Whole New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiRomance
BiRomance
44 Followers

Her body eventually slowed though and after a few more thrusts of her hips she pushed my sopping wet face off of her now sensitive clit and just laid there breathing heavy. Roy was still fucking me and now that my job was done on Ms. Mitcham's pussy he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into an upright kneeling position then grabbed both my upper arms, locking them behind my back. My cock bouncing lewdly in front of me with each thrust, he bit my ear.

"Good job boy," he whispered harshly in my ear while reaching up to pinch my nipple hard, "god damn you have a tight fucking ass."

Then he pushed me forward hard onto the couch, I fell forward and his cock popped out of my ass leaving me feeling empty for a moment.

"Turn over boy." Roy demanded gruffly.

I complied, lying next to Ms. Mitcham who was still recovering from her orgasm. Roy moved up between my legs, guiding his cock toward my tight little hole. He pushed himself back inside me with a grunt that made me cry out in pleasure and pain.

"Fucking god damn you're pretty" he grunted as he fucked me and leaned forward to kiss me deeply. I was moaning over and over with each thrust of his cock. He stuck three fingers in my mouth and thrust them roughly into my throat. I sucked them greedily. His other hand went to my cock and I felt it enveloped in his calloused rough grip. He started pumping his fist up and down on my little aching cock.

Somewhere in the midst of all this fucking Ms. Mitcham shifted her body to lie closer to me, her hand found mine and held it in an almost sweet innocent way as she looked down on me getting fucked with a mixture of motherly concern and pure animal lust.

"Cum for me boy," he growled almost menacingly. It didn't take long and my back was arching and cum was shooting out of my cock as I moaned over and over.

"Fuck yes boy!" Roy cried out, "Pulse on my cock!"

And I did too. I could feel my ass tighten around his big member with every spurt of cum that was flying out of my cock and landing on my chest and belly. It was so intense I had trouble catching my breath and was gulping for air.

"Ahhh god fucking damn it boy!" Roy finally yelled, "Arrraaaaagh!"

He pulled his cock from my ass once again leaving me empty. He pumped it a few times in his fist, aiming it at my face. The ropes of cum that flew out of his massive member were enormous as he continued to grunt and roughly pump his cock. The first rope of cum hit my face, the next covered my chest and the last two or three leaked over his hand and coated my cock and balls and leaked down my ass crack. I was covered in his hot sticky load.

He fell back from me and sat on his ass on the floor breathing heavy and coughing a bit. His face was completely flushed, I can't imagine what I must have looked like covered in two big loads of cum. He eventually got up, grabbed his pants off the floor and headed to the bathroom without a word leaving me and Ms. Mitcham on the couch naked together.

"Are you OK Sweetie?" Ms. Mitcham asked cradling my face in her soft hands. I began crying, I have no idea why. It just seemed like this flood of emotions rolled through me.

"Awww, there, there Honey," she said pulling my cum soaked face into her massive bosom, "he didn't hurt you did he?"

"No ma'am," I replied sobbing into her breast as she pulled me closer. The hot jizz on my skin squished between our naked bodies as she embraced me, coating us both in the stickiness. It didn't matter though I don't think I have ever felt as safe, warm and happy as I did at that moment. We were still snuggling a few minutes later when Roy came out fully dressed.

"Is he alright Ruthie?" Roy asked with some concern.

"Yes he is," she replied, "just a little overwhelmed.

"Hehe, yeah I imagine so, "he said "but you'll be alright won't ya boy?"

Looking up from Ms. Mitcham's breast I nodded yes. He moved closer and cupped my chin and tilting my head up to look at him.

"I may come visit you sometime," he said in a serious tone, "would you like that boy?

"Yes sir." I nodded smiling weakly.

"Good then, it's a date." He said. Then he kissed Ms. Mitcham deeply and kissed my lips tenderly and walked out the door leaving Ms. Mitcham and I naked and covered in his cum.

"Ms. Mitcham?"

"Yes Tommy."

"Can I maybe stay with you a while?" I asked.

"Of course Tommy." she replied snuggling closer and covering us both with a blanket.

"Tommy, I think I'd like it if you called me Mama," she said after a pause, "would you like that?"

"Yes Mama."

"Such a good boy"

Mama and I lie together for some time. After a while my little cock started to grow again. We made love for the first time later that night, but that is a story for next time.

BiRomance
BiRomance
44 Followers
12