Who a King Must Do Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were stuck between trolls and undead, doomed to decay, only the Sun Well giving us a vestige of our old glory," Liadrin declared, her touch finalizing the presence of the Light in the object, manifesting in a constant, radiant glow. "You have saved my people as well, and shown me true purpose. I am your slave, willing and completely."

""We were mere demons, waiting for orders,"" Alythess and Sacrolash spoke as one. What others would have deemed corrupting, Anduin saw as just another form of power that could be wielded for good. The fel magic seeped into the circlet and created another outgrowth, a single emerald jewel sitting inside a flame of gold and silver. ""Now we are demons, knowing why we serve. Not because of power, but because we love. A sensation we had long forgotten.""

"I have no magics to offer you, only my blade," Shandris stated, etching into the circlet like others had done before her. "I'm a warrior, not a representative of my people like Tyrande or Maiev. You took me because I begged for it, because you were all I could have ever asked for. You gave me more. For that, you own me eternally."

"I was sleeping a deep, dreamless sleep," Ysera hummed melodically, as green vines joined the red. Together, they wove into a dome. "When I stirred to observe the world, I saw you. Elune let me know it wasn't my time. I was to be revived by you. Then I became yours entirely. When I dream, I only dream of you and the future we forge together." She bowed down to hand it over to Chromie.

"I am so, so happy to serve you! You managed to access the rarest timeline and you will see through to the end, I am certain of it!" she squeaked happily. The magic of time surrounded the ever more ornate object, creating a small halo of sand above the dome of vines.

"You have shown me hope and a place for us all, when I had condemned us dragons to step back," Alexstrasza stated, the fire of life creating small leaves from the vines, that gave it all an appearance of ordered vitality. Like little scales, those leaves overlapped, in the colour of the ivy they had grown from. The veins of the leaves were representative of all dragon flights. "You are the true monarch."

"The only worthy one," Valtrois added with few words. She smiled, entirely convinced she need not say more. Her own arcane magic entered the tapestry, pulling the mana flowing within into a marvel of various crafts.

"You are the inheritor of the will of the Titans. An ordered cosmos, that what they could not bring, I foresee you achieving. All will know their place. Whether it is underneath you, as I have, reigning over their own harems, or liberated in their individuality, they will all have the choice in perfect harmony," Eyir declared. Her touch added bronze to gold and silver, carved the ancient symbols of the titans among all the others. They were given no more importance than all the others had contributed.

"I loved your father -- you know that. You have overcome him in all aspects." Valeera stared hard into Anduin's eyes. "All. Without a doubt. A great man he was and you have become the greatest. Never stop showing me such marvels, my love." She carved a few more symbols into the ornate object, leaving only a few more open, but large spots on the thickened wreath.

"You are my everything. That which I tried to betray but I couldn't and that I would never again," Xal'atath stated. The darkness of her being joined the radiance, until the glow around the object turned from the radiance of noon into the warmth of a summer sunrise and the calm of the sunset. Pure Twilight.

"You gave me sight," Aclysia stated, casually taming the wild Fel of the Eredar Twins and turning it into a power truly harmonious with all others inside the ornate circlet. "You gave this beast of burden many burdens she loved to bear. For that and many other things, I love you."

"I was a mere mechanic underneath a tyrant and you made me an empress. You unified our people completely. Bridges grudges that were ancient. I will forever be your subject." Fenella added into one of the gaps the symbol of the three dwarven clans she governed over as empress of the dwarves.

"I thought my only future were my boys. You proved me wrong. You showed me that I was still a woman and that I still deserved happiness," Vereesa said and etched the symbol of Dalaran into the object.

"Gilneas was lost, our only hope the elves that took us in -- then you gave us even greater hope. Under you, my people will thrive. Our people." Tess said, digging the sigil of the royal house of Gilneas into the circlet with a dagger.

Jaina received it, last in the row. She weighed the object in her hand. It had started as a mere band of gold and had turned into a magnificent crown, blessed many times over by the most powerful women in the world. Her eyes flowed with arcane might, magically etching the symbol of Kul'tiras into the last open space along the band of gold, silver, and bronze. She took a step forwards and the formation behind her changed.

