All Comments on 'Who Dares Wins'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1* These stories are supposed to be fun not gruesome. First time I have given a 1 for one of your stories.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Just wish we'd gotten the wife's reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

( 1* These stories are supposed to be fun not gruesome. First time I have given a 1 for one of your stories.

anon.1 )

Obviously anon.1 hasn't been in combat. Oooh WELL

This story should of got a grade of 10 . Finally real revenge.

Military speaking though a little bit unbelievable. odds are probably 1 in 1000 for success.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey someoneother, try committing adultery with my wife and find out if I consider it capital offense. I'll be using you for alligator bait. How's that for imagination???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, it was pretty good until the bit with the wedding band.

That was not up to snuff.

Still worth reading....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story. But if I was him I would have Slit his throat and Wrapped her hand around the knife, but not handcuffed to the bed..

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

Read a lot of negative comments about his eliminating her lover. F-- them. He got what he deserved. Would like to have heard about the wife, after the fact. Oh well, my imagination is working overtime.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mostly good, but it would have been great if she became convinced, the he did it, despite no proof. The story needed her reaction.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is my second read - first many years ago.

Still a great story. I was in the Nam war theater.

Laos has a few war stories that are interesting

on the internet if you know where/how to look.

The CIA did fly out of UDON Thani toward Laos plain of Jars

and other interesting neighbors -- Saawadee Mr. Biggs SIr.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And THAT my friends is how MEN take care of these kind of matters! saddletramp would have done her as well but then he IS a little extreme...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He should have framed her for the Lt's murder!

Good story from cuck Ken

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

A quite delightful little tale! ;-) Thanks for a fun read!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not a murder fam, but it was creative with the collusion of others that he was still overseas and his leaving his wedding ring on her finger. She is an execrable bitch and confessed this wasn't the first time she had been with sh$thead when her husband was overseas.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

TalibanD?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"when I cuffed Jill to the bed head, I took my wedding ring off and slipped it onto her finger." That was dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good story. I wasn’t crazy about leaving the wedding ring on her finger but it ain’t my story, so.

Thanks for sharing, Britease

PencarrowPencarrow4 months ago

Highbrow will be along shortly to inform us all that each of the Herc's Allison turbines was connected to a Femdom Agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@Pencarrow...

Bloody brilliant comment.

Closed the story out as well as the end of a Vandemonium1 tale.

The only thing missing was "NOW LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP!" before your post.

Calico75Calico755 days ago

Very good story. Enjoyable.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous