Who a King Must Do Ch. 65

Story Info
Elemental Ladies 1 - The News.
3k words
4.8
1.7k
4

Part 66 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
461 Followers

Anduin's hands sunk deep into the tits of his green-skinned shortstack. Gasping and writhing, Baela bit her lower lip and watched his large hand disappeared in her tits. The two globes of smooth, softly sagging and almost impossibly perky flesh utterly dominated her torse. As a member of Azeroth's shorter races, her assets had always been exaggerated by her size. Her plump thighs and big ass were concentrated sex appeal, her waist all the more evident in its inwards swing for the set of shapely tits that had sat above.

Since giving birth, the shapely tits of the goblin of the goblin had shot up in size. Many haremettes experienced little changes to the size of their breasts past the initial touch of Anduin's light on their bodies. It perfected them in his eyes and gave them the capacity to lactate at his demand.

Baela, for one reason or another, had been an exception to this. Perhaps it was because he hadn't been as powerful when he had made her his. Perhaps it was because she hadn't cared for his magic, only for the size of his cock and that he knew how to use it. Perhaps the magic only truly unfolded its effects now that she was pregnant with her second child. Perhaps her Master's tastes had changed and her body was changing accordingly.

Whichever it was, the tits of the raven-haired pirate queen had grown from their decently large size all the way to rival Alexstrasza's. On her considerably shorter stature, tits of that size were almost comedically large. Anyone who would have laughed was too busy gawking though, utterly taken in by their flawless shape. They drooped softly, like teardrops, and gave easily under any touch.

Anduin loved kneading them. Since her change, Baela was one of his favourite hand warmers. All she had to do was sit in his lap and let his fingers sink deep into her chest. The sitting part was the most difficult of all. With increased size had come increased sensitivity. Every rough grip at her tit flesh made her gasp, every brush over her areola caused her to writhe, and every pinch of her nipples had her squirt all over his legs.A

"M-more, stud," she begged quietly.

Anduin afforded her a swift smile and raised her up. The massive cock that had been peeking out between her soft thighs quickly became aligned with her entrance. The goblin's yellow eyes opened wide, the impeding bliss curled up her lips, and then she was penetrated. Her tiny hole stretched out to accommodate his member. The tip of the rock hard cock pushed her womb deeper into her body. Elastic insides made room for the thing that mattered most. The bulge was visible up her midriff.

In his lap was a set of holes, eyes rolled up, enormous tits arched against his hands. He kept circling that overabundant meat under his palms. A little bit of pressure, a little bit of magic, and the ambrosia stored within those pillows trickles from her nipples. "Don't let it go to waste," he ordered.

Sacrolash and Alythess immediately moved in. The twins latched onto the leaking tits and drank greedily. No matter how many gulps they took of the delicious liquid, the size of the breeding slave's chest never diminished. She was a perfect submissive, and a nourishing and caring mother for his offspring -- like all of his harem.

Even with their lips suckling on her teats, Baela's tits were large enough that Anduin could knead their underside without touching the twins. "You're a wonderfully erotic women," the Emperor of Life whispered into Baela's large, pointy ear. The deep green colour betrayed her excitement. Her mouth would have as well, had Anduin not been pinning her neck against his chest with a tentacle.

Anduin thrust up into her. The short and stacked body of the goblin bounced, jiggling with all the squishiness she had to offer. She was soft in all the right places -- exceedingly soft. Her cunt gripped him tightly, stretched walls still folded enough to provide all of the wonderful friction. A goblin woman was built to be stretched by large cocks, size queens that they were. The size splitting her drove her insane, the presence of her Master brought her indescribably ecstasy. Each time he knocked against her womb, she soiled the seat of his throne with more of her love juices.

Anduin felt his orgasm rise quickly. Kneading her tits and being massaged by her thick thighs for so long had not left him unbothered. With one more thrust upwards, he pumped the divine endowed greenskin full of his seed.

Baela did as good slaves do and squirted repeatedly while she was filled up with her Master's seed. Her purpose was to serve. She fulfilled that purpose wonderfully. Her cumdump of a body was used to slate at least a faction of her Master's infinite lust.

Spurt for spurt, he pumped her full, until the dark-haired greenskin had wrung all that orgasm had to offer from him. The Eredar Twins detached from her nipples with one last suck, leaving the pointy tips drool a last few drops of golden ambrosia down the smooth, sweaty skin of her green breasts. Baela spasmed, the presence of his cock inside her enough to send her into another orgasm. She let out a throaty moan when the tendril released her neck.

Anduin lifted the seeded shortstack from his lap. The little assortment of plump, squishy bits and fuckable holes was received by Alythess like a present and swiftly laid down on an unoccupied part of the immense thrown, for the eredar to lick the delicious semen out of her fellow slaves cunt.

