Who Needs Willpower Ch. 06

Story Info
Amanda tests Fiona's resolve.
3.6k words
4.85
8.8k
21

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda stood smiling for a moment, before rushing back over and pressing her lips into Fiona's. She grabbed the back of her neck as she did, holding Fiona tightly. As they kissed, she slipped her other hand down to take the keys from Fiona, who gave them with no resistance. Amanda pulled away, allowing her hand to slide from Fiona's neck down her front to rest on her chest, gliding smoothly across her cum covered skin. Amanda eyed the keys as they stood, beginning to play with them once more.

"Are you sure? What do you mean by letting me keep them? Don't get me wrong, I think I'll want to keep them no matter what you mean by it, but I'm still curious."

"I don't know," Fiona shifted slightly as she talked. "Like... you get to decide when they are used? Is that weird?"

"No! No. No, it's not weird," Amanda quickly responded, trying to dial back her excitement with every passing sentence. She was incredibly interested in holding Fiona's keys, but she wanted to try to keep her opinion out of it. She wanted to make sure she knew exactly what Fiona was expecting, and to not override Fiona's desires with her own. "I just want to know what you mean when you say, 'I get to decide.' Do you still want to be unlocked every day like you used to, but just with me as the one who unlocks you? Like, I choose what time of the day you get unlocked? Or do you truly mean I get to decide, no matter how long that is?"

"I mean you get to decide. You read me so well tonight. You pushed me further than I thought I could go, but knew when I couldn't take any more. I mean, obviously I want to..." Fiona's voice went quieter, "...I want to cum, every day. But I don't think tonight would have felt so good if I hadn't been forced to hold out so long. Plus..." Fiona trailed off. She started feeling incredibly self conscious. She hadn't ever talked about her unique interests before. Hearing her thoughts in words for the first time made her suddenly doubt herself.

"Plus?" Amanda questioned, looking away from the keys and up at Fiona. She was pursing her lips slightly. She looked away as she noticed Amanda's gaze. Fiona didn't respond, she only shook her head gently as she smiled nervously. Amanda noticed Fiona pulling away a little. Despite wanting to keep her feelings out of it, she could tell Fiona was rapidly losing her confidence.

"Y'know, I didn't even know about chastity before today." Amanda resumed with more energy, "I got up to grab some water and found your keys tangled in one of Momo's toys. I needed Google to figure out what they went to!" Amanda giggled. She could tell that comment made Fiona even more self conscious of her kink, but she continued in a lower, more intimate voice "And once I figured out what they went to, I couldn't stop. I watched video after video, read blogs, looked at pictures, I was too excited to stop! Eventually I got so turned on, I had to cum before I could sleep, still holding your keys as I did."

"Really?!" Fiona perked up instantly. "Wait... so you found them last night...? So all of today you knew I was caged?! You didn't find them while we were cleaning?" Fiona's face went wide with shock. "Wait! So you knew when you striped down to just a shirt right in front of me!? What the heck!" She giggled as she pushed against Amanda's shoulders. Amanda stumbled back laughing.

"I couldn't help it!" Amanda said through her giggles. "It was so hot knowing you couldn't even get hard, even if I traipsed around half naked." Amanda teased, nudging her elbow into Fiona. Fiona pressed her face in her hands, embarrassingly laughing through them.

"So you really like it then?" Fiona questioned as she slid her hands down to peak over them, leaving them covering the rest of her face. Amanda grabbed Fiona's hands and lowered them.

"I love it. SO much. Even if I didn't know about it until today, it's already one of my favorite things." Amanda's face broke into a smile as she remembered the night. "Watching you buck around trying to cum was the best. I especially loved the blowjob, knowing you were caged as you were down there on your knees..."

"I know!" Fiona bursted out, before milding out. "That's what I was gonna say earlier. I was so horny, I wanted to cum so badly. But for some reason when I was... pleasuring you, it felt so good. I mean it sucked. It made me so much more frustrated. But it was great? Am I making any sense? I don't know..." Fiona brushed her hair behind her ear.

Amanda's cheeks were almost hurting from smiling so much. There was something so cute about Fiona's bashfulness, she didn't think she'd ever tire of it. She was glad she said something to help Fiona open up.

"Sounds to me like you were enjoying valuing my pleasure over your own, does that sound right?"

"Yeah! I mean maybe. It was just so exciting to see you turned on, and to see you enjoying what I was doing, even if it made me more frustrated." Fiona responded, fading off as she talked.

