Who a King Must Do Ch. 70

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anduin did not snap at her, he had asked her to be his and she understood now that it was going to be more than a duty she would have to fulfil: it would be her privilege. The Light answered to her call and she burned the remaining cloth off her flesh, revealing her slender figure and extra thick thighs.

The Emperor of Life felt her knowledge flood in with every spasm that shifted her subtle muscles. He would utilize it in full in a moment, but first he had a foster father to free of his torment. Attention shifted to Bolvar, who only bowed his head to present a crown that seemed to scream in protest.

Bolvar grit his teeth, when the souls within the Crown of Domination attempted to grip onto his own. He stayed put, while Anduin pulled the mighty object off his head. The Emperor of Life lost no time, putting it on his own head. The souls within now tried to force their will on him, but he incinerated them with a stray thought, then extended his will beyond the crown itself. With power of all aspects of reality behind him, Anduin reached out to the entire of the undead Scourge and offered absolution.

Souls enslaved for a long, long time took the hand and finally left this mortal coil. All over Azeroth, stray undead suddenly incinerated in a pillar of iridescent fire. Minds were freed once and for all. They were too far gone to become part of Anduin's new world, bodies too rotted or too much played with by sick scientists to restore. All he could bring them was peace.

And peace he brought. In the span of a minute, he fully annihilated a force that had required control to be maintained. All of the undead were turned to ash, their threat existing no longer. In the end, even the crown itself burst under the pressure of the emperor's might. It split down the middle, falling aside as two artfully shaped pieces of led, the gemstone in its centre forever splintered.

"It is done." Bolvar let out a relieved sigh. The hairless, scorched man turned his eyes to Anduin. Who put a hand on his head. "What is next for me, my king?" he asked, his crackling voice echoing with the paternal tone he had so often used with Anduin before.

"Recovery," Anduin promised, "and your own place in this world. You have much to catch up on, especially with your daughter."

Bolvar smirked, a complicated mess of pride and guilt rising in his body. "Never expected the child I could not and the child I did raise would end up together... especially in these circumstances."

Anduin glanced up at the sky for a moment. He felt like it might crack above them, pour down on them terrible news that could end his string of ever more absolute victories. Nothing like that ever happened. "As said, weird as this is, we avoid a terrible alternative," he said.

They would talk more later. With a flash of magic, Anduin delivered Bolvar to the depths of the Church of Twilight, were Xal'atath and K'ara would work on restoring him to full health. He had been burned by Alexstrasza's flames, an accident that no one could be blamed for. He was still alive and his flesh could be mended.

The Emperor then turned to his own duty. Calia had stepped up to Sally, who had collapsed to the ground amongst orgasmic shivers. "Fully and absolutely," Sally whispered, raising her red eyes to him. Her connection to the Light was restored and through it she could see the depth of his magnificence and his stained purity. "I pledge myself to you, my Master."

Anduin smiled gently. "I understand what you want, Sally Whitemane, beyond the service you offer me. Do not worry, you will find that living with me is..." The world shifted around them, the three of them teleported in an instant to Anduin's bedroom. "...all you could dream off."

The two half-undead women slung their arms around each other, finding great pleasure in each other's newfound warmth and the shadow their Master cast over them. They sighed wantonly, as they beheld him. They rubbed against each other. Curves that were so similar, yet so complimentary to each other were placed next to one another for his viewing pleasure. Calia was slightly more blessed when it came to her tits, while Sally had the ass and thighs to exceed even that of the queen.

Anduin reached for his new knowledge and weaved it together into a true resurrection. It taxed even his great reserves, to restore the soul and the body in its entirety to a state that not just appeared alive, but was alive with all of its chaos and potential. Still, he did it, and the two took a first trembling breath into lungs that demanded the fresh air. Skin flushed with warm blood, the blue fully replaced with the pink of arousal. Calia's eyes turned from entirely silver to blue irises, surrounded by plain white. Sally's lips reclaimed their intense red.

"How foolish I was to trust the Light alone," Sally swooned instantly. "Vows of chastity... for what, in this wonderful world?!"

"To keep yourself for perfect Master," Calia answered immediately.

