Who Wishes Upon a Star Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just that you haven't called me in a while and I was really starting to get worried," Megan said in her usual sugary manner while riding a finger across Sean's arm.

Mr. Bennings noticed the intrusion, "Miss Hill, what are you doing in my class?"

"But Mr. Bennings Sir, I just wanted to check how my Sean is doing. This is such a big deal for him, and he is just so smart and sweet and ..." Megan again started to assault Sean with kisses.

"Listen, Miss, no student is allowed here before 10 a.m. So, I suggest you leave ASAP."

"But, Siiiir..." Megan played up her girly voice.

"Sean?" Bennings said.

"As you wish, Sir. Babe, could we go outside for a minute?" Sean said already dragging Megan out of the gym.

Painfully dramatic seconds passed before they left the room and Tiffany growled: "What do guys see in that dumb harlot?"

"You said it yourself. Guys love a chick that would suck them off for a dollar," Jane said with delightful sass, already showing more character than her token black girl roles that Mr. Bennings had written.

"My brother said the same thing. They're just into ... easy girls," Sally tried to take some part in the conversation.

"It's just... It's almost freezing outside, and she is wearing fishnets. She couldn't look skankier even if she tried," Tiffany continued with her diatribe.

Megan's reputation exceeded her wherever she went, but her appearance and behavior just went on to solidify the rumors of her being a high-school whore. It had become more of a staple of the school, and her airhead attitude made all the rumors much easier to spread around.

"I honestly don't know how she was allowed to repeat a grade. I barely see her around school. She is probably just earning her money in the slums if we even have those." Jane added.

"I think we all know how!" Tiffany answered with a laugh. "But seriously, when has she ever had a boyfriend? Why the hell did Sean -- Never mind, let the idiot screw whoever he pleases."

The rest of the cast sprung to attention. Jason took the opportunity, "Oh, I think I know a reason why he ended up with her, and it seems to be working."

"Cut it out! It's not like I care. Let's just read this script," Tiffany said and buried her head in the paper.

Sally was attentive and Tiffany's words just kept on proving the difficult truth she believed she had accepted a long time ago. Mr. Bennings called Sean and Tiffany Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor of the school. They could replicate on-stage talent to a degree required for a school production, but their private relationship was almost the same amalgamation of ups and downs. However, Sally and everyone could see empty drama. There wouldn't be one if there still wasn't something between Tiffany and Sean. Sally hoped Tiffany would end up with whomever she liked. She said that often and hated herself for thinking it.

Each of these thoughts concluded in the same way: "There wasn't much to be done about the whole thing. It's better for everyone if you don't overreach, Seally."

"I would be called a freak." Staring at the water in the school toilet, sweating like a snail, he pondered whether he should do it again.

Luke gave himself a hard slap on the cheek.

There were few people in the school, chances of being found out slim, and the day was heavier on him than usual. "The same excuses I used last time." The familiarity of the situation brought back stronger the insufferable gloom. His stomach seemed to ache. Finally, saying to himself that he couldn't stoop any lower, Luke opened the catalogue of scenarios in his mind.

The heat! Good God, today has been unbearable. I am all sweaty, my t-shirt is sticking to my torso. I actually don't look half as bad as this. Add that I have also grown muscles.

I sure do wonder why Miss Anderson asked me to come after class, but truth be told, healthy teacher-student communication is imperative to formative school experience.

I knock on the door of her classroom, "Miss Anderson, you wanted to see me?" The door is unlocked, and suggestive sounds make me open it faster. I freeze in delighted shock at the sight before me.

Luscious gleaming hair backgrounds Miss Anderson's gorgeous chocolate face that should belong to a much younger woman, but Miss Anderson is not a mere mortal. Head cheerleader Chelsea Stewart is wrestling her tongue with the teacher's, both sloppily enjoying each other's affection and audibly moaning. Their hands are exploring each other's incredible bodies befitting models. After all, Chelsea has already been doing photoshoots; she has no qualms about showing it to the rest of the world to enjoy. Long baby blonde hair, sky-blue eyes and ivory skin. Fit body with the right tone of muscle and the nicest looking breasts, DDs maybe, I am not sure. Likely C cup, even B - - Nevermind, you idiot! BIG!