"So, what if I told you that keeping you caged excited me? What would you do then?" Amanda pressed herself up against Fiona, bringing her face close as she spoke seductively. Fiona bit her lip as her eyes dropped. Amanda could feel Fiona begin to grow against her.

"Then, I'd stay caged..." Fiona responded, so quiet it was hard to hear, even with their distance.

"What if it reeeally got me off to keep you denied?" Amanda nuzzled her face into Fiona's neck as she spoke. She moaned softly in Fiona's ear, "Mmmm, what if I just wanted to keep you from cumming. Only cumming myself. Over. And over. And over again." Amanda felt Fiona's cock twitch against her, now fully hard. "Looks like maybe you'd like that?" Amanda reached down and ran a finger over Fiona's cock.

"Yeah... If you liked that, then I'd stay denied." Fiona responded, moaning as she felt Amanda's hand glide against her skin.

"For how long? I think I'd love it even more the hornier you got." Amanda slid one finger up the bottom of Fiona's cock, pushing out a small stream of precum as she reached the tip. She circled the tip with her finger, collecting the precum, before stroking Fiona with just the one finger as she spoke. Slowly gliding up and down the underside of her cock.

"For however long you want, that's what I meant by asking you to decide." Fiona started to push slightly into Amanda's finger, trying to grind against it for more stimulation.

"Really? However long I want? A day? Two days? A week? A month?" With every increase she said, Amanda would rub faster. Each time inciting a louder moan from Fiona. Amanda watched as Fiona's body tensed up, her hands turned to tight balls by her side, slowly pushing onto her toes as if getting higher would prompt Amanda to gift her another finger.

"Goddd... Yes. However long you want..." Amanda stopped gliding the length of her cock, opting to rub circles on the sensitive spot just below her head. Fiona moaned with the added attention right where she wanted it, she could feel herself rapidly approaching the edge. She started bucking into Amanda's finger. "I'm--I'm close I'm gonna cum."

Amanda stopped her finger mid circle, holding it still against Fiona's cock. Fiona whined as she tried to grind her hips to gain her own movement, but Amanda deftly matched Fiona's rhythm, preventing her from gaining additional sensation. Even so, the still finger was enough to continue to push Fiona closer to the edge. She could feel her muscles tensing, preparing to push over the edge into ecstasy. Just as she felt herself teetering over, Amanda's finger disappeared.

Fiona let out a mix of a whine and a groan, her cock twitching as she did, searching for the finger it once had. Amanda looked up at Fiona, her eyes wide with innocence and her mouth suppressing a mischievous smile.

"That frustrating?" Amanda asked teasingly, taking her finger and rubbing familiar circles against Fiona's lower stomach, just above the base of her cock. "I bet you really wanna cum, huh? I'd only need to slide my finger down juuuuust a bit, and I bet you'd shoot all over the floor, huh?"

"Mmmm, Amandaaaa. Pleeease may I cum?" Fiona begged softly, barely a whisper. Amanda's lips tightened as she tried to hold back a smile. It was so cute how Fiona could barely beg, she was such a shy girl, especially when it came to stuff like this.

"You could cum right now. All you have to do is reach down and stroke yourself. Hell," Amanda crouched down on her knees, positioning her face right below Fiona's twitching cock, "I'll even get down so you could cum all over me, plastering me just like we did to you." Amanda rubbed her hands up Fiona's stomach still covered with cum, although slightly stickier now. "The only catch is, you don't have my permission. I want you to stay denied"

Amanda began stroking her own cock, still kneeled in front of Fiona. Fiona watched as she stroked. Words unable to describe her envy as her cock twitched inches from Amanda's face, left completely untouched.

"Do you really want me to decide? Or do you want to rub yourself over the edge? I'm telling you right now, I will not give you permission to cum again tonight. Period. But you could still cum. You aren't caged. Your cock is right there, twitching. Begging to be touched. Are you gonna push yourself over, or do you really want me to decide?" Fiona's hands uncurled, reaching towards her cock only to pull back before reaching once more. Over and over, as her body fought against her mind.

