Who Needs Willpower Ch. 10

Story Info
Fiona tries something new before a date with Amanda.
5.4k words
4.71
6.7k
17

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Fiona, I can't wait any longer." Amanda panted, her legs spread wide as she laid on her bed. Fiona jumped onto the bed, crawling over Amanda. She kissed her way up Amanda's front as she crawled, taking her time with every kiss. Amanda squirmed in delight, eagerly matching Fiona once she finally made her way to her lips. Fiona stroked herself as they kissed, feeling herself rapidly approaching the edge.

"Nooo, please Fi, not yet. I need you inside!" Amanda pleaded, pushing her hips up to grind herself against Fiona's stomach. Fiona had yet to feel herself inside another, so she managed to pull her hand away. She kissed Amanda's neck as she positioned herself at Amanda's entrance. She felt giddiness in her stomach. Her mind raced as she tried to savor the moment and anticipate the heavenly feeling she was about to experience. Finally, she pushed inside.

She felt nothing. She thrusted again. Nothing. Again. Faster and faster, Amanda moaning with every thrust. Fiona's frustration boiled over, pounding into Amanda like an animal in heat. Amanda's moans turned to screams, Digging her fingernails into Fiona's back, cumming against Fiona's stomach and chest over and over. Fiona felt Amanda's cum streaming down her body, taunting her. Fiona thrashed in desperation, frantically trying to feel something. Anything. She gripped into Amanda's tits, dragging her teeth against Amanda's neck as she moaned. Despite the void between her legs, she felt her arousal climbing and climbing. She thrusted with more force, Amanda's back arching in pleasure. Fiona could feel a fresh wave of cum splatter against her body. That was the last straw. Fiona pulsed and tighten at the edge of climax-

Fiona slipped into consciousness, her hips thrusting gently into her blanket. She twitched, still partially asleep enough to feel her orgasm slipping away with her fading dream, leaving nothing but the throbbing steel between her legs. Fiona was about to groan in defiant frustration, when she felt a subtle shift underneath her. Fiona creaked her eyes open, the morning sun softly lighting their living room. She could feel Amanda's chest beneath her head, shifting her gently with every breath. Fiona quietly sat up, holding the blanket to her chest as she did.

Amanda was still asleep, lying perpendicular to how Fiona had slept. They had pulled the ottoman up to the coach, creating an "L" shape. Amanda was resting her head on a pillow sandwiched between the back of the coach and its armrest, her feet stretched out across the ottoman. Fiona had slept along the coach, her head on Amanda's chest.

Fiona strained in her cage, partially from the remnants of her dream, but mostly from the sight. Amanda was completely naked. Neither of them had bothered getting dressed after last night.

Right when they got home after swim practice, Fiona was stripped and on her knees. She got Amanda off right in their entry way, cumming across Fiona's face and chest. Fiona hadn't been dressed since. Amanda used her three more times that night. She used her mouth while making dinner. She thrusted into her during the dishes, and again in the shower after. Once they were done with their shower, neither got dressed. They snuggled on the couch, with a mixture of cuddling and kissing until bed.

Fiona clenched her hands. The burning desire in her cage was overwhelming. She couldn't take it. She exhaled in defeat, about to stand up and walk to her room. Open the box by her bed to grab her keys and unlock and cum like she had so many times before. But then reality hit her. She couldn't. She couldn't. Despite her body caving, her willpower entirely depleted, she still couldn't. A wave of helplessness washed over her, followed by an even more powerful wave of arousal.

Her eyes darted across every inch of Amanda's body. Not a stitch, and no keys to be seen. In fact, Fiona hadn't even seen her keys since Amanda ran off with them after relocking her three days ago.

Three days. Another new record. Fiona looked at the clock. 7:34am. She couldn't help it, counting back the hours since she last came. 81 hours.

Fiona felt a pulse of precum drip down her balls. She quietly stood up, careful to not rouse Amanda. She left her blanket on the couch, walking naked to the kitchen. The cold tile tensed her feet, causing her to tiptoe across its icy surface. She grabbed a glass of water and made her way back to the couch.

She got butterflies at the sight. Seeing Amanda lying there completely naked was still surreal to her. Even sleeping she was beautiful. Fiona eyed down her body, taking in every detail. Finally she reached Amanda's cock. She was mostly soft, but the warm air and open space had grown her partially, perhaps half her erect size. Fiona's face flushed at the thought. Even only half-mast, she was still bigger than her.

