Who Would've Guessed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cory held the back of his head. "Sorry. Was that a downer? I don't like to mention that I'm an orphan, but... you're different. For some reason. Possibly because I was just inside you a few hours ago," he chuckled, his pretty amber eyes squinting.

I choked on his audacious comment and was about to kick him under the table until I was met with clear eyes. I realized he was being genuine.

"You're really weird, you know that?" I chuckled before continuing, "But it's not a downer. I think it's amazing you can cook. Most men don't know how to."

Cory subtly covered his shy smile and muttered, "Thanks."

The air turned silent before I offered to wash the dishes. "Really, there's no need," he said, standing up.

I insisted, "It's fine, Cory. I want to." I grabbed the steel wool and took the pan he used from the stove.

Cory flinched and held my wrists. "Okay, you really have to stop! That's a non-stick pan," he clarified, panicking.

Then it took a few minutes of considerable explanation for me to learn that Teflon pans shouldn't be washed using steel wools. It scratches the surface and food starts to stick.

I blushed furiously. I crashed in someone's house, ate his food, and was somehow about to cause destruction to his pans.

"I'm sorry. I... don't usually wash dishes. But I do want to help."

Cory smiled weakly. "The thought counts."

At his insistence, I obediently sat on the chair, uselessly looking at my nails while he washed the dishes. The somewhat quiet kitchen rang with the sound of running water and scrubbed ceramics. My mind, however, was far from quiet. I thought about the things I had learned about the elusive Cory.

"Do you think it's unfair?" I asked him, feeling this guilt in my chest for taking so many things for granted.

"The what?"

"Me never having to wash or cook anything and you..." I didn't finish my sentence.

Cory seemed to think for a bit before chuckling out loud, "Life isn't really fair to any of us, I think. And that's not anyone's fault. It doesn't matter that you're, um, pretty terrible with chores either. People end up needing each other anyway."

He paused for a moment, running water on the plate, and continued, "I think it just means you have to find someone who's good at washing dishes. Then find something you're good at and instead help with that."

I stared at the table as Cory let out a laugh. "But seriously. Never wash dishes again."

I chuckled along with him, finding this strange sense of humor in my privileged guilt. He was right. Maybe I just have to find that something instead of wallowing around.

An idea immediately came to mind.

"I think I'm pretty good at sucking dick."

Cory coughed violently, turning the faucet off as he timidly glanced at me from the corner of his eyes. I was kind of joking around, but seeing the way he reacted suddenly made me want to do it.

"I..."

"You want me to?"

"For — for washing the dishes? Seems a little... transactional, don't you think?"

"I mean, I want to. But if you're not comfortable..."

He stuttered, "I am! I mean, I want... to? Actually, I've never really... um, yeah. That would be really n-nice, I think."

Before Cory could finish his sentence, I walked towards him and knelt on the floor. I could hear his breath hitch as I pulled his pants down, his semi-hard cock printed on the boxers. My nose twitched. The recently-washed underwear was clearly spotless — but the smell of sex on the skin of his cock was still pervertedly pervasive.

Double-perv.

The tip of my tongue flicked on the print as I looked up at the man through my eyelashes. His mouth hung open in clear admiration.

Making sure I kept his attention, I sucked in a deep breath and nuzzled my face all over his boxers.

"Smells like a new car in here," I said jokingly, caressing and fondling his heavy balls through the boxers while he audibly gulped. "You smell so good."

Cory blushed in his cheeks. Enjoying his flustered reactions, my hands finally pulled on the boxers. His huge cock sprang up on my face as I slowly stroked it with my hands.

I quickly realized I had more than enough space to stack two of my hands together. God, how long was he? None of the men I've been with were even half as big. Though, there haven't been many anyway.

Hands tugging on the thick base, I finally had enough of teasing him and placed his slightly salty cock-head on my tongue, slowly licking the frenulum.

Surprisingly, I loved the way Cory tasted. I've never been this excited giving anyone head before. So much so that my heart pumped so loudly I was almost sure he would feel it in his cock.

