Who Needs Willpower Ch. 11

Story Info
Fiona and Amanda have some company over.
7k words
4.91
5.3k
14

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona sighed with relief as she dried off from her shower. She wasn't sure if she'd ever get used to cleaning through the cage with that new tool. Every shower had turned into a dreaded tease. She wrapped her hair with her towel before sneaking out of the bathroom and hurrying to her room completely naked.

"Ah-ah-ah!" Amanda yelled from the kitchen, freezing Fiona in place. "Where do you think you're going?" Amanda hadn't bothered with a shower. Her dress had been lightweight as well, and was already completely dry.

"To get dressed...?" Fiona responded hesitantly, like a child trying to avoid a scolding.

"With what? I haven't set any clothes out for you. You know the rules. You don't put anything on that I haven't given you." She knew Amanda liked to pick out her clothes, but she hadn't realized it had become a rule. Fiona's cage twitched at the thought of being dressed up like a doll. Or even worse, being kept from getting dressed at all.

"Ughh, okay okay! Can you pick out some clothes for me?"

"Nope, Kaylee and Mia are gonna be here any minute. So get your naked butt over here and help me clean up. Oh, and put these in my room for me please." Amanda lifted her dress to pull off her black panties, kicking them to the floor before continuing cleaning the sink. Fiona began to leak.

"That's sorta exactly my point though!" Fiona hurried across the house on her toes, her breasts bouncing with every frantic step. She grabbed Amanda's panties off the floor, brought them to her clothes hamper and quickly returned. "I'd very much like to be dressed when they show up! Also who forgets about a get-together? I didn't even know they were coming today!" She folded the couch blankets, helped put the cleaned dishes away; scurrying across the house as she helped with various tasks.

"I was too focused on our date, it's not my fault! Be less charming next time and I'll remember."

"At least you remembered with some notice. It would have been a little awkward if they showed up while we were still soaking wet on the floor. Although somewhat more awkward if they showed up while I was still naked." Amanda giggled at Fiona's thinly veiled nerves, which only made Fiona's arousal grow.

"Better hurry then, you aren't getting dressed until-"

Knock Knock Knock. Fiona's face exploded in panic, frantically pulling the towel off her hair to cover her body.

"Cominggg!" Amanda shouted through the door.

"Amanda!" Fiona loudly whispered. She scurried back and forth across the apartment, unsure of which room she should hide in. Amanda giggled, pumping her eyebrows teasingly as she walked to the door. Finally, she motioned her head towards her own room, and Fiona hastily dashed inside.

Fiona slammed the door just as she heard Amanda let Kaylee and Mia in, happily greeting them. Fiona let out a sigh of relief, leaning back against the door. She looked around Amanda's room, her eyes finally finding her clothes bunched up on Amanda's dresser.

Fiona groaned as she noticed her vibrating cock ring was placed on top of the pile. Dreadfully, she slipped it on. The rest of her clothes quickly followed suit. She wasn't allowed panties or a bra. Only a fairly short red skirt ending a few inches below her butt, a white T-shirt, and a black lightweight cardigan. She looked presentable, but the lack of undergarments made the length and thinness of her clothes feel see-through. She grabbed Amanda's brush, quickly straightening her still slightly damp hair. She took a deep breath, pulled her cardigan closed defensively, wiped her cage clean of a fresh drip of precum, and left Amanda's room.

"Look who finally joined the party!" Kaylee shouted from the couch. Fiona gave her a nervous smile as she brushed some hair behind her ear.

"Sorry sorry! I had to take a shower, and Amanda didn't tell me until the last possible moment that we were even having company." Fiona jokingly glared at Amanda.

"No worries. We were actually really surprised to find out you are Amanda's roommate! I guess that's why you two seem so joined at the hip! We couldn't figure out how Amanda was able to get you to open up."

"Believe me, it's been a challenge," Amanda nudged Fiona's side as she took her seat beside her. "But worthwhile." Fiona blushed. "What about you guys? You seemed to have grown super close. How'd you start dating?"

"Swimming" Both Kayle and Mia said in unison, before laughing. Kaylee continued alone. "I think it was actually a result of locker room time. At least for me. She was sooo hot, which was an incredible motivator to try and reach out and get to know her."

"Yeah kinda same! She sorta stood out right from the start. What about you guys? You got your eyes on anyone?" Mia leaned in intently.