Both felt their wombs throb, felt raw lust, long-repressed even before they had been denied such feelings in their entirety, take over their minds. Disciplined as they were they could have stopped it, but why would they, when their place was so clear? In their desire, they yearned to prove their were one in their purpose as his sex slaves. The virgins turned to one another and their lips met in debauched delight.

Anduin only let their clumsy meeting of lips pass for as long as it took him to kneel down next to them. He pulled them against his chest and kneaded their large tits. One, then the other, he showed them what a proper kiss looked like. His tongue parted eager, soft lips and conquered every corner of their insides. He did it for one, then the other, listening to the wanton moans of voyeuristic pleasure. He encouraged them to try again.

Their sapphic kiss satisfied neither. After tasting his dominance on their lips, the gentle softness of another submissive was pleasant but nothing more than a gap filler. They still did it, with ever increasing passion. Nothing could replace their Master, but as sex slaves they were unified in purpose and love was quickly growing between them in this warm and secure chamber. This bed that had seen him take his harem hundreds of times, on which they would join.

They came simultaneously. Their Master's hands sinking into their large breasts was enough to send them into a spiralling descend of delight. Sally twitched in his arms, incapable of deciding what way she wanted to try to entice him into filling her throbbing womb. Her innermost chamber was awaiting its purpose, her primary purpose as his woman, to be fulfilled. Calia similarly spasmed, but there was greater liberation in her sighs. She already knew that there was no need to decide what she would do next. A set of holes like hers waited for her Master's whims.

Anduin toppled them both over with an effortless shove. The pale women landed in the sprawling sheets. Sally laid on top, Calia on the bottom. Their lower lips kissed almost as passionately as their upper ones did, the constant grinding against each other a surrender to this kind of relationship that they secretly had always dreamt about. One man to breed them all and a harem of other women to please him and each other with.

Thrusting between their sopping wet cunts, Anduin felt the heat of both women around his cock. They came again, the first touch of his hard rod on their swollen cunts enough to make their smooth skin tingle. Kissing only to have some outlet for their lust, they sloppily made out. Sometimes only outstretched tongues were connected, while they let out deep throaty moans.

Anduin fucking the space between their lower lips, felt the softness of their mons and the wetness of their labias. His hand came down on Sally's fantastic, fat ass. The new sex slave howled, as he made another one of her long held, depraved fantasies true. The pain was so much sweeter than she had imagined. Mad as it was, the aching imprint of his hand on her jiggling cheeks made her heart soar with growing love. She was his already, she had surrendered to that fact, and she was quickly falling for him in all ways that remained. It was mad, but this was a mad new world -- or had the old paradigm always been the unreasonable one?

Sally chose to believe that. How could this be the mad world, when her arms and legs were bound by shadowy tendrils in ways she could only ever have dreamt about. Her cunt kept gushing, her mind kept getting wiped by orgasms, and her womb kept throbbing. It was the only frustration in her soul that she was not bred yet.

Calia watched Sally gradually catch up to the certainties that she had felt for months now. All of the council she had given Bolvar, all the preparations she had made for her Master's arrival, all the visions of his grandeur that left her spasming, eyes rolled up, and fingering herself to try and catch an echo of what his sex slaves felt, all of that was worth it now. She was a slave under a gorgeous slave, both of them beneath their Master, using their nubiles bodies as they pleased. There was no greater pleasure and he proved as much when she pushed inside her. "Thank you for picking my cunt first, Master!" Calia shouted, each word feverish with zealotry.

"You surrendered first, its only proper you get to carry our child first." Anduin's words made the curvy cocksleeve swoon and her spine arch. Her virgin cunt gripped his cock twice. The tightness made it difficult to push further in, but the way she rolled her hips invited him anyhow. Going as gentle as he had to, he gradually sank into her.

Calia's eyes rolled up, when he shoved the rest of his cock into her breeding hole. Sally chuckled, a sound not of ridicule but of genuine happiness for her fellow cumdump. This way of thinking about herself had boiled under the surface for so long and it felt so good to finally let it dominate her as much as he dominated her body.