I leaned forward, opening my mouth as wide as it went, and engulfed the head of his cock in one smooth motion. I didn't stop there. I continued the annexation, my lips forming a tight seal around his shaft. It didn't take very long until I felt the head bumping against the back of my mouth.

"Oh, my God," Cory groaned, gently placing his hand on my head like he couldn't help it, which only made me suck harder.

And oh, boy — the look of heaven on his face made me so wet I had to shut my legs together in fear of dripping.

Bobbing my head on his cock, my throat seemed to unfurl. And for the first time, I discovered how it felt to have a cock push past the tight ring on my throat. It seemed like I could feel every ridge on his thick veiny cock as it slid past.

Of course, with the amount of space I still needed to throat, I had to be creative: My puckered lips crashing on the sides. Occasional cock-slaps on the cheek. Some tongue action under his testicles.

Minutes felt like hours as my throat and jaw slowly accommodated to his size. Right until I finally achieved my admittedly ambitious goal; my full lips meeting his groin. I could scarcely believe it.

I'm actually throating his dick. Holy fuck.

My heart pounded; I felt like my lungs were going to explode, but I put my hands on the side of Cory's hips and pulled, depriving myself of a way out. He let out more than appreciative noses, and I felt my lips and nose repeatedly mash against his neatly trimmed pubic region. It proved to be troublesome considering it was barring the only way I could breathe.

Though, seeing him squirming made it all worth it.

"Oh, fuck," Cory croaked, slicking his hair back as his eyes closed in pleasure behind those nerdy glasses, which nearly seemed to fall from the bridge of his nose.

Damn, I really am good at sucking dick.

Still, it was an arduous effort no thanks to Cory's sheer size. My eyes watered and I choked and gagged despite my best efforts. After a few seconds of ignoring my body's natural instinct, I jerked away from him, gasping, tears almost running down my cheeks. My hands immediately went to his shaft to stroke and rub while I recovered my breath, spreading my spit into a slick film across his length.

I could tell he was getting so close, though, so I ignored my lungs as it cried out for breath and redoubled my efforts, my throat providing much easier access than before. Rivulets of concentrated spit forced their way out of my lips, coating the base in shiny, slick drool and spilling further down to his sack. I could feel myself getting a bit faint — until I heard Cory's voice.

"O-oh. I can't.... Sam...! Fuck, I'm going to cum. Oh, my God. Oh, shit — "

Cory's eyes lost focus on me as his jaw slackened; his body shuddering under my tongue's expert onslaught. Smiling in glee, I mentally prepared myself and grabbed his trembling thighs as he buried jets of thick, plentiful cum down my throat.

No sooner had I managed to swallow most of it when his cock ejected from my mouth and spat out more ropes of cum on my lips, which I quickly licked off — to his clear admiration.

He probably didn't know I was admiring him, too. I always found that blowjobs can easily feel like a chore, but with him, it was nothing like that. There was a thin line between doing it because your partner enjoys it, and doing it because you genuinely want to.

And with Cory, it almost feels like I always want to.

The unique experience felt so amazing and new, I think I had a mini-orgasm by the time he was done.

After a few seconds of hazy bliss, his cock slid across my cheeks, with the base settling on my lips. I didn't have to see it to know that it probably covered half of my face.

At this point, a collection of spit and cum dribbled down from my chin, but none of us cared. We only stared at each other, which embarrassed me a little. I must look like a total slut to him right now.

"That was... amazing. You've genuinely ruined my life," Cory said, total sincerity in his tone.

I smiled with pride.

"Are you still going to teach me how to wash the dishes?" I asked jokingly, licking off the remaining cum on my fingers. He tasted amazing too.

He shook his head. "Hell, no."

__________________________________

Side Story:

He quickly headed to the kitchen. Struggling with the silence, I said the first thing that came to mind, "I really like your bathroom by the way."

Meanwhile, in Cory's mind, currently thrown into chaos...

Wait — hold up. Was that a hint? Does... does she want to do it in the bathroom?

A misunderstanding arose.

Unbeknownst to him, Sam was similarly panicking.