Who Has It Worst?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,666 Followers

"That I do, Stan my boy; that I do," Tom snickered. "My mind has been working overtime for the last week, and I have plans for Jack too."

"OK, then," Stan bellowed. "Let's have it."

"At Bronson Commercial Realty, Saturday morning, 8 a. m.," Tom related.

"Gotcha," the other three remarked in unison.

******************

Will's wife Julie, at the age of twenty eight, twenty four years younger than he is, didn't realize that her Tuesday liaison with Frank, her #2 lover, in her alleged marital bed, was being filmed; with audio. Stan had seen to it that the cameras from Tom's house, which were no longer needed, were providing proof positive. Julie had apparently long since concluded that Will was a total wimp and that she had him by the gonads and could do anything with impunity.

The cameras got a good view of her contorted face as she screamed when Frank jettisoned his cum grenades into her pulsating pussy. The audio also caught all of her post-coital bad-mouthing of Will and bragging about how she was sexually blackmailing him. When Stan viewed it to assess its quality he was disconcerted by the video for several reasons. Obviously Julie's blatant cheating was the most disconcerting feature. However, he was also unsettled by the effect viewing Julie had on him. "She is one plasma hot bitch," Stan mused as he ogled her sleek physique and large boobs, and marveled at her sexual intensity.

Stan and Jack, in disguises, paid a visit to Frank on Wednesday. After Stan broke his nose they had a talk with him. "You will testify against that bitch, and you won't see her again," Stan barked.

"Here's $10,000 in cash for your 'assistance' and you'll get another $10,000 when the situation is resolved, whether or not you are required to testify," Jack said as he handed over some of Will's dough.

"But if you support that bitch or fuck her again, you're a dead man," Stan continued, hitting him in the solar plexus.

"I got the message," Frank groaned while on his knees.

Thursday, once Julie's #1 lover, big burly Justin, had gone up to her bedroom Will talked into the transmitter that Stan had provided to check with Jack that things were progressing as planned. Jack, hiding in the copious closet on the opposite side of the bed from the entrance to the master bedroom in Will's mansion, quietly indicated "Affirmative."

"Now remember, Will," Stan cautioned, "when you hear the beep close your eyes and cover them with your arm."

Will nervously nodded. Sensing the little man's apprehension Stan grabbed him by the shoulders and continued "You can do this, Will; it's going to work, and Jack and I have got your back."

Will gave Stan a crooked smile. "I know that you do, Stan; I know you do."

Will barged into his bedroom just before naked Julie and Justin were about to go at it. "Get the hell out of my house, asshole," Will yelled.

"Are you talking to me, little man?" Justin barked.

"Don't worry about him, honey," Julie laughed to Justin. "I'm glad he's here - I want him to watch and get some more pointers. After all I do have the duty to fuck my husband, occasionally."

"I'll never watch you trample your marriage vows," Will whined.

"I married you only for your money, little man, you have to know that by now. And if you don't do as I tell you, as I've instructed you before I'm going to tell everyone who will listen - including your conservative Christian relatives - that you're a pervert and made me fuck other men with you watching. Justin will back me up, won't you honey?" Julie snickered as she gave Justin a kiss.

"You bet, babe," Justin responded, returning her kiss.

"I want you out of my house, asshole. I own this house, not her, and you're trespassing," Will squealed.

"Rough him up a little, honey," Julie said to Justin. "Don't kill him, but let the little man know not to mess with us."

"I warn you that I will defend myself," Will barked, less than convincingly.

"Oh you will, huh?" Justin said as he started slapping Will. Will tried to fight back but then Justin punched him in the nose. Fortunately Will, though prone, was not unconscious when he heard the "beep" and he immediately closed his eyes and covered them with his arm. Justin thought that he was trying to cover up so as not to get hit in the face again and started laughing while simultaneously threatening Will with great bodily harm when suddenly intense lights came on and blinded both Justin and Julie.

When Stan pushed the button on his remote the cameras in the bedroom went off at the same time that the blinding lights went on. With protective eyewear on Stan quickly entered the bedroom, put one of his strong arms around the neck of the disoriented and naked Justin, and with all of his might slammed Justin's body over his knee. The loud "crack," and Justin's piercing scream, indicated that, as planned, Justin's back was broken.

