Who is the Bigger Slut

Story Info
My wife visits… finds out about my addiction.
2.4k words
3.94
29.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That whole experience was just over 10 years ago. My firm landed a contract to install equipment in the steel mills outside Chicago in Gary IN. Leslie and I had been married 5 years. The work required me to stay in the area leaving only weekends for us to get together.

I had reservations about leaving Leslie alone for all that time. She had been fucking other men for a few years by then and it was definitely the way we enjoyed our time together. Being away so long would certainly test our relationship. To be honest I was worried that she might find someone else and we might grow apart.

The first month was hectic. It seemed I was working around the clock. I made an effort to try and call Leslie daily but many times it was too late or too early. Many times it would go to voice and I would leave a message to call back. If I was in the mill there would be no cell reception so we ended up playing phone tag. Our calls became less frequent and we both began to rely on the once or twice monthly weekend visits to catch up.

It was during this time I discovered the adult theater. (You can read about my experience in Glory Hole Adventures)

I had become bolder about approaching guys there to see if they wanted to visit me at my place. That is how Sam and I started getting together. I had the pleasure of sucking his cock a few times. Our relationship developed one evening as we left the place. He was certainly a man you would want to meet. An ex-Marine, 6'5 around 280 lbs, a big man, black and oh such a lovely cock.

He followed me into the parking lot and got my attention when he said, "I have seen you in the mill. You a consultant?"

That was the first time anyone had recognized me from elsewhere. It shocked me a little. I had just sucked this guy off 10 minutes earlier and now he was trying to place me in the mill.

My first reaction was to deny but I knew that was stupid.

"Yeah, I am installing equipment there."

We stood and talked a bit and then he said he had to go, wife was waiting. I made a quick decision, that came back later to haunt me, and gave him my card and said "Give me a call if you ever want to get together."

Sam called and we got together regularly. The man was a sexual dynamo. Hardly two days passed when he didn't come by for me to suck his cock or fuck depending on his mood.

Leslie had been flying into Midway airport 1 or 2 weekends a month and we would spend 3 nights in Chicago and she would fly back to Toronto. She was quite interested in seeing my place in Indiana and so we decided the next time she flew down we would spend the weekend at my townhouse.

She flew into Midway on a Thursday evening. I drove to pick her up and we stopped at a restaurant on the way back to my place. We had a couple of martinis and shared a bottle of red wine with our steaks. It was about a 1/2 hour drive back to my place. As we drove to my place she took my cock out and was stroking me as I drove..... It was too much for me. I told her I was going to cum and she went down on me and took me in her mouth swallowing my cum as I burst into her mouth.

We got to my rental, it was a new townhouse. I told her everyone living there was like me, single or married guys working in the industries in the area.

I grabbed her bag and we went in.

She was still in a party mood and asked me to open up a bottle of wine. She took her bag and went to have a quick shower and changed into a negligee. It was one of her favorites, a silvery white, lacy....wide open v down to the top of her belly showing a good amount of her breasts. It came to just below her bum. She said she had bought it especially for me. I had convinced her to have her breasts enhanced, and had given her the procedure as a 30th birthday present. She said she wanted to make sure I could see I got my money's worth. 😚

We sat on the sofa and snuggled up and chatted. We kissed and drank our wine. I could tell she wanted to fuck but it takes me quite awhile to recover. After the play in the car I was finished..

It was nice cuddling and kissing, I had missed her.

It was around 11 PM when there was a knock at the door. I know I looked agitated and not too anxious to answer the door.

She asked, "Who would that be?"

I just shook my head. Another knock and I got up. I knew it was going to be Sam. He often stopped after his late shift for a blowjob or more.

I left the living room to answer the door.

I opened the door and just stared at him.

"What do you want?"

"I want to meet that slut you have told me so much about."

I have to say here that my relationship with Leslie had been at quite a low point. I knew she had been dating and fucking guys, back in Toronto, while I was doing the same in Indiana.

I made the mistake of telling Sam about her and our relationship during pillow talk after we fucked. He wanted to know all about Leslie. Starting from when we married, the start of meeting other men and Leslie's appetite for sex.

I had told him last week that Leslie was visiting me this weekend so he wasn't to come around.

He walked past me into the living room. I could tell Leslie was shocked to see we had company as he entered.

Leslie looked puzzled as I made the introductions. I said I knew Sam from my work in the steel mills. Standing next to Sam I realized how much bigger he was. Sam was 6'5 maybe 280 lbs and as black as Leslie's negligee was white. He had such a pleasant easy way about him. I could see Leslie was quickly attracted to him. He sat on the sofa right next to her. They easily chatted and he revealed to her that he was 42, a deacon at a local church, married with 5 kids.

I went to the refrigerator and got him a beer and Leslie more wine.

Sam sat on the sofa smiling at Leslie and said, "Rob talks non stop about you and I can see why."

She smiled back at him and asked, "What does he say? I hope it is all good." Sam looked at me and smiled. Leslie said, "Oh? I saw that. What has he said?"

Sam smiled and said, "Rob has told me about some of your adventures. You sound like a woman I would really enjoy."

She laughed if not uneasily, "Oh god, what has he told you?"

Clarence looked at her, his leg against her bare one, and said, "Well in one word, slut!"

She was shocked....and pulled away from Sam glaring at me standing in the kitchen doorway.

