Who Can Resist?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As it swings left and right, dear." Her voice felt as comfortable as a warm, soft robe, and it was even harder to cast it out of his thoughts this time. Millie giggled sweetly into his ear, and her breath on him made Eric shiver. "I can make you go under any time I want, Eric, but you're so cute when you try to resist that I just can't help dragging it out for you. You've already lasted twice as long as your friends. Don't you like how it feels to be hypnotized?"

Eric clenched his jaw, biting back the "yes" on his tongue. She hadn't hypnotized him yet. He could still fight just as long as he kept his eyes off the coin, and the coin was just swinging left and right, on and on, and it was just a coin, that was all. There wasn't any danger. He could relax. His eyes could do what they wanted. He was safe.

"You're staring at the coin, Eric," Millie informed him. Eric couldn't bring himself to respond. "Mmm, you must be going under fast, now. All that fight, all that resistance, all just... Gone." Millie put her hand on his shoulder and made him sway gently side-to-side as he watched the coin. "Your mind is going blank. Your mind is going. Repeat after me, dear. 'My mind is going.'"

Eric opened and closed his mouth, but the desire to follow along with her words was too strong. "My mind is going," he mumbled, quietly.

"Again."

"My... My mind is... Going." Eric's vision was going fuzzy; even the coin was hard to focus on.

"Blank."

He hesitated a moment, then repeated. "Blank."

"Down and down, deeper into the coin's swinging as it moves back and forth and back and forth..." Eric was listening carefully to every word, ready to repeat them back, but Millie didn't stop talking. "So sleepy, so perfect right now, carefree and slipping easily into such a lovely trance; your head is light and your body is heavy and you know that when I count down and reach the number one and snap my fingers you're going to go blank as a white sheet on a nice, soft, fluffy bed that you can just feel rising up to take your weight. Three, two, one." Snap. "Sleep."

The next thing Eric knew, he was on down on one knee, staring up at the hat, right next to his other friends. He was in the same gesturing pose that he'd watched Scott be placed in earlier. He couldn't move a muscle. From his angle, though, he could still see Millie on the bench out of the corner of his eye. She had another cute woman on it with her. This time, Eric knew she really was hypnotized.

Millie's voice came over the speaker. "What's your name, miss?"

Another voice came next. "I, uh... I'm... My name... My name is..." Silence.

"You told me what it was just a minute ago, but I apologize, I've already forgotten. You haven't forgotten too, right? Your own name?"

"No, I know it, I mean, it's my, my name." A nervous laugh. "It's just that... My name, uh, I..."

Eric figured that he must have overheard Millie tell the other woman to wake up. Unfortunately, his damn body apparently hadn't gotten the memo. Try as he might, his joints were locked fast in place.

"Let me help you remember." Millie snapped her fingers, and the woman sat up straight, eyes suddenly gone as blank as a doll's. "Your name is puppet. Puppet, are you wearing underwear this evening?" The audience ooooh'd again at that one.

"Yes, ma'am."

There were a few disappointed groans at that. "Perfect! Now, Puppet, whenever someone says your name, you're going to do just what they tell you to do afterwards, because you're a puppet on the strings of their words. Puppet, nod your head." She did so mechanically. "Excellent! Now, wake up!"

Millie clapped her hands, and the woman blinked awake. "Wh-what the fuck? Did you already-"

"Puppet," Millie interrupted her, "stand up and spin around!"

"What in the Hell am I..." The woman was standing up off the bench, and Eric lost sight of her. "Eeeep!" The crowd laughed at what Eric assumed was her twirling. "Make me stoooooop!"

"Puppet, freeze!" Millie paused for a moment. "Puppet, take your top off." Eric couldn't see what was going on, but from the woman's short, bewildered shriek and the crowd going nuts, he could guess.

"Oh, Hell no," he heard her say, but then she giggled a little. From the sound of her voice, she'd probably been drinking enough to find this all a bit funnier than she might have otherwise. "I can't be-"

"Puppet, give the crowd a sexy dance." Some cheesy jazz music started playing over the speaker, and there was a lot of laughter and whistling for a while. Eric wanted desperately to watch, but he couldn't turn his head even a little bit. All he could see was Millie leaning back in her seat on the bench with a huge grin on her face. "Arms above your head, puppet! Sway your hips!"

The fun was interrupted before long, though. "Allllright," Millie said, "I think we might be starting to draw a bit too much attention, here." Eric couldn't see how large the crowd around them had grown from the position his neck was fixed in, but it was definitely louder than it had been when she'd been hypnotizing him and his friends. Hypnotizing them with that coin... That shiny, shiny coin, that had swung left, and right, and left, and...

"Puppet, sleep." Millie snapped her fingers, and suddenly Eric was hurtling back down to wherever he'd been before, when she'd been posing him. He didn't know where he was sliding to; it felt like he was slipping under the sidewalk and falling into the hollow Earth below, but the moment of terror passed quickly and left him floating, thoughtless, in nothingness.

When Eric woke again, he wasn't outside on the sidewalk anymore. He wasn't sure where he was at all. He was sitting on the edge of a table - a pool table - with his arms dangling down, limp and heavy between his legs. A room, dimly illuminated with pink light, came into focus around him. Beneath his feet were empty beer bottles. He tried to look around again, but even just moving his head around made him feel like an ant wading through thickening sap.

