Who We Really Are Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt Justin's fingers on mine, removing and replacing them on the end of the dong. He started fucking me with it, and I threw my leg up and over him, pushing back down against his driving hand, moaning helplessly... The feelings were so intense, so overwhelming, so wonderfully transporting... and so nasty... I had to have more of this cock, to keep having it... so deep inside... deep inside my cock-cravin' ass... ohhhhhh...

"Ohhhhhhhhhh... fuck me... don't stop, Justin... fuck meeeee..."

"How does it feel, Chris? Tell me how you feel with a cock 'way up in your ass..."

"Nothin has ever come close to this," I moaned, "...so incredibly... ecstatically... intense... and so nasty... and the feelings just keep going... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck me, Justin... fuck me 'way deep in my aaaasss..."

"Okay, Chris-- that's what I'm gonna do... You ready? Now it's time for the real thing," he said. "Slide over to the edge of the bed."

I moved, staying on my back until my ass was just off the edge, thighs splayed, knees up. Justin jumped to the floor and stood next to me; then he grabbed the dong and pulled it slowly out. Putting his cock-head just inside me, he looked up and our gaze locked. It felt like he was staring into my soul as his long shaft began sliding into me, deeper and deeper, the ecstasy building with every thrust. He smiled at me and licked his lips...

"I'm fucking you, Chris," he said, stating the obvious for effect. "Your son is fucking you... And he's loving it... My very hard cock is sliding deep into your ass, Chris... and you'll never forget it..."

'Yeah,' I thought, 'fat chance I'll be forgetting this... I can hardly believe it's happening! My wife's son, this high school kid living in my house, is staring into my eyes while he drives his rather large cock 'way up in my ass... he's pulling my ass tight against him, driving the shaft all the way up inside me-- and then flexing it! ... and I'm groaning and mewling, unable to control any of the sounds I'm making-- there's too much ecstatic sensation flooding the circuitry to deal with such minor details.... and I could forget this???'

"Ohhhhhhunghhhhhhh... Ohhhhhh, Justin... ohhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhh... There's never been anything like this... ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhh... fuck meeeeeee..."

Justin was running his hands over my abs, then up my thighs, then up to my chest to knead my pecs, then holding my asscheeks as I squirmed on his cock.

"Here I come, Chris... I... ohhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyeahhhhhhhhhh..." He slammed into me, holding my thighs tight against him as his cock began to pulse and shoot come 'way up inside. Suddenly, he leaned forward as he pulled my head up, pressing his lips on mine as his tongue thrust between them.

My mouth opened at once, our tongues entwining as I wrapped my arms around him, squeezing his pumping cock with my anal muscles every time he withdrew, sucking on his mouth as our torsos slid over each other, moaning, whimpering, gasping, sighing... I held his head, running my fingers through his hair.

When he raised up, his eyes were wet. "You don't know how much I've dreamed of fucking you like that... to show you how it feels... uh, Chris... do you think you'd want to fuck me again? Like... now?"

There was a pleading in his voice that I couldn't deny-- and, besides, I really did want to feel the insides of his tight little ass around my cock again... to see him squirm and hear him moan and beg and writhe in ecstasy... As soon as he slipped out of me, he pulled me to my feet and began stroking my cock.

As soon as it was hard, he climbed up onto the edge of the bed like I'd been, thighs up and open, pulling his cheeks apart.

"Just fuck me, Chris-- don't worry 'bout anything but lube... I need your cock in me, now-- 'way deep in me..."

I lubed us both, then pointed the head at the pink rosette between the smooth globes.

"Come on... don't wait, Chris... don't try to be kind... I'll stretch pretty quick now... just fuck me... please, please, please, pleeeease... ohhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Justin was right-- he opened up easily enough, and I drove my hard cock inside; it took maybe five thrusts until his ass pressed against my hips and I hugged his smooth, slender thighs against me with both arms.

"Fuck my ass, daddy," Justin said as our eyes locked. "That's why I'm here... I'm your slut-boy, Chris, I'm your bitch, I'm your whore... I'm your boy-pussy... I'll suck your cock anywhere, daddy... use me, daddy... fuck me... I'm your slut, daddy... fuck your boy-pussy, Chris... fuck meeee... ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhh... this is what I needed... Fuck meeeeee..."