"What the fuck is going on here? "

I looked at the floor. I couldn't bear to meet her eyes.

She turned to Sam, his eyes bright, laughing.

"Relax Leslie....we both know that isn't a bad thing. I have enjoyed hearing about some of your adventures. It sure sounds like you have had fun. You left Rob in the dust."

I heard her laugh. I knew that sarcastic laugh. She said, "Oh I know what's going on here. Is Rob setting me up with you?".

"In a way. I didn't want to miss the chance to meet you. Mmm and you look so tasty tonight." He slowly ran his hand along her bare leg.

I knew it wasn't a set up. Sam was bulling himself into our lives. Leslie's initial reaction dissipated as Sam ran his huge hand along her bare leg.

"What if he is? Interested?"

I looked at her and those hard nipples was all I needed to see that she found the whole situation exciting. She was dressed to fuck and it was obvious I wasn't going to be able to.

She said, "Ahhh so is this a setup?"

I was quick to say no. "I didnt invite him here."

Sam continued to run his hand along her bare thigh. smiling, "Who cares. I think you are absolutely stunning."

I watched them, seeing the change in Leslie's attitude as she became willing and enjoying Sam's caresses. She had been having sex with different men while I was in Indiana. It was a low point in our relationship. While we lived together I was aware, and to be honest enjoyed, all the men she dated. Since being in Indiana I had little idea of her actions.

I wasn't very forthcoming about my addiction to the glory holes either and how I met Sam and the others. I had told Sam about many of the encounters Leslie and I had as well as her taste for going solo. The picture of Leslie topless in Jamaica, that I had on my dresser, was a favourite of his.

Sam stood up and taking her hand said, "Come on...."

He lifted her off the sofa and she gave no resistance. They went to my bedroom leaving the door open. I watched as he turned to her, pushing her up against the wall and holding her hands above her head kissing her. His other hand went to her breasts, cupping and squeezing them. His tongue pushed into her mouth and I watched her greedily suck on it. Her leg wrapped around his.

It didn't take much to get Leslie going and I watched her respond to Sam's rough handling of her. I could tell she had wanted to fuck since she got off the plane and here was a huge black man wanting and ready to fuck her. I wasn't expecting her to complain.

He was aggressive with her, his hands moving up under her negligee, pulling it off over her head.

"Oh momma, you are one fine looking white bitch." he said as he bent down sucking and licking her erect nipples.

He spun her around throwing her on the bed. Leslie laughed and ran her hands over her breasts, spreading her legs. I watched as he pulled his shirt off over his head, a little soft around his middle but still in good shape. He undid his belt and unzipped his jeans dropping them to the floor. His boxers were stretched holding that huge cock from bursting out. The same cock that I had many hours of fun with.

Leslie lay on the bed, running her hands down the inside of her thighs in anticipation, watching Sam undress. I am sure I heard her growl.

He didn't waste any time. His cock was hard and as big as I had ever seen it. He moved in between Leslie's legs, his hands going immediately for her luscious tits. She put her hands on each side of his head and pulled him towards her, to kiss. My eyes were fixed on his cock as he pushed it against her wet willing cunt.

The contrast of his black body against her white one coupled with a cock that looked like a baseball bat was erotic enough.

Her pussy didn't give much resistance as he pushed his cock in. It seemed to open and invite him in. There was no short pushes. He slid right in to his balls, all 10 inches of his cock. It crossed my mind that she had been entertaining some big guys in Toronto too.

Leslie wrapped her legs around Sam's hips and I watched her dig her heels into him, taking him as deep as he could go. This wasn't sweet sex. They fucked like animals. He pounded her pussy with his cock, covering her with bites and suck marks. On her tits, her neck, her shoulders. Leslie gave it right back., grabbing his nipples and twisting them hard.

In one motion he flipped her around so that she was riding his cock cowgirl. Torturing her nipples with his fingers as she lifted herself up and dropping herself on his cock, over and over again.

With a howl she orgasmed, a string of racist obscenities as she did. I had never heard her speak like that. It only drove Sam to fuck her harder, his hips raising up off the bed with each thrust.

I heard him start to growl and as he came he called out, "Going to fill that slutty cunt you white slut bitch." He did. Leslie ground her pussy on his cock, twisting her hips as he came deep in her.

When he finished she collapsed onto his chest, her arms around him, giving him little kisses.

I was still standing in the doorway and had a good view of his cock in her pussy. It was a creamy mess and as he shrunk and fell out of her pussy a stream of cum drained out.

I was so hard watching them. I touched myself and I came in my pyjama pants.

They lay there, kissing, touching, whispering to each other.

I turned and went into the bathroom to clean myself.

I heard Sam get up, putting his clothes on. I looked in and Leslie was laying on her back, her legs still spread watching him get dressed.

Sam looked at me and said, "Have to get home before the wife gets suspicious."

Turning to Leslie he said, "Well baby, should I come back?"

Leslie purred and said, "Of course."

Sam walked past me smiling and headed to the door. I followed him and I was going to say something but didn't.

I locked the door behind him and went back to the bedroom.

Leslie was still in the same position, on her back, her legs spread, her fingers playing in the sloppy mess of her pussy. I stood there watching her. I had seen this scene many times and was not surprised when she said, "Come on baby, make me cum again."

I crawled on the bed between her legs and buried my face into that sloppy cunt, my tongue driving in to that deep mess that Sam had left.