As little as a snap of his finger was needed, to execute a complicated arcane spell. Teleportation magic linked with the connection he had with his harem. Runes appeared in the air around him. Shadow, Light, Fel, and Arcane all intertwined in a mixture no individual in his harem would have been capable of. With their knowledge combined, Anduin had achieved mastery that should have been impossible.

Like a demon pulled by a summoning circle, Alexstrasza appeared in front of him. The redheaded Dragon Queen dropped to her knees immediately. Her title was, much like that of other haremettes, merely what authority she had transferred to her Master and what he let her keep enacting so he wasn't swamped with work at all times.

"Life Slave," Anduin called her by the one she answered to truly these days.

"Yes, Master?" the golden-eyed woman swooned. Her tanned body was flush with excitement. His presence had been inflaming her lust effortlessly since the day he had conquered her with strong hands and potent seed. The burning desire only grew stronger the more powerful and dominant he grew. Once she had thought it impossible for him to reach even greater heights. Now she knew that the Emperor of Life would shatter any and all expectations. Most of all the one that power corrupted. For all the might he had amassed, for all the lustful and debauched activities he engaged with his willing harem of sex slaves, he never once had stopped in prioritizing the welfare of his people.

And she was on an on-demand cocksleeve of that man. Since he had figured out how to access this improved mark that decorated her womb, he could bring them to wherever he was at a whim. They could resist the spell. They only ever did if they were tending to his children. The only matter that was more important than receiving his seed was to make sure the spawn of the same was healthy.

Being at the beck and call like this... it made the Life Slave dripping wet. She almost forgot to say. "I have news for you, Master."

"Is it urgent?" he asked and she shook her head. "Then you can give it after you have decorated your face and tits properly."

"Of course!" Alexstrasza declared and leaned forwards. That her tits were no longer the unrivalled largest in the harem did not bother the Life Slave at all. All her man wanted, he should get, and if he wanted a woman that was almost entirely made of tits and ass in addition to the tall, big-titted amazon she was, then that was not only his right but their duty.

Anduin let out a little gasp, when the hot squishiness of her tits enveloped his cock. Cupping them, pressing them together, Alextrasza made the entirety of his large manhood disappeared in her cleavage. Drool dripped from reddish brown lips, then from her long, extended tongue, drenching her skin with oily wetness. Shacking her breasts at alternating rhythms, always one going up as the other went down, she spread the mixture of her saliva, Baela's fluids, and his precum all over her chest.

And she came.

Alextrasza moaned deeply, the gliding of her sensitive tits over his supreme cock already enough to make her pussy gush and her eyelids flutter. She was made for titjobs, had been moulded into giving them. Even her quivers were in the service of giving him more of that pleasurable friction he needed.

"Master's cock is all a slave needs," Alexstrasza moaned. Once she would have loathed herself for these words. Once she had lived in trauma of being restrained. Now she knew her place and an owner who treated her right. Being property was so wonderful when the one in charge knew all that she wanted and exceeded it.

Anduin leaned back in his throne. Sacrolash's blueish-purple hand brushed up and down his chest, while Alexstrasza's tits moved up and down, occasionally letting the engorged head surface between them.

Squishing her tits ever more aggressively, she fingers sunk into the form, softly drooping mountains. It provided greater pressure for her Master. The kneading of her hands massaged his cock, while Alexstrasza bounced at the hips to keep moving up and down, up and down, the mesmerizing sway of her tits entrancing Anduin.

For minutes on end, he enjoyed her service. He could have lasted for hours and she would have served for hours. Happily, she would have surrendered entire days to worshipping his cock with her massive tits. Just being in contact with his manhood made her lower lips overflow. She came, again and again, trembling all over, and never stopping her movements in her quest to bring him bliss. Her am amber gaze was fixed on him, her tongue stretched out to receive his seed whenever he was ready.

Almost half an hour passed, during which Anduin dealt with a few issues presented by the court and made out with the demonettes by his side. When his cock began to quiver in the manner that betrayed his upcoming release, Alexstrasza leaned in a little deeper. Her tits gilded down, until the partially enveloped his sack in their life-giving warmth. The tip of his cock was exposed to the air for only as long as it took the Life Slave's tongue to wrap around it. Shacking her tits at rapid speed, masturbating him with her coiled tongue, she brought her Master to climax.

Eyes rolled up as white cum splattered across her gorgeous features. The touch of his release, the taste filling her mouth, it made her quake with ecstasy. Each spurt across her features was another peak in her lust, the thick seed settling across her breasts a blessing.

Alexstrasza did as good slaves do and thanked him repeatedly while she was being showered with her Master's seed. "I love you, Master, I love you, Lifeseeder!" she cried, squirting all over the floor. A quiver of his cock between her breasts, a rope of cum across her face, each was another gus of pussy juice on the floor.

Anduin remained squished between her tits for as long as it took the submissive, loyal slut of a dragon to ride out her orgasm. Face and tits adorned by his seed, only her eyes miraculously untouched, she stood up. The ever improving enchantments of the throne were already cleaning the puddle of her love juices.