Around Jaina clustered Baela, Azshara, Modera, Tyrande, Liadrin, Alythess and Sacrolash, Thalyssra, Tess, and Fenella. Next to them stood Alexstrasza, Ysera, Chromie, Onyxia and Stellagosa. The rest of the harem took a step back.

"By our power as sovereigns or invested to us by such," Jaina began.

"As lady of Booty Bay."

"As queen of Nazjatar and the deep seas."

"As member of the Council of Six."

"As High Priestess of Elune."

"As Commander of the Slave Knights."

""As Twin Rulers of the Enlightened Demons.""

"As ruler of the Nightborne."

"As heir of Gilneas."

"As empress of dwarvenkind."

"With the blessing of all dragons!" Alexstrasza roared.

"And as Lady-Admiral of Kul'Tiras," Jaina finished what she had begun. "We declare all our realms fully subject to yours, our Master. We are no Alliance, we are your vassals, and High King is too low a title to rule all of us. We wish to crown you as ruler of the Empire of Life. We wish to declare you the only sovereign Azeroth needs."

Anduin was awestruck. All of the Alliance waited with baited breath for this decision. "This is the power I desire, so that none other can wield it," he declared, his last words as High King. He stood tall, as Jaina placed the crown upon his head.

"You are the only one who deserves it, my love," she whispered and kissed his cheek. Then, in regally raised voice, she announced the change that shook the world. "Anduin Llane Wrynn shall now be known as the true sovereign, the Emperor of Life. Let everything blossom where he reigns!"

There were cheers all over the entirety of what had been the Alliance. Every corner that received the projection were joined in approving shouts and those that did not know would soon, as messengers were sent out immediately. Much planning had gone into this.

Anduin cut the projection with a casual gesture of his hand. The crown, an artefact of near unparalleled power, was pushed into his storage space in the same moment he disintegrated the clothing of his entire harem. Another gesture, and they were teleported, completely dry, to their bedroom.

A deep gasp of anticipation was all Jaina could produce, before he filled her. She was even wetter than he was hard. Bringing her Master to a position of even greater, unquestionable power, had her squirt all over the sheets the moment he was fully sheathed inside her.

"Good girls," the Emperor of Life shouted, two words that turned the entire room into an ocean of preening, orgasmic nymphomaniacs. Only Jaina was silent, a hand on her throat pressing her spasming body into the mattress. The entire ceremony had worked Anduin up immensely and he hammered her cunt recklessly.

Jaina's expression was distorted within seconds of her tits bouncing from the repeated impacts. Eyes rolled up, all of her skin flushed, the well-endowed sex slave kept gushing over his perfect manhood. He was railing her hard and fast, feeling his orgasm approach so much quicker than usual. He needed to reward Jaina with his seed.

Only a couple more thrusts and the craving was fulfilled. Balls tightened and send spurt after spurt of cum into the depths of her eager pussy. Jaina's spine curved. Fingers sunk deep into the sheets. Her legs were a tight confinement, coaxing every last drop of seed out of him. "Ma-...ssh...teeerr," she pressed past her windpipe.

Anduin finally let go. The kiss of life breathing air unravelled the tension inside Jaina's body. With one last spasm, she collapsed into sheets. The presence of his manhood inside her kept the sex slave quivering. Deep loss filled her entire being, when he began to withdraw. As a cocksleeve, it urged her to close her legs tighter around his waist. More than a cock sleeve, more than a slave, she was a willing submissive and that meant obeying the urges of her dom.

The owner of the expansive harem lost no time to find his next vassal to claim. Everyone was so entirely absorbed with him, they forgot to pleasure each other or even themselves. They were glued to his every motion, incapable of thinking about anything besides the raw strength of his presence. Pussies dripped. The need to be claimed by this man over and over again encompassed all of their senses. When he grabbed Aclysia by her goat-like horns, they all trembled. No envy was felt between the property of the greatest man alive. His seed grew within all of them.

Velvety lips parted readily for Anduin's cock. Cheeks caved in with depraved slurping sounds. The tongue of the demon huntress pressed against his advancing manhood. There was nothing sweeter in the world than the mixture of seed and pussy juices of a fellow haremette. The musk of dominance filled her from the nostrils to the depth of her lungs. Like Jaina, it only took the complete sheathing of his manhood inside her hole to turn the half-succubus into a gushing mess.

