Who is Jessica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made it up to my room and jumped on my bed and flayed around for a few seconds. Fuck this is so embarrassing but also the rush I was getting from doing this made me so excited. I collected myself and went about looking for a swimsuit. I looked around for a little while and found a few pairs of swim trunks but I was after something else.

A year or two ago Derrick bought me a speedo swimsuit as a joke. Telling me I needed to wear it to the pool and "get some" because that's his solution to everything. I finally found it, thanking my past self for not throwing it away. I slid the speedo on and checked myself in the mirror. It was so tiny. The speedo itself was simple, black with blue running through it like cracks. It actually looked pretty good on me. I didn't have much to fill out the front but I wasn't worried about it.

I wrapped a towel around my lower body and calmed my nerves. This was going to be the most skin I have ever shown anyone. I walked down stairs and waved to Dad as I passed by making my way out to the pool in the backyard. He was sitting on the couch with a drink in hand. I tried putting some extra sway in my hips but it was hard to do without making it completely obvious.

As I got outside I stood next to one of the lounge chairs and before I could chicken out I pulled off the towel revealing my tiny bathing suit. A moment later I heard Dad from inside yell "fuck". I poked my head back into the living room from the large windowed doors.

"You ok Daddy?" I asked, seeing the source of the yell. He had dropped his drink and it spilled all over the floor.

He looked up at me briefly and then immediately looked back down. The glass was still intact so it wouldn't take much to clean it up. "yeah yeah i'm fine just dropped my drink, go back outside I'll clean this up." He said looking down the whole time.

"OK Daddy" I said, trying my best to say that word as much as possible. I wanted him to think of the porn video he watched each time I said it. I pulled back, closed the door and walked back to the edge of the pool. I made sure to stretch before getting in. Stretching my arms high above my head for a few seconds. Bending at the waist with my legs spread to stretch my hamstrings. All right in front of the doors.

I made sure to drag out my stretching session before sitting down on the lounge chair and looking at my phone for a minute or two. I then decided I wanted a drink out by the pool so I walked back into the house, but Dad was not where I left him. The spill had been hastily wiped up. There were still ice cubes on the floor and Dad was nowhere in sight. I walked Into the kitchen and he was still nowhere. I decided to try his room. I walked up the stairs as quietly as I possibly could. And heard moaning again coming from his room.

I pressed my ear to the door gently and heard my Dad moaning and a soft skin on skin slapping noise. He was jerking off again and I smiled feeling my cock instantly get hard. I reached down and rubbed my cock through my speedo listening. I kept my ear pressed to the door and I heard him moan out "mmm oh fuck...Shawn." I took everything I had not to scream out. He was jerking off thinking about me! It was true. Dad was attracted to me, he wanted to fuck me!

I kept rubbing my cock through my suit and heard him grunting louder and louder until he let out a loud moan "oh fuuuuck take it." He moaned out and I lost it. I came hard in my swimsuit and had to bite down hard on my free hand to not scream out. I recovered from my orgasm and had to move fast. I quickly and quietly pulled myself away and went down the stairs. I heard his door open right as I made it to the bottom of the stairs. I ran to the double doors leading outside and pulled one open and shut it behind me as quietly as I could before jumping into the pool.

The cold water was like ice on my flushed and hot body but it washed away my flushed face and any trace of cum on me.

I was still coming down from the high of knowing Daddy wanted me and my hard orgasm when he opened the door in his own swim trunks and came out. "Hey Shawn, I thought I'd take a dip with you. That ok?" He asked, pulling off his shirt and tossing it on the other lounge chair.

"Of course Daddy I'd love to have you come in with me." I said picking my words carefully. Daddy smiled and nodded before cannonballing into the pool. I laughed and kicked away from the splash but he came up out of the water and splashed me anyway. We went back and forth splashing each other for a few minutes which turned into Dad grabbing me and tossing me a few feet. It amazed me he could still do that but I guess I'm not that big and he's pretty strong. The play wrestling went on for a bit longer. His hands grabbing my waist or legs or anywhere really sent electric charges through me so strongly I was afraid I'd electrify the pool.

