Who was he?!

Story Info
A stranger sneaks into my room. Do I want him to leave?
1.9k words
4.16
14.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up within a dream and it's very dark in my bedroom. Something has woken me, but I'm not sure what. I hear very slight creaks in the floorboards. Did I just hear something, or is it my imagination? I can't be sure, but I'm afraid. I start to think that I didn't hear anything. After all, the sound was so soft that I could have easily been mistaken. I start to allow myself to fall back asleep, and then there is the sound again, yet, this time it is louder. There is no mistaking it this time, that was a sound. I am even more afraid.

I'm lying on my belly and clutching my pillow. After a few minutes, I start to realize how silly I am being. No one is in my room; obviously, it was just the sound of the floorboards creaking. This happens sometimes, it's due to the AC kicking on or the wooden floorboards absorbing humidity in the air, or some such shit. I don't know, but it's nothing.

I wait a few minutes, and then I hear nothing again. Shall I allow myself to fall back to sleep? Of course, I should, I am not this silly and I am not a child. I start to ease back into sleep, but before I can, the foot of the bed starts to sink like a weight is pressing down on it. Is that normal? Why would this happen? I don't understand and I am confused. My mind races for an explanation, and then it hits me. It must be because someone has crawled onto my bed, the same person who was making the floorboards creak.

That's insane, why would someone be in my room late at night? The damn door is locked after all. It can't be, it can't be, it cannot be. But then I feel the mattress pressing down all around me, and then I feel the warmth of someone's breath against the left side of my face.

"Shh, I won't be long. There isn't much I want, and I'll be gone soon," said the stranger in a soothing voice.

Dear God, what the hell is happening?! Oh no, my sanctuary has been violated! This is the one place where I truly feel safe and there is this stranger in the room with me. "I don't understand, what do you want from me? I have money, take that!" I said desperately.

The pause of a few seconds for an answer felt like forever, but then it came. "I don't want your money, I want much more than that," the stranger said in a now somewhat seductive voice.

What the hell does that mean? What does he want?! Now, the stranger's stubble begins to lightly scrape against my cheek. It's just enough to cause electric feelings to run across my entire body, like an ASMR reaction. I am completely vulnerable and with no defenses.

"Be still and let me have what I came for, I know you'll love it if you give it a chance," he said almost hypnotically.

I begin to feel my pants being pulled down and then my boxers. I am strangely aroused just a bit, but I can't fathom why. Is it the ASMR reaction I got from the whiskers across my face? Perhaps, it is the cool air of the room against my now bare buttocks?

The stranger is back on top of me, he gave me no time to move. Or did he? He was off me for a minute or two whilst removing my pants and boxers. Why didn't I run for it? No time to think, something is sliding against my butt cheeks, toying with me. Is it a gun? Please tell me this stranger doesn't have a gun. Its edge is just slipping between my cheeks ever so slightly back and forth. But, it's not quite as hard as a gun, and it's making me feel aroused. I can feel my penis growing underneath me. It's aching and it wants something, but I'm not sure what.

I feel intoxicated by the slowly developing situation and I'm confused. I don't know what I want. Now, the edge of this item begins to press into the crack of my butt cheeks. It wants in. I don't want that. I don't think I want that. Why would I want that? It doesn't make any sense. Whatever it is, it shouldn't be there, not between my butt cheeks. What is it? My mind isn't working and I can't logic my way out of this.

"Shh, just let this happen, don't fight it," the stranger said alluringly.

Let what happen? Fight what?! How can I not figure this out? Wait a minute... oh God, it's his penis! He's going to fuck me! He's going to rape me! He is going to make me his little bitch and I can't have that! I am a man and I am strong. I'm not like this! I am not a little fairy that can be used by this big strong and surprisingly intoxicating man. Did someone drug me? I can barely tell where I am, or who I am.

"I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to," said the stranger in a subdued voice.

What the hell does that mean? Doesn't that mean I can tell him to get off and he will? Why in the hell didn't I think of that earlier?!

"Just ask me to leave and I will. I won't be upset," he said in a soft voice, "I am not here to hurt you."