Anduin mercilessly fucked her face. The spade-tipped tail of Aclysia wagged like that of an excited dog, lashing her own ass. A little pain that was completely subsumed by the pleasure of having her throat filled. He took her. Took all of her thoughts and turned them into mush, until all that remained was gleeful submission. She bobbed her head in unison with his thrusts, until he toppled her over.

Anduin mounted her, buried her head under his groin, and kept pounding. Behind him her hips shot up, spraying pussy juice over the sheets and nearby haremettes. All had their mouth open, all imagined it was their own throat that was getting violated. A flick of Anduin's magic and they all felt as if they were.

Screams exploded throughout the room. Venerations of his name, of his title, of his station, they were only the beginning of a chorus of worship. The strongest women of Azeroth all quivered and turned the clean bed into soiled place of perversion. Even as they drooled from two holes, they did not date cross the boundaries of their levels, staying on whatever layer of the bed they had assigned to. They only pressed against the shallow steps that separated them, wanting to be as close to their Master as their station allowed.

Anduin looked around the bed, staring into the eyes of his haremettes. Where his blue eyes lingered, the swooning intensified. They curved and twisted their nubile bodies for them, presented their best assets and favourite holes. Thirty women of godlike power or intellect, all reduced to total sluts. He pulled out of Aclysia's throat for a moment and there was a genuine sense of shock in the room when he just remained there.

"Master?" the servile demon huntress panted. "Does my throat not please you Master?" Her voice was panicked, for nothing else mattered. Her own pleasure was so far removed from his. "Please, use me in whatever way you wish, it will be my-" Her words stopped when he placed his cock back against her lips. She took a deep breath opened wide and invited him back inside with her inhumanely long tongue.

This was right. Her, underneath him, taking his cock back inside. That was where she belonged

Anduin slammed back to the hilt back inside her tight throat. Eyes rolled up as the sense of total purpose filled Aclysia's every corner. The bulbous head scrapped down the back of her throat, sending orgasmic pleasure down her spine. Each signal triggered another jolt of tension in her quivering thighs. Debauchedly, her cunt twitched, gushing more of the clear juices.

Digging into her scalp, Anduin kept pounding her mouth. Wild grunts accompanied the animalistic certainty with which he used his property. That orderly look of her backwards combed, white hair was ruined completely, turned dishevelled and wild, by the time he was ready to unload. "Here's your reward!" he roared.

Baby batter flooded Aclysia's mouth. She pinned the head of his cock against her palate, kept massaging the sensitive underside while her Master's glorious seed dominated her taste buds. All around, haremettes gasped at the honour of seeing their beloved having another climax. Their whole being jubilated at his pleasure, as much or even more than they did feel the shared pleasure of the gleefully used demon huntress.

A series of vacuum tight slurping sounds accompanied Anduin's withdrawal from her throat. Only when he was past her velvety, pink lips, did the elf's hips finally collapse. Her bubble butt, covered in the juices of her constant squirting, jiggled wonderfully when it hit the bed.

Anduin moved to the top of the bed. The part of the head where cushions formed a grove perfect for a dom to linger in his harem. On the way, he casually grabbed Alexstrasza by the horns and Fenella by the arm. Both women shuddered at his touch and followed him like well-trained dogs the moment he released them. They crawled, drooling from both ends.

Plopping down in his ordained space, he pulled the two haremettes to his sides. Their plush tits warmed his sides and then his hands. Alexstrasza was a whole size larger than Fenella, yet both pairs were enough for his fingers to nearly disappear in the sultry flesh. He massaged them with careful tenderness, making them croon, heads tilted back.

"Who's idea was it to crown me in that manner?" Anduin's cock pulsed, eager to fill whoever deserved the reward.

It took the gathered haremettes a moment to remember words that weren't orders and then to bring forth the answer. "It was me, Master," Azshara declared, the others nodding. "I reminded your other women that your station far supersedes all of us."

The naga queen gasped in delight, when her words were followed by a multitude of tendrils wrapping around her every limb. They lifted her up, carried her from the middle to the upper layer of the bed, an area she was not allowed to enter otherwise. The only place in over ten millennia that she had ever not been allowed to enter and that she had obediently avoided.

