, Master," the archmage purred and positioned herself behind the brown-skinned woman. "Hands folded above the butt," she instructed the Fordragon breeding slave. "Always keep your lips open, you want Master to have access for whatever he desires. No, no, do not look at me." Jaina softly turned Taelia's head back forwards. "You have two places where your eyes should rest: Master's eyes and his cock. That's your entire world."

"That's my entire world," Taelia muttered, as if entranced. She could not have agreed more. Delighted, she stared up into Anduin's dominant gaze. The soft pressure of Jaina's massive tits on her back made the knight lean in closer, until she wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock and greeted him inside with her swirling tongue. Deeper and deeper, she was pushed. Great satisfaction filled her, as the months of training with dildos paid off. Even his enormous size did not trigger a gag reflex. All she felt was pride and pleasure. His cock fully sunk inside her.

His utter dominance over his sluts was even more apparent in the taste of his manhood. Drenched daily in the sweet juices of the women honoured with the duty of continuing his blessed line, his cock was imbued with the aroma of conquest. Taelia was eager to be added to that mixture, for it to join the undertone that complimented his musk. The hardness of his shaft stretched out her throat and she came, again, from the glory of having one of her holes be used as a cocksleeve.

Jaina giggled softly into her ear. The archmage grabbed tightly the knight's tits, squeezing what was equal to her own bust in the early stages of her pregnancy. Her hands wandered down Taelia's curves. "Enjoy Master's cock in your throat," she purred. "It always needs to be attended to. To be a cocksleeve is the greatest honour."

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
459 Followers
12