Who says Three's a Crowd?

Story Info
A couple, a unicorn, and a lot of fun.
9.3k words
4.56
8.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dark eyes scan the room observing the people mingling, talking, drinking, flirting. The confident and the shy, the dominant and the submissive, the beautiful diversity of personalities and body types spreads like a sea of choices before her. She watches them, searching for what she desires. For tonight, she is looking for someone very specific. She has come to this place with a fantasy in mind, a dream that will hopefully manifest to reality by the end of the night.

As she surveys the people, she feels a strong hand upon her thigh and breath on her neck. Her hair stands on end as she feels the closeness of him and almost shivers when lips brush her ear. "So, my love," he whispers sensually into her ear, "see anything you like?" She smiles and places her hand on his and without breaking her focus replies, "Mmm, so many that I like, but none that I love. Yet. But the evening is young and we..."

At the trailing off of her voice, he pulls away and sees that her gaze has stopped shifting and she has fixed her focus on a target like a hunter tracking prey. He follows her sightline and immediately sees why. "Her," he hears his lover say and shares the sentiment. Gliding gracefully through the room as if she were strolling across a stage, a picture of dark elegance captivates their attention. A beautiful contradiction of grace and darkness, she stands out from the crowd, pushing all others to being no more than background scenery.

Raven black hair, so dark it shines with purple hues, drapes long and silky over porcelain skin. Her bare shoulders practically glow in the ambient light pouring over her. Her ample breasts bouncing slightly, almost threaten to spill out of the top of the red trimmed, black leather, corseted top tightly wrapping her frame. Tall and statuesque, her long legs wrapped in black nylon descend from a black leather skirt that perfectly matches the corset above it, both accented with silver straps and buckles. At the other end of the stems striding confidently across the room, high-heeled latex boots click against the floor. Her footwear is so pitch black they would seemingly swallow light whole, if not for the shiny surface making them gleam reflectively instead.

Without the slightest break in pace or awkwardness her direction turns towards them, as if that had always been her intent and design. Kate looks at her man for a moment and he knows exactly what she is thinking as the gothic beauty approached. "So, you are either shocked by how I look or stunned in admiration," the sultry siren spits the words directly at them. "Which it is will determine if I tell you to fuck off as judgmental asses". Some would be taken aback by her bluntness, intimidated, and even put off, but not Kate. This is even better than she could imagine, but would she be able to convince this dark goddess.

Turning from her husband Kate fixes her intense dark brown eyes upon the woman before her and replies, "The only shock for me is how such a fetching creature could be walking through a place like this alone. You are just spectacular. Would you care to sit and join us for a drink?" With that, Kate sees the icy blue pools bearing into her thaw, the woman's expression softening from its intense questioning to one of appreciative curiosity. The voice that came next also shifted from the no-nonsense, almost harsh, tone to a surprisingly seductive and sweet sound just dripping with sensuality. "Well then, in that case your offer sounds positively enchanting," the words spill from her lips as she glides to the chair opposite them at the table.

The feeling of fingers slightly tightening on her thigh tells Kate that Mark is also intrigued and excited by the shift in demeanor revealing depth to their guest's personality. Kate reaches down under the table and slides his hand up her thigh several inches. Mark loosens his grip and continues where she was leading without needing further guidance. His hand pushes up and under her skirt finding the red lace panties beneath. Mark finds himself hardening at the feel of dampness on his fingertips. Careful not to do so much he distracts her, he gently begins rubbing her through the light fabric.

Across the from her, the table's candlelight now illuminates the face of the young woman. Her shocking blue eyes, clear and bright, sparkle with intensity, and something else. Desire, maybe? Kate wonders to herself, or maybe I am projecting what I want to see. Her wide, round eyes are further accented by the dark purple eye shadow and black mascara encircling them. A delicate button nose set below them, glitters at both nostrils due to the matching diamond studs on either side. Her delicate mouth, boasting small but luscious lips, curls into a devilish grin, as if she could read the thoughts running through Kate's mind.