"Maybe I'll let you cum tomorrow morning? Or tomorrow evening? Or maybe I'd even wait until the day after! Or maybe I'll keep saying no. Over and over, days turning into weeks. Weeks turning into however. Long. I. Want... Or you could just cum yourself, right now. But if you give me control, you will not cum until I say so. You will not. I could leave you locked up. Hide the keys until I want to use them. You just experienced what that was like, you tried to cum without them, so you know how impossible it is. Do you really want to give me control? Do you really want to stay denied? Frustrated? Horny? So incredibly desperate to cum? Just because it turns me on so much, and will make me cum over and over? Or do you wanna cum yourself? All you have to do is reach over and stroke." A drop of precum pushed out of Fiona's cock, stretching down before it dripped onto Amanda's cheek, slowly running down her face.

"Ugggh!" Fiona groaned, her cock twitched ferociously. With a burst of movement, she pulled her arms behind her back, using one hand to tightly grab the wrist of the other, trying to force her will over her body's. "I want you to decide!" Fiona closed her eyes tightly and leaned her head back as she exclaimed, fearful she couldn't keep her resolve if she looked down at Amanda kneeling any longer. Amanda felt giddiness bubble up in her throat as she looked up at Fiona straining to contain herself. She could feel herself building up to an orgasm of her own.

"Then let's cement it shall we? Get on your knees please," Amanda stood up as she spoke. Fiona immediately complied, switching roles with Amanda's cock inches from her face. Fiona started reaching up for Amanda's cock, but was stopped. "Nope, your hands stay behind your back. I don't want you to get too used to touching a cock and try to touch your own."

Fiona pulled her hands back and placed them behind her once again, re-gripping her wrist with force. It felt like each passing second strained her willpower more and more.

"We are going to reinforce whose orgasms matter. You are going to kneel there, cock twitching without so much as a grazing touch. And I am gonna cum all over you. Just like you could have cum all over me only moments ago. Amanda started stroking herself. She was already quite close to edge.

"Mmmmm..." Fiona protested, but she complied. Fiona's hips continued to buck slightly as she kneeled. Amanda wondered if it was almost unconscious at this point. The thought of Fiona, so horny she couldn't even control her own hips, yet still staying denied and kneeling in front of her, waiting for her to cover her in cum. It was too much for Amanda. She felt herself push over the edge, shooting rope after rope over Fiona's already cum covered body.

Fiona jumped slightly at the sudden blast across her face, but her surprise was quickly overruled by her horniness. She moaned, closing her eyes, savoring the feeling of the hot cum dripping down her body. She imagined if the roles were reversed, if she had decided to cum. How amazing it would have felt. How beautiful Amanda would have been with cum running down her body. Her body convulsed in frustration, forcing her to grip tighter on her wrist to keep herself from reaching down and cumming.

After nearly ten ropes, the cum finally stopped. Amanda looked down at Fiona. Her eyes still closed, panting in frustration with her cock twitching desperately between her legs. Amanda felt like she was floating. She didn't even know about orgasm denial yesterday, and already she could hardly imagine a relationship without it. She stood there for a moment, blissed from the view, as well as the residual waves of pleasure coursing through her.

"Good girl," Amanda whispered, pulling Fiona from her own head and back to reality. She smiled and looked down bashfully. Amanda ran her hand from Fiona's shoulder down her arm, pulling it from behind her back and taking Fiona by the hand. "Come on," she spoke softly.

Fiona followed quietly as Amanda led her back around the couch, grabbing her cage, before continuing to the bathroom. Without so much as a word, Amanda started the shower, testing the temperature sporadically as she let it warm up. Fiona waited patiently. Her cock was still rock hard, so she resumed her pose with her hands held behind her back.

A few moments passed before Amanda's probing hand finally remained in the water, content with its temperature. She walked herself in, allowing the water to wash over her. She motioned Fiona to follow, before noticing she was still completely hard.

"Wait," she said, putting her hand out, before motioning down towards Fiona's cock. "Are you still on the edge? We wouldn't want the water pushing you over," Amanda teased.

"I'm off the edge. Not by all that much though..."

"Well then, same rule applies. No touching." Amanda motioned towards the shower, and Fiona followed her in. The warm water was amazing. Fiona hadn't realized she had been getting cold. Being naked and covered in cum for quite a while sapped a lot of her body heat. She stood in silence as Amanda ran her hands across her skin, gently rinsing off all the cum.

Despite her throbbing horniness, something about that erotic action didn't push her towards the edge. Rather, it calmed her. The way Amanda carried herself, the way she ran her hands across her body. It wasn't teasing. It wasn't trying to coax a response. She was simply taking care of her. It was pure. Fiona closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation and attention.

