Who Taught You About Sex? Ch. 03

Story Info
Liesl has sex with her grandfather and likes it!
4.1k words
4.57
43.9k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liesl has sex with her grandfather and likes it!

Hello, it's Liesl again. It seems some of you enjoyed my stories. Seemorehiene (Gotta give it up - that's a great handle!) asked if I had sex with relatives other than my brother. The answer is yes. Here is that tale.

^^^

After my friends and I tied up my drunk brother and used him as a sex toy, I continued to have sex with my brother.

For example, early one morning I put on my pointy cat ears and snuck into his room before anyone in the house was awake. I crawled under his covers, found his morning erection, and wrapped my lips around it.

"Huh? What?" he cried as he woke with a start.

He pulled the covers off me and said, "Oh, it's you."

"Who else would be in your bed sucking your dick?" I asked with a grin on my face.

He answered. "I was just checking to make sure it wasn't a dream."

"Can I get back to it?" I asked, pretending to be annoyed at the interruption. "This is my birthday gift to you."

"Liesl, you're the best sister in the world!"

I sucked him good. He came sooner than I expected. He caught me by surprise and I had a coughing fit. I pulled off before he was done. He shot cum on my face, hair, and one cat ear.

^^^

Now before you, my dear friends and faithful readers, start sending me angry emails saying 'What does this have to do with me having sex with other family members?', let me explain.

What I was trying to get across to you is that: a) my brother and I continued to have sex and b) we would surprise each and c) we were fearless. We'd have sex in the house when our family was home.

^^^

My father was an early riser. He was the first one out of the house in the morning. Mom got the bathroom next. While she made breakfast, Kurt and I took turns. Usually, I went first because Kurt liked to get extra shuteye,

One morning, not long after we'd had sex, Kurt yanked open the door to the hall bathroom while I was brushing my teeth. He was yawning and scratching his balls.

I said, "Hey! What are you doing? I'm in here."

"I gotta go, Liesl. Please."

"Okay. Make it quick before Mom finds out. She'd have a cow."

"Thanks."

He pissed. I checked out his dick and thought, "My brother has a great cock."

He finished, and I scooted over so he could wash his hands. As he was drying his hands on a towel he said, "You're looking good, little sister." He lifted my sleeping shirt, checked out my panties-covered bottom, and said, "I love your cute, little tush."

He got down on his knees, pulled my underwear down, and kissed my ass.

"What are you doing? Mom's home."

"She's busy. The door's closed. Let me have a taste."

He stuck his nose in my butt crack and licked my slit.

"Ohh!" I moaned.

He licked more. I gave in and said, "If you're going to do it, do it right."

I stepped out of my panties, spread my legs, and leaned over. He now had room to work and did an excellent job eating my pussy. I got wet, very wet. He got hard, very hard.

He stood quickly and slipped his dick into me.

"Oh! You bastard!" I said as I squirmed, not trying to escape but, forcing more of him into me. I said, "You can't stop now. Fuck my pussy!"

That was one of many delightful quickies we had in the bathroom. Thank God, I was on the pill and that our parents never found out we were doing it.

^^^

Having clandestine sex in the house became a regular thing for us. We did it in each other's bedrooms, the bathroom, the laundry room, and in the basement.

The bathroom was a prime spot for us to have sex. Its main attribute was the fact that the door had a lock. That meant our parents couldn't walk in on us. They had to knock. One of us would shout, 'Be out in a minute', and they'd go away. We'd untangle ourselves, dress, and sneak out.

To encourage and facilitate unscheduled visits from my brother, I stopped locking my bedroom and the bathroom door.

^^^

Kurt was more brazen than I when it came to propositioning me for sex. He would do something first and I would copy him. He was the first to sneak into my room at night while our parents were sleeping and the first to come into the bathroom while I was there. I told you about the time I was brushing my teeth. He also popped in when I was showering.

One night, I was in the shower doing my thing when suddenly Kurt pulled back the curtain. He was naked and said, "Hey, Sis." and hopped in.

"What are you doing?" I said angrily. I wanted to shout at him, but our parents were nearby in the family room. I said it in a low voice with a scowl on my face to let him know I was pissed.

"We're going to get caught!" I warned.

"Then you better be quick," he said with that over-confident smile of his. He stroked his long, hard cock and said, "Bend over. I'm not leaving until I cum in your pussy."

My heart was pounding. I was worried and scared. I knew he meant what he said. He wouldn't leave. I bent over, he fingered me' and wet his dick with the shower water.