That expression, coupled with the stimulation between her legs, made her long to just lunge across the table and kiss those lips as hard as she could. Instead, Kate opens the conversation, "So, are you truly here alone, or are you just cruising through, turning heads and giving some unseen lover, hidden in shadows, a voyeuristic high?" A genuine laugh, true and full bodied, erupts from the gothic seductress as her face lights up with sincere delight. "Well, that may be the best introductory question I have ever received," she says, as she dials her laughter back to a mere chuckle. "I can't tell you how many times, people think that because I look this way they can just walk up and ask me if I wanna go somewhere and fuck."

"Well, in full disclosure," Kate confesses, "That question is definitely on my mind, I just wouldn't be so indelicate or presumptuous and ask immediately." Pausing, realizing she may have just blown things by being too forward, she continues, "but how about this instead. What is your name and what is the actual answer to my first question?" Kate adds a smirk after the second part of the question hoping to put things at ease in case she indeed had pushed to fast or too directly. Her momentary fears are quickly be dispelled by the flirtatious smile spreading across the face that responds, "Ah yes, I suppose I did not." Batting her eyes seductively, "I am indeed here alone, though hopefully not for long..."

Those last words hanging in the air, Kate, arousal and hope peaking, grabbs her husband's wrist to stop him from getting her too worked up. He understands immediately and withdraws his hand, making sure to adjust her skirt back to an appropriate position. "And my name is Desdaemona, but you can call me 'Dezzie'," she continues after giving her previous comment a moment to linger for effect. Dezzie now knew the couple wanted her, or at least the woman did. To be honest, after the first response to her abrasive question, a defense mechanism built up from years of being hit on by the worst types, she was hoping the lust in Kate's eyes was for her, and not just due to the man's hand under the table.

"Well, Dezzie, and I must say that Desdaemona is a wonderful name befitting of your appearance, I obviously jumped the gun a little earlier," Kate slightly apologizes before diving in with no reservation. "My husband, Mark, and I have been looking for a special woman tonight. We are hoping to find someone who would be willing to join us this evening and help us fulfill a fantasy of mine." Smiling and nodding in full understanding, Dezzie lets her continue without interrupting. Proceeding, Kate says, "I have long wanted to know what it is like to be with a woman, but I have always been a strong believer in monogamy. Thus, I have never had the chance to explore it. As Mark and I have grown together, that desire remained, but also changed. While I absolutely continued craving the touch of another woman, I didn't want it alone. It is something I wanted to share with him."

With that said, Kate feels as if a weight had just fallen from her. Sure, she had discussed this with Mark, and he was very receptive and encouraging of the idea, but to say this to a relative stranger... Pure relief. The fact the eyes shimmering back at her gleamed with compassion and understanding, fills her with comfort and joy. Feeling confident in herself, Kate asks Dezzie, "So, let me ask the direct question. Would you be interested in joining us tonight?"

Dezzie glances to her left and notices that while she was in Mark's periphery, his focus was on his wife. She had noticed him looking at her occasionally and unmistakably with desire, but not with as much as Kate was displaying. He was clearly devoted unequivocally to his wife. This warmed her heart. For, despite her bravado, there was a part of Dezzie that was a pure romantic, despite no longer trying to find it. He also was a very good-looking man. A strong jaw and soft brown eyes highlighting a handsome face. His walnut brown hair was close cropped and gave him almost a slightly military look. The deep purple dress shirt he wore looked good against his tanned skin and fit him well. She couldn't be certain, but she felt that it was hiding a well-muscled build. His arms weren't super thick. His chest and arms weren't overly broad. But he just looked powerful. Like the type of man, that could literally sweep a woman off her feet and carry her like she was no heavier than a down feather pillow.

Letting her gaze fall back upon Kate, she realizes the woman was far more appealing than she first noticed. There was a subtlety to her look, almost modest in its presentation. Her face was slightly rounded and rather cute. Her mouth and nose, both small and feminine. Her bright red lips look awfully kissable, Dezzie muses. Chestnut brown hair fell in waves around her slender neck and down to her shoulders, perfectly framing her face. But her eyes... Dark brown, almost black in the soft light candlelight whose reflected flame was dancing in their center, were the deepest, most soulful pair she had ever seen. She had been with many people, but there was such immense passion and intensity in those dark eyes. The mesmerizing effect is Dezzie feeling more drawn in than ever before in her life. I could fall into those eyes like dropping onto a feather bed and just be comfortably and willingly swallowed in their welcoming depths, she thinks.

