Who Doesn't Love Twins?

Story Info
Sexually frustrated Olivia finds a way to relieve the stress.
3.5k words
4.43
30.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QT_Pie123
QT_Pie123
67 Followers

Hi everyone, sorry it's been so long, lost interest in writing for a while but I miss it so dipping my toe back in the waters. Hopefully I can create some new stories for you guys, so feel free to leave some (ideally, kind) comments below with your opinions on this story or what you'd like to read!

Hope you enjoy!

QT

********************

Looking at myself in the mirror, I'm not sure what to make of myself. Am I making enough of an effort? Am I not? Do I look sexy enough? Or do I look like a slut? Standing at 5ft4, I have strawberry blonde hair which reaches just past my shoulders with porcelain white skin and green eyes.

I turn around to inspect myself from all angles. My white high-waisted jeans hug my body and show off my slim legs and perky ass that I've been working hard on getting. My tiny mint green crop top emphasises my 32d breasts and makes them look bigger and fuller. The tight fit against my nipples makes them really stand out against the fabric. Going braless was definitely a good decision. It shows off just enough to leave guys wanting more.

Tonight's an important night. It's been almost two months since I've last seen my boyfriend, Ryan. Being away at college, I don't get to see him and, more importantly, I don't get to be with him. And I'm not ashamed to say it; I'm fucking horny. Tonight I plan on fixing that when we meet at my friend, Kelsie's, party.

As I stand there, I feel both nervous and excited. The anticipation of seeing Ryan and getting to finally have sex after so long apart is killing me. I run my hands over myself, making sure there's nothing that doesn't sit just perfectly. Just this simple act sends a shiver down my spine, and I see my nipples harden and begin to stick out more through my top. I grin, knowing that Ryan certainly won't be able to keep his hands off me tonight.

"Damn, Liv. Don't let Dad catch you looking like that."

I jump around and see one of my brothers, Finn, standing in my doorway. Shit, how long was he standing there? My initial surprise turns to anger. Living in a house with four older brothers has always meant that there's never any privacy around here. Being the youngest, and the only girl, doesn't help matters either. Finn is three years older than me, recently after turning twenty-one. He and identical twin, Cole, are the two biggest thorns in my side. Being quite close in age, we have many of the same social groups, and they never waste an opportunity to get in my way or stop me from having some fun. At least my other brothers, Ben, twenty six, and Will, twenty nine, are too old to be the same issue.

"Get out, you perv!" I shout at him.

He laughs. "Your boyfriend is outside. Don't want to keep him waiting, do you?"

I make my way to the door, but he doesn't move out of my way.

"You going to move or.....?"

"You gotta ask me nicely first", he grins.

I roll my eyes and shove passed him. As I go by, I feel his finger tips lightly brushing my back. I try to ignore it but the touch, coupled with how sexually frustrated I am, starts to feed my lust.

The car ride to the party is fairly uneventful. I'm buzzing to be around Ryan again and seeing him in person after months of just facetiming reminds me of just how handsome and sexy he is. We chat as we go, Ryan's hand resting on my inner thigh. It takes all I have not to move his hand to my crotch and let him feel my wetness.

The party is great. Kelsie lives next to a large, secluded lake. Dozens of people sit around and dance on the small beach. After a few drinks, Ryan and I join some others dancing to the music blaring out over the speakers. Soon, we become very sexually charged and our dancing becomes more raunchy, our bodies pressing against each other. As we grind, I feel Ryan's hard cock pressing into my leg. I reach down and give it a firm squeeze. He moans into my mouth and thrusts hard into my hand.

"Let's go some place more private", I say.

"Or we could just stay here. I know how much you enjoy an audience", he says as his hands begin exploring my ass.

"Nah, some of the things I want to do to you would be too much for even these guys".