I wonder if I could fit the whole thing in my mouth now? Fiona blushed and looked around, as if checking to make sure no one heard her thoughts. She tried to push the idea from her mind, but it was stubborn. Her cage twitched as she stared at Amanda's cock. She slowly approached the couch, kneeling alongside the ottoman.

Despite the numerous blowjobs she had given Amanda, she had still struggled to even get halfway down Amanda's unit. She had watched dozens of videos of girls deep throating massive cocks, pressing their faces against their stomachs, letting the cock disappear entirely. She longed for that.

Fiona leaned over Amanda, positioning her face only inches from her cock. She could feel precum drip from her balls, she assumed, already stringing to the floor. Certain Amanda was still asleep, Fiona used two fingers to gently grab Amanda's cock, lifting it off her stomach. Fiona studied Amanda's face as she positioned her cock straight up, studying for any variation in behavior. After a minute of dead silence, Fiona shifted her attention back down.

She moved her head down right against Amanda's cock, gently licking the tip to test the waters. Despite no reaction from Amanda's face, the cock seemed to react on its own. Fiona felt it slowly stiffening between her fingers. Eager not to miss her opportunity, Fiona slipped Amanda's cock between her lips, pushing all the way down until she pressed against Amanda's stomach. Fiona softly moaned, her hips bucked as her thighs pressed together in pleasure. Fiona felt Amanda swelling inside her mouth, pushing down her throat as it grew. Fiona tried to stay pressed against Amanda's pelvis, but she could feel the size quickly becoming too much.

She was about to pull off Amanda's cock, when she felt a firm hand grip the hair on the back of her head, pressing down and holding her head in place. Fiona's eyes widened. She slid her hands up to Amanda's thighs, preparing to press against them in a desperate escape.

"Relax, sweetheart. Just try to relax and open your throat. Close your eyes, drop your shoulders. Stop trying to pull away from it, just try and let it grow." Amanda placed her other hand on the back of Fiona's head, but this time, much gentler. Fiona tried to oblige, following Amanda's instructions the best she could. She felt Amanda press against the back of her throat, the same area she'd never been able to push passed. Amanda's unit was still semi soft, and much thinner than its usual erect state. It pressed against the back of her throat, before curving slightly as it slipped past and down it.

Fiona's eyes widened at the sensation she had never felt before. It continued creeping down her throat, growing thicker and firmer in the process. Fiona panicked, pushing against Amanda's thighs as she tried to pull off, but Amanda held her in place. Fiona resigned, her initial panic slowly fading. However, despite her inspired resolve from Amanda's hands, she was unprepared for how big Amanda could actually grow. She gagged, pressing against Amanda's thighs once again as she tried to pull off. This time, Amanda yielded, allowing her to slide off, taking a deep breath as she did.

"You okay, Fi?" Amanda sat up with concern. Fiona nodded and smiled, and Amanda immediately shot forward to kiss her. She pulled away with a big smile, "You did it! You actually took me into your throat!" She leaned in for another kiss. Fiona passionately reciprocated, stroking Amanda as they kissed. Fiona's cage twitched in excitement. Something about being forced to stay down on Amanda's cock. She throbbed on the edge.

Fiona pulled away from Amanda's lips, only to dive straight back down around her cock. She immediately took her as deep as she could go, expecting her to slip easily into her throat. But that was not the case. Amanda was rock hard, and much thicker now that she was fully erect. Fiona took her as deep as she could, feeling her press against the back of her throat once again. Impatient to get her back in her throat, Fiona tried to force her through, gagging against Amanda.

"Slow doooown, Sweetie," Amanda laughed, "You can't expect to be a deep throat master in one go." Fiona whined in disapproval, lips still wrapped around Amanda's cock, but she obeyed. She slowly bobbed on Amanda, focusing on twirling her tongue, rubbing against the sensitive underside as much as she could. She was about to grab Amanda's cock with her hands to stroke her, but she stopped herself. She wanted to get Amanda off with only her mouth. To make her intentions clear, Fiona placed her hands behind her back, grabbing her own wrist.

"Oh shit... I like where this is going." Amanda leaned back, relaxing into the couch. She watched blissfully as Fiona worked her cock. Fiona bobbed ceaselessly. With each decent, she tried to take just a little bit more, slowly working herself down Amanda's shaft. A few times she pushed too far, gagging on her cock and having to pull up. However, she made a point to never pull off completely.