Amanda continued rubbing Fiona, even after she was completely rinsed off. She lathered her hands in soap, freeing them from the sticky nature of the water. She began rubbing her down, using the soap like a massage oil to push her fingers slowly against Fiona's muscles. She paid special attention to her shoulders and lower back. Her butt, and her thighs and calves. All the muscles she thought would be especially tight from tensing on the edge of cumming for so long. After a few minutes, Amanda used the running water to rinse all the soap off, leaving her smooth and smelling of lavender.

Amanda turned the water off, grabbed a towel and wrapped Fiona. She pecked Fiona on the cheek before turning around to grab a towel for herself. She quickly dried her body, then leaned over and wrapped her long hair in the towel. She twisted it several times before flipping it back over her head as she stood. Fiona watched as she did, absentmindedly drying herself, completely focused on the image in front of her.

"Oh! One more thing to wash. Almost forgot." Amanda grabbed the cage off the counter and ran it under the sink, washing it thoroughly before dying it on the towel around her head. Fiona hadn't really gotten soft throughout the shower, but she wasn't rock hard anymore either. Seeing the cage quickly remedied that, as if her body had simply forgotten to cum earlier. But now that it was reminded, it was time to fix that. It began to throb under her towel.

"Towel off please!" Amanda asked cheerfully, holding up the cage. Fiona obeyed, stripping back to naked before sitting on the lid of the toilet. The sharp contrast in temperature tensing her body as she did. Amanda kneeled down in front of her.

"Hey, I almost forgot we didn't take the ring off," Amanda commented. "Do you usually take it off?"

"Not usually... When I'm hard I can't really get it off easily, and I usually get hard the instant I take the cage off. Then once I finish, I usually just lock right back up, so it tends to stay on. It's fitted so well that it doesn't really need to though, and it's easy enough to clean around."

"That's convenient. I like the ring anyways. It's like a little collar!" Amanda cheerfully exclaimed. "This is a problem though. I can't put the cage back on when you're like this." Amanda tapped the tip of her stiffened cock once as she spoke, letting it bob back and forth from the force.

"I've never taken the cage off and put it back on without cumming. So normally I'm soft when I try to recage..." Fiona mumbled apologetically. Amanda scrunched her lips to the side as she thought, tilting her head.

"Oooh! I got it. Wait here." Amanda bounced to her feet, before quickly shuffling out of the room. Fiona sat in silence as she heard Amanda move through the house. She heard the freezer door open and shut, and her stomach dropped a little. Amanda poked her head into the doorway of the bathroom, eyes wide. Then she smiled joyfully as she lifted an icepack into view, wiggling it like jazz hands.

"Or you could just let me cum." Fiona grimaced, as if she was afraid of the response, but dared to shoot her shot anyways. Amanda's eyebrows raised as she rested a hand on her hip, as if to playfully say, 'really?' Fiona recognized the pose with ease, and quickly withdrew. "Fine..." she pouted.

Amanda resumed her place between Fiona's legs. She wrapped the cage in the backside of the ice pack, before pressing the front against Fiona's unit, allowing her to ice them both at the same time. The sudden temperature drop was harsh. Fiona inhaled sharply as her hands pulled up and tensed by her shoulders, as if trying to avoid the ice pack.

"Sorry, it's necessary." Amanda smiled. There was sincerity in her voice, but there was also an underlying hint of evilness. It took some time for Fiona to soften, but the temperature and pressure slowly achieved the goal. Amanda removed the ice pack, looking down at Fiona's finally flaccid unit. It was quite small. Fully erect, Fiona was about three and a half inches, on the small side even for guys, tiny for futas. Flaccid, she was no different, small even in comparison to her balls. Her cage was virtually flat, with only a slight bevel to keep her from pushing to the sides when excited.

There was a bead of precum on the tip of Fiona's flaccid cock, pushed out as the member constricted. Amanda pinched the bead, cleaning it easily before licking it off her fingers. She could see Fiona's cock twitch slightly as it attempted to grow despite its temperature. Amanda acted quickly, taking the freezing metal of the cage and pressing it firmly in place.

Fiona gasped again at the second round of cold pressing into her, but the cage went on smoothly. Amanda held it in place with one hand while she reached for the keys off the bathroom counter. She slid the lock into place, but stopped before twisting the key.

12