Chelsea's hand is squeezing her teacher's large breast hidden in her open shoulder shirt, something she would be scolded for wearing. The rest of her outfit is her usual tight knee-length midi skirt with nylon stockings and heels. Chelsea is wearing a schoolgirl uniform. She never wears something like that but fuck it. Beneath her mini-skirt, Miss Anderson is gently fingering Chelsea's tender pussy and stops when she notices me.

"Oh, it looks like our man has arrived," Miss Anderson says purringly, "Why such a shocked face? I called you for a talk after class, didn't I?" I still stay bewildered.

"Listen, I have heard about your problem with girls. For a long time, I've wondered why so many of your female colleagues would not want to date you. My favorite student, so smart and so ..." Miss Anderson approaches me and slithers her hand beneath my shirt, "... gorgeous." Miss Anderson kisses me, whimpering out her long-suppressed need.

"And somebody so young like you needs guidance, especially that of an experienced woman. By the way you stare at me in class, I figure I might be the best one for the job. I must have been your masturbation fantasy for a while. That doesn't surprise me. Plus, you've been mine and not just mine," Miss Anderson says amidst kissing and points towards Chelsea sitting at the teacher's desk.

"Luke, I have a confession to make," Chelsea starts approaching me. "Ever since the first grade you have been my crush. I've never had the nerve to tell you. I have been the most popular girl at school, I am the head cheerleader and the captain of the volleyball team. I've just feared about losing my reputation. I can't tell you how much I am sorry for acting like such a bitch towards you. Neil is just a mask. I don't feel anything for him. I've collected every picture of you for my fantasies. You won't believe how many times I masturbated to the situations like this one. Not always something tame like this of course. More like you just barging into my room, bending me over my bed, giving me red handprint on my nice bubble butt, and using me like your -- dirty - little - cumrag."

"That makes us two," Miss Anderson says and starts unbuttoning my pants. "What's the most important is that you ..." she pushes me down on a chair and Chelsea positions her tits above my head and continues Miss Anderson's sentence, "... enjoy yourself and listen to what we have to say. Mmm, I can smell it. You are not a boy anymore, you're a man ready to satisfy a real woman."

Miss Anderson pushes her hand beneath my shorts and her eyes widen, her mouth drops.

Chelsea interrupts, "I knew it! Let me do it, Luke! I must have it between my tits. I know you like them, who doesn't? But they are just yours from now on, baby."

Chelsea kneels in front of me, drops my pants to the floor and reveals my throbbing member.

"Luke, IT'S SO B--" Luke blew his load in the school toilet. Staring back again at the puddle, he was thrown back into reality, again aware of the grime and filth of awfully maintained surroundings with his disgust feeling stronger than ever. His shame mauling him, Luke flushed away the evidence.

He washed his hand and exited the toilet to where Charlie was waiting.

Charlie was the first one to speak, "You know, Luke, this thing doesn't seem healthy."

"How so?! Everybody does it and has done it! Celebrities and politicians do it. This means absolutely nothing, I am perfectly healthy and sane, thank you!" Luke struck back angrily.

"Ok? I mean, everybody should chase their dreams or whatever, but don't you think that Chelsea is perhaps way out of your league. You might be flying way too close to the Sun by going to this thing, mate."

"Ohhh," Luke started awkwardly scratching his head, "I said I don't want to talk about it."

"Sorry, sorry. But do you need me coming with you?"

"NO! Don't take this the wrong way, but I would like you to sit this one out," Luke stumbled with his words.

Charlie gave a worried look and muttered, "Whatever you say. Call me if you need anything."

They continued towards Miss Anderson's classroom. The school halls were eerily empty with far-away voices of student packs echoing through them. Janitor Mike was of course always there grunting his hellos. Charlie knocked at the door of the classroom, as was the protocol, and got no reply. Luke swiftly took the initiative and rather aggressively opened the door.

"Hello, you two early birds!" a cold voice regarded them.

Miss Anderson sat at her desk wearing her rather modest attire with her black hair pinned into a chignon at the back of her head.

"May I ask why you have arrived almost two minutes before class?"

Luke and Charlie both took a gulp of intimidated spit before Luke managed to mutter something, "Professor, we're sorry for being late, but ...," he couldn't finish the sentence and just awkwardly motioned his head towards the clearly empty classroom.