Stan looked over at the bed and saw that Jack had performed his duty, having bonked Julie on the head hard enough so that she was completely disoriented but not hard enough to knock her out. Once Stan saw that Jack had blindfolded Julie, Stan hit his remote again and the blinding lights went out.

Stan helped the groggy Will to his feet. "You did great, dude. Sorry that I didn't hit the remote right after the slaps but before he punched you, but now it will be even more convincing."

Removing his eye protection Jack jumped over by Will and with a concerned tone asked "Are you sure that you can handle the next part. It looks like Justin hit you pretty hard and that your nose is broken."

"I want to follow the plan exactly, I don't care about the physical pain," Will groaned. "Did you bring the gun that Julie 'bought' with her personal credit card last week?"

"Got it right here," Jack grinned, using his surgical-gloved right hand to pull a .25 caliber pistol from his back pocket.

"Let's do this, then," Will said, closing his eyes and lifting his hands above his head.

Jack went over to groggy, blind-folded Julie, and put the gun in her right hand while he held it too. Jack suddenly thought of something and said "She is right-handed, isn't she?"

"No, left-handed," Will replied temporarily opening his eyes.

When Stan had Will in position and Jack had the gun that he and Julie were holding in her left hand properly lined up Jack pulled the trigger. The single shot grazed the fat roll - Will wasn't much for working out - on Will's left side, and hit the wall behind him.

"Ow, that hurts like a son-of-a-bitch," Will moaned.

Jack took a look at Will's side while Stan held him up. "Looks like it was perfect - it will bleed and there will be blood on the bullet when they recover it from the wall, but there is no significant or permanent damage. It may even give you character when you strut around the pool in your Speedo," Jack chuckled.

"Funny man," Will moaned.

Jack checked on Justin and he had apparently passed out from pain. Julie was lying on the bed naked, the gun having dropped onto the floor, and though not comatose not really aware either. As Will was holding a washcloth to his side, and Jack started to remove the blinding lights, Will saw Stan staring at Julie's pussy and his pants tented.

"Have you been getting any pussy, lately?" Will asked Stan.

"No; while I was on my medicine I didn't have the desire to, especially with my whore of a wife," Stan replied. Just then he realized that he had been ogling Julie's pussy and noticed the condition of his crotch. "Oh, sorry, man," Stan moaned to Will, "I...shit, I'm sorry," as he turned to leave.

Will grabbed Stan by his arm. "Listen, I don't have any interest in that bitch anymore - I'm divorcing her, and she's not likely to get any cock when serving her jail sentence, so why don't you fuck her. Just don't leave your DNA in her - condoms are in the top drawer of the nightstand."

"You wouldn't mind?" flabbergasted Stan asked.

"You'd be doing me a favor," Will smiled. "Jack and I can get the lights to the van. Just come downstairs when you're done and I'll call 911."

Stan went over to the nightstand and found not only a condom but some lube and a thin vibrator. He dropped his pants, exposing his fist-thick seven and a half inch long cock. He went up behind the prone Julie, lubed up and fingered her asshole with one latex-gloved hand, and fingered her pussy with the other. Julie started moaning.

Once Julie's truly exquisite pussy was dripping wet, Stan slowly inserted the thin vibrator into her lubricated asshole. She groaned - it sounded to Stan like a pleasure groan. Still blindfolded Julie seemed to be rallying a little. Stan planned on fucking her unconscious.

Once the vibrator was fully inserted Stan lifted her crotch up off the bed and supported her with one arm. Then he buried his girthy cock into her slick pussy with one thrust, resulting in a noticeable flinch from Julie as well as a loud gasp.

Julie's pussy felt wonderful as Stan started stroking in and out. Even with the condom on given how tight the fit of his cock in her cunt was, and how excited he was, and how despite her condition she was banging back, it was beyond great. He started getting really excited and pounded the shit out of her. Julie started shaking in orgasm, but Stan didn't stop - he just banged right through it. When he could feel his cock ready to explode Stan turned the vibrator in Julie's ass on high. She started convulsing in a second even more powerful orgasm as Stan filled his condom to almost the point of bursting. He turned off the vibrator just before he himself became senseless due to the power of his climax, and once he turned the vibrator off he noticed that Julie had in fact been rendered comatose.