There were other people in the room, but they looked like blurry shapes to him. He tried to call out to them, but all he got out was a quiet, ineffectual 'nuh' sound. There was a pounding bass rhythm to the music being pumped into the room, and Eric thought he'd been drowned out by it, but someone swam out of the watery fog towards him. Two people.

"Man, Millie really did a number on 'em, huh?"

"I'll say."

Two male voices. The second speaker raised an arm, and Eric thought that the man was drinking from a bottle, though he couldn't clear his vision enough to see it.

"They look like they've got it almost as bad as she does." The other one laughed, and the first speaker grabbed Eric by the chin and jaw and turned his head up and to the right. "Hey, see that?"

Eric tried to look up at what he was being shown, but in that direction it was a mess of multicolored light. There was a raised platform and someone on it, dancing... Dancing around a pole, and... That was all he could make out.

"Nah, he's still outta it." Eric felt his head being rolled around on his loose neck, but couldn't do anything to resist it. "Better wake up before the show, kid."

The other one laughed, and they let go of his head and walked off. Eric slipped out of consciousness again, everything but the pounding bass fading away.

Eric snapped back awake. This time, he came back to his senses quickly. He recognized that he was in the room he'd woken up in a while ago, but this time, he was standing on the stage, looking out over the audience. And he wasn't alone. All four of his friends were up there with him, gathered around a pole... And none of them had shirts on. Eric looked down and found himself topless, too. Looking down, he saw that there was someone else on stage - Millie was naked and down on both knees, arms loose at her sides, staring off into the distance. The look on her face was blank, and her mouth was open, drool running down her chin.

He barely had time to survey the situation before the song changed to something less aggressive, something more sensual. Aggressively, overwhelmingly sensual, after a moment, the tune seeming to almost drive itself downward into his ears. Suddenly, his body was not his own. Frozen, he watched Millie slowly come to life. She pushed herself up to her feet, with a swing of her hips in time with a swell in the music. She wrapped her right hand's fingers, then her right leg, around the pole, and pulled herself into it, swinging around the metal rod in a slow circle with one arm outstretched.

The crowd applauded her dance as it began in earnest. Eric could only stare, wide-eyed, as she worked her naked body around the pole like a pro. She looked so completely in-the-moment as she danced - the confident, grinning hypnotist from earlier was far, far away. Millie stuck her ass out at the crowd and spread her cheeks with her hands. The sound of their approval was several notches more lascivious than the sounds the relatively-innocent crowd back out on the street had made. Millie leaned away from the pole, towards Eric, locking eyes with him. Her eyes were lidded seductively, but their pupils were tiny. When she spoke, her voice was tiny and sweet, barely cutting through the music. "Would you please let me fuck you, Eric?"

He nodded, just barely, and that was all she needed. Millie put her hands on his shoulders and pressed downwards, guiding him down to the stage. Eric wasn't in control anymore - he wasn't even thinking. He sat down, and Millie was on him in no time, straddling his hips and wrapping her arms around his back, pulling his face to hers - before their mouths had even met, she had him inside of her. She kissed him, pressing her tongue and a moan into his mouth, and her hands folded around the back of his head as her kiss pressed him down towards the floor. His cock throbbed inside her tight cunt, and the juices of the hypnotist's sex were already practically splashing down his thighs.

The other actors knew their parts in the play. All just as painfully erect as Eric was, they stood over her and Eric and began to rub their cocks. One of them - Eric couldn't tell which; Millie's hair was blocking his view - one of them stood behind her and bent over. He put one hand on her shoulder, weighing down on Eric through her, and with the other hand he grabbed his cock, sliding it between Millie's buttocks as she slowly bounced up and down Eric's shaft. One bounce halted as she felt pressure on her asshole from the head of his cock, but she lightly bit on Eric's lip and continued.

Millie's moans turned to squeaks as the man behind her started to hump her ass. She broke the kiss and put her forehead on the stage beside Eric's temple. Her riding of his cock was then driven by the man fucking her, no longer a slow, warm roll of the hips but instead a desperate, animal rut. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," Millie was murmuring beside him, her voice somehow half a whisper and half a cry of pleasure. Eric was only barely cognizant of the noises he himself was making - an echo of Millie's words, coming from lower in the throat.

A sudden impulse seized him; he grabbed her hips and held on with iron fingers. The music booming in the air raised to a feverish pace. The all fell silent as the breath caught in them, and then all the then they all came on cue for their mysterious audience. Millie's scream was the loudest of all as the cum flooded her ass and her pussy and landed on her face and her back. Her trembling fingertips dug into Eric's scalp as they held the position for a moment, and then the music cut and the whole world fell out from beneath each one of them.

When Eric and his friends came back to their senses later, standing just outside a casino, none could quite remember how they got to be there. Each had their own explanation, their own set of memories that they tried to tell one another, but the words slipped from their mind like water through their fingers, like a dream. Each remembered something sexual happening to them, but none of them remembered the same event as any other. Had the memories all been machinations of the hypnotist as the night was stolen from them, to God-only-knew what other end - or had they really done all those things, draining their balls into her again and again, only to leave each of them with a frustratingly small and misshapen memory of the experience? Each of them feeling the after-effects of a very long, very strange night out, they resolved to return to their hotel and report the incident to the authorities - after the almost-desperate need they had to sleep had been fulfilled.

12