Who Knew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the dildo in her pussy begin to eject itself, followed by its mate in her ass. It was as if their toys were obedient, programmed, and executing their designated instructions. The feeling of relaxation, total release, and utterly satiated sexual demand, brought her down like a feather on a pillow. She never knew when the feelings ended and the real world returned.

Inter-Continental Hotel, Los Angeles, Room 1712

Mark opened the door when he heard the knock. He was so horny all day it was difficult to work. He had fucked a "Stew" in the lav and stolen her panties. If he were still in college he would have a year-winning story of accomplishment. Since he was not, but married and over thirty, he was simply hot as hell for more.

The two of them, Mark and Beth, had decided to meet early. He blew off dinner with the client at the last minute, feeling ill. He couldn't wait to get back to the hotel and Beth.

Beth, standing in the doorway, was stunning, not so much for her beauty at that moment, but for her makeup and dress. She had her long straight hair back in a tight "do" that made her younger. Her dress was maroon and tightly knit, so much so as to create curves if there weren't any already there. But of course, Beth had curves and this dress brought them out like a full moon on a clear night. She was wearing very high heels with calf high cross straps. These were over a sheer set of hose, obviously held up by a garter belt that Mark could see traces of through their imprint on the tight dress.

Beth spun around on her toes. "You like?"

Mark was shocked at her appearance. Gone was the conservative look that she would meet him in to have dinner. Gone was the low heeled look that would discourage rather than attract attention to her. Here was the hot look of Beth, slut and sex goddess in one. Here as one helluva night's fun, waiting and ready to happen.

"I'll take that low hanging jaw as a 'Yes,' then," She said, and strutted by him into his room. "We're eating in tonight, Mr. So you better break out the menu." It was early, but Beth had planned every aspect of this evening and one called for an early dinner. She turned and looked at him from the side of the bed. "Well?"

Mark was still standing in the open doorway. He was in a daze, staring at this sexual beauty giving him commands in his own hotel room. He was so off guard that he simply responded with, "Ah, right." Mark went to the night table and turned to the hotel's menu in the three ringed binder. "What do you…." He was cut off.

"Two filet mingon's, rare." She said with authority. "We're eating raw meat tonight." He looked at her and said nothing. "Baked potatoes – butter, not sour cream. Mixed vegetables. Salad, Italiian dressing on the side. And champagne, two bottles, you choose." She turned and paced around the room.

Mark looked after her, watching in amazement, then picked up the phone.

New York is Friendlier Than Its Reputation

Marla laid there for some time, half dreaming and half cognoscente of the blissful state of her body. She was floating on a cloud of fluff so soft she couldn't feel it anywhere, only its support everywhere. She drifted toward consciousness, then back to dreamland. This went on partially as a result of her spent state, and partially because she deliberately did nothing to interrupt it.

Finally, she began to reacquire reality. Her first thought was that she was lying face up, dressed in a slut's uniform of open tipped bra, panty less crotch and a garter belt and stockings, spread eagled on her bed and facing a curtain free set of windows on 84th Street in Manhattan. The man! She looked, and he was gone. She sat up quickly. Where had he gone? Had he deserted her? That was disappointing. They had shared something very intimate, and now he had gone? Was this just one more "man" thing he had done after she had been so open and free with her body for him?

Marla looked down at herself and began to feel sad. What had she done? The moment had passed, but the fact that she had masturbated in front of a strange man, probably a neighbor no less, and had done so in the most erotic and even nasty of ways, was an irretrievable fact of history now. She couldn't take back the moment or the act. Worse, if this man was as callous as to leave her like that, her sole and body bared to his gaze, he might also think he could cause trouble for her. He might call any moment and try to blackmail her. "My God!" She gasped. "What if he had a camera rolling?" It would view her, but not him, and she would look like she was some pervert performing for anyone who cared to look. Or maybe she was performing for someone, other than the man she'd just shared herself with. The blackmail theme suddenly slapped her in the face with its obvious conduciveness to the incident. She rose from the bed and turned toward the closet just as there was a knock on the door.