"Oh hell yeah," Amanda responded instantly. "Hardest crush of my life."

"Who who who!?" Their two guests hammered Amanda, but she brushed them off.

"No way! The secret aspect is half the fun! Hopefully you'll know soon enough though."

"Booo," Kayle thumbs downed as she expressed her disapproval. "What about you Fiona?"

"Ye-no-uh... I don't know." Fiona was too flustered to think, her brain was repeating what Amanda had said on repeat. Hardest crush of her life? She could feel her cheeks burning.

"Oh my gosh I've never seen someone go so red so fast!" Mia giggled, "This is a safe place, you can tell us!"

"No it's not, Amanda's here!" Fiona joked. Kaylee and Mia's jaws dropped as they glanced at each other before quickly resuming their normal faces. "Because she makes fun of me!" Fiona hurriedly corrected, realizing what she had implied. But her panic to explain only confirmed them further.

"Right, yeah she is pretty mean." Kaylee teased, letting the topic die. Fiona was thankful she did, but she knew they were not convinced. Even Amanda had a hint of pink to her cheeks.

They continued socializing, talking about their classes, passions, weird professors they've had, funny interactions with their friends. Fiona struggled to keep up with the conversation. Both Amanda and their guests seemed to be eased by social situations. Effortlessly floating from topic to topic. Fiona was enjoying their visit, but it was clear how much her social skills struggled in comparison.

Of course Amanda's teasing did nothing to add to her comfort. Periodically through their visit, Amanda would act like she felt her phone vibrate. She'd quickly look down, as if to check a text, but instead turn on Fiona's vibrator. It took everything she had to stay quiet and still. She'd clench her knees together, folding her hands on top of her cage as she sat. From the outside, she looked like a proper, well mannered girl. But on the inside, her body screamed for attention. Knowing Amanda was pantiless as well was pure torture. All she wanted to do was flip up Amanda's dress and suck her off right there on the couch.

They talked for about an hour. The conversation had bounced all over the place, and somehow Kaylee was on some rant with Mia about if a four-leaf clover was just a mutated three-leaf clover or a different plant altogether. While they were debating, Amanda leaned over as nonchalant as she could, softly whispering to Fiona.

"Go to the bathroom and send me a picture of your cage." Fiona tried to suppress the surprise from her face.

"Ri-right now?" Fiona whispered back.

"Right now. No clothes, no ring, no face. Nothing to indicate who is in the picture." Amanda chimed in on Kaylee and Mia's debate, gracefully slipping back into the conversation as if she had never left it. Fiona sat stunned for a moment. Finally, she took a deep breath and stood up. The other girls slowed their conversation as they looked at her. She mouthed 'bathroom' with a smile, and they continued their conversation.

Fiona slipped into the bathroom, taking a few breaths to try and calm her pounding heart. She took off her cardigan and shirt, and let her skirt slip to the floor. She took her cock ring vibrator off and placed it on the counter. She looked at herself in the mirror, completely naked while her friends were still audible outside the door. She wasn't sure how she should take the picture. She had never taken a nude selfie before, and her heartbeat was throbbing in her ears. She sat on the edge of the toilet lid, holding her phone above her cage. The soft click of her phone sounded like an explosion to her, frantically lowering her phone volume.

She stared at the picture. She looked so small. The close up of the image made her balls seem so big, which only dwarfed her cage in comparison. There was a soft sheen on the metal from her precum, which ran down her balls as well. She nibbled on her fingernail, unsure if this was what Amanda was looking for. She didn't really need to be naked for this, she could have just pulled her skirt up. Maybe she wanted something full body? Afterall, a close up on her cage wouldn't have her face in it to begin with, so she wouldn't have needed to specify.

She stood up, turning to face the bathroom mirror. She held her phone up, but she didn't like how obvious it was that it was her bathroom. The framed picture of a rubber ducky in the background, their soaps and cleaners in the foreground, she somehow felt like the entire world would know it was her in that image.

Instead, she leaned her phone against one of their cleansers, angling it so the camera faced their shower. Nothing was in the frame except the pure white of the waterproof wall. She started a video before climbing into the shower, turning around to face the camera. She wasn't sure what pose she should do, so she just held her wrist behind her back. After a few seconds, she grabbed her phone and stopped the recording. She scrolled through to the picture she wanted, screenshotted it, and zoomed in just enough to crop her face out of the image, immediately deleting the originals.