Realizing she was staring, Dezzie looks down to break her leering and appreciates the small, firm breasts and thin line of cleavage showing at the top of the dark green top. It now strikes Dezzie, that this woman is actually gorgeous. Dezzie considers for a moment, "If she walked by me, I don't know if I would turn, but now that I see her, she is simply breathtaking." Concluding her inspection, she once again meets Kate's eyes and finds them now shining with anticipation at what she would say. "I really think I would enjoy that," Dezzie finally responds with a smile. "What did you two have in mind.?"

Sighing with relief, Kate looks at her husband, who nods in affirmation, and answers, "How about we head up to our room. You and I can get to know each other better. And, if you are game to play along, what we would really like to do is have Mark watch and instruct our interaction." Raising a playfully quizzical eyebrow, Dezzie looks over to Mark and inquires, "So the quiet confident Dom, are you?". Without a word, his broad smile and slight nod spoke volumes. He may be a man of few words, here, but she senses there is a hidden powerful nature extending beyond the physical. "That sounds quite fantastic. Its been a while since I have had orders to follow," Dezzie friskily says while standing. As Mark and Kate rise to join her departure, one more question rolls from her lips, "And Mark, will you be joining in?" The words oozing with sensuality and possibility. Straight-faced and no hint of the excitement he feels at the prospect, he states simply, "Perhaps."

With that, the three of them make their way across the lounge area and head down the hallway leading to the west wing of the of the grand structure. After navigating three flights of elegantly flourished stairs and a decadently decorated hallway, they reach their room. Approaching the antique oaken door, Mark withdraws an old iron key and flips the lock. Pushing the door open, he sweeps his hand gesturing for the women to enter. But, after his wife passes, he gently grasps Dezzie by the arm to stop her long enough to issue his first command in her ear, "As soon as I close this door, you will grab Kate and press her against the wall. You will pin her and kiss her as passionately as you feel." A subtle nod was all the acknowledgment he needed, and he smiles knowing that Kate had not heard.

Following Dezzie into the room, Mark drops the key on the table by the door and turns to swing the door shut. Twisting as he pushed it closed, he guarantees he can see what will unfold, and he is not disappointed. Kate's big brown eyes go wide with shock as she is spun around by Dezzie. With surprisingly strong hands for their delicate structure gripping both her biceps, she is pushed firmly against the wall. She opens her mouth to ask what the hell is happening, but before she can form the words Dezzie leans into her connecting their lips in a firm embrace.

Pressing her body against Kate, Dezzie knows the woman cannot easily move from the wall and releases the grip on her arms. Sliding her now free arms up to her neck, she gently drags the backs of her nails along the slender ascent before cupping her fingers behind the base of Kate's skull. Hands entwined with rich brown hair, she pulls her head forward ever so slightly as she deepens their kiss. Dezzie was not concerned with the lack of initial reciprocation, knowing that Kate would be caught off guard by the maneuver. Why else would Mark have spoken the first order so conspicuously to her. But as her tongue slid into Kate's mouth, the response is greedy lust. She hungrily massages Dezzie's tongue and, as she does, Dezzie feels Kate's arms wrap at her sides and hands claw at the back of her corset.

Mark backs quietly away from the two, careful not to disturb the passionate display before him. At the sight of the pale yet dark woman nearly devouring his wife in her embrace, Mark begins hardening. His cock pushes against the fabric of his silk boxers and strain against the constraints of his pants. He takes a deep breath and wills his desire back down a few degrees. This night, this situation is for Kate. He would thoroughly enjoy all that he was going to see, as well as exerting the control of directing the action. But, for his satisfaction, that would come later, if at all. He left the door open with his response to Dezzie's inquiry, but he knew he would only join if he was directly requested. He would not insert himself into the moment. He glances behind him, finding the overstuffed chair he requested was positioned perfectly for a relaxing, comfortable view of the bedroom, and especially the bed that was turned perpendicular to it. Sitting down, the sound of a slight gasp and moan drew his attention back to the women.

Dezzie had played a similar role before, where she had to await commands. But here she was not just a sub. She was an alpha sub. So, unless she was ordered otherwise, if she was lacking command for the next step, she was going to improvise. She would do so in a way that would not overtly move the play to another phase but would push the desire in that direction. With that in mind, the desperate passion coming from the mouth on hers and the hands on her back spurring her on, she shifts the position of her body. Doing so, her strong thigh slid between Kate's legs, pushing them apart. As the legs parted, Kate's skirt raises putting less fabric between the two women. At the feel of damp lace on her skin, Dezzie shifted her hips and ground her thigh against Kate's panties, withdrawing from their kiss, so she could look into her eyes. Those eyes glaze slightly as a moan escapes her lips as the stimulation grows between Kate's legs.

She wants all of this amazing woman right now. She had never known a woman's touch, had never experimented in college and made out with a sorority sister. My God, she thinks, this is fucking amazing! The softness of the lips that were against hers, the feminine curves of the body pressing to her, the skin so smooth against her hands she was works along the top of Dezzie's corset, all thrills her and fills her with a passion unlike any she had ever known. And when the leg between her legs rubs into her, she looks up and moans in response. Bringing her eyes back down she finds the radiant blue orbs locked on her and she smiles at what they are showing.

Dezzie finds Kate meeting her gaze and begins falling into the vast depths before her, until a voice snaps her back. Somehow both low and soft while also booming and commanding Mark's voice fills the room without being harsh in any way. "Very, very nice ladies. Now Dezzie, back a couple steps away from my wife. Kate, when she does, you will step forward and kiss her neck, then assist her in freeing that amazing chests from its binding."

Both women comply without hesitation, Kate closes the freshly created space between them. She bends forward, finding the soft, sensual skin of the outer neck and she presses her lips to flesh. Repeating her motion, she works her way down the elegant slope to the shoulders. Kate begins pressing her tongue into the muscles at the base of the neck and top of the shoulders as she pushes back from each kiss. Approaching the collarbone, she slides her hands around fine shoulders and traces Dezzie's shoulder blades down to the top of the black leather. Feeling for the lace in the center, she moves along it until she finds the tightly tied bow. Pinching a tail in the fingers of each hand, she gently tugs them in opposite directions, unwinding the bow and releasing the tie. Sinking her fingers down, while continuing to kiss across Dezzies chest and back up the other side of her neck, Kate draws each lacing level apart, slowly releasing the overall tightness of the corset.

Pulling away from her neck, Dezzie looks downward to see the magnificent pale mounds pushing the corset outward. With the expansion of the leather thanks to the lessened restriction, her breasts pressed forward and, while no longer threatening to spill out, filled out the top more than before. Gawking at them, Kate wants to slide her hands into the top and feel them in her hands, but those were not her orders. So, she steps back and, dropping to her knees, reaches up with both hands. One by one, she opens the silver C-locks, moving from top to bottom.

Dezzie regards the lovely woman kneeling before her, seeing the focus in her eyes as delicate fingers work the shiny, metal latches open. As Kate maneuvers her way down the series of clasps, the corset starts opening. To counter it just falling open or putting too much strain on the last C-lock, Dezzie grips the top and holds it in place. As the last one unhooks, Dezzie notices Kate looking up in anticipation of what is about to be revealed. Never a woman to shy away from an opportunity to show off, she spreads her hands apart, pulling the corset open with the motion, then lets the leather fall behind her with a flourish. The sounds of the metal clacking off the wooden floor distracted neither Kate, nor Mark, as both stare in lusty wonder.

Mark had assumed that the boobs contained in that corset were being accentuated by the support design of the tight leather corset. Looking now at what was revealed with the elegant motion with which Dezzie had removed and discarded it, he realizes that the truth was quite the opposite. Before, the illusion of ample bosom lacking in firmness being held high by constraints had been accepted as fact. Seeing them free, he is amazed at the perfectly rounded shape and position of the C cup breasts. They were most definitely supple and significant, but there was nothing lacking in firmness.