We move off into the thick trees surrounding the lakeside. Ryan roughly pushes me up against a tree and starts sucking on my neck. His hands find their way to my chest and push the front of my top down, revealing my bare breasts. I start to moan as he moves south to my breasts and takes one in his mouth, his tongue flicking over my nipple. He uses his hand to massage and play with the other breast. Every nerve in my body fires and sends wave upon wave of pleasure throughout my body. I feel my pussy throbbing in my pants and decide that I need to have his cock inside me ASAP.

I reach down and unbuckle his pants and push them, along with his boxers, down passed his knees. My hand wraps around his rock hard hot cock and I slowly stroke it. As I stroke him, I begin to feel like his cock feels a little different but I put it down to it being so long since I last felt it. However, I can't resist and I look down. And my heart shatters.

"What the hell is that?" I exclaim.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it. It'll go away", he responds, trying to kiss my neck.

"That's not nothing! Did you cheat on me?! Tell me you didn't sleep with someone else!"

"C'mon babe, it's college. Let's just forget about it and get back to what we were doing, huh?"

I feel broken and need to get away. My eyes scan the surrounding trees to find an escape. I see two figures pressed up against another tree in the distance and, without thinking, I scream out. The figures turn and one begins to run towards us. As he gets closer, I can see that the figure is my brother, Cole.

"Oi, get away from her!" he shouts, grabbing Ryan and throwing him to the ground. "Did he hurt you?" he says, looking at me, searching to see if I am injured.

"No, I'm fine. Just get me out of here", I respond, dejectedly.

Cole whisks me away without further word. As he leads me back to his truck, we come across Finn.

"C'mon, bro. We're getting out of here", Cole says.

Finn opens the door for me and as I climb in, I realise that in all the excitement, I had forgotten to pull my top back up, and that the twins had been able to see my bare breasts the entire time.

As we drive, I can't stop thinking about everything and I begin to sob. Finn wraps an arm around me and the tears start to flow as I bury my face in his shoulder.

By the time we get home, the true extent of the alcohol has hit me and, together, the twins help get me inside and up to my room. Once inside, Cole heads downstairs to get me some water. I sit on my bed and tell Finn everything that had happened.

"What a fucking asshole! You can do way better than that cheating fuck!" he scowls.

"Why does this sort of thing always happen to me?" I sob, "Why am I just never enough for a guy?"

"Hey. Look at me. You're hot and sexy, and frankly, if I wasn't your brother, I'd crack on to you. Any guy would be lucky to have you in his life."

Hearing my own brother say that caused me to look at him differently. I start to look at him as a guy rather than as my family. I notice how attractive he is. Standing at 6ft3, he has the same sea green eyes but, unlike me, he has short brown hair that he inherited from our father. I also notice how his t-shirt is sculpted to his body, emphasising his muscles on his chest and arms. It's weird hearing those words come out of his mouth because it's a well-known fact that both twins are renound womanizers.

"Stop talking bullshit, you're not helping", I argue.

"I'm not bullshitting you, Liv."

Then, before I can say anything else, Finn quickly presses his lips against mine. Initially, I'm in shock that my brother is kissing me. Then, after a moment, I begin to realise how good it feels, and I begin to kiss him back. We relax into the kiss, and soon our hands are roaming all over the other's body, and our tongues explore the other's mouth.

Finn gently lays me back on the bed, his hand slowly moving up under my top to my breasts. I quietly moan into his mouth while his thumb circles my nipple. Seeing my reaction, he cuts the kiss short and looks me in the eye, his hand still on my breast.

"Mmm, you like, do you?", he smirks sexily.

Before my drunken brain can form a response, Finn lowers his face to mine and bites my lower lip and pushes the front of my top up over my breasts, freeing them. He starts gently squeezing one of my breasts while kissing down my neck, until his mouth finds the other. I lay there, the alcohol-induced fog in my mind clearing a little. What is happening? This is Finn, my brother for crying out loud! I can't let him do this! This is wrong! No matter how good it feels, I have to stop this!

Just then, I feel Finn's hard bulge press against my leg. All the voices in my head telling me to stop this disappear. There's a hot guy in my bed worshiping me. I deserve this. I groan and squirm as the sensation of stimulation against my nipples intensifies. I move my leg to start rubbing Finn's bulge. He moans a little, and I know he's enjoying it as much as I am.

