Who Gets Bride First

Story Info
Best man wins bride on a coin flip.
3.4k words
2.9
33.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

My bride still wore her wedding dress and veil as she stretched out on her back on our hotel bed, her panties and stockings in a heap on the floor at the foot of the bed, and my best man, Jason, rested on his stomach between my new wife's thighs, held wide apart for him, a smile on her face, his chin pressed against my wife's splayed pussy with his tongue working fervently with those lower lips. She moaned, a muffled deep whimper from deep within her throat, as he dined on her delicate peach, her upper teeth holding down her lower lip as she savored the feel of his mouth on her pussy. I watched my friend Jason lick and suck and pleasure my bride's vulva not even an hour after the wedding vows had taken place. Surprisingly, it gave me a charge I couldn't believe to see him eat her on my wedding night in her wedding dress and in our hotel bed.

This all started on my wedding day after a comment Jake made as he drove us away from the church. "So who gets the bride first?" he quipped with roguish charm. "The groom or the best man?" I glanced over at him and shrugged, smiling, aware that he'd been hot for my new bride for years, wondering if someday he'd have his way with her. I also knew how she felt about monogamy and sex, understanding that she never took it too seriously, thinking it was less important that everyone else seemed to think.

"Whoever gets her panties off first," my wife replied flirtatiously from the backseat, as she sat next to me. Claire had always been more than a little outrageous, one you could count on to be somewhat impetuous and provocative, and I knew his cheeky comment kindled her inner seductress. She had often talked to me about polyamorous relationships, how they made more sense, and I knew she was cynical about monogamy.

"Heads or tails?" I asked, going along with the gag. My new wife smirked and asked which one of us had a coin. She was teasing me and I wondered how far she'd go. Jason reached into his pocket and produced a quarter and handed it over the seat to me. "Call it in the air," I wisecracked as I casually flipped it while he drove.

My wife smirked and acted insulted. "The bride's pussy on the flip of a coin?" she said with a bogus hurt expression.

"Heads or tails?" I asked, catching the quarter in my right hand. "You win her, you fuck her," I said.

He said, "tails for a piece of tail," and I opened my hand. It was tails.

"So you won the bride's pussy on a coin flip?" Claire asked with a smirk. "Lucky you," she added smiling over at Jason.

When we got to the hotel, we went quickly to the room. Claire moved hastily to the bed and tossed herself down, throwing her arms out to her sides, saying, "Here I am. So you won the bride fair and square, best man. Fuck her." Both Jason and I stood looking down at her, amazed at her audaciousness, unsure of what to say, waiting for the other shoe to drop, waiting to see what she'd do next, wondering how far she'd go. Jason was simply going to drop us off, but there she was, inviting him to ravish her, to take his prize after winning her on the flip of a coin. "Well, you going to stand there all night, or are you going to fuck the bride you won?"

She lifted up her dress, pulled off her panties and stockings, laid back on the bed, and opened her legs up, presenting herself for Jason. "There you go," I said, nodding towards Claire. "You won her." Slowly, Jake began to accept she was serious and began taking off his clothes, then he knelt down at the foot of the bed, looked over at me, then leaned over and kissed Claire on the pussy. It surprised me, of course, but by that time I was so turned on myself I couldn't wait to see it.

"Don't make a girl wait all night," she said opening her legs. Then as his tongue swiped across her labia she took in a quick breath and closed her eyes, moaning as he tongued her. "Ah yes, the honeymoon," she said with a sigh. I sat on the other side of the bed and watched my best man as he ate my bride's pussy right in front of me. The outrageous idea of it gave me a jolt I hadn't anticipated and I honestly enjoyed seeing him eat her pussy on our wedding night. So I was a cuckold and didn't even know it. He continued for over twenty minutes, then she said to anyone who was listening, with a satisfied sigh, "Help me out of this dress will you."

"You got first prize," I said. "That job should be yours," I added as he looked at me like I'd told him to take all the cash I had in my wallet for himself. She stood up and he helped lift the dress over her head, removed her camisole, smiled that she wore no bra, then he lifted the veil from off her head. Jason had been eating the bride even as she still wore her wedding veil. When she was completely naked, absolutely beautiful, she stretched out on the bed again and raised her hands to Jason. "Okay, best man, come and fuck the bride. You ate her, now you get to fuck her." I was not really shocked by her shamelessness, but realizing I really didn't know her, but I also knew how impulsive and uninhibited she could be.

Quickly, without missing a beat, Jason lowered himself down on Claire and his erection stuck straight out searching for her pussy. She reached around behind her leg and took hold of his cock and guided it between her thighs, moving it back and forth as she squeezed it into herself. She peeked at me with a look-what-your-wife-is-doing look. "Okay, best man, now fuck the blushing bride really good," she said with a giggle and characteristic candor.