Marla froze. She hadn't let anyone in through security. Her buzzer hadn't even rung. The only people able to get in without buzzing through were building staff and why would any of them be at her door now? Perhaps there was problem in the building. Yes, she hoped, there was a problem. She rushed to the door and was about to open it when the knocking came again at the same time she realized she was dressed not to greet a visitor, but to fuck an army. She ran back to the closet and snapped a robe from its door.

Looking through the peephole found in every apartment door in New York City, she asked faintly, "Yes? Who is it?"

There was a man there, leather jacket and blue jeans visible. He was average height, she thought, or leaning down to put his eye to the peephole, but he was far enough to one side she could see little. She had already erased the building staff from her list of candidates and was beginning to fear for her well being. Then she chided herself for doing so. There was a doorman on the building! He would have buzzed him up, wouldn't he? This HAD to be someone safe.

"It's me, from across the way." He said in a low and manly voice. There was no threat in the words, and certainly none in the tone. The man seemed… she just didn't know.

"What do you want?" Marla bit her lower lip. That didn't sound right. It was too caustic for a response. "I mean, uh, well, sorry, why are you here? How did you get in?" That was better. She still couldn't see him fully. Was he hiding something? The fear began to re-emerge.

"My name is Roy. You, you are gorgeous. I had to thank you. There was no way I could let you go through so much without me thanking you and telling you how, how absolutely beautiful you are. You made my day, my week, and hell, I'll never forget this." His body moved as if he were motioning with his hands as he talked to the peep hole of the door.

She considered his words, and the inflection in his voice. He was sincere. There was no menace to him, yet. He seemed very intent on being gracious and truly thankful. "How did you get in?" As tempting as it was to let him in, she had to act as if she was still not totally convinced.

"I have friends over here. I just came to visit one. The doorman knows me." He was silent for a moment, as if waiting for her next question. When it didn't come, he helped her out. "You don't have to open the door. I understand. I just wanted to tell you that I would never say anything to anyone about what happened today, in case you were worried. Your secret is safe with me."

Her secret? The fact that the two of them just bared their bodies and their nasty desires to the world, was HER secret? He had some nerve. She unbolted the chain and pulled the door open. "Just what do you mean by …" Her words were cut off mid sentence.

The man was a hunk, just as she had surmised from a distance. He had short hair like her husband, was a bit taller, a bit heavier, but buff, if not more so under that leather and denim. She didn't realize how long she stood there, one hand holding the door handle and the other holding one side of her robe in front. Unfortunately, she also didn't realize the other half of her robe had fallen aside, revealing a breast poking through her exotic bra, and the small patch of well trimmed hair just over her mound. The man called Roy was looking her up and down, a smile on his face.

"You are even more beautiful up close. I just can't believe it." A door could be heard to open further down the hall. The person emerging, a man in his fifties, Roy guessed, would have to come by this door in order to get to the elevators. He looked back at the gorgeous woman half naked before him and advised, "Perhaps you might want do something about that man coming this way?" His smile was even broader now. He was so confident, so much in control.

Marla registered the sound of the door closing and suddenly fathomed the impact of it and Roy's words. She reached out and grabbed the man, pulling him abruptly into the apartment. She slammed the door shut then, far too loudly and far to abruptly. She didn't want to be seen of course. Actually, she couldn't imagine being seen by anyone while dressed this way. And yet, she had just pulled this stranger into her apartment, robe flying and now completely open before him. Marla pulled the lapels closed again, as if to erase the view he already had vividly in his mind.

Roy spoke first, "Listen, Marla, I…"

"How do you know my name!" She was totally surprised by this.

He smiled and said, "I think any man, when he sees a woman he likes will notice everything he can about her. I also know that when I see a woman that truly impresses me, as you do every time I see you, I'll go out of my way to find out about you. When I found out that you were married though, I backed off, very saddened, but without wanting to bother you. The only problem was, every time I saw you that yearning to talk to you and strike something up, nearly caved me in. When I saw you this morning," He looked in the direction of where the bedroom must be, "I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. You were a dream come true. And when you began, well, when you started to perform for me, I just couldn't resist anymore."