Justin reached down and put his hands on my ass, pulling me even deeper as he squirmed on my cock, his hips writhing as he kept looking up into my eyes.

"I'm your boy-cunt, daddy... and what I need is this nasty slitherin' feelin' of your cock slidin' 'way up inside me... ohhhhhhunghhhhhh... so, use me daddy... use me now... fuck my aaaass... slide that long cock 'way up inside your cock-slut... fuck meeeeeeee... I'm your whore, Chris... your slut, your bitch, your cunt... and you're my daddy... just fuck me, daddy-- always fuck me... fuck me... fuck meeeeeee..."

A little earlier, his use of the word "daddy" was something that felt very inappropriate and annoying-- something I tried to ignore. After hearing it for awhile, though, I started getting used to it, even to like it, and I decided it might be a fun game to play together... He was half my age, anyway... and so slender... so tight... and really kinda cute... I pulled him against me and flexed inside him.

"So... slut-boy... How many times have you fucked yourself? How many times have you had a dildo in that cute little ass? A few times... dozens... hundreds? Come on, now... tell me, slut-boy..."

I hugged his thighs and flexed my cock inside him again.

Justin moaned, then looked in my eyes. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... hundreds, maybe... ohhhhhhhhhhh... I don' know... but this is the best, daddy, this is the best, ever... 'cause you're finally fuckin' me... Don'cha understand? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... it's your cock that's 'way up in my ass... ohhhhhunghhhhhhhhh... and your cock is so fuckin' lonnnnng, too... ohhhhhhhhhh... fuck me, daddy... fuck meeeeee..."

Justin kept squirming and moaning, keeping his gaze on mine. Then he dropped the bomb...

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Daddy... Can't you see? I can hardly believe it's you! I love you, Daddy... I love you! ...and I need your cock... I need you to use me for your come-toy... I need you to fuck my ass with your cock... never stop fuckin' me, Daddy, my daddy... always fuck me... 'cause I love you, Daddy... I need you, Chris... you're my daddy, my soul-fuckin' daddy... ohhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhh... I need your cock... fuck meeeeee... mmmmmmmm..."

Shocked beyond speech and staring blankly, I let the words I'd just heard soak in, my mind wandering... 'Well, hell... This beautiful boy's saying he's in love with me, and he means it... and... oh, my God... I think I feel the same way about him... Oh, noooo... This can't be happening... How do I deal with this?'

'Too late for that shit,' I thought a few seconds later...

I leaned forward onto him, our open mouths fastening together. He rolled his hips up to meet my downward thrusts, hands on my ass-cheeks as we kissed and sucked tongues.

"Mmmmmm... fuck me, daddy... fuck me, daddy... you're my dream come true, Chris... ohhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhhhhh... I love you, daddy... ohhhhhhmmm..."

'Ohhhhhh... I love it when you say that stuff, Justin... ohhhhhhhhhhh... just keep sayin' 'it... ohhhhh... this can't be happenin'...'

My mind spoke those words silently as my mouth covered his, driving both my cock and my tongue into his welcoming body; he rolled his ass up onto my cock and sucked on my tongue as we rocked and squirmed in our mutual ecstasies. The pace soon relaxed, but the intensity didn't, as I thrust my cock deep and slow, now-- deep and slow into his slippery, squirming ass.

I raised my head to look in those eyes again. They stared back at me, his mouth open as I thrust inward and flexed at the same instant, driving it deeper...

He gasped and whimpered, squirming on my cock, staring in my eyes.

"Ohhhhhhhhh... fuck me, daddy... nothin's ever come even close to this, Chris... this li'l whore'll do anything you want if you'll just fuck her ass, daddy... she loves it... and she needs it... ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhh... and she'll do anything to get it... I mean it... fuck me, daddy... pleeeease... fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee..."

The words were too much, pushing me over the edge, and my climax erupted into Justin's body. I held his ass and thighs tight against me as my cock shot inside him; he squirmed and milked it with his clenching sphincter, both of us still staring into each other's eyes.

As my orgasm faded, I lowered my body onto his and kissed him again, our tongues sliding gently around in the other one's mouth.

"I love you, too, Justin," I said softly. "I love you."

*-*-*-*-*-*

12