"Fuck!" I cried out louder than I should have. The prick had thrust his cock into me forcefully. It was a shock being spread and filled so quickly and completely.

He grabbed my hips and fucked me. He's got a good dick. It really satisfies a girl.

There I am listening for my parents, scared we'll get caught, and angry at the risk my brother is taking. A thousand thoughts about how this could go wrong are going through my head. Adrenaline is being dumped into my veins.

"Oh," I moaned.

I can't believe it. I was getting hot and bothered. He kept pounding me and I came like a train!

I had to grit my teeth to keep from screaming. He dropped a gigantic load in me, pulled out, rinsed off, and got out. He left me gasping for air and with my head spinning from the pleasure of my orgasm. My legs were wobbly. I had to lean against the shower tiles for support.

Someone knocked on the door. It's my dad. He said, "Girl, how long are you going to be in there? Save some hot water for the next person."

I said, "Yes, Dad. Almost done." I pushed out my brother's cum, rewashed and rinsed my cunt, and got back to my room as soon as I could. I flopped on my bed and thought, "Damn! That was reckless. Is that why the sex was so fantastic?"

^^^

A week later on a Saturday morning, I went for a run. When I returned, my mother's and father's cars weren't in the driveway. I entered the house and saw no one in the kitchen or family room. I heard the shower running and thought, "That must be my brother. Turnabout is fair play. I'll surprise him."

I opened the bathroom door and entered. I saw a shadowy figure behind the opaque shower curtain. The figure looked to be the right height. Kurt is taller than Mom and Dad.

I stripped, swept the shower curtain aside, and stepped in while saying, "Hi, I hope you don't mind if I join you."

"No, not at all."

That's not my brother's voice!

I froze. I'm sure I had a deer in the headlights look on my face. My naked grandfather gave me a pleasant smile and said, "I guess you're in a hurry. Where are you going?"

He looked up and down at my naked body. I stared at his face and stammered, "Ah. Ah. Ah."

"I'm sorry, Pappy. I thought Mom was here. Ah. I've got an event and I'm running late."

He handed me a bar of soap and said, "I understand. Wash up. I don't have anything pressing on my calendar today or in the near future." The retired old man laughed at his joke.

I felt trapped by my own scheme. I stayed and washed. I rubbed my tits, pussy, and ass under my grandfather's watchful eye. He said, "Liesl, you're a beautiful, young woman. Short and slim like your grandmother. My! How I loved her. I miss her dearly."

"Ah. Thanks."

"Want me to do your back, love?" he offered kindly.

"Ah. Ah, Sure," I answered, not being able to think of a good reason to reject his offer.

I handed him the soap and turned away. He washed my shoulders and back. My bobbed, blond hair was short and didn't get in his way. I breathed a sigh of relief when he stopped before he got to my bum.

He said, "Let me wash your hair. You had such long, beautiful, blond hair. I enjoy shampooing it." He chuckled and added, "You love being pampered and I love pampering you."

"Sure."

I said to myself, "I don't remember him washing my hair. Maybe he did when I was really little?"

He got the bottle, washed my hair, and massaged my scalp. It felt great. He chatted the whole time. He talked so much I wasn't required to participate in the conversation. He rinsed my hair and detangled it by running his fingers through it.

"Charlotte, I miss your long hair. I can get over that, but don't ever change these." He laughed, slid his hands around me, and cupped my small breasts. He gently squeezed them and thumbed my nipples.

I jumped and my nips stiffen. "Charlotte? He thinks I'm Grandma."

I grabbed his hands, but couldn't remove them. Pappy was a big man. He'd been a farmer. He worked hard every day for sixty years and he was strong.

"Pappy, I'm not Charlotte. I'm your granddaughter, Liesl."

He ignored my protest. The old guy didn't hear well. I felt a firm dick bang into my butt. I thought, "Uh-oh! This is getting serious."

I looked over my shoulder at him and said, "Pappy, please stop."

He didn't respond. He looked out of it as if he was in a trance. He mumbled words that I couldn't make out as he fondled my boobs.

I called out to him. He didn't acknowledge me. I twisted my body and got out of his grasp. He stared straight ahead. The spray of the shower hit him. He didn't react to it or to me.

I shook him, got in his face, and said softly, "Pappy." I looked deep into his eyes. Vacant was the word that popped into my brain.

"What's wrong with you, Granddad," I said. "What am I going to do with you? I wish Mom was here."

He stood like a statue.

"I guess I'll wash you and see if I can get you out of here."