The honour she felt at that reminded her of the foolish arrogance she had first felt when laying her eyes upon this man. Now she was properly trained, a good obedient slave, her competitiveness only put in his service. She would be the greatest of his slaves or find deep pleasure in trying. All of them would forever attempt to please him more, the raise him the most worthy heirs, and to lend him ever greater powers.

The mark above her womb seared with intense, pleasurable heat, while she was lowered on his manhood. Excited insides parted. Pussy lips gaped, mucus covered tendrils massaging his every centimetre as he filled out her folds. He beheld her like a most prized possession, like she had beheld so many servants before, and she knew that she felt more glee than any of them ever had. The ultimate pleasure for the most powerful woman Azeroth had ever seen was to have no power at all. To give it to the true conqueror and sovereign.

The cunt shaped exclusively for him enveloped his manhood in its entirety. The engorged head was mere centimetres away from badgering the womb that belonged only to him, filling her out completely without any threat to the seedbed of his heirs. The thighs that she possessed only for him in this form straddled his hips in all their balanced smoothness. The bump of his dick showed in the lower part of the flat midriff that only his hands were worthy of touching. Her flawless, greenish blue skin stretched while the tendrils bend her nubile body in whatever position he desired. All four of her arms were locked behind her curving back, stretching her flexible points to just the right level of discomfort.

Medium sized breasts, soon hovered before his mouth and he caught one of the dark blue nipples with his teeth. Azshara gasped, the slit pupils in her eyes dilating. There were no whites to her eyes, only a thin layer of yellow that transitioned outwards into the black that dominated most of it. No pupil was left, but her eyes could roll up all the same. A tendril smacked the seductive peach of her backside, making it ripple in a manner that only one man was worthy of seeing. The one man who ordered her, "Ride me," while groping the tits of the queen of dragons and the empress of dwarves. One turned into a breeding slave with the fattest tits on all of Azeroth, the other a mechanic uplifted by his will and might, capable thoroughly in all stations, including that of being a mother. Both were Azshara's sisters now, equals where she had none before, and their bodies were the comforters for her Master while she enjoyed the reward of bouncing on his cock.

Up and down, she moved. Her hips were the only parts of her that she was allowed control of. The tendrils chaining her arms soon turned in solid ropes of dark magic, unbreakable even for her. They tied her wrists together behind her hips. Soon they were connected to similar bindings on her ankles. There was just enough rope for her to ride herself into ecstasy.

Long tongue lolled out, she screamed her delight. A siren's song of debauchery. She had thought the singing arts of the naga unfitting for her, learned them only out of boredom, and perfected them because she was better than everyone else. Now the alluring song was transferred by moans and shouts, animating her Master to do ever more to her.

The wish was soon headed. A second Anduin soon appeared next to her, filling her alien throat with his cock. It was not the true one, betrayed by the magic signature of the Master's Double spell, and yet it was real in all the important aspects. The seed was rich in magic, it was fertile, and all that was done to the double, the original felt.

Azshara eagerly took his cock down her throat. Past fluttering eyelids, she stared up at him. Hard blue eyes mustered her with love and affection. The contrast made her shudder with delight. Juices from her throat pussy dripped from her chin, a thick mucus that drew gooey strands as it fell -- just as gooey as the many that stretched between her cunt and Anduin's groin. Her hips never stopped moving -- even as a tendril pressed against her backdoor.

A near continuous explosion of pussy juice accompanied her ever movement. The triple penetration drove her mad. Whenever she thought she couldn't fall deeper for this man, he ravaged her deeper. His hands held onto the upper pair of her horns. Loud claps accompanied each descend on his firm muscles. Effortlessly, the tendril fucked her well-lubricated and trained backdoor.

Anduin himself watched the proud queen turn progressively sweatier. Her live hair wiggled in delighted spasms. Alexstrasza and Fenella kept panting, as they watched the domination unfold. Sometimes they came just from watching. At other times, it was the continuous teasing of their tits that did it.

It took twenty minutes of continuous fucking of all of her holes, for Anduin to approach his orgasm. Azshara was little more than a cocksleeve with a convoluted background story at that point, a sex slave that only existed in the blissful moment. To keep moving and to pleasure, that was all her erudite mind contained. To receive his seed was the final goal of any elaborate scheme her mind could produce. Any plan was just a path to this reward, to her true purpose.