Who Needs a Protein Shake?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke sat Anna on the edge of the bed and slipped off her shorts, revealing a recently trimmed pubic region. He ran his fingers over the lips of her pussy, and she gasped at the feeling. Luke felt how moist she had become during their make out session in the kitchen. Anna unbuttoned his pants and slid his underwear off to reveal his erect cock. She stroked it with her hand and then pulled him close to her. She took the head and licked all around, the sensation made him shiver. She grabbed the base of his shaft and gave him a few long sucks with her mouth from the head to half way down his shaft. She lifted her head to look at him and he pushed her body down onto the bed ready to take her.

He pulled her legs up to him and angled her so that his cock would be able to give the most pleasure. As the head of his cock hit her outer lips he could feel the moisture and her body trembling. He entered her slowly, inching along her tight vaginal canal. As he reached as far as he could, Luke flexed his cock. This engorged his cock and pushed the walls of Anna's pussy.

"Oh wow," she said as Luke relaxed and began to pump his cock into her time and time again.

Her face seemed to have a permanent pleasure moan as he began to build up speed. Every time he would push himself into her, her voluptuous mounds would bounce back and forth, almost putting him into a trance. He could feel how tight her pussy was as it engulfed his cock and tried to hold it in.

He lifted her legs over his shoulders which pulled her lower body up towards him. She used her arms to brace herself on the bed, and Luke began pumping her faster and faster. It had been a while since Anna had experienced a man, so she was almost ready to cum from just seeing his cock. She knew that this position was going to get her off soon.

She told him, "Pull me close, fuck me hard."

Luke was pumping into her pulling her closer on each stroke. He could see she was close in her face. He continued his pumping until he felt her inner wall clinch and she asked him to slow down. He back off his speed and removed her legs from his shoulders. As her body lay flat on the bed he pulled his cock out and lifted her body up. With Anna being a small petite woman he was able to pick her up and flip her to where she was on the edge of the bed on all fours.

Luke grabbed her ass with his left hand, and smacked it with his right. He pulled her close, and entered her throbbing wet pussy. He reach over to play with her nipple as his cock was sliding in and out. Her breathing had become labored again, they were both sweating as the heat of summer was in full force in Anna's apartment. Luke grasped her hair that was tied back into a pony tail and gave it a tug. He was looking over her, watching the ecstasy in her eyes as she was being filled by his hard cock. He gave her ass another slap, this time harder. She moaned harder now, pushing into him as he pushed into her, her big yoga made ass cushioning his every stroke. It felt as if she was welcoming him deeper and deeper into her womanly cave.

Luke could feel the cum beginning to build up in the shaft of his throbbing cock. He slowed his plowing of Anna's pussy down to become more methodical. He was pumping slower, but with more intensity. They could both feel every inch of him sliding into and out of her pussy.

"You are going to make me cum again," she said.

He reached up for her hair and gave it another tug, pumping himself harder into her. The bed began to move as he pulled her back onto his cock after letting it almost all the way out. She was holding on trying not to get off before he was ready. He had his hands on her hips to penetrate deeper into her moist cavern. Her moaning was getting him closer and closer to release. He began to slow his strokes, he came almost to a stop and pulled his cock out.

Luke lifted her sweaty lower body up and twisted her to be facing upright and tossed her up onto the pillows. He got onto the bed and moved up between her legs. He ran his hand between her tits, grabbed hold of the left and beginning to suck on her hard nipple. As he was playfully nibbling at her, he inserted his cock into her. Her pussy was so wet that it there was no resistance to his pumping, only pleasure. As he could feel the pressure building up in his cock he lifted himself up so that he could be ready to pull out when needed. Their movements became one as they glided back and forth into each other. He grabbed the wooden headboard for support and quickened his strokes. Her moans grew louder, pleading him to get her to the pleasure land. He felt her clinch up and pulse while he was inside of her, her breathing was hard, and her face was pure ecstasy.

Knowing he had brought her to completion at least two times that he knew about, it was time for Luke to release what had been building up in his cock. He pumped into her with a fury, causing her to moan again. He sped up over the next minute until he was dripping with sweat. He felt his time quickly approaching, when her pussy again tightened up and pulsed around his hard cock. He pulled out as quickly as her could. Her mouth was open, ready for him to fill up. He only made it to the middle of her stomach before his seed began to release. The first of it came out so quickly it was painful to his cock. It hit her breast and bounced off onto the skin in the middle of her chest. By the time the second burst came he had made it to her mouth. He came into her warm wet mouth and could feel her sucking him hard as his seed was going to all corners of her mouth. He had a few more, less forceful bursts of cum and she continued sucking long after his shaft had exhausted its resources. He had to pull away as it was too much sensation for his throbbing cock.

He lay down beside her in the bed. Her hands were rubbing all over his stomach and arms. She was staring at his somehow still super erect cock, which was still throbbing from the pleasure it had received.

"Who needs a protein shake when you have a never ending stream right here?" Anna said as she grabbed his cock and gave it a quick stroke.

Luke smiled laying back and getting ready for the second round of intense workout. "This is going to be a summer full of workouts," he said.

Luke was awakened with a jolt of intense metal music from his alarm. 6:03 AM the alarm said. Luke grabbed his phone and realized that he had been dreaming. He checked through his contacts, right there near the top "Anna, Lucy's mom" was entered as one of his contacts. Let's hope tonight goes as well as that, Luke thought as he got up to start his day.

12