I grabbed the soap and a cloth and washed him. I was able to lift his arms and get him to spread his legs to gain access to all parts. I washed his penis with my hand, thinking the cloth was too rough. He hardened and came quickly after a few strokes. He sprayed my belly.

"You dirty old man!" I chastised him in a teasing tone as I milked his cock.

"Ah!" he grunted.

I turned my body as I stroked him and said, "Let's not take any chances. Shoot your remaining cum on my hip." He did.

His milky-white fluid clung to my skin. The flow stopped, and his dick wilted. I washed my hands, body, and his cock.

"There. We're done."

I turned off the water and pulled back the curtain. I grabbed a towel and dried myself. I wrapped the towel around me, got a second towel, and dried him.

I heard high heels tapping on the kitchen floor. I cried out, "Mom! Is that you?"

"Yes, dear."

"Can you help me?" I asked, "I'm in the bathroom." I unlocked the door.

"All right."

I heard her walking towards me, she opened the door, and said, "What's up?"

She froze when she saw me wrapped in a towel standing on the bath mat and her father standing naked in the tub.

I said, "Something's wrong with Granddad. I found him in the shower. He seems out of it. He doesn't respond to me."

"Let's get him out of there."

The two of us got him out, dried him off, and walked him to the guest room. Mom opened a dresser drawer and got out clothes. He allowed us to dress him but didn't speak.

Mom looked tense and worried. I expected the worst.

"Sit on the bed, Dad," she said calmly. He did.

She sighed and pushed some strands of hair out of her face. She faced me and said, "I'm sorry about this. It wasn't my plan for you to be surprised this way. Dad seemed fine when I left the house this morning. I got a call from the pharmacy saying his medicine was ready and I went to get it."

I nodded expecting the hammer to fall and my inquisition to begin.

"Did you get undressed and climb into the shower with Pappy?"

I nodded, thinking, "It's like she was here!"

"And you washed him?"

"Yes."

She hugged me and said, "You poor dear. Not many granddaughters would get naked and wash their confused grandfather. Thank you. I'll be needing your help now that Grandpa is moving in with us." She laughed and added, "Hopefully, you won't have to get naked every time."

"Ha. Ha," I forced myself to laugh.

She sat on the bed, put her arm around her father, and said, "Old age is catching up with Pappy. He's been having memory issues and is experiencing fugue states."

"Fugue?"

"Yes," my mom explained. "Like he is now and like you described. He gets confused, is unresponsive, and generally, seems out of it. That's why he can no longer live on his own."

"He thought I was Grandma."

"I'm not surprised. You resemble her and his mind isn't working right. It probably isn't worth correcting him. He won't understand and it may upset him."

"Okay."

"Let's take him to the family room," my mother said. "He likes to watch fishing shows and sports."

We got him settled on the sofa and put on Roland Martin. I went to my room to get dressed. Mom followed me. I dropped my towel.

Mom said, "I love your new hairstyle." She tittered and added, "I meant you bob. I wasn't talking about your pubic hair. That looks nice too."

I made a face.

She couldn't leave the subject alone. "I wax a couple of times a year as a treat for your father."

"Mom!" I wailed. I slipped on some panties. "You've told me that before. I don't want to hear about your sex life."

"Sorry. You do look a lot like my Mom. Same color hair. Same height and build. Of course, she was from the generation that let their bushes grow wild."

I held my crop top to my bare chest and pleaded, "Please, Mom."

She laughed and said, "Okay. I'm leaving."

She left the room. I dressed, sat on my bed, and released a breath. "Wow. What a day and it's not even noon!"

^^^

Having Grandfather with us did change our lives. He had good days and bad days. Sometimes he knew I was Liesl and he treated me as his granddaughter.

On other days, he thought I was his wife, Charlotte. On those days, he showered me with love. It was in his smile and in his eyes. When we were in public spaces, he was restrained. I'd get a peck on the cheek or he'd hold my hand. In private, he'd kiss me on the lips and pleasure me with a loving and skilled gentleness that my other partners could not match.

Kurt and I hooked up less. We were alone less and I had to help with Granddad.

"Liesl," I heard my mother call out one night. "Can you help me? I'm in the bathroom."

"Coming," I answered and entered the bathroom. Granddad was naked and sitting in a tub of water. He had both hands covering his penis. My mom was on her knees on the bathmat in her bra and jeans. Her face, arms, and chest were wet.

She said, "Honey, Dad stinks and needs to be cleaned. I thought a bath would be easier than a shower. He won't wash and he won't let me do it. He's asking for Charlotte. Would you mind? Maybe he'll let you do it."