Marla was speechless. There was no danger. To the contrary, there was kindness and respect. This was a dream, of the most wonderful kind. Before she could speak, he continued.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you here. I shouldn't have done that. Listen, I just wanted to let you know that this will never go anywhere. I promise. And I want to tell you that I am not exaggerating when I tell you that I think you are about the most gorgeous, most exotic beauty I have ever had the pleasure to see, let alone to… well.. you know."

He was bowing his head like a little puppy dog, Marla thought. He was so sweet. All sense of fear and foreboding were gone. She was totally comfortable with this man, even in her apartment. He was not the type to take advantage. He was no threat physically, and now not even otherwise. There was nothing to worry about here.

"Thank you, Roy. You have put my mind at ease." She looked up at his green eyes, "I admit that I was worried when you knocked. I.. I've never done anything like that before. It's just that…" She was having trouble with the words, not because she was shy or ashamed, but because she didn't know what she wanted to say. She was totally comfortable with what they had done together. There were no second thoughts, no remorse or guilt. They had had fun, a LOT of fun!

"I know what you mean. Believe me. When I first saw you, my instinct was to hide and watch as best I could through a curtain. But then I had built up this respect for you over the last year that, well, I just decided you deserved better than a peeping Tom." He stopped for a moment, then continued. "You are truly gorgeous, Marla. Oh, I know your name from having overheard you and the doorman one day last fall. Sorry, hope you don't mind."

"No, not at all. I just can't believe you have been watching me all this time." She was not as sharp in her intentions as perhaps the words had sounded.

"Oh, I never watched you, not like we just did. I would never have done that even today, if you hadn't locked in on me and made it clear you didn't mind."

"I believe you, Roy, I believe you." She looked around the apartment and wondered what to do next.

"Does your husband work here in the city?" Roy asked, trying to lighten the moment.

"Yes, but he has clients out of town too. He goes away on Tuesdays and comes back on Thursdays. That's why I ….. well.. that's pretty self explanatory, isn't it?" She smiled.

"Yes, it is." He smiled back. "His loss and my unbelievable gain." He let the words hang for a moment.

"So would you like to sit down, Roy? Have some coffee?"

He moved a step closer to her, slowly, not in a threatening manor. "What I'd like to do, and what is appropriate, are I am sure, two entirely different things." Before she could interrupt, he added, "I have to be honest with you. I have a wife. I am very happy with her. It's just that, well, she is very satisfying, all around, really, including in a sexual way, but…. Well.."

Marla could wait no longer. Her courage was suddenly bold. She heard very familiar words. "You need something more anyway. You don't know what, or why, just more." She stopped, surprised the words came out, but now anxious to hear the response.

"YES! That's it! Damn! I thought you would never understand that. I have never tried to explain that to anyone before. And here you know? I can't believe it."

"I am the exact same way, Roy." She was liking this man, despite his differences from her husband, perhaps because of them. "I have had these feelings for the past year. They are the same, I think. But I feel the need for more, in more ways too I think, you know, not just position stuff, but.. well.."

"Nasty?" He stopped abruptly, wondering if he'd gone too far.

"YES!" She looked at him with surprise at her enthusiasm, and they both laughed hard. The similarities were more than coincidence. They were both seeking something, for the same reasons, but also appeared to be exacts in what they were seeking. They were silent for sometime, considering the ramifications of what they had disclosed, what they had already experienced, and the absolutely exhilarating fact that they might both soon be even further satisfied. There was no denying the attractions.

At the same instant, they began to speak. Roy chuckled first and said, "No, you first."

"Ok," She stepped up to him, put her hands on his chest. "It sounds to me, like we have some mutual needs, some mutual desires, and some mutual timing to satisfy those needs." She pushed her pubic mound up against his, lewdly. "Am I right so far?"

Roy pushed back. He slid his hands around Marla, outside her sheer robe, and immediately reached down to probe the depths of her ass crack. The effect was to bring Marla up to him, several inches, and to force her groin into his that much firmer. "That answer your question?"