"Luke, I am perfectly aware. They're all in the gym by my instructions. It's only that I am required to sit here and wait for any stragglers. I could at least expect Neil and company to not even bother to come to the classroom."

"We're sorry. We didn't know," Charlie tried to explain.

"There won't be an introductory class. The show is in about an hour. Go to the gym and close the door," Miss Anderson instructed, and they obliged.

When they were far enough from the classroom Luke was the first one to give out a sigh to relax. "Man, she will never stop with this cold bitch act," Charlie said.

"I know. Femdom incarnate," Luke joked.

"Yeah, some real ball-busting material. You want to go for a walk before the show?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah, but honestly, I would rather skip the whole spectacle."

"You aren't that type of asshole, Luke."

"Maybe, but nobody likes that stupid celebration of everything cringe. Seriously, my sister is not even playing a role. She is just "the fat girl" most likely. People only watch that crap to go uuuuuuuh whenever Tiffany and Sean happen to be together in a scene."

"Hey, Sally is only playing that role is because of that deaf idiot Bennings. In four years, he hasn't given Sally a single singing role. As if she doesn't know how to fucking sing! Just check out her channel, she is fucking terrific at singing. Way better than goody-two-shoes Tiffany." Charlie complained.

"You sound mad."

"Right, I am mad! Son of a bitch! Let's just go get something to drink."

"Whatever you say, Sir," Luke said with a playful smile. Charlie was bad at hiding his deeper feelings.

The show was about to start.

Sally knew how to steady her nerves, while Tiffany was still re-reading the text and nervously bobbing in place to the point that it seemed forced. Sean had returned from his talk with Megan and was thankful for escaping any savvy comments.

"Ten minutes, kids! The greatest moment of your life so far is at hand," Mr. Bennings informed the crew. Sean pulled a derisive face trying to get Tiffany's reaction who had only become more fidgety. Sally regarded his remark with an awkward nod to which Sean responded with a delighted smile.

Getting her costume ended up less horrifying an experience than Sally had imagined. Mr. Bennings was a perfectionist prick, but when it came to costumes everybody had to get hold of them on their own. Sally's itched every part of her skin, but that's the best one she could find that wasn't too costly or revealing. It seemed like "normal" maid costumes didn't actually exist. She was glad to have avoided the wondering looks of her co-stars. The conniving comments of her schoolmates were yet to come. Fat-jokes wouldn't bother her, she reminded herself.

Sally had to remove her glasses. Mr. Bennings told her that they would have been allowed if they weren't so thick. It was a nuisance, but still nothing more than that. She could stay calm. Penultimate performance was still just the seventh performance she had done, and no role had demanded much of her. Mr. Bennings's words of last year echoed in her mind yet again "It's better for everyone if you don't overreach."

The school students started entering. Luke and Charlie had already found themselves a seat.

"So, if we start watching it at noon, we should be over by midnight?" Luke asked Charlie.

"Give or take. I know that one is somewhat shorter than 4 hours and one is a bit longer. Skip the end credits and we might end at exactly midnight,"

"It might end up longer by my --"

"Hello, nerds! Talking about some garbage again?" an all too familiar voice interrupted them. The voice that part of Luke and Charlie's psyche had been trained to regard with contempt and disgust. Tracy Monaghan was eager to treat them likewise.

"I think you know very well. We don't need to explain," Luke scoffed at Tracy's question.

Tracy bellowed a scornful laugh moving strands of her pink side-ponytail from her eyes. "Listen shits, Chelsea and we chose this spot so you will have to go somewhere else."

"What?" Charlie asked in anger, "Why should we? We came here first, and I'm sorry, but your queen's daddy doesn't own this school."

Tracy dominantly approached and kicked Charlie in the groin.

"I tHinK yOu knoW vERy WeLL. We dOn't NEeD to exPLaiN, "Tracy mocked.

Charlie collapsed. Luke quickly turned to help the fallen comrade.

"You have always been garbage, Tracy, "Luke said. Tracy's gaze turned sharp.

"Just go already," Tracy said and gave them one final push with her foot as they were moving.