The tentacles continued to wrap around the intertwined females, bending them into whatever position Anduin pleased. A collar of Twilight shaped itself around Sally's neck, soon connecting to Anduin's hand via a leathery leash. The perfect Master pulled and the white-haired sex slave's moans were cut short by the sudden pressure on her throat. She arched her back as much as the tendrils allowed. Upside down, she beheld her Master with red eyes full of lust. Her arms were tied above her head. Her legs were forced in a kneeling position, straddling her above the gushing cunt of the queen that got the privilege to be fucked first. Every time Sally felt the thrusts plunge deep into Calia, she came a little herself from the shockwave that made ass jiggle.

Calia remained underneath, shouting, moaning, and laughing that particular, half-mad laugh that only women in the process of cumming their brains out could produce. Her enourmous breasts, no longer mashed against Sally's, swayed back and forth. Two of Anduin's tentacles latched on and teased the lactating nipples with a myriad of tingling touches.

The additional pleasure caused her to squirt more intensely than before. A statement that could be repeated every other minute, while Anduin ploughed her tight cunt. His pace and angle changed at times, to allow him to learn every little sensitive detail about the new breeding slave. It paid off with each quiver that made the legs around his hips tense. Thick thighs squished against the sides of his own legs, while she kept on trying to keep him fully sheathed inside. Instincts drove her to want him as deep inside as possible, even though he needed to move to fuck her as thoroughly as one of his submissives deserved.

Rolling the leash around his hand, Anduin pulled Sally slightly to the side. The leash went slack enough that the bound cocksleeve could take a few breaths and begin to moan for her Master again. She was obliged to do so, as Anduin reached past her and put his other hand on Calia's throat.

Yet again, pussy juice squirted intensely from her thoroughly fucked cunt. The clear fluids splattered the already soaked sheets, just increasing the stain that proved her owner's sexual prowess. Tongue lolling and eyes rolling, the revived queen came over and over again. Her deflowered pussy had lost the tightness of virginity through now nearly ten minutes of relentless fucking. Her nicely trained figure and simply breedable biology kept her breeding hole nice and snug regardless and the repeated orgasms did the rest.

Wet squelches and interchanging moans filled the room. Anduin let one breathe, then the other. Barely, he had returned the need to breathe to them, and already he controlled that part too. Each beginning of the asphyxiations were marked by an intense gush, followed by prolong spasms that lasted until he deemed they needed to breathe again. Between waves of choking them, he administered other forms of delightful abuse to the extra thick inquisitor, smacking her bubble butt or pulling her hair.

Finally, the Emperor himself felt his orgasm rising. He accelerated rapidly, made both women in front of him shake not just from the impacts but from the anticipation. Sally's eyes were locked on Calia's face, wanting to engrave into her memory the expression she would be making once it was her turn to be filled up.

With one more thrust, Anduin hammered into the depth's of Calia's cunt and came. As so many times before, at first the flooding quantity of his virile seed caused barely any reaction at all. Already marked, the reborn queen did not get to enjoy the simultaneous delight of total surrender and impregnation, but what the mark let her feel upon fulfilling her glorious purpose was no less intense.

After a few seconds, all the nerves that flooded her brain with pleasure were finally noticed. The overstimulation rolled over into pure ecstasy in a moment of pure understanding. Calia's previous orgasms barely felt like more of a prelude. Her entire life up to this point seemed borderline pleasureless, compared to this sheer heat that was now taking rightful hold of her babymaker. There was no need to doubt, no need to confirm after the time such things usually were supposed to take: she could feel, with her entire being, the moment her ovum was conquered.

Calia was in heaven. While her body twitched and her cunt gripped her Master's rod, her mind reached a place of bliss indescribable. Her future was laid out to her, to remain barefoot and pregnant, serving and being used, doing her part in assuring his dynasty would last forever.

Anduin was in heaven. Her cunt gripped his cock, loosened for a moment, then clenched down again. Wave after wave of his seed pumped into her. The massive flood was unnecessary, the quality of his seed assuring she was pregnant after the first spurt, but he filled her to the brim anyhow. What else was there to do, when inside a cocksleeve?