Jason pushed his cock into my wife's pussy repeatedly and she bucked upwards, forcing herself against his hips. It was amazingly erotic to see my good friend fucking my new bride on the night of the wedding. She raised her head and put her mouth against his. They kissed for nearly a minute as they fucked, all the while sharing tongues and making sexual music. That harmony went on for most of the night, although I had my turn around midnight.

"Come... in... me... Jake," she said as his thrusts into her made her voice come out in bursts. '"If I have your baby, then we'll name it Jason." He raised up and looked at me, to see, I suppose, my reaction and I nodded, telling him it was up to her whether he came in her pussy. He came and she kept him inside of her, milking his cock until it was dry, until he stopped coming. "Thank you, baby," she said with a sigh, kissing him as she recovered from her orgasm. They both dozed and I left the room. When I came back in later they were fucking again and I approached the bed and kissed her.

Jason spent the weekend with us and he had sex with Claire many times those three days. He went back east where he lives and we haven't seen him since the wedding. This Sunday he is coming out to visit for the first time since he was my best man, fucking my new bride actually more times than me.

When his cab dropped him off at the house I went out to meet him and helped him bring in his luggage. We shook hands, hugged, and he handed me something as I turned to pick up his suitcase. He placed whatever it was in my hand and when I opened my fingers I saw that it was a quarter, probably the one I had flipped on my wedding night. "I thought you should keep this in your jewelry box," he said when I opened my hand. "It seems to be lucky."

When we were inside I showed it to Claire. She looked confused and I said, "It's the one we used after the wedding to flip for you," I said. Her confused expression turned into a broad smile as she thought back to that night.

"Oh yeah. That is a special quarter," she said with a sigh, smiling at the memory. When we were inside I took the coin out of my pocket and placed it on my thumb. "Heads or tails?" I said to him. He glanced up at me and smiled, then looked over at Claire, thinking back to his time with my new bride.

"Heads this time," he said. "Heads for a little head," he added with a chuckle. Letting him fuck my wife was something I didn't really understand, but I was enthused and was eager to have it happen again.

Claire saw what we were doing and came over to where we were standing. "Don't lose that quarter," she said grinning. I caught the coin in midair and opened my fingers.

"Your luck is still good," I said. "It's heads." Claire came over and kissed me, then moved to Jason and took him by the arm.

"Yes, your luck is still exceptional," she said giving him a squeeze and kissing him on the cheek. "I was hoping you'd still be lucky."

We had a great dinner of grilled steaks and a cheesecake Claire had made for the occasion, then after we cleaned up I brought Claire over to Jason and said, "You once again won the coin toss. Your prize awaits." I pushed her in his direction. "I'll see you two in the morning."

They kissed and she led him into our bedroom. "You want to get whatever you need for tonight?" she said, giving me a kiss on the lips. I wished I could once again watch, but Claire had said she preferred having some private time with the lucky winner this time. I had agreed and I watched them close the door to the bedroom after I had gotten my things for the night. I took my stuff to the guest room, thinking at least she had agreed to tell me all about their sex.

It was nearly noon when they came out of the bedroom the next day. Claire had a little whisker burn on her chin and a few hickeys on her neck. I was glad to see it had gone well for their second time together. I knew my wife had really enjoyed her wedding-night fuck with our best man after the wedding a year before and I was equally pleased that it seemed to go well again.

They had wasted no time talking this time, until after they had fucked for nearly an hour, reliving what they had had the year before. Since he had undressed her the first time, she took the privilege this time and slowly undressed him, taking one item at a time off his body. When she got him naked, she knelt before him and took his by then very erect cock in her mouth and gave him what I know is a world-class blow job at the foot of our bed.

He came and she swallowed every bit, then led him to the bed and crawled in after him. She loves being on top and climbed over him, lowering herself down on his erection, slowly and tauntingly, teasing him with her wet and willing pussy. When he was inside her, my bride moved up and down very deliberately and would bring him almost out of her pussy before quickly sliding down and forcing him to the back of her vagina, vigorously, then moving her pelvis around in circles letting him feel the pressure of her pussy gripping him securely.

For the second time in a row, she had him come inside of her, letting him fill her pussy with his spunk. When he was finished ejaculating, she raised up, pulling him out and moving around so she could suck on his flaccid and spent cock. It took her, she said, only about ten minutes to work him back to an erection and then she finished sucking him to a second orgasm in less than an hour.

They went to sleep and slept much of the night, waking up around two and repeating the process once again. They went to sleep with him cupping her pussy in one hand and fingering her throughout the night. They woke about eight o'clock in the morning and he crawled between her legs and inserted himself into her well-fucked pussy once again. She eagerly told me all about it later, breathlessly recalling their sex. They both came again and I didn't see them until they came down to the kitchen at around eleven that next morning.