After over half an hour, Fiona finally achieved her goal. She felt Amanda's tip slip past the entrance to her throat. Determined not to let it slip, she pressed her head down further, taking about an inch further than she normally could. Amanda moaned in pleasure, grabbing Fiona's hair as she pulled her down another inch. Fiona's hands instinctively slipped from her back, pressing against Amanda's thighs once again. Amanda held her in place, trying to get her accustomed to the depth. After 10 or so seconds, she let go of Fiona's hair, expecting her to pull off completely like she had before.

Fiona slid up Amanda's cock, but just enough to clear her airway. She took a deep breath, before forcing herself right back down. This was all the invitation Amanda needed. She had been trying to hold herself back and let Fiona progress at her own pace, but clearly she was eager for more.

"Up." Amanda commanded. Fiona immediately complied, sliding off Amanda's cock and standing up. Amanda stood up as well, pointing towards the couch "Lay down on the ottoman. Tits up, head hanging off the end. Fiona immediately obeyed, hurrying into position. Amanda could see the morning sun glistening off Fiona's cage and balls, even down her thighs. She was soaking.

Amanda kneeled, resting her cock against Fiona's face. With its length, it easily extended past her chin.

"Oh fuck..." Fiona whispered under her breath, noticing how deep a fully erect Amanda would push down her throat. Amanda didn't give her any time to complain, she positioned her tip against Fiona's lips, and promptly pushed in.

Fiona wasn't expecting how deep Amanda would go with her first thrust, already pressing firmly against the back of her throat. Her knees pulled up defensively, but there was nowhere to go. Amanda started thrusting into her mouth, only giving Fiona a brief warmup period before continuing full speed.

Fiona had never felt so owned before. Amanda treated her mouth like a fleshlight, thrusting at whatever speed and however long she wanted.

It didn't take Amanda long to get to the edge. Pounding Fiona's throat was sensational enough, but the view was extraordinary. With every thrust, Fiona's chest would bounce beautifully. And only a little further was Fiona's cage. Fully on display, leaking a puddle of growing precum.

"Fuck I'm close," Amanda said, pulling out just enough to rest her tip in Fiona's mouth. "Take a deep breath, because once I start, I'm not stopping until I cum." Fiona squirmed at the thought, but she complied.

Amanda thrusted with renewed vigor, pressing against the back of her throat with every thrust, sometimes pushing slightly past. She found herself quickly pushing over the edge. She shoved as deep as she could, pushing an inch past Fiona's previous record and erupting into her throat. Fiona squirmed, pressing her hands against Amanda's thighs, but she didn't budge. Fiona pulled her knees towards her chest, her toes curling and back arching. With every push against Amanda's thighs, every plea for freedom denied, Fiona felt herself pulse in her cage. She was sure that if she were unlocked, the slightest graze would push her into an explosive orgasm. But she wasn't. Her cage throbbed as she squirmed, feeling rope after rope of cum shoot down her throat. Her need for air grew, but with her angle, she couldn't push Amanda off her even with full power. She felt another wave of helplessness, and her thighs clenched together in arousal, pressing against her slick cage.

Finally, Amanda pulled out of her throat. Fiona took a heavy breath, lowering her arched back as she slowly exhaled, the tip of Amanda's cock still in her mouth.

"Holy crap... Now that's the best kind of alarm I can think of. Feel free to wake me up with your mouth anytime." Fiona giggled, twirling her tongue around Amanda's tip, stretching her chin to try and take as much into her mouth as she could, cleaning off any residual cum. Amanda let out a satisfied sigh. She pulled her cock out of Fiona's mouth, playfully slapping against her face a few times. Fiona's jaw dropped as she let out an involuntary gasp, her cheeks immediately reddening. A little stream of precum pushed from her cage. Amanda raised an eyebrow smiling, noticing the very apparent reaction.

"Gotcha. I'll keep that in mind." Amanda teased, Flopping down on the couch. Fiona closed her mouth, almost peeved she gave herself away so easily. She sat up and turned herself around to sit alongside Amanda. Amanda turned to face Fiona, her face more serious than before. "How was that? You okay?' Fiona slumped over into her, resting her head on Amanda's shoulder, hiding her face from Amanda's piercing gaze.

"Yeah... I really liked it actually."

"Yeah? I was a little worried I might have pushed it too far. I felt you pushing pretty hard against my thighs. The only reason I didn't pull out was because I was counting. I figured you probably didn't really need air after only 24 seconds. Plus you weren't gagging. But I was still a little worried."