"Come here", I breathe, sitting up.

Finn sits up and looks at me, his eyes both hungry for more but unsure what I am going to say.

I scoot over and sit into his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Kiss me".

The kiss is hot and passionate, both of us fully given in. My hands work their way down his back and start to pull on his t-shirt. Finn breaks the kiss and lifts his arms for me, a naughty smile across his face. I lift his t-shirt up over his head and throw it on the floor. I look down and inspect his body. He's slim and hairless but toned, his tanned skin taut with muscles. I go to take my own top off, but he stops me.

"No, let me", he says.

In one quick motion, my top joins his on the floor.

I start to thrust against Finn's bulge, causing him to bite his lip to stifle a moan. He feels like a rock down there and it takes everything I have not to just whip it out. Finn clearly has the same idea because he falls forward, making me fall back onto the bed. His hands go to the button on my jeans and he undoes it. Kissing my stomach, he begins to pull my jeans down around my ankles, before tossing them aside. My panties follow immediately after. There's something electric about being naked on a bed next to your shirtless brother. But it's not enough; I need him naked too. Finn straddles me, his hands roaming up and down my body, the tips of his fingers brushing around my soaked pussy. My hands go to his pants and undo the buttons on his fly. I pull the waistband down a little and realise that he's not wearing anything under his jeans. I notice some short, tidy pubic hair leading to the base of his dick. I continue to pull, seeing more and more of his shaft until, finally, the head appears and his dick bounces out. Pointing straight at me, his dick is about 7 inches and thick. Really thick.

My hand wraps around his dick and I start to stroke him. Finn moans and starts to thrust into my hand, precum starting to leak into my hand.

Suddenly, a voice speaks from my doorway.

"Well doesn't this look proper cosy?"

Our heads snap around and see Cole leaning against the door, wearing nothing but his tight briefs. His arms are crossed across his chest and his briefs are barely containing his dick.

Cole steps forward, approaching the bed. Finn and I say nothing, simply staring as Cole approaches. Finn and Cole glance at each other and I see Finn start to smirk as his body relaxes. Cole sits on the bed above me, his bulge inches from my face. He leans forward and brings his hand to my pussy. He runs his fingers around the lips until they come to a stop at my clit. He starts to massage me. The feeling is incredible and I start to thrust against his fingers, trying to spread the sensation all over.

Finn stands at the foot of the bed and I watch as he pulls his jeans off. He strokes his hard cock a few times before rejoining us on the bed.

"C'mon bro, think it's time you give her what he really wants", Cole encourages Finn.

Finn looks at me, his eyes dark with lust. He brings the head of his cock to the entrance of my pussy and starts to push inside. My lips spread and hug every inch as he pushes the whole way in. I groan as months worth of pent up horniness starts to burn like a lit fuse. Finn starts to slowly slide out before thrusting in hard. My eyes roll back into my head. His cock feels even thicker inside me, but feels so good. Finn quickly finds a steady rhythm as he fucks me. I wrap my legs around his waist so he can't pull out too far. It feels amazing.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot", groans Cole, "fuck her tight little pussy".

I reach up and find the waistband of Cole's briefs and I quickly pull it down. His cock bounces out and lands heavily on my face. I grip it in my hand and guide the head to my mouth and I start to lick it, tasting the precum leaking from the slit. The boys both groan in approval. Finn starts to fuck me harder and Cole starts to thrust into my mouth, spit roasting me. I lay there, in heaven, listening to my brothers moan and groan in pleasure and feeling their hard cocks inside me. My pussy starts to feel hot and I lose myself in the moment. I feel the build up of a growing orgasm and then as the feeling reaches full intensity, I start to orgasm, squirting slightly on Finn's cock, and my eyes roll back into my head.

"Fuck, did she just squirt on you?", Cole asks?

"Yeah, she did, the dirty bitch", growls Finn.

