Who is Raphael Garza? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as Kathy stood in front of the mirror checking her stockings, turning to see them from every angle. Once she had the stockings positioned to her satisfaction, Kathy opened one of the drawers in the dresser and got her makeup case. Then Kathy sat down at the vanity and started putting her makeup on. It was pure torture to watch Kathy sitting there in that sexy underwear while she made herself even more beautiful, when I knew she wasn't doing it for me.

I had to get up and walk around the room as I tried to calm myself down. I was so angry that I had trouble thinking. Nothing made sense to me. I considered the idea that Kathy might be doing this to me as punishment for some perceived wrong, but I knew I hadn't done anything wrong. I also knew that if we had a problem, Kathy would have talked to me before she would do anything this crazy. Finally, I just gave up. I knew that I was going to have to wait until I could talk to Kathy before I could even begin to understand what was happening.

When Kathy finished with her makeup, she looked at her reflection for a long time. She must have liked what she saw because she was smiling as she got up and walked to the closet. Kathy took a black spaghetti strap cocktail dress off a hanger and slipped it on over her head. The little black dress looked great on Kathy and knowing what she was wearing under that dress made her look even sexier. The fact that she was dressed that way for another man was killing me.

For the next few minutes, Kathy paced nervously around the room and then finally seeming to make a decision she picked up the phone and started to make a call. She punched in a few numbers and then stopped. "I can't call him now," she said to herself and then put the phone down.

I wondered who Kathy had been about to call. Could it have been me? What stopped her? If she had called me, I could have put an end to my nightmare. I checked the time again. It was 11:25 PM. Whatever Kathy was going to do had already happened. It had started three hours and fifty-five minutes earlier when Kathy left her room to meet her sleazy Latin lover in the hotel lobby.

My hand was throbbing, my stomach was burning, and I felt completely lost as I watched Kathy move down the short hallway that led to the door. A few seconds later, I heard the sound of her door opening and then closing behind her. The video faded to black, and a note appeared on the screen telling me that the show would begin again in fifteen minutes. Then the timer appeared on the screen.

For the next fifteen minutes, I wondered how my loving wife, the woman I had loved and trusted for the last twelve years, could be doing this to me, to us. Kathy isn't that stupid, at least I never thought she was. She is kind and generous, thoughtful and helpful, not mean-spirited or malicious. She is a little gullible at times because she was too trusting, but Kathy's main weakness had always been her inability to say no to anyone that needed help. I had to believe that somehow, Raphael had played on Kathy's sympathy, but I still couldn't believe that she could be seduced so easily by such an obvious slime ball.

I did manage to eat a sandwich to settle my stomach down at least a little, but every time I thought about what I might be watching when the video started again, my stomach would begin to roll.

WEDNESDAY 11:40 PM EASTERN TIME

At exactly 11:40 the video started again. The scene was the interior of the same room that I had seen on Tuesday night. No one was in the room, but I knew that there soon would be. Studying the room again while waiting for Kathy and the walking dead man to return, I noticed a digital clock on a table next to the sofa that I hadn't seen the previous night. The time on the clock was 11:14 PM. That meant that instead of being four hours old, like the video of Kathy in her hotel room, this new video feed I was watching was only about twenty-five minutes old.

I had just realized the time difference in the video segments when I heard the sound of a door opening. I felt a lump in my throat; my heart began beating hard and fast, and my hands felt cold and clammy. I was afraid that I might start hyperventilating and pass out, but I managed to force myself to keep my breathing under control. Raphael was holding Kathy's hand as he led here into the room. The asshole stopped in front of the camera and kissed Kathy's hand and then left her standing alone as he moved out of the picture for a minute. I couldn't help but admire Kathy's simple beauty as she just stood quietly and waited for that worm to return.

Suddenly, music began to play. Raphael stepped up behind Kathy, wrapped his arms around her, pulled her back against his chest and began swaying back and forth to the music. They stayed like that for one whole song then Raphael turned Kathy around to face him and kissed her. Kathy's response seemed to me to be less than enthusiastic. When he kissed her a second time, I saw very little change in her demeanor. Raphael looked at her and asked if something was wrong and Kathy said, "No. It's just that, well, I am still a little uncomfortable."

Raphael stepped back and looked into Kathy's eyes. "You're not having second thoughts are you?"

"No. It's just that this will be the first time I have been with another man since I met Walt. I promised to stay with you tonight and I will, but I just need a moment to calm myself.

Raphael said, "That's okay." He took Kathy's hand and led her over to the sofa. "Why don't we sit for a while?"

The two of them sat down, Raphael took both of Kathy's hands into his and then kissed each hand. "I am so thankful to you for being here with me tonight. I know this is difficult for you, but you know that you are my salvation. You are so kind and generous; you deserve to be treated special, and that is what I plan to do."

"Why can't you see what this asshole is doing?" I screamed at my computer screen. I was so angry that I had to get up and walk around the room. Listening to that weasel as he played his game with my wife was making me crazy. If he only knew how badly I wanted to kill him, he would quit his seduction and run away in fear. "I will find you, and you will pay, asshole."

When I had calmed down enough that I was able to sit down and look at the computer screen again, I saw Raphael put his arm around Kathy's shoulders and pull her close. He gave her a gentle kiss, just barely brushing his lips against hers and said, "You are so beautiful that you make my heavy heart feel lighter."