"No problem, Mom."

My grandfather smiled at me and said, "Where have you been, Charlotte?"

"Ah. I was cleaning up after dinner."

"Daughter, I'm naked. Please leave." He looked at my mom and pointed toward the door. His other hand hid his cock.

She picked up her blouse and asked, "Will you be okay?"

I nodded. She left. I said to Poppy, "Can I wash you?"

"Yes. Get in." He gave me a broad smile.

"Can't I just help scrub you?" I held up the washcloth.

"Please join me, Charlotte," he begged.

I thought I saw tears in his eyes. I nodded and said, "Okay." I locked the bathroom door, undressed, and got into the tub.

Poppy looked so happy. He insisted on washing me. He touched me everywhere from my toes to my face, including my breasts, butt, and pussy.

My hairless labia intrigued him. He spent extra time looking at it and touching it. He fingered me and rubbed my clit. Yes, I sighed. He had a gentle, magical touch.

When he judged me clean, he allowed me to wash him. I was thorough. He got an erection. He stood and proudly displayed it. He said, "Charlotte, I know we don't want any more children. Is today a safe day for intercourse?"

That question threw me for a loop. I stammered, "Ah. Ah. No, not today."

He looked so sad. I said, "We can do other things." I popped his dick into my mouth and gave him a BJ.

Kurt had trained me to look my partners in the eye. I saw a look of surprise and amazement on Poppy's face.

He exclaimed, "Charlotte! What are you doing? Oh! This is wonderful!"

I thought, "Oh, crap! Grandma probably didn't give him head. Oh, well. Too late to stop now."

I blew him until he blew his load.

"Oh. Oh!" Poppy cried out.

I sucked and swallowed. He moaned, smiled, patted my head, and said, "I love you, Charlotte!"

^^^

A week later, Mom took her Dad into the bathroom after dinner to wash him. Again, he rejected his daughter and asked for his wife.

Mom found me in my bedroom and said, "Sorry, Liesl. Dad is insisting it isn't right for him to be naked in front of me. He wants his Charlotte."

"I understand. I've got this."

I went into the bathroom and said to my grandfather, "Calvin, time to wash. What'll be a bath or a shower?"

"Let's take a shower, wife."

"Okay."

He allowed me to undress him. I undressed and leaned into the shower to adjust the water temperature. I was not surprised when Poppy responded like any man with a naked woman in arm's reach. He felt me up. One hand found a breast and the other groped my ass.

What surprised me was the tenderness of his touch. He brought his lips to my ear and murmured, "I love you. I thank God every day that he brought you into my life."

He kissed the back of my neck. That and his gentle caresses caused me to shiver. I felt a bolt of lightning strike my pussy. I began to get wet. The hand on my butt moved to my sex.

He fingered me like no man ever had. I closed my eyes and sighed. Then, I moaned throatily, "Ohhhh!"

I spread my legs. He slipped a digit inside me and massaged my G-Spot.

"Oh!" I moaned. I felt my body heat up and my heart began to race. There were more lightning bolts. They were followed by more sighs and moans.

"God!" I thought. "This feels good. Why is that? It has been a week since Kurt made me come on his cock. I'm not attracted to Poppy, but I love his soft touch and technique. Should I let him get me off? Why not? I want to and he wants me to. He thinks he's pleasuring his dear wife."

I gripped the shower rod and placed my other hand against the wall to support myself as I spasmed, shuddered, cried out, and came.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhh!"

Poppy stopped rubbing my clit. He held me while pleasure coursed through me. He said, "There. There. I'm so glad I could bring you some joy. Charlotte, I want to take you."

"I don't know." I was growing a conscious and wondering if I should be having sex with my demented grandfather.

"Please. A week ago when I wanted to, you said it was a bad time. I understand we don't want to risk getting you pregnant. But if last week was a bad time, now should be a good time."

I thought. "Now he can remember things?"

I said, "Can I give you a handjob or use my mouth? You liked that."

"I did, but a man most desires having intercourse with his wife."

I thought, "I've let two dozen guys fuck me. What's one more? It's not like my pussy will wear out? Besides, he's one of the nicest men I know."

"Okay, but your daughter and her family are in the house. We need to do it here." I put one foot on the edge of the tub and bent over to give him access.

He stepped up behind me, caressed my ass, and said, "I love you." He grabbed his cock and guided it home.

"Oh!" I moaned.

He was as good to me with his cock as he was with his fingers. He was kind and considerate. He varied his tempo and the angle of penetration. He took his time and paid attention to my body. My breathing. My moans.

12