It all ended with him hugging me from behind. His arms wrapped tightly around me, his nose buried in my hair as he bent over me and his growing bulge pressed against my ass. I loved every second of it and I could feel him getting hard before he pulled away and said something about having some work to do. He quickly got out of the pool leaving me there with the memory of his cock pressed against my ass.

I got out of the pool myself and dried off. Sitting out on the lounge chair for a good thirty minutes or so to get a bit of a tan before heading inside. Dad was in his office, no doubt trying to work away his feelings as he's been known to do. I headed up to my room and laid down in bed and quickly fell asleep.

I woke up after a few hours and checked the clock. It was about time for dinner. I got dressed, this time in an over large tee shirt that actually used to be Dad's. I sometimes wore it with my trademark basketball shorts but this time I decided to wear just the tee shirt and a pair of tight fitting boxers.

I headed downstairs and into the living room. Dad was sitting down watching a football game when I came in and he did a double take looking at me but besides that, made no mention of my outfit.

"Hey Daddy, what are you wanting to do for dinner?" I asked and sat down on the other end of the sofa. Dad looked over at me and I felt his eyes run up my legs before answering.

"I was thinking about ordering a pizza, how about it?" He asked.

"Oh that sounds amazing Daddy. Could we order from Dominics? That place has the best cheese sticks!" I said, looking over at him. He just smiled and nodded, pulling his cell phone from his pocket.

Ten minutes later the pizza was ordered and we were back to watching football. "Hey Dad? Could we maybe watch a movie or something?" I asked. Football Wasn't bad and I knew a little about it just by listening and watching the occasional game with Dad but it was not my favorite.

"Yeah sure buddy, what did you have in mind?" He asked, grabbing the remote. I smiled and told him about a new release that Derrick recommended. It was a funny looking comedy about a guy having to adopt his niece. As the movie began to play I scooted closer to Dad and snuggled up close to him like I did a long time ago. He kinda shifted as I did and I looked up at him.

"Is this ok Daddy?" I asked, putting my head on his shoulder.

"Y... yeah of course." He said a little strained and I snuggled in closer. Pressing my body against his side.

The movie started out innocently enough, however what Daddy didn't know was I knew about this movie already and I heard it opened up with a pretty erotic gay sex scene. The main character of the movie was gay but it didn't say anything about it in the trailer so it was a surprise to a lot of people so of course a lot of people were talking about it online. But Dad never paid any attention to that stuff so I knew it would be a surprise to him too. What's even better is the sex was between an older guy, the main character, and a much younger guy, his neighbor.

The scene started with two people panting over an establishing shot of a cityscape and then changed to show the older man giving it to the younger one from behind.

"Oh my." I said as the scene played out and I felt Daddy go ridged in his seat. "Wow" I said under my breath with a hint of awe in my voice. Trying to let him know I was glued to the scene as he put it before. I squirmed a little in my seat. The scene and being pressed against Daddy was starting to turn me on. I quickly glanced at Dad and he was glued to the scene as well. I looked down and saw that he was starting to get hard.

"Wow that older guy is really hot" I said under my breath just loud enough that I know Daddy heard me because he shifted a little

"Oh yeah? You uh, you like older guys Shawn?" He said trying his best to be casual but failing measurably.

"Oh God that wasn't supposed to be out loud geez. But to answer the question, yes. I like older guys. Guys my age are too immature" I said pressing myself to Daddy's side a little harder. "I think I would want a guy like you Daddy" I said and nearly exploded from embarrassment. I can't believe I came right out and said it. And neither could he, judging from his reaction. He looked down at me with a shocked face and I looked back up at him innocently. "You know, mature, caring, nice, sweet, ruggedly good looking and loaded. The perfect guy." I said with a grin making it seem like a big joke. He visibly relaxed and chuckled.

"Yeah I guess I'm a gay boy's dream." He said, again trying to make a joke and failing. All I could think of was he had no idea how right he was. But I just chuckled at the bad joke and we kept watching. The sex scene lasted all of five minutes and then went on to the rest of the movie. The movie no longer interested me at all. My focus was completely on Dad. Looking for every subtle move, every little twitch trying to figure out what he was thinking. I couldn't tell what he was thinking at all but I know his cock was still swollen.