"That was actually my favorite part..." Fiona responded much quieter than before.

"Your favorite? For real? How come?" Amanda tried to hide the excitement from her voice, but she wasn't sure how well she did.

"I felt sorta... helpless. Like I was owned. Or just a toy, and I had no choice but to bear it and please you. I felt the same way this morning, actually."

"This morning? Is this not 'this morning'? You literally woke me up with my dick in your mouth." Fiona blushed at Amanda's bluntness.

"I-I meant before... that. When I woke up, I was so horny. Too horny. I had a moment where I kinda gave in. Like, 'this was fun, but it's time to cum now,' kinda thing. But when I was about to stand up to go unlock like I normally would, I realized I couldn't. I didn't have the keys. It didn't matter if my willpower gave out, because it wasn't up to me. I had no choice anymore. And that got me really excited."

"Clearly, I mean you couldn't even wait for me to wake up to get my cock down your throat." Fiona leaned up off Amanda's shoulder, staring at Amanda with her jaw dropped. Amanda burst into laughter, prompting Fiona to push her back across the couch.

"I can't help it!" Fiona giggled, "This is way past my previous record. I haven't even seen my keys in over three days! Are you ever gonna unlock me? I'm dying, Amanda!"

"I'm not sure you wanna know the answer to that." Amanda's sultry tone lit a fire in Fiona's cage, a giddy, nervous wave radiated from her cage into her core. "You make a good point though. Stay!" Amanda hopped up from the couch and pranced to her room, her tight form bouncing beautifully under Fiona's gaze. She disappeared into her room. A moment passed before she poked her head out to grin at Fiona, then slammed her door, as if to reinforce the privacy needed. Fiona rolled her eyes.

Amanda left her room and hurried back to the couch before flopping back into her seat. Amanda was still entirely nude, save a necklace around her neck. Hanging at its base were Fiona's keys.

"This better?" Amanda teased. Fiona's arousal reacted instantly to the sight, pressing her thighs together against her leaking cage.

"You're gonna- wait are you gonna use them? Can you pleeease unlock me?"

"You think just because you can see the keys, that means they're gonna be used? You have been locked for quite a while though..." Amanda crawled across the couch towards Fiona, the keys hanging beneath her. She kissed Fiona's neck, trailing down her body until she took a nipple into her mouth. The keys clinked against her cage as they dangled, reinforcing just how close she was to unlocking.

"Pleeease Amanda..." Fiona whispered, lifting her hands to grip the couch behind her, trying to hold her increasingly rebellious limbs in place. Amanda pulled away, continuing down Fiona's front with little kisses. She reached an arm across Fiona's lap, lowering her side down onto Fiona's thighs, facing directly towards her cage.

"You have been really good, haven't you?" Amanda dropped her head, holding her mouth just inches from Fiona's cage. She dangled the keys against Fiona's cage, creating a torturous metallic melody. "Maybe you deserve a reward..." Fiona's heart stopped as Amanda lowered her head, placing her lips firmly against the metal of her cage. She could see Amanda gently kissing right where her rock hard cock would have been, but the steel denied her any sensation. Fiona groaned as precum pulsed out with noticeable force. Amanda smiled, taking her tongue and licking up the precum, careful to avoid her balls, or anywhere with exposed skin. Fiona whimpered, tossing her head back in frustration.

"Awww, I bet you'd really like to be unlocked, huh? At least you have other blowjobs to compare this too, right? I know I was the first person you've given a blowjob to, but a girl as hot as you, you've had to have plenty of suitors, right?"

"N-no, I don't. I've never had one before..."

"Really? Well then at least you've had a hand job before, right? You can imagine what it'd feel like if I was stroking you without this pesky cage?" Amanda began stroking the tiny metal cage with two fingers. Fiona's face brightened, biting her lip softly as she shook her head.

"No? Are you a virgin?"

"No! I mean I-I've been with you all those times..."

"That doesn't really count though, you've been locked up! You haven't felt a thing! You've still never felt being inside someone? Is that few seconds of touching on our first night the only time you've felt something touch you besides your own hand or a metal cage?"Amanda could tell she was right from Fiona's face.

"Oh my god... And after just a few seconds of touching, you've been caged ever since... That's so perfect. How did it feel to get touched by someone else for the first time?"

"... So good... Like, the best thing I've ever felt." Fiona softly answered, her body thrusting at the memory.

12