The slimy bastard kissed Kathy several more times. At first, it looked as though Kathy was just letting the asshole kiss her but she was soon returning his kisses with passion. The kissing continued for some time, and Raphael had begun massaging Kathy's breasts. Raphael reached behind Kathy, unzipped her dress and slipped the straps off her shoulders.

"Why don't you take the dress off and let me see how beautiful you look," the shit bag said.

Kathy didn't say a word as she stood up and let her dress drop to the floor; she picked it up and laid it on the arm of a chair.

"Stand there and just let me look at you," Raphael said.

Kathy stood in front of the dip shit and did a slow turn. "What do you think?"

"You look so wonderfully sexy. The bra and panties you are wearing are exactly like the ones my Isabel used to wear for our special nights. Seeing you in them brings back such wonderful memories," Raphael said.

While he was talking, I noticed that scum sucking bastard had opened his pants and released his already erect cock from his shorts. When Kathy turned back toward Raphael, she saw his exposed cock and just looked at it for a moment.

Raphael said, "Kathy, come sit with me."

Kathy sat down next to Raphael, and he took her hand, placed it on his cock and guided her hand up and down on his shaft. Raphael kissed Kathy, and then whispered something in her ear. I couldn't hear what he said to her, but Kathy looked at him for a moment, and then she bent down and kissed his cock. She ran her tongue around the head in a circular motion before taking his disgusting flesh tube into her mouth. From the expression on the pervert's face, I could tell he was enjoying the oral attention Kathy was giving him. I sat there watching as my wife was giving that worthless bottom feeder a blowjob, and I felt as if my spine was going to snap from the tension that was building in my body.

It only took Kathy five minutes to make Raphael climax. She took his whole load into her mouth, and then she spit it out into her hand. Raphael handed her a box of tissues from the table next to the sofa, and Kathy used them to clean the mess from her hands.

"Why don't we retire to the bedroom?" Raphael said as he took Kathy by the hand and helped her off the sofa.

When they left the room, the screen went black for only a few seconds and then a new picture appeared, this time it showed the interior of a bedroom.

I sat trying to control my breathing and heart rate. I wondered how much more of this I was going to have to watch. Have to watch? I didn't have to watch any of it, and I didn't want to, but for some reason, I could not turn away.

The two of them came into the room and stopped next to the bed. Raphael moved behind Kathy and began kissing her neck. Kathy tipped her head to the side to expose her neck to him while he reached around her and cupped her breasts in his hands. The little black bra Kathy was wearing opened in the front. Raphael unsnapped it, and Kathy let it slide off her shoulders and drop to the floor. Then Raphael began to massage the bare flesh of Kathy's breasts with his disgusting hands. If this had been a porn video, this might have been a very erotic scene, but since it was my wife the slimy fucker had his hands on, the scene was making me sick.

Raphael moved his hands down Kathy's body and hooked his thumbs into the elastic of her panties. As he pulled her panties down, Raphael got down on his knees and began to kiss the exposed flesh of Kathy's bottom. With her panties around her ankles, Kathy leaned forward and supported herself against the bed as Raphael pressed his tongue into the cleft of her ass.

Once again, I had to get up and walk around the room to calm myself. The pressure in my chest was building to the point that it made me feel like like I might explode. I went into the bathroom, splashed cold water on my face and then just stared at myself in the mirror for a minute. "What are you going to do about this?" I said aloud. "I will find him, and I will kill him."

When I went back into my office and sat down at the computer again, Kathy was on the bed, lying on her back with her knees up and Raphael was climbing up on the bed between her legs. As he leaned forward, Kathy spread her legs wide to give him access to her sweet mound. Raphael turned out to be an enthusiastic pussy eater, and I could see that his efforts were having an effect on Kathy: it wasn't very long before she began to climax. Normally, Kathy is vocal and animated during her orgasm, but this time she wasn't. It seemed as if she was trying to minimize the effect of her orgasm without much success. She reminded me of someone trying not to scream during that first long drop on a roller coaster.

When Kathy's orgasm passed, Raphael moved on top of Kathy, and I watched as he pushed himself inside her and began pumping his cock into that most special place that I thought would always belong only to me. Raphael had pretty good staying power, and brought Kathy to a second orgasm. Unlike the first one this time Kathy let herself go. I can tell you that watching another man give the woman you love an orgasm is not much fun.

Raphael lasted a few minutes after Kathy's orgasm then he yelled, "I'm coming, baby."

He quickened his pace, and I could tell that he was spewing his seed where only mine should be. When Raphael finished ejaculating inside Kathy, he rolled off her and lay by her side. Then, to my horror, the camera zoomed in to show a close-up of Kathy's pussy. I could clearly see her cum matted pubic hair and a drip of semen forming on the lips of her freshly fucked pussy. The camera held the shot for about a minute and then pulled back.

Raphael put his arm around Kathy, pulled her close and kissed her, and then they both just lay there. I watched for a while, and it appeared that Kathy had fallen asleep. Raphael pulled a blanket up to cover them and turned off the lights. It looked like whatever they planned to do; they had done, and now they were going to sleep. With nothing more happening on the screen I once again became aware of how much my hand hurt. I felt torn. Should I stay and monitor the video feed for anything more or should I go to the emergency room? The pain in my hand made the decision for me. I turned off my camera and went to the hospital.

To be continued...