I take Cole's cock out of my mouth.

"I need you both inside me", I plead.

Cole goes to stick his cock back into my mouth.

"No", I say, "not like that".

Finn pulls out of me, both boys now understanding what I want. I push up the bed until my head lays on the pillow. I turn on my side and gesture for my brothers to join me. Finn gets behind me while Cole faces me. Finn lifts my leg up and brings his cock back to my pussy. He slides inside with ease and waits.

"You sure you're able for this?", asks Cole, inches from my face.

"Yes", I reply and kiss him passionately.

As we kiss, I feel Cole's cock pressing against my pussy. The head rubs around my pussy, searching for a way in. I begin to doubt if I can even fit both in when his cock finds an opening and he starts pushing, spreading my lips further than ever and his cock pushes inside against Finn's. The three of us groan.

"You're incredible", Cole breathes, as he starts to thrust slowly, pleasuring the three of us.

I try to move my hips to grind against my brothers but the intense pressure in my pussy holds me in place. The feeling is unlike anything I have felt before. A mixture of pain and pleasure, I can't help but moan and groan while the twins take turn kissing me.

After what feels like forever, I start to feel the urge to become more active in the sex rather than be so submissive. I am not usually the submissive kind of girl. I order the twins to pull out of me. When they do, I stand up.

"I want you guys to put your cocks together for me", I direct them.

Finn and Cole sit up and get into the lotus position, shafts pressed together, pointing directly at the ceiling. Wow, they really are identical. I stand up on the bed and get between them. Cole wastes no time in quickly leaning forward and darting his tongue between my legs, lapping up some of my juices. I pull his face away from my and draw his face up to look at me.

"Nah ah ah", I wink.

"Bossy bitch", he laughs.

I start to squat down and, as I do, I wrap my hand around the boys' cocks, holding them together. I slowly bring my pussy to the tips and take a deep breath before gradually sank down, my brothers' cocks both starting to stretch my pussy again. We all let out loud moans while I slowly made my way down to the bases of their cocks. Once I was down as far as my pussy could take, I let myself adjust and take the moment in. My identical twin older brothers were both almost balls deep inside my pussy right now. I slowly start to lift before sinking back down again. Cole leans back on his hands, his eyes closed and a big smile on his face. One of Finn's hands snakes around and grabs hold of one of my breasts, and he starts squeezing and slapping my breast while moaning dirty thoughts in my ear.

Soon, I adjust more to the feeling of them both and I start to ride their cocks more passionately. The room fills with the sounds of our groans and the slight squelch of my soaked pussy, and the aroma of sweat and sex. Nothing else exists outside this small world occupied solely by my brothers and I. As we passionately ride, Finn's groans start to get louder.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!", he groans.

He leaves out one long groan and I feel his cock throb inside me as he starts cumming inside my pussy.

"Oh fuuuccckkkk", Cole moans in response, and he starts to thrust up into me as best he can as he starts to cum.

Feeling both boys filling me with their cum pushes me over the edge and I rub my clit until my cum joins theirs.

The boys both collapse against me, all of us out of breath. I start to laugh as the horniness starts to wear off and the reality of the situation hits me; not only did I just commit incest, but I did it with two brothers at once and now have both of their semen inside me. Thank God for the implant!

"That was...", I start.

"Amazing", finishes Finn.

The pressure in my pussy starts to dissipate as my brothers both start to soften inside me. I slowly lift myself off them and feel a load of cum start to leak out of my pussy. Instinctively, I reach down and scoop it all back up into me.

"Let me help you with that", offers Cole.

He lays me down on the bed and slowly fingers their cum back into my pussy. As he fingers me, I bring Finn's face down towards mine and I kiss him deep and passionately before doing the same with Cole. I feel drained and my eyes start to feel heavy.

A few moments later, the room is silent apart from the sounds of us all catching our breath.

Then, the sound of a creaking floorboard outside my open door in the hallway sends a jolt down my body.

QT_Pie123
QT_Pie123
67 Followers