"Hey Daddy...have you ever thought of being with a guy?" I said, trying to force the topic. He went rigid again. This time the change was so drastic I almost jumped. He was stiff as a board and stammered as he answered

"Oh I, no... I mean I... You know... it's not... I mean like what... what do you mean?" He was finally able to ask.

"Just what I asked. Have you. Ever thought. Of fucking a man." I said while pausing in my sentence making sure he knew exactly what I meant. His eyes went wide at my use of the word fuck.

"Shawn, while I appreciate you being more yourself around me, that is a very inappropriate question to ask. You shouldn't be asking me about that." He said without the fire in his voice you would expect to hear since he was admonishing me.

"Oh come on Daddy it's just us and obviously I have thought about it... Although I wouldnt be doing the fucking." I said and blushed deeply but giggled as well. I was on a high I couldn't quite describe. I was ready and I wanted it.

"Shawn!" Dad gasped and looked at me like he had never seen me before.

"What? It's true haha. And besides I told you I was going to be my real self around you now that you know. And my real self is a horny virgin who knows he's a bottom." I said looking up at him smiling a little but with a look that told him I'm serious. Dad swallowed hard and looked down at me.

"Shawn I don't think..." he started but I cut him off.

"Come on Daddy I'm just curious. It's natural to think about it when someone close to you comes out. Have you ever thought of having sex with a guy? Maybe someone younger?" I said adding to my question. Looking up at him. Doing my best to make my expression one of innocent curiosity and unbridled lust.

Daddy was breathing heavier now and his bulge had grown a bit more. He looked down at me and I could see it in his eyes. He wanted me just as badly as I wanted him. "I mean... I guess I have thought about it recently." He finally admitted and I could tell he was leaning in, ever so slightly. I slowly started leaning up to him as well. Our lips were just a few inches away when the doorbell rang and Dad jumped up like there was an explosion.

"The pizzas here!" Dad shouted, jumping up and rushing away. I was left on the couch breathing hard. That sudden burst of energy scared the shit out of me and I was also very frustrated. We were so close I could practically taste his lips but I didn't get what I wanted.

Dad came back into the living room carrying a few pizza boxes and kept going into the Kitchen. After a few moments and some noise coming from the kitchen I heard him call "Come get your pizza Shawn. I'm gonna have to skip the rest of the movie. I just remembered I have a deadline on this project I'm working on." He said and took a plate with a few slices into his office and closed the door.

Fucking pizza guy. We were so close! But I was not going to be denied. I finished the movie downstairs. It was actually really good and heartwarming. I ate maybe half of a slice of pizza and a few cheese sticks before getting up and going to Dad's office door. I called from outside the room. "I'm going to bed Daddy, goodnight. I love you". Dad responded from the other side of the door that he loved me too and he would see me in the morning. Little did he know it was going to be sooner than that.

I went up to my room and waited. I knew what I had to do. I knew Dad was into me like I was to him and I was going to force the issue. Before the night was over I was going to get what I wanted. I went about preparing myself. I got completely undressed and hopped into the shower. Shaving what little body hair i had, paying special attention to my pubic area. I shaved all the hair away except for a little landing strip. I checked myself in the mirror and loved how I looked.

I went to do my hair next. Using a blow dryer and making sure it looked nice and silky. I grabbed a pair of hair ties I had and pulled my hair into pigtails. I was going all out tonight. After my hair I decided to work on my ass. I know I needed to be prepared so I grabbed my butt plugs and lube. I made sure to use a lot of the lube and I worked the smallest plug into my ass first. Next was my outfit. I chose my school girl outfit again as he already saw me in it so that's what he would have been imagining before. I took my time and put everything on making sure it was perfect.

I was so turned on by this point. There was no going back and no stopping me. I continued to wait. After an hour with the small plug in I pulled it out and worked the medium plug in. It hurt at first but oh did it feel good. By the time I had finished getting ready an hour had passed and in that time I had heard Dad's door shut. It was time.

I took a deep breath. Checking myself over again and slowly left my room. I was trembling like crazy. I could barely breathe from the nerves but I forced myself to keep walking. I finally made it to his room and I reached out taking the knob in my hand and I slowly turned the knob. The knob turned with my hand and I pushed the door open quietly.