It was surreal. Looking at an image of herself, naked on her phone. She studied it, looking at her cage, her slender waist, and smooth thighs. Her boobs looked heavy, yet still perky. Her cage throbbed, and a drop of precum dripped into the tub. She was so horny, even looking at a picture of herself made her leak.

An especially loud laugh snapped Fiona out of her trance. She felt like she had been gone an hour. She selected the two images, carefully clicking through her contacts to find Amanda. Every click felt like her heart would explode, the fear of somehow sending them to the wrong person was crippling. After a few seconds of staring at Amanda's name, triple checking and checking again, she sent the two pictures.

She quickly got redressed, vibrating ring included. She flushed the toilet and washed her hands. She splashed some cold water on her face, trying to lessen the burning in her cheeks, before heading back to the group.

Fiona had an even harder time contributing to the conversation. Amanda's phone was sitting face up on the coffee table. Fiona could see the sporadic blink of the light, letting her know she had a pending notification. Her eyes were glued to it, knowing that if that phone was unlocked, naked images of her would be flashed to the entire room.

"Speaking of which, you never let me know how... that went." Amanda spoke, her insinuating tone captured Fiona's attention.

"Oh yeeeah... Well we definitely had a lot of fun with it." Kaylee teased, nudging Mia. "I finished more that night than I have any other night. I'm definitely really into it, only problem is, so is Mia."

"How is that a problem?" Amanda asked, "That sounds perfect to me."

"Well, I'm a switch. We both are actually, but we sorta like being on the same side when it comes to that stuff." Mia responded.

"A switch?" Fiona asked, instantly regretting it as she felt everyone's eyes drop on her.

"Oh yeah, gotta explain it to Miss Innocent," Amanda teased, prompting a pout from Fiona.

"A switch is someone who enjoys aspects from both the dominant and submissive side of a relationship. So both Kaylee and I like denial more when we are the ones denying the other person. I actually like denial from the subs side too, but I can't handle anything long term. I usually always wanna finish at the end of the day. That wouldn't be too bad, but Kaylee is such a fucking saddist, that once she gets a taste of denying someone, she wants to keep them denied indefinitely" She eyed Kaylee, who cracked up trying to hold an innocent face.

"Ahh, so I guess chastity is out of the question for you guys then? Too much of a power shift?" Amanda questioned.

"Well not out of the question entirely, but it'd definitely be hard. We'd need a way to curb Kaylee's sadism when it comes to denial."

"Oh eeeeasy, all you need is a second sub." Kaylee and Mia looked at each other in confusion, before turning back to Amanda.

"A second sub? What do you mean?" Kaylee asked.

"Like a second sub that's even lower down on the power totem poll. Mia would be the favored sub, who gets to unlock and finish more often. Second sub gets to take the brunt of Kaylee's hardcore denial. Win win!"

"Oh my gosh can you imagine how cruel that would be? Not only would they be denied so much longer, but they'd have to watch me get released over and over. Her longer denial just rubbed in her face..." Mia spaced off as she talked, running dozens of scenarios through her head.

"Right? I think that would definitely stroke Kaylee's sadism in all the right places. Plus since Mia is a switch, she could dom the second sub on occasion. Take advantage of her spot a little higher up in the power dynamic, and scratch her domme urges too." All three of the girls stared at Amanda in silence, who just sat there like it was the most obvious solution in the world.

"How do you do that!?" Kaylee started laughing through her disbelief. "It's like you're hypnotic! You get us talking about the craziest things, and make even crazier things seem normal!"

"What can I say, it's a gift." Amanda responded nonchalantly, causing another wave of laughter. Fiona's cock thrashed in its cage. The situation Amanda just described? It set off something primal in her. She pulled the edges of her skirt down her sides, causing the fabric to taut and lift off her cage. She was sure she'd leak through her skirt otherwise, the inside of her thighs were already slick. After a few moments of laughter, Kaylee continued.

"In all honesty... That sounds extremely hot...?" She looked at Mia for approval, who bit her lip as she nodded in agreement. "All we'd need is a toy who is down for ruthless suffering, how hard could that be?" Kaylee asked sarcastically.

"I mean I'd offer myself, but I'm really more of a domme." Amanda jokingly apologized. "But y'know, there's always Fiona? She strikes me as more of a sub. That true?" Fiona's ears began to ring as overpowering panic washed over her. She could feel her precum slicked balls glide against her thighs as her cage twitched.