After a few more delicious minutes with his cock languishing in Julie's superb pussy Stan extracted himself, pulled out the vibrator, put the lube back in the drawer, and took his condom off. He put the condom and the vibrator in a plastic bag, then removed Julie's blindfold. Stan stumbled down the stairs with the bag and found Will and Jack at the bottom with big grins on their faces.

"I hope that you fucked that slut as hard as it sounded," Will chuckled, despite the pain in his side and nose.

"Best ever with a condom," Stan proudly proclaimed.

Stan and Jack hustled out the back door of the house to the van parked remotely, and took off while Will called the cops.

****************

As had been previously planned, the four amigos met at Bronson Commercial Realty again two days later. Will had a bandage over his broken nose and was favoring his left side, but was giddy with joy.

"I guess that it worked out, huh?" Tom grinned.

"Your plan was genius," Will laughed.

"So tell us what happened after Stan and I left," Jack eagerly demanded.

"The CSI team confirmed that the physical evidence matched my story that after I broke Justin's back - I have real street cred now," Will laughed. "That after I broke his back Julie pulled the gun she had purchased a few days before and shot me - the GSR on her dominant hand confirmed it. They believed that she got the bump on her head when despite being shot I charged her and her head hit the headboard of the bed - her blood and hair were just where Jack put them."

"Did you show them the video?" Stan anxiously inquired.

"Sure as hell did," Will smugly replied. "It supported my story completely, and I was able to convince them that Justin punching me into the wall knocked out the cameras. Justin is now in the hospital's criminal ward in a body cast, handcuffed to his bed. He's been charged with assault and criminal trespass and conspiracy to commit blackmail. Julie is in jail charged with attempted murder and conspiracy to commit blackmail, and has a $500,000 bond which for some reason no one has been anxious to post for her."

After a good fifteen minutes of further expressions of unmitigated joy Tom got serious. "OK, guys; back to the real world. Stan, I have a completely scorched earth plan for you. Are you game, or do you want to soft pedal things?"

"I want the biggest shit storm in the history of mankind," Stan bellowed, slamming his fist on the conference room tabletop, shaking almost the entire room.

"Don't break my table, dude," Will laughed.

"Sorry," Stan joked, "but I am through with my bitch wife Debbie and everyone who knows about her affair. In the last few weeks I've gotten many sly smiles and snickers behind my back, and I can't take it anymore. I will kill someone unless I get some really sweet revenge."

Tom got a big, evil, shit-eating grin. "I think that what I have in mind might be too intense for you," he sneered.

"Try me," Stan retorted.

After Tom explained his plan Will and Jack curled up their noses. "Oh, gross," they moaned in unison.

"Even I can't successfully do what you want with the emails and texts without getting caught, but I know a guy who lives on the fringes of the law who could - it will cost Will though," Stan said.

"Money is not an issue; my expenditures implementing our little plans are the best money that I've ever spent in my life. Also, one of the facilities that I am a silent partner in and needs to be remodeled anyway is a perfect place to host Tom's proposed event," Will gleefully replied but then winced since too much activity hurt his side with the bullet wound.

"Dudes; I don't mind smearing cum in pussies with a latex-gloved hand, but there is no way that I want to cause guys to ejaculate by sticking my fingers up their assholes and touching a membrane bordering their prostates," Jack said grimacing.

"Out of town prostitutes will take care of that," Will chimed in, "only money is necessary because I'm not sticking my fingers up anyone's asshole either. Can you get enough nitrous oxide, though, Jack?"

"No problem," Jack grinned, "but it will have to be mixed with a little desflurane to do what we want. That also is no problem."

A week later Stan's wife Debbie, her brother, mother, father, and sister-in-law, as well as her fuck buddy Trent, Trent's sister and brother-in-law, and Trent's mother and father, were enjoying drinks in an ornate cozy little private lounge ostensibly to celebrate Trent's upcoming birthday. They didn't notice that the room that they were in had been sealed, or that suddenly Jack, in disguise and serving as the bartender, had left the room.

When the nitrous oxide with desflurane had been flowing into the room for about five minutes, the guests started dropping, those who weighed the least first, and those who weighed more a little later. Once, by viewing the TV connected up to the closed circuit camera, Stan was able to determine that all the partygoers were anesthetized, his little army - all wearing gas masks - entered the room.