Daddy was laying on his bed and I heard gentle snoring and smiled. Dad was a pretty heavy sleeper so I knew my plan would work but for how long?

I slowly crept forward and made it to his bed and climbed in. This was it. I was in Daddy's bed and I wasn't leaving until either he fucked me or kicked me out of the house.

I reached up and pulled the blanket down his body exposing him. He was just in a pair of boxers and I reached out placing my hand on his crotch. The heat was immediate and intense. I felt his soft cock through his boxers and it started to grow. I savored every little feeling. As his cock grew it forced its way out of his boxers through the front and started standing on its own.

I grabbed his bare cock and I thought my hand was going to melt. I bit my bottom lip and started slowly stroking that magnificent piece of meat. I couldn't really see it in the dark room but the feeling was incredible. I had never touched a cock besides my own and this one was so much bigger and heavier.

Daddy started to stir and I kept stroking. I gently laid down next to him while I stroked his cock lovingly and I leaned in and gently kissed him on the lips. It took a minute but I felt him respond slowly, kissing me back. I opened my mouth and slid my tongue out and against his lips. He opened his mouth as well and our tongues touched. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan and then his eyes flew open and he pulled his face away "what the fuck! Shawn is that you?" He said freaking out a bit, still groggy from sleep

I quickly responded trying to comfort him "Yes, Daddy it's me it's ok just relax." I said and he seemed to calm down for a second before his cock throbbed in my hand and he jumped up and off the bed turning on the light next to his bed.

The light sprang to life revealing me in my slutty schoolgirl outfit, pigtails and a hard cock poking out beneath my skirt. Dad stared at me for a few seconds dumbfounded and I sat up on my knees looking at him "Hi Daddy" I said in my best slutty voice.

"Sh...Shawn what are you..." He trailed off and I kept looking at him. His cock bounced a little with his heart beat.

"Daddy....I know you've been thinking about me lately. I know you want me. I want you too. Please let me be your sissy Daddy. "I said and slowly slid from the bed and onto my knees in front of him.

There I was kneeling in front of my Dad and his big hard cock. Dressed like a slut and fully offering myself to my father so he could take me and turn me into a sissy slut just for him.

I could see the wheels turning, the war waging in his mind but his cock never dipped. I just looked up at him and opened my mouth wide. I had made my case. I had done everything I could and now it was up to him

An eternity passed before he took a step forward, put a hand on my head and pushed his cock into my mouth. I sealed my lips around it and moaned out loudly looking up at him and started sucking like my life depended on it.

Daddy closed his eyes and leaned his head back as I started pushing my head down, taking more of his cock into my mouth. I sucked hard and made sure to swirl my tongue around as much of his cock as I could. This was way better than my dildo. I reached up and gently cupped his balls and I started to play with them. Massaging them and rubbing them. Knowing they were the balls I came from added another level of depravity to my act and I sucked harder on his cock.

I looked up at Daddy and he looked down at me. The lust in his eyes was obvious but there was something else there too. Still to this day I can't fully describe It. The best way I can say it is he looked almost feral.

Daddy's cock was huge, even bigger than I thought. It was at least 8 inches and felt as big around as a soda can. There was no way I could take the whole thing in my mouth the first time so I reached up with my last free hand and started stroking the part of his cock not in my mouth. I was going at it like a bitch in heat and loving every second.

"Fuuuuck that feels so good Shawn" Daddy said in a moan. He stared down at me as I looked up at him trying my best not to break eye contact. Another minute passed before he groaned and pulled himself away from me. I was disappointed and scared for a second, thinking this was it, he came to his senses, but the look in his eye told me differently.

Daddy reached down and grabbed me roughly by one arm and stood me up pushing me against the bed. I crawled up onto it and he followed me. He pushed my head to the mattress and pulled my ass into the air. I wiggled my hips at him shaking my ass "Mmmmm is Daddy gonna fuck his slutty sissy son now?" I said in my best sexy voice.

Daddy spanked my ass hard. The impact sent a blot of lightning through my body. He left his hand on my ass, squeezing it and got behind me. "You're damn right I am you little slut." He said back, giving my other cheek a slap. I felt his fingers on the plug and he slowly worked it out of my ass and replaced it with two of his fingers.