"I-I, n-w-well umm..." Fiona struggled to get even a single word out as she continuously stumbled over herself.

"Oh my gosh you were right, this isn't a safe place!" Mia laughed as she glared at Amanda, "She's so meeean!" Fiona covered her face in her hands as she started laughing, and the rest of the group quickly joined in. "I guess living with Amanda really will force someone out of their shell, huh?"

"You have no idea," Fiona managed to squeak out. Mia jumped up and rubbed Fiona's back, as if to offer consolation. The girls erupted into a fresh wave of laughter.

"I think before we'd get a human toy, we'd have to at least get a chastity cage," Kayle said as the group died down.

"OH! If you're thinking of getting one, I have a great recommendation." Amanda reached for her phone. "Here is a design I recently stumbled on, and man I think it's awesome. Just a sec..." Fiona watched in disbelief as Amanda searched through her phone. There's no way, right? There is no way-

Fiona felt the vibrator around her cage ignite. She nearly moaned, but she stifled it in her throat just in time.

"Ah here it is, look at this one." Amanda turned her phone to the group. Fiona slammed into the edge with so much force, she thought she'd slip over and soak her skirt in cum. Right there on Amanda's phone, being shown to the world, was the close-up picture Fiona took of her cage.

"Oh my god it's tiny!" Mia bursted out, "There is no shot I'd fit in that! How big is it, do you think?"

"Maybe an inch?" Kaylee guessed.

"A little under, I think about three quarters," Amanda corrected. "But isn't it just too adorable? And because it's a solid metal plate, they couldn't even touch through the bars or anything. Only place they could touch is the balls."

"Yeah... damn that is hot. Maybe we could squeeze you into one." Kaylee teased.

"No way! I'm like seven inches! That would require some crazy training. Or maybe just a tiny dick to begin with? It does look good though... I wonder how noticeable it would be?"

"It's tiny, you could probably be wearing one right now and no one would notice." Fiona twitched at Amanda's comment. "You can see it zoomed out with this one." Amanda swiped on her phone, switching to Fiona's full body image. There she was. Completely naked on Amanda's phone. Her tits, her cage. Shoulders all the way to ankles. Not a stitch. Fiona could hardly breathe. Her horniness broke through the peak of anything she had experienced before. She was being teased with a vibrator. Trapped in a cage, while a room full of her friends looked at naked pictures of her. She had never in her life been so thankful she was so shy in the locker rooms. She was sure they would have recognized her if they had seen the front of her naked before.

"Holy shit she is hot," Mia said, leaning in closer to the phone. "God, that figure..."

"And with the cage on too? Hey uhhh... asking for a friend, you know who this is? I bet there are some people who would wanna maybe have some... alone time with this picture..." Kaylee winked at Amanda.

"Nah I don't remember, I just saved them to my phone. I was pretty deep down the rabbit hole y'know?"

"Shit," Kaylee whispered under her breath, before giggling.

"She's stunning though. I especially love the contrast with her tits and her cage. Big, perky, perfect tits. Tits most girls would kill for, but the tiniest little caged cock..." Mia crossed her legs, obviously trying to hide an erection, which the other girls immediately called her out on.

"What do you think, Fiona?" Kaylee asked, pulling the room's attention to Fiona. Fiona could tell Amanda was stifling a laugh into her hand, clearly loving the situation she had created.

"Y-yeah same. It's pretty... pretty cute." Fiona softened as she spoke, but tried to maintain a happy smile. Holding in her moans was hard enough, without critiquing her own nude image to a room full of friends. Fiona's inner thighs were completely slick with precum. She started worrying she might be leaking onto the part of the skirt she was sitting on.

"You guys want anything to drink by the way? Bit of a late offer after we've already been hanging out for so long!" Fiona let out a quiet sigh of relief as Amanda pulled the room's attention back off her. They nodded and thanked her, still giggling over the image. "Here, you guys can hold on to that, we'll grab some." she handed her phone to them, who accepted it excitedly, quickly zooming in on different areas of Fiona's form. She motioned for Fiona to follow, and they made their way to the kitchen.

"P-please turn the ring off..." Fiona begged under her breath, struggling to stand upright as she grabbed glasses from the cabinet.

"Oh you know I would, but I don't have my phone, silly. It's over there with them. You could ask them to turn it off if you want?"