"Massster," Calia moaned when he pulled out of her. The blue eyes of the pale woman sparkled with the deepest of love for her owner. He was more worthy of adoration than even the Light itself and certainly more worthy of service. The queen grabbed the plump ass of her fellow cocksleeve and dug deeply into the pliable flesh, spread the twin hills for Anduin to see the two virgin holes eager to be filled by him. "Take what is rightfully yours, Master."

Anduin changed the angle subtly, the head of his cock pressing against the lustfully swollen, but otherwise tight cunt that sat atop the gaping, cum-leaking hole between Calia's legs. Even the slight brush against her lower lips made Sally orgasm. Her eyes rolled upwards among the asphyxiation of the pulled leash.

"Wife or slave?" Anduin asked

Sally slumped forwards, when she was given enough slack to answer. "Wife, if I am given the honour, my Master!" she declared.

"Of course, you are," Anduin hummed in a deep, gentle tone. It was enough to make the high inquisitor feel butterflies rise in her stomach -- then her cunt was filled.

Anduin hammered into her in one thrust, her pussy so drenched that even its orgasmic tightness gave way to his advancing rod. A single thrust was all that was needed, for Sally to go from intense orgasm to the multi-orgasmic bliss of a tool getting used. Her body fully accepted what her mind had always wanted her to be: the submissive, masochistic little fuck toy of a man that knew when to pull her hair and when to call her a good girl.

Even the most elaborate of sexual machinery that she had used to scratch her itches over the years paled in comparison to the pounding she received. Anduin was a tireless beast, aiming only to breed her and to make her lose her mind in the process. One was a foregone conclusion, the other had already happened.

Sally screamed loud enough to overpower the repeated smacks of his piston-like pounding against her jiggling ass. Her entire body was shacked back and forth, only ever moving as far as the tendrils that bound her limbs allowed. Her clit kept rubbing along Calia's smooth skin. The two were bound at the hip.

By Anduin's will, the tendrils had removed Calia's hands from Sally's bubble butt. He too much enjoyed watching those perfect spheres jiggle and for the ripples to continue onto her thighs. Sally was as relaxed as she could be, between the throws of her repeated, squirt-inducing climaxes, and so her abundant meat continued to move in all of its softness.

"MASTER! BREED ME! MASTER!" That was all Sally could say, for that was all that mattered to her anymore. Her mind was broken in a way that she embraced deeply. It wasn't the zealotry of the light nor the cold apathy of undeath, just the deepest and most pure love for the man that would continue to please her in all ways she wanted and more.

Calia came just watching another woman break like she had minutes earlier. Her whole body itched with the urge to find more like herself and Sally for him, to repay them for the life he gave them. Too bad that he had already gotten most that were worthy of him. To be a late arrival in his harem was a curse, but the blessing of being in his harem at all was so much greater.

Anduin grunted, picking up the pace further. His second release was imminent, after minutes of just mindlessly drilling into her for the purpose of giving her what she deserved most. Sally knew what was about to happen, it was the only knowledge that still had room among her surface thoughts, otherwise drowned out by the haze of deep ecstasy. She tried to shout encouraging words, but Anduin gripped her by the throat.

He squeezed and her cunt tightened up in response. She gushed. Her hole was so tight that even he couldn't move. He was fully inside her -- and came.

The moment Sally felt his seed flooding her deflowered hole was the moment she truly became his for all eternity. Spurt for spurt, he came inside her and let the pulsing of her twitching walls wring it all out of him. They were locked in a beautiful moment of pure, mutual delight. They knew that his seed took hold, when it took hold, and remained locked past it.

When Anduin did finally let go, Sally took in her first breath as a mother-to-be. Leash and throat released, she slumped down on top of Calia. The two women laid, heavily breathing, next to each other. They exchanged a longing gaze with their Master, then each other. The three of them were engaged in kisses for a little while, before Anduin pulled away. "Entertain each other for a little bit," he ordered.

They immediately assumed a 69 position, eager to taste the excess seed leaking from their cunts. Anduin indulged in the sight for just a few moments, but he would be back to continue their initiation soon anyhow.

He walked to the door of his quarters, finding one of the ever dutiful Val'kyr maid waiting for him there, alongside one of his bodyguards and his night elven partner. The three turned to him, properly dressed for their stations. While defending him, as little as that was necessary, indulgences were not allowed.