Charlie and Luke found a new spot before more students came in. Among them were Chelsea and her pack. Luke watched them as they took their seats; he reminded himself how incomparable he was to that collective of the school's best and partially brightest. At the top of the hierarchy, there sat Chelsea. Neil could just barely reach it, but all the prestige he needed was that he was Chelsea Stewart's newish boyfriend. Him being the captain of the school's football team certainly helped. Not even Chelsea's brother Sam had as strong of a reputation as her. Of course, he had the money and looked as presentable as most of the others, but even with all of that, Sam was still just Sam, the brother of the school's uncrowned queen, "the fairest of them all".

Empty seats ringed Chelsea's pack. Luke gazed at her angelic face while she browsed. Tracy whispered into her ear that the nerd was staring.

Chelsea met Luke's eyes and quirked her eyebrows. Luke turned away, the dizzy feeling in his gut returned and the sweating returned. He had to steady his nerves. The show was just about to begin.

"Oh my God, you guys were so brilliant," Tiffany said.

"C'mooon! Stop with that! Tiff, you were incredible," Jane applauded her.

Sally continued, "Tiffany, you were absolutely amazing." She had trouble finding her glasses. It had been uncomfortable without them.

Tiffany put her hand on her heart out of gratitude. "You guys are way too sweet. Thank you! Shall we go? The party might start without us."

The buses gathered in front of the school. Every year before winter and summer holidays the school organized a trip which had over time gained the names of "the lake party" or "the pool party", depending on the season. The seasons dictated the destinations. According to most, both were the town's most noteworthy aspects. In summer, the students were taken to the town's eponymous lake. In winter, the destination was the town's biggest state-of-the-art construction, Terrafirma Mall. Saturnine Lake couldn't be called a huge town, nor were these places considered anything special as attractions. But as barely supervised excuses for the students to live it up and for the teachers to take a break, they worked just fine.

Luke bade Charlie goodbye before boarding and finding himself a seat that was all his own for the entire journey. Miss Anderson looked surprised to see him.

Luke clutched his rucksack. He repeated the instructions in his head: row G, locker 17. Miss Anderson glanced at him wonderingly; he was breathing rather heavily.

"Let's go, gang!" Jane said.

The drama club was getting ready to go.

"Hell yeah! Liquor-free, I expect," Tiffany said half-sarcastically.

"Of course. Who else is getting ready for some ALCOHOL FREE PARTYYYYING?" Jason joked while showing a bottle of tequila hidden in his rucksack.

"Gee, guys. Some of us just want to swim. Oh, shit!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"What's the matter?" Jane asked.

"I forgot my phone."

"Shit! It must be in the gym or the locker room. You didn't go nowhere else." Jane explained.

"I'll go get it," Sally swiftly announced and ran to the gym before she could wonder if anyone heard her.

"Tiff, hold on, will you really need it?" Sean entered the conversation.

"I beg your pardon?"

"We'll be mostly partying, swimming, and whatnot."

"I will still need to call my dad, dummy."

"Well, you can always use my phone."

"He has a new phone number, and I sure don't think you have it."

Tiffany noticed a smile on Sean's face.

"There is no way, you sly mother*grrr*" Tiffany roared in frustration.

Sally ran through the empty corridors of the school. It wasn't an ambiance she usually experienced. There weren't even janitors present. The sound of her frantic footsteps echoed through the building and came bumping back into her ear. She might have called the experience interestingly eerie if she wasn't pushing herself to reach the gym.

She didn't know if she enjoyed the parties, but the entire drama club went there. Still, she believed that it was becoming more fun each year. She hoped so at least.

She arrived at the large door of the gym which was thankfully not closed. The entire set still had to be disassembled and Mr. Bennings had to supervise it. The feeling of isolation had never been greater than in that giant room. She stood alone on the shining parquet floor. The set was still there, and no one in the audience to even gasp, much less taunt. Sally consciously took a deep breath. She couldn't remember the last time she was there all by herself.

She started the search. She couldn't find anything among the props. Two minutes in and she gave up. She looked at the stands and was intimidated to search all of that and frankly, she knew that Tiffany couldn't have been there. She remembered the comments that had come from there earlier. She had the faintest belief that somebody had yelled "SEAL!" when she came up on the stage. The clock was ticking louder in her head.

The next logical step was the locker room. Entering there she was assaulted by the odor that always pervaded it. But that feeling of isolation ended there.

Sally could hear sounds coming from somewhere deep in the room. At first, she could only say that they belonged to a person, harsh exhales and whimpers. Sally's mind wandered to the most inappropriate conclusion.