Ok, I'll tell him to fuck off and go away. Leave me alone! That's exactly what I will tell this stranger. But no words are coming out of my mouth. I am just lying here waiting for this to happen. Why won't words come out of my mouth... or do I want this to happen? I am becoming increasingly aroused; my dick is so big and my asshole suddenly feels empty. It needs to be filled by something, anything. But by a cock? Really!? Why doesn't he just do it already? The anticipation is killing me!

"You have to ask for it or you can't have it. You have to say the magic words," the stranger said, now in a smooth sultry voice.

My mind is still fighting my body and I don't know what to do or say. My mind is racing and I can't find my words.

"Stop fighting yourself on this. Give in to your desires. Stop thinking and just tell me what you want. You can't have this until you beg me for it," the stranger said in an increasingly convincing voice.

The internal fight is too much and I just want to let go. How long can I keep up this fight anyway, and I just know it will feel so good! My body is on fire with desire and lust and I can't take it anymore. "What are the magic words?" I now ask, but without knowing why.

"You know the magic words; you have always known the magic words. They are already on your lips and in your heart. Don't think about what they are, just let them come out," the stranger said in a steamy voice. "Release them."

Ok, I'm doing this. I give in, the fight is over. He can have me. "Give it to me. I want it," I say as the words barely trickle out of my mouth.

He continues to rub his cock against my crack, teasing me, toying with me. He has me wrapped around his finger and he knows it. He then whispers in my ear, "I can't hear you."

Oh, what does he want? His cock is so close and I've wanted this for so long, though I've never known it. "I want it. Please give it to me," I say only barely louder this time.

"Louder! I want you to yell it like you mean it!" the stranger screams in an eerily familiar voice.

Oh fuck, here it goes. I've lost all control, I'm out of my mind. I'm doing it, I can't hold back anymore. "Oh fuck, just give it to me! Fuck me! Fuck me right now! I want that big dick inside me, I can't take the anticipation one more second!" I scream with reckless abandon.

Suddenly, this giant cock plunges deep inside my bowels. My body has waited for this for so long. I am suddenly filled with deep pleasure. The cock moves back and forth, thrusting deep inside me. I am filled with ecstasy. He's fucking me so hard and I love every second. My ass begins to push back against his hips to get that sweet sweet cock as deep inside me as I can. Our hips begin to find a rhythm, they are in sync with one another. Each time his hips slam against my ass, his cock seems to reach a new depth inside me, and eruptions of pure ecstasy ripple through my entire body.

"Tell me you want this," the stranger said in a sexy voice, "I want to hear you tell me how much you want my cock."

"Fuck! I want your cock so badly! I've never wanted anything so much in my entire life," I scream in the throes of lust, "Fill me with your manhood!"

I've never felt so alive. I'm so warm and filled with a tingling sensation. I can feel his hands against my back pressing deeply into me. The heels of his hands are against the small of my back and I am lifting my hips for a better angle. I am biting the pillow and I'm filled with blinding lust. I'm like a bitch in heat and I love it! He keeps pushing his hips and fucking me raw.

After a few minutes, I can feel his testicles slam into my ass and stop. He grunts and his breathing suddenly stops. As I hear him moaning loudly throughout the room, his cum explodes into my asshole. There is so much cum and it instantly fills my entire ass and is overflowing onto the bedsheets.

I am completely spent and my reason is just starting to come back to me in pieces. The stranger collapses onto me whilst breathing heavily. Our bodies are covered in sweat and my belly is covered in semen, my own. Without realizing it, I had cummed all over myself.

The stranger gets up and leaves as mysteriously as he had come in. Who was he? I'll never know, but I'm not sure it matters. I'm still only half awake and I'm a bit confused. Did I really want that? Does this make me gay? I can't tell.

As I finally awake completely, the realization of what just happened hits me. Was that act I just engaged in so feverishly gay? Of course, it fucking was! Fucking hell, what does that mean for me? I'm not sure, but I don't care. It's a fantasy of mine and that's ok.

Was it a dream? I'll never know. I get up slowly, tenderly, and go into the bathroom. Suddenly, I notice the long wooden handle of the toilet plunger. It looks like a dick. Did I never notice this before? I then sit on the countertop and plunge the handle deep into my asshole and watch myself as I masturbate, all the while thinking of the stranger.