"Mmmmmm… it sure does." She ground against him and then thrust her ass back against his hands. His fingers now reached the opening of her ass and he pushed a piece of her robe into the tiny hole. There was no hesitation, no concern for fabric or ceremony. He was going to test her resolve. Marla was in the same mood and began to think of what to do next. She was like a kid in a toy shop, but with an extremely interactive toy.

"My needs include many things you might not like, might not understand," She pushed the envelop harder and farther. There was only the continuing buggering of her ass through the robe.

"I may need far more than just the normal stuff, maybe far too much for you." She was taunting him now and wondered what he would do. She didn't have to wait long for the answer.

Roy withdrew his hands and turned her around by the shoulders. He pushed her forward and over the overstuffed chair in the living room. With no fanfare at all, he bent her down so her head was on the seat, and her ass high in the air, so much so her feet came off the floor. He quickly lifted her robe over her ass, her back, and her head and let it flow out on the floor at the foot of the chair. "You're teasing me." He said, and peeled her pussy lips apart. Within five seconds, he went from the status of a neighbor to one of lover by shoving his cock between her lips and into Marla to the hilt.

"Ugh," Marla yelped at the sudden impact. "Ohhhh.. yes,,, fuck me Roy. Take me hard." She began to gyrate her ass back up at him.

Roy was not going to stay here though, in her hot wet pussy, not after all her words about needs. He was going to test her, and please her, and now, not later when they got more familiar and all that stuff that two people do in a caring relationship that goes beyond the sexual intimacies. This was a wanton woman, just as hot and horny as himself, and with the same special needs as himself. She needed to bare all to him, to have him do the same. They were equal in need, and must also be equal in deed. It was time now, not later. Roy withdrew his slick wet cock from her cunt and positioned it at the entrance to her ass. Without waiting, he said, "Now feel this, baby, and tell me just how naughty you want to be." He shoved the head of his cock slowly through her sphincter muscle. Once inside, he stopped for a moment for her to adjust to the inevitable pleasurable pain, and then he shoved his pole up her ass until his balls banged against her pussy lips below.

Marla was in heaven and hell at once. Her ass ached from the sudden attack, and begged for more. She had found what she wanted and even if it weren't for longer than this one meeting, her needs were to be satisfied this day. This man had shown her what she needed to know, he was not averse to anything, and ready to take the lead anytime she wanted. Her only question now was would her body survive what she wanted to ask of it?

Roy rammed his cock into her ass several times. He had cum once and was able to hold his second orgasm much longer. He was in control of that too right now. "Where are your toys, little lady?" He asked with an almost gruff tone.

"In the bedroom," She responded, deliberately a touch meek in her voice. "They are on the bed, where I put them for you."

Roy was pleased. She was responding perfectly. With his overpowering strength, he lifted her easily from the chair, still impaled on his staff, and carried her to the bedroom. He found the toys where she had said, and was immediately impressed with the massive assortment she had displayed. The first thing he spotted was a paddle and he pushed her onto her hands and knees at the edge of the bed, within reach of the device. Picking it up, he brought it down sharply on the side of her ass cheek.

"OH!" Marla exclaimed in surprise. Then he smacked her again, on the other side. Again she yelped, much more in surprise than any pain. Though she thought the redness must be showing already. There were a few more slaps and then she felt him maneuvering behind her again. He must have spotted something else.

Roy was amazed at the assortment. He could hardly believe he was buried to the hilt in the beautiful woman's ass, and picking through an unbelievable selection of sex toys, figuring what he wanted to do to her next. "Nasty," He thought to himself. He saw the cuffs and straps and had his plan.

With his cock still buried, he scooped up the cuffs and coupled them one-by-one to her ankles and wrists. Then instead of tying her off, as she thought was about to happen, he picked her up again and walked with her still impaled to the bathroom off the bedroom. He found what he was looking for and with one swipe, pulled the shower curtain right off its hooks. He whisked her back out of that room and into the bedroom where he spread the curtain on the bed. Marla was shocked that he would be so bold, and shaking with excitement at her anticipation at what he might do.

123456...8