An out of town latex-gloved prostitute worked with each of Stan, Tom and Jack - they allowed Will to take a pass since his nose was still bothering him and since his lounge was going to be destroyed. They stripped each of the guests, caused each guy to ejaculate by sticking a finger up his ass to press against the prostate, and then placed the ejaculate in one or more of the female's pussies and smeared some of the female's pussy excretions on the appropriate guy's dick.

Debbie got ejaculate from both her father and brother in her pussy and they got her pussy juice on their dicks; her mother got ejaculate from her brother, and her sister-in-law got ejaculate from her father. Trent's mom and sister each got some of his ejaculate, Trent's mom got some of her son-in-law's ejaculate too, and Trent's sister got some from both Trent and her father in her pussy, with commensurate pussy juices spread on the appropriate cocks.

Stan, Jack and Tom brought in mattresses which covered much of the floor while the prostitutes neatly piled up the guests' clothes in a corner, and then all six of them proceeded to bash most of the glass in the lounge and bust holes in the wallboard and rip the artwork. They put wallboard dust and glass on the hands and bodies of all of the guests, including bruising some of the guys' knuckles.

Stan strategically placed two crumbled printed out emails at parts of the lounge where they would be sure to be found by authorities. The emails announced the third annual "Incest Party." Then Stan and Jack hooked up a powerful suction source to pull the nitrous oxide-desflurane mixture out of the room and the manager of the lounge who worked for Will called the cops to report vandalism and debauchery.

After photographing each of the party-goers posed in oral sex positions, Stan, Jack, Tom, and the prostitutes took off leaving the manager to meet with the cops with Will to back him up if necessary.

Most of the effects of the anesthetic had worn off by the time that the cops were directed to the lounge, and the guests were trying to find their clothes and cover up. When the first CSI there found one of the crumpled up Incest emails and showed it to the manager he went berserk and demanded that the "perverts" be prosecuted not only for vandalism but for their debauchery. The cum leaking out of pussies was readily visible, so the CSI's took and cataloged swabs of all of the female genitalia and all of the male cocks before they let them dress, and then carted all of the party-goers off to jail.

"Somehow" the TV stations and newspapers in the Washington area got ahold of the story and the photographs appeared all over the Internet. The cops didn't believe that none of the party-goers had ever seen the emails and texts on their computers and phones about the "Incest party," all sent to and from Debbie's phone or computer. Nor did they believe that Debbie didn't really rent the lounge or the mattresses with her personal credit card. Even worse, the cops didn't buy their protestations that they didn't have sex with their relatives notwithstanding the DNA tests of the secretions in the pussies and on the cocks.

To say that Debbie, Trent, and their relatives were mortified would be the understatement of the decade. The fact that all of them who had jobs lost them also didn't help their moods or financial situations, especially since they were all sued by the lounge for the damage that "they did," which amounted to $25,000. All except Debbie - the stupid bitch - plead guilty to vandalism and debauchery misdemeanors. They were fined $2500 each, required to contribute to paying off the damage to the lounge, and were placed on probation for two years and had to register as sex offenders.

Idiot Debbie put the state to the expense of a trial despite the fact that, as the ringleader, she could have gotten the same plea deal as the others only with the addition of ninety days in jail and three years' probation instead of two. The jury didn't believe her, and since she was the one who apparently initiated the emails and texts, rented the lounge, and rented the mattresses, the prosecutor asked the jury to throw the book at her. She was fined $20,000 and sentenced to two years in jail and four years' probation after that, and had to register as a sex offender.

Stan never even bothered to see Debbie again, despite a dozen attempts by Debbie to contact him while she was in jail or out on bail before her sentence. Stan's divorce came in immediately after the trial, while she was incarcerated, and she got essentially none from the marital assets except what she was able to hock to help pay her legal fees.

Poor Trent. He had even more bad luck. When he was leaving the unemployment office one rainy day a large masked man mugged him and beat the shit out of him. He told the cops that it might be Stan, however Will and five of his employees swore that Stan was working as an IT consultant at Bronson Commercial Realty at the time of the mugging.

**************

Shortly after Debbie and the other party-goers were arrested the four amigos met at Bronson Commercial Realty again. Stan was so grateful for the efforts of the people who he now considered his best friends ever that he started crying.

imhapless
imhapless
3,666 Followers