"Thank you for using this set of holes, Master," the redheaded woman, once so proud that she covered herself in many accessories of golds, had never felt as beautiful as she did in that moment. His cum ran down her enormous tits. Her thick thighs were drenched. Her womb was shaping new life. She bit her lower lip, cumming a little at the mere thought that one of his beautiful heirs was growing inside her.

"It is my pleasure," he assured the Lifeslave. A little gesture of his hand and Azshara appeared in front of his throne next. The naga queen needed less than half a second to orient herself. She wasn't given any more either. Anduin's hand clawed into the bioluminescent white of her hair and, still looking at Alexstrasza, pulled her alien throat over his cock.

Azshara's eyes rolled up instantly, tasting the fresh cum with the tendrils lining the insides of her comfort hole. Another woman once proud, much more than Alexstrasza had been, now knowing humility in her proper place in life. Anduin let the gentle massage of her alien throat be his side pleasure and gestured for the dragoness to start her report.

Soaked in cum, the quivering Lifeslave said, "You tasked me and a few others of my sister slaves with investigation of the elementals in Stormwind, Master," she reminded him and he nodded. The elementals around Stormwind had shown traces of the Twilight magic. "Your hunch was correct, although on a much larger scale than we have anticipated. The magic of Stormwind, of your empire of life, is seeping into the ground wherever your subjects wander. It appears that..." Alexstrasza stopped for a moment to lick a drop of semen from her lips. "...that the spirits of Azeroth are being affected by your perfection, Master. The sexual energies are manifesting in a new generation of supremely powerful elementals."

"Is that so?" Anduin rubbed his chin. To the sound of Azshara breaking her erudite mind by sucking his cock, he contemplated. He did not need her to speak for her advice, her accumulated wisdom was available to him with a simple prod of his mind. He opened the gathered genius of his haremettes.

Those around him swooned, as they felt the demand for knowledge seek them out through the marks on their filled wombs. Eagerly they offered what they had and were rewarded with the pure satisfaction of being of use to their Master. He did not have to magically implant any further pleasure in them. As thoroughly trained and bred submissives, just the knowledge that they were useful as holes and advisors was enough.

Anduin came to a swift conclusion. A magical emergence event like this was not to be ignored. The elementals had been in turmoil since the Cataclysm, with no Elemental Lord truly in charge of their respective domain. Worse, none of the ones currently dominant could truly be trusted.

"Very good," he declared and stood up, dragging Azshara with him. He grabbed the naga queen with both hands and kept her pinned against his crotch. The slender woman blinked a couple of times, forcing herself to refocus. Her Master's eyes demanded her attention as an asset, not as a cocksleeve. "I understand you were in league with Deathwing at the time of the Cataclysm? Do you still have elementalists capable of entering the four thrones?"

Azshara nodded as best she could with her Master's cock in her throat. Even a little movement was enough to be sensed. Her gills constantly pulled in fresh air, so she could keep serving at a cocksleeve without ever needing to glide up.

"Splendid, call upon them. The great portals should still be stable. We will visit Hyjal, Uldum, Vashj'r and the Maelstrom, and find these new elementals. I will find one of each to grant my favour, a place in my harem, and elevate them to the Elemental Ladies. My plan to make eternal peace on Azeroth through unification of its strongest women as my sex slaves demands this."

'Yesssssss,' Azshara hissed in her mind. Her horns were let go and she immediately began an ecstatically rapid blowjob. Up and down she glided, her tendrils squirming with alien delight. Her cunt was gushing, her every fibre tense with anticipation.

Behind her, Alexstrasza legs collapsed under the wave of orgasmic pleasure that washed over. Her Master's dominance and certainty was too much for her to take. Without touching herself, she began to squirt.

All around the throne, similar pictures unfolded. Anduin's haremettes, too struck by their love for him and his promise to expand their numbers with more fertile wombs, were lost in a blissful haze. So utterly devoted to him they were, that every new set of holes among his sex slaves lit up a fire inside them. He deserved every new breeding sow he could tame and with his magic none of them would ever go without their private attention. The best of both worlds: a powerful Master with many women to give siblings to their children and an attentive man ready to read every wish from their eyes.

All they had to give was their service towards world peace. Everything else, the submission, the devotion, the sex slavery, those they gave willingly in addition.

Alythess and Sacrolash pushed their balanced hourglass figures against him. ""Great Master, shape this world however you wish. Find every slut you wish to breed. Your harem will follow your dominant soul!"" They assured in unison, summarizing the thoughts of every last one of his submissive sex slaves.

With their hands exploring his chest, Anduin slammed down Azshara's throat one more time and came. A great rush of bliss filled the, currently, newest of his slave. A station she would not keep for long, they all knew.

The Emperor of Life was on the move.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
461 Followers