Who We Really Are Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck me, Daddy," he said in a low whisper. "This is always what I want... always... I always want to suck your cock, Daddy... but I always want you to fuck me, too... ohhhhhhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhh... there's no better feelin'... ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhhh... than your cock 'way up there in my ass... fuck me, Daddy... fuck meeeeee..."

My hands stayed on his waist, under the soft silk camisole, pulling him tight against me as he writhed on my impaling pole, flexing it inside him. His eyes rolled back in his head with every move, low groans coming from deep inside.

"Ohhhhhhunghhhhhhhhh... I'm your cock-slut, Daddy... I'll always be your cock-slut... ohhhhhhh... you're sooo far up in meeee... ohhhhhhunghhhhhh... This is what I neeeed... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I love you, Daddy... I need you... fuck your little girl... fuck meeeee... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The feel of the cool, smooth skin of his ass against me contrasted with the rougher feel of the tops of the nylons against my chest; my cock was rock-hard inside his hot, slippery, twisting, clenching channel.

His own penis lay limp, small and shriveled on his stomach, but it didn't bother me-- my cock had been soft like that when he fucked me, too. The feelings inside had been so intense that they seemed to overwhelm and short out everything else-- I became a man-cunt. I didn't understand the photos where guys had hard-ons while they were being fucked-- I forgot that I even had a cock when Justin's hard-on was in my ass...

I leaned forward to kiss him as he raised his head to meet me, our mouths clamping together, tongues matching the thrusts of my cock. I kept on as if I were trying to drive it further in, flexing it again and again as he rolled his hips up to meet me.

"Let me watch your face when you come in me, Daddy," he whispered in my ear. "Ohhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhh... but, no hurry-- you can take all the time you want before then, Daddy... ohhhhhunghhhhhhhhhh... fuck your slut-boy, Daddy... fuck meeeee..."

I raised up so I could see him. "So... am I fucking Justin or Justine, now?" I asked him with a smile. "Are you my boy-pussy or my cunt-slut?"

"Oh, I'm both," he responded immediately, with another giggle. "Whatever you want me to be... I love bein' daddy's little girl... Just fuck me, Daddy, fuck me... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

I came a minute later, holding his thighs against me as I drove 'way up inside him, gasping and twitching. He held me in tight with his hands and heels, squirming slowly as he watched my face.

"I love it when you come in me, Daddy," he said gently. "I love it when you use me..."

*-*-*-*-*-*

"So, how are you and Mom doin'?" Justin asked as we lay back beside each other again; he was still wearing the nylons and the camisole. "I get the feelin' that there's some distance there... What's goin' on? If you're okay talkin' about it, I mean..."

"That's very perceptive, Justin," I began. "Your mom and I just never connected well sexually, though we've tried pretty hard. She's got some baggage from her childhood and from your dad's abuse that she's never dealt with, and I'm trying to figure out a lot of new stuff about myself right now, too-- as you can imagine...

"We haven't had sex in at least a couple of months; even when we do, it isn't much. I love her but I don't know what to do... and now, there's Charlie... Maybe your mom and I have been tryin' to force somethin' that isn't there-- I don't know... I don't feel like I can tell her about us just yet, though; I think we'll need to play it by ear for awhile longer."

"Yeah, you're probably right about waiting," Justin said, then thought a minute before continuing. "Chris, if you could have everything with my mom work out however you wanted-- no matter how outrageous or perverted or impossible-- what would it look like?"

"I'd have a foursome with you and Teri and Charlie," I said without hesitation, "...and you'd fuck me while I ate Teri and she ate Charlie... and that's just for starters..."

Justin laughed out loud. "I don't believe it, Chris! I'd do the same thing-- but I'd add another guy so I could get fucked in both ends while Mom watched... I don't know if I could actually do anything with her, but I'd sure love to see her doing it all with everybody else... She may be my mom, but she's incredibly hot..."

Our cocks had gotten hard as we talked, and I suddenly realized how much I needed his; I slid down and sucked it in with a loud moan, instantly losing myself in the taste and feeling of the warm shaft.

"Ohhhh... suck that cock, Chris... suck it, you twisted cocksucker... I know what you really want, though... You want a cock in your ass, huh? 'Way up deep in your ass while you groan and tell me what a slut you are... That's what you really want... Isn't that right, bitch?"

I moaned, looking in his eyes as I sucked.

"Well, go on, then-- get yourself ready with the dong while you suck me... Here, do it, slut."

His words made a thrill shoot through me, and inside I became the obedient slut he'd spoken to. He lubed the rubber cock and handed it to me; I let go of him long enough to get it just inside, and then he grabbed my head and pushed his cock back into my mouth. Waves of cock-lust washed over me as I sucked on his pulsing shaft and pushed the dong deeper and deeper up inside my ass; soon, all of it was in but the part I held onto, and I moaned and writhed.

"We need another guy, don't we?" Justin asked, slowly fucking my mouth. "You want to be double-fucked, too, huh, Chris? How hot would that be?"

I moaned and kept sucking him, driving the dong slowly in and out.

"This right here is what rings your bell, huh? Bein' fucked in your ass with my cock in your mouth... Is that right?"

I let him go and looked up at him. "It feels so good... ohhhhhhhhhhhh... that it's hard to stop... but what I really want is for you to fuck me, Justin... Fuck me while you look in my eyes and say you love me... and tell me I'm your daddy, your bitch, and your cock-slut..."

I pulled the dong out and moved to the edge of the mattress; Justin stood on the floor, lubed his cock and slid it all the way into me in one thrust, our eyes locked.

"Ohhhhhhunghhhhhhh... That's what I needed, Justin... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... I'll always need your cock in my ass... ohhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhh..."

"Squirm, bitch... squirm, you shameless cock-slut... squirm, sweet daddy... you're my sweet, sweet daddy, Chris... and I'll always fuck your cute little ass... Now, squirm on my cock, bitch... show me how much you appreciate what I'm doin' for you..."

He hugged my raised thighs against the silk camisole as I reached down to grab his ass and pull him deeper inside, twisting slowly on his long shaft.

"I love you, perv-boy," I said, looking in his eyes. "Fuck me."

*-*-*-*-*-*

12