Claire asked if a coin flip last longer than one night. I looked at Jason and then at her. "What do you think it should be?" I asked.

"Well, I think it should be for the whole time he's here," she said.

"Sounds okay to me," I answered.

They put their arms around each other and kissed, tenderly and with passion. "I'd like to take Jason out to dinner tonight," she said to me, "just the two of us, and to see a movie. What do you think?" she asked. I said I thought it sounded like a great idea. When they left that afternoon they left holding hands. I got a shot of adrenaline as I watched them head for the car. I wondered what movie they would see and figured they'd neck during the film. I also figured they would not come right home and imagined them fucking in the backseat of the car after dinner and a movie.

I was right on all counts. They didn't see much of the film because they were too busy with each other and found a place to park afterwards and crawled into the back seat. Claire took off her panties and climbed over him, straddling him, lowering herself down on his erection, taking it up inside of her, bouncing on his lap like a stripper doing a lap dance. They continued that way for close to an hour, then they drove to the beach and strolled naked along the dark shore.

When they got home I heard them come in and waited to see where they'd go. Claire and Jason went into the guest room and didn't come out until the next morning. She told me at breakfast that she wanted to take part in a threesome with Jason and another person, maybe a woman. I had known since the first coin toss that Claire was wanting to open things up with Jason and I. I understood about Jason, since she'd been hot for him since long before we got married. She didn't ask if it would be okay with me about her and Jason and someone else, she simply said that was what she wanted to do.

I kept our celebrated quarter in my jewelry box and whenever I'd take out cufflinks or tie tacks I'd see it there and I'd think back to the first night with Jason the day of the wedding. I thought of him winning her for the night with a coin toss and remembered the feeling I got thinking of her with him for the night. I knew Claire wanted to be with Jason more and more these days, and figured eventually she would want him there everyday and he would move in with us. I took the quarter out of the box one day and flipped it, thinking of losing her for another night some time in the future.

It came up heads and I wondered as I looked at the quarter about whether I would lose her again on the flip of a coin. Would it be for only a night, or would I lose her completely? I thought about how much she enjoyed fucking Jason, then I looked at the coin for a long time, wondering when I'd use it again. If I ever would.

I remember the wonderful feeling I'd gotten watching her and Jason having sex, but I also recall the anxiety I'd felt at the same time about the possibility of losing her, of finding that she cared more for someone than for me. I remembered the feeling of excitement and enthusiasm I felt when she obviously was so aroused and satisfied by her time with Jason. I enjoyed watching her become so excited and fulfilled, but I also felt an insecurity that haunted and intimidated me. I thought about how sexually excited I got seeing them together, watching hm push into her, giving one another oral pleasure.

Two nights later she came to bed and as we were snuggling, she asked about Jason. "Is he coming to visit this summer?" she asked. I told her I hadn't heard and asked if she wanted him to. "Of course I do," she said with a sigh. "I was wondering if he was going to stay with us," she said.

"I'm not sure," I said. "Is it time to get out the old quarter again?" She kissed me and said she hoped so. I asked if she missed him. "Of course," she said with another loud sigh.

"Would you rather be with Jason?" I asked. It took her a long time to answer, which gave me a shot of insecurity. "I've worried about that," I said cuddling against her, waiting for her to reassure me she only wanted me. It didn't come.

Instead she said quietly, "Is it so obvious?" Neither of us said anything after that and I didn't bring it up again until the night he came to stay with us for a week. I had avoided the conversation again, afraid what would be said. That night, after dinner I asked Jason if he wanted me to get out the quarter. He looked at Claire and their eyes held for a long, lingering gaze. Without waiting for anymore of an answer, I went and got the quarter out of my jewelry box.

When I brought it out Claire and Jason were standing together, holding one another, smiling, waiting for the flip. I put the quarter on my thumb and flipped the coin. "Heads or tails?" I said.

"This time I'll take heads," he said. I opened my hand and it was heads. I didn't sleep well that night, wondering all night what would happen the next morning. I was up before either of them came down to breakfast, but when I heard them come down I greeted them at the door. "Well how did it go?" I asked, nervous about what might be about to happen.

"Jason is moving to our area," she said. "I will be moving in with him," she added.

"I wondered when that would happen," I said, being as honest with them as I could. They kissed and I embraced them both, shaking his hand and putting my hand on his shoulder. "Funny what can happen with a coin flip," I added.

Two days later I helped her carry her things out to the truck, packing what she needed to move in with Jason. I didn't want her out of my life, but I knew she wanted to be in his and I couldn't keep her from it. I kissed her before they drove away and watching them drive down the street I thought back to the day I proposed a coin flip to see who got her first on my wedding day. I lost not only the flip of the coin, but I eventually lost my bride as well. We see each other often, but she now lives with Sean and I visit as often as I can. They live a few miles away from the house we shared up until I lost her completely on the flip of a coin.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers