Who Taught You About Sex? Ch. 02

Story Info
She lost her virginity to her brother. She has more sex.
8.4k words
4.64
34.2k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who Taught You About Sex? Ch. 2

By regularguy13

She lost her virginity to her brother. She has more sex.

^^^

"Hi. It's Liesl. If you don't know me you should read my first story, "Who Taught You About Sex?". You won't be lost if you start here, but . . .

^^^Near mid-night on a Saturday night^^^

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" my new friends shouted at me.

I looked around the campfire. People were smiling, shouting, cheering, and encouraging me to do something I'd never done in my life. To touch a boy's penis.

No. I got that wrong.

The guys standing in front of me were not boys. They were fully grown men. One was eighteen; the other two were nineteen. And I wasn't looking at small, flaccid penises. I was gazing at thick, erect cocks. Thirdly, I wasn't contemplating touching one dick. I was thinking about touching them all!

To my mostly inexperienced, innocent eyes they looked yummy. Each was swollen, engorged with blood, yet different. Are dicks like snowflakes? Each unique? I wondered as I noted their differences in girth, length, shape, and color.

One was straight. One curved to the right. The other curved upwards. The straight one had a slim head. The shaft got bigger and thicker as it neared his body. The curved ones were fairly uniform from stem to stern with helmet-like heads.

They were the second, third and fourth penises I'd seen. They weren't huge like my brother's cock, but they were substantial. I no longer wondered how it's possible that these large objects fit inside a woman. No longer a virgin, I knew the answer. They'd feel fabulous inside my pussy!

I was curious, intrigued, and tipsy. I wanted to touch them all. To learn what it would be like to hold these men's organs in my hand. Ha! None would fit into one of my small hands. I'd have to use both hands if I wanted to encircle them.

I wavered. Should I? I reached out, hesitated, and pulled back. This was wrong. Slutty behavior no doubt about it. Touching the cocks of multiple men I'd only just met in front of a crowd would be a big sin.

But, I reasoned, I may never get a chance like this again. I was in a safe place surrounded by a throng of supportive people. I could hear them cheering. And the boys, I mean the men, were eager and encouraged me. They'd each dropped their drawers and presented their genitals for my inspection and more.

This was the perfect chance for me to gain some knowledge. I'm an eighteen woman who will be dating soon. What's wrong with gaining some experience before I get married? I'd only been with one man. My future boyfriends and husband(s) would be the lucky beneficiaries of my increased knowledge and hands-on experience.

The crowd chanted, "Do it! Do it! Do it!"

I did it. I reached out and grabbed two erections. My mouth captured the third and I liked it!

^^^

So how did I get to this place?

Can I give you some background? I promise this won't take long.

My BFFs and I followed through with our plans to make an effort to be more attractive and to be more outgoing. We were thrilled with the results so far. We got hairstyles that flattered our faces and clothes that flattered our bodies. We started wearing makeup. Finally, we turned some heads!

Aspen dyed her mousy brown hair, got contacts, and had all her pubic hair removed. With her hourglass figure, she looked good in everything. Wrap dresses became her thing. They emphasized her narrow waist and let her show off her full, round boobs.

Taylor's long, brown hair was uninspiring. The stylist said, "Honey, I will make you gorgeous. I recommend face-framing layers and bangs to soften your long face and neck. A great look for tall women is soft, shoulder-length waves. This is particularly true if you don't have many curves. Any length below your chin will add volume and offset your slender figure so you shouldn't have it too long."

"Shoulder length hair will offset my flat chest?"

"Yes."

"Do it," Taylor ordered.

Taylor stopped wearing pants. Her skirts were either very short or very long. In a miniskirt, she had miles and miles of exposed legs. In a maxi dress, she was statuesque.

She got rid of her huge black bush and settled for a thin, landing strip.

Helga opted for medium length hair and a simple style that didn't obscure her pretty face. All her tops and dresses were now low cut or V-necks. She replaced her industrial-strength bras with lighter-duty, more comfortable ones. The twins bounce and her enviable cleavage was always on display.

Helga went for the full Brazilian. She said, "I'm planning on having lots of sex. I don't want anything to be in the way!"

I too underwent a change. I can't change that I'm short and slim, but I highlighted my assets. I am braless every day. So what if my erect nipples show? I love crop-tops and find other excuses to show my trim tummy. All my clothes are tight-fitting. I emphasize my fitness. I look darn good in a short skirt with boots!

I chose to get a bob cut for my blond hair. My long, stringy, shapeless hair is gone. I think my cut is super flattering. It has layers and angles. It falls between my chin and shoulders in perfect proportion to my small frame.

When we went for the waxing, I couldn't part with as much pubic hair as my friends did. Since I'm short and have no curves, I'm sensitive about appearing child-like. My bush was the one thing that said 'I'm a grown-ass woman'. I allowed them to remove all the hair around my labia, but I kept a trimmed triangle on my belly.

After our hair and wardrobe makeovers, we looked better and felt better. Now it was time to change our attitude. We began to put ourselves out there. We engaged with people, especially boys our age. We were no longer wallflowers. We approached boys and started conversations. If that led to a coffee or going out, great. If not, our maxim was 'Their loss!'.

^^^

It was Saturday and my BFFs and I were at the mall. We got our nails done at a Korean place, mani-pedis. I choose a glittery red color. We left the store and walked around the mall.

I was happy and thought we were Franklin High's newest version of 'Charlie's Angels'.

I am barely five feet tall. Taylor was beside me in heels and a miniskirt. She was over six feet tall. Her legs are almost as long as I am tall!

On the other side of Taylor was Helga. No one was going to miss her. She tips the scale at two-fifty pounds and has the biggest boobs I've ever seen. Not only was she wearing a low cut top that revealed a significant amount of cleavage, but her breasts were not controlled by her lacy bra. They moved, jiggled, and quaked with every step she took just as she'd planned.

Beside her, was Aspen. She's a straight-A student with the body of a porn star. Helga has a prettier face and a bigger bust, but Aspen is something. Especially now that she wears contacts and her drab, dull, mousy-brown hair has highlights, shines, and has lovely waves.

She was rocking her wrap dress. The cinch at her waist made her midsection appear tiny. Her full boobs spilled out the top. She had on toe ring, lace-up, gladiator sandals. Her pale pink nail polish was understated and classy. The leather straps climbed her legs and made you notice her shapely ankles.

We got sodas at the food court and hung out. Helga saw a group of guys ogling her breasts. She didn't get upset. Instead, she went up and talked to them.

"Hey," she said in a friendly manner. "Aren't you Tommie? You played American Legion baseball with my brother Seth. I'm Helga."

She extended her hand, smiled, and shook her shoulders, knowing it would make her enormous breasts dance.

Tommie and his friends stared at her boobs. He was mesmerized and muffed the handshake. He gave her an embarrassed smile and grasped her hand on his second try.

Helga was cool. She ignored the fact that they were ogling her breasts. She asked everyone their name and introduced us. We chatted.

"So what are you guys doing tonight?" Helga asked.

"There's a party at Indian Lake," Warren, the short one, said.

"You should invite us," Helga said. "We know how to party."

"Yeah, you all should come," Tommie said. "It's in the old pavilion."

"What should we wear?" I asked.

"It's causal. There will be music and kegs of beer. What you have on is fine," Warred said. "It starts at ten."

Helga stood and said, "We've got to run. See you tonight." She smiled, waved, turned, and walked away. She surprised the rest of us. We were slow to stand and followed.

When we were out of earshot, I asked, "Helga, why'd we leave? Things were going well."

"Sweetie, we accomplished the mission," Helga answered.

"She's right, "Aspen said. "We got invited to the party, Things could only go downhill. You've heard the adage 'Leave them wanting more'."

"Oh. Right," I said. I was still confused, but whatever.

Taylor said, "Helga, you were the first of us to get asked out on a date. Tonight at the party, you get the first choice. We'll hold back until you plant your flag."

^^^11 o'clock^^^

We pulled into a field by the old pavilion where other cars were parked. There had been a fire a few years ago. When the county rebuilt it, they decided to put the picnic area and playground on the other side of the lake because the access was better.

It wasn't long before the abandoned area became a place for young people to hang out, makeout, get drunk, or do all three.

"I should've worn my boots," I whined as I stepped out of the car. "I nearly twisted my ankle by stepping on a beer can."

"I told you your espadrilles were the wrong choice for this venue," Aspen lectured me.

"I know, but their cute and the wedges make me three inches taller."

We were all out of the car, checking, and adjusting our clothing. Helga finished and said in a voice that, I swear, sounded like George C. Scott from the movie "Patton", "Ladies, Our goal is not to get drunk or to stand there and look pretty. Mingle. Go to guys you think are cute and introduce yourself. We're here to conquer. To win! The other bitches at the party tonight are going home sad and alone because we will own the boys!"

She held out her hand and said, "Everyone, give me your panties. You are having sex tonight!"

I obediently took mine off. Taylor complained, "I'm wearing a micro mini. My G-string is the only thing that will keep everyone at the party from seeing my hoo-ha."

"Give it over," Helga demanded. She looked at Aspen and said, "You too, Gorgeous."

Aspen pulled aside the lower part of her wrap dress, flashed her bare vagina, and said, "Great minds think alike."

"Indeed they do," Helga responded. She lifted her skirt and flashed her vagina.

Taylor and I handed over our panties. We both were wearing short skirts. We grabbed the hems and pulled down.

"I give as well as take," Helga said cryptically. She tossed our underwear into the car. She reached into her purse and pulled out a fistful of condoms. She said, "I have a dozen condoms. Three for each of us. Put them to good use."

She passed them out. When she offered them to Aspen, she said, "I know you're on the pill and won't get pregnant. These are in case you hook up with a shady character. They can prevent STDs." Aspen nodded and took her allotment.

We made our way to the crowd. We got a beer, sipped, and swayed with the music while we surveyed the crowd. Helga said, "It was kind of you to offer me the first pick. I'm going to find Seth and thank him for inviting us."

She used her hands to put air quotes around 'thank you'. I laughed thinking her euphemism for sex was funny.

She said, "Tootles. Good hunting." And she was off.

We all went our separate ways.

^^^

So that's how an hour later, I'm intoxicated and kneeling in front of three good-looking guys with three good-looking cocks. A crowd cheered as I sucked one and gave the other two handjobs. The lucky young men moaned as I took turns sucking their dicks.

One, the one with the bent dick, leaned down and tugged on the back zipper of my red plaid crop top. I paused, pulled off his stout friend and asked, "What are you doing?"

"It is such a nice top. You don't want cum stains on it, do you? Gerome sounds like he is ready to blow."

"Good idea." I took it off and bared my little titties to the crowd. They shouted louder.

Warren, the short guy I met at the mall, came forward and took it from me. He said, "I'll take care of this for you."

"Thanks." I handed it to him and went back to work.

Surprisingly, it didn't take that long to get them all off. Good thing I took my top off. One came in my mouth, one on my face, and the bent dick guy that suggested I take off my crop top, that bastard pulled out, stroked his dick, and came on my boobs.

Other guys came forward wanting to fuck me or get a BJ. They were rough. They pulled on my arms and groped my tits. One reached under my skirt and shouted, "She's isn't wearing any panties. Her pussy is sopping wet."

That announcement caused more guys to come forward. They started pushing and fighting among themselves. I was scared and started to cry as I huddled on the ground.

I heard guys swearing, grunting, and crying out in pain. The throng around me lessened. I peeked and saw guys being pulled off the pile and thrown aside. Warren was beside me. He put his arm around me and said, "Get up. We need to get you out of here."

I went with him. When I stood, I saw my brother holding a guy and lining up a punch. He hit the guy square on the jaw. The dude toppled over. Kurt smiled at me and said, "Hi, little sister. Go with him. I'll be along in a while. I have some more heads to break."

A guy jumped on Kurt's back.

"Oh," I gasped with alarm.

My brother shrugged him off, punched him in the face, and went after another guy.

"Your brother can take care of himself," Warren said. "Let me get out of here."

"Okay." I clung to him and we found a quiet, secluded place by the lake. We sat on a log. I was trembling. He put his arm across my back. I found it comforting. He said, "You're shivering. Are you cold? Do you want to put your top on?"

"I'm not cold, I'm still a little unnerved about what happened back there. It went from fun and friendly to scared and dangerous real quick."

"Yes. That can happen if guys are horny and drunk."

We sat in silence. I calmed down. I said, "I feel better. I feel safe with you. I'd like to put my top on, but first I need to wash the cum off me." I stood and walked into the lake. I was knee-deep when I stopped and walked back to him.

I said, "I don't want to get my skirt wet. Can you hold it for me while I take a quick dip?"

"Sure."

He stood and watched me undress. I stood naked before him and handed him my skirt. He turned his head to the side, his eyes looked at the rocky ground, and he said, "Sorry. I shouldn't have looked, but you're so beautiful."

I giggled and said, "Me? Beautiful?"

He looked directly in my eyes and said, "Yes. You. Liesl, you are beautiful."

I looked at this kind, sincere guy. He had brown hair and soft, brown eyes. He wasn't big. Of course, he was taller than me. Everyone is. I'd guess he was 5' 8" or 5' 9" with a medium build. He wasn't movie-star handsome, but he was okay-looking. He had a calm, quiet demeanor and a kind face.

"My hero deserves a reward, why don't you join me? I'll clean up and we can skinny-dip in the moonlight."

"I'm no hero. Your brother did most of the rescuing," he said. I was impressed with his humility and the fact that he was still looking me in the eyes when my little tits and nude body were right in front of him.

A booming voice from behind him said, "Liesl, he's lying to you." It was my brother. He jogged down and joined us. Of course, he looked me up and down as he said, "I busted a few heads, but this guy was the first one into the fray. I couldn't have saved you without his help. So you're alright? You look all right." He smirked.

I smiled and did not attempt to cover my body. I playfully punched him. I said, "Yes. I'm okay. Go hit on a girl your age. I'll see you at home. Thanks for your help. I owe you one."

"I'll hold you to that. Bye," he said and walked away.

"You're a pretty cool customer. You didn't appear ill at ease in the least being nude in front of your brother. I have three sisters. They pitch a fit if I see them in hair curlers or wrapped in a towel after showering."

"Maybe it's because it's just the two of us," I lied. I changed the subject and tried to get things back on track by asking, "So Warren, how about a swim?"

He didn't move. I smiled and said, "I like shyness. It's cute to a point. Are you shy or is my body disappointing? I'm short and have little breasts. If you prefer taller women or ones with bigger boobs, I can put in a good word for you with my friends."

"No. There's nothing wrong with your body. You're perfect. I am shy."

"Can I be blunt with you?"

He nodded.

"I used to be shy and quiet and no one noticed me. The world passed me by. I'm not being shy anymore. I'm not missing out on fun or adventures.

"No one gets an engraved invitation to participate in life. You have to decide if you are going to be on the sidelines or in the game. The game is in the lake."

I didn't wait for a response. I turned and walked into the water until I was shoulder deep. I gazed at the lake and washed the spunk off my chest and face. I felt a crusty substance in my hair. I dunked my head into the water and scrubbed. When I surfaced, I said, "Fucking bastards . . ."

"What?"

I turned toward the voice. Warren was in the water behind me. I smiled at him and explained. "Can you believe those ungrateful, fucking bastards got cum in my hair? I hope you're not that kind of guy."

"I'm not," he said. "At least, I don't think so. No one has ever given me a blowjob or anything else. Maybe I'd be a pig."

"I don't think so. I know you're kind. I suspect you're polite and well mannered. No doubt because of your mom and three sisters."

"You're right. I'm a knock and wait before opening a door and I always put the toilet seat down when I'm finished."

I slid over to him, put my hands around his neck, looked him in the eyes, and said, "Those are excellent qualities. How about repeating what you said earlier. A girl can't be told too many times that she's beautiful."

He said, "Liesl, you're beautiful."

I smiled, left my feet, and pulled myself to him. I wanted a kiss. I closed my eyes and expected our lips to meet. His hardon pressed into me. That didn't bother me in the least.

It must have upset him. He turned his body away from me and said, "Ah. Sorry. Sorry about that."

I opened my eyes and asked, "Sorry about what?"

"Ummm. My penis. It brushed up against you."

"So?"

"I can help that I have an erection," he confessed. "I'm naked. You're naked. I got excited. I shouldn't have let it touch you."

"Do I seem upset?" I asked. "As you said, we're alone and naked. It was bound to happen." I reached under the water and grabbed his cock. I suspect he blushed. It was hard to tell in the moonlight.

"Warren, you need to calm down. We don't know each other well, but come on! You know a couple of things. One, I'm not afraid of being naked. I've been naked in front of you and my brother tonight without having a conniption. And two, you know I like cocks. I sucked three in front of an audience tonight just for the hell of it."

I squeezed and stroked his cock. It felt like a good, hard, normal erection.

"Yes. You're right. Sorry."

"If you want to be with me, you need to stop saying 'Sorry'. And when a girl closes her eyes and moves her head toward yours, she wants to be kissed. So, damn it, kiss her. If a girl feels you are going too fast or if you are making her uncomfortable, she'll speak up."