Whom You Least Expect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra looked at the new mark in my girlfriend's thigh and smirked at me, "I can always take a consolation prize," she kissed my cheek and for a second her lips were replaced by her tongue, "Mmmm, such a yummy flavor."

Violet's face was several shades of red.

I took some towel paper and cleaned my face, "That's as far as you are going with her Sandra. Let's go Violet!" she just had buttoned her jeans at that moment. Sandra was giving me a defiant stare.

When we were at the door's threshold I could see the goth girl still stuck to the floor. Sandra was looking at her and was biting her lower lip as the door closed after us.

"So... You want to be her?" we heard Sandra's voice through the door.

"Damn!" I muttered.

"What?" Violet asked.

"We left our water bottles in the bathroom," I said turning around.

"I wouldn't go inside if I was you," I took my hand off the doorknob as if it were searing hot.

*****

That evening we were in our apartment, all our luggage scattered around. We only took time to put the linens on our queen-sized bed and went straight between the sheets.

I had Violet face down, completely naked, my pussy grinding against her lower back.

"Hmm, your pussy feels nice on my back; I can feel your wetness rubbing all over me."

"You had me all hot and bothered today."

"I asked you if I could help you, but you decided to eat me instead."

"It was a matter of principles. I had to keep that woman away from you. Besides..., you were thinking of her while you were with me," I stopped my grinding motion. "I guess you need to learn respect," I took hold of her ponytail and twisted her head to look at me. Her upper body was now in a painful position.

"What are you going to do?" A glimmer of lust was reflected in her eyes.

"I'm going to punish you! But I don't know what to do with you. If I sit on your face you will eat me gladly, and if I play with your ass you will most likely enjoy it, hmm..." an evil smile dawned on my face, "But if I left you on edge it would be a nice punishment for your mental indiscretion."

"You wouldn't dare!" all color drained from her face.

"Baby," I said seductively, "I'm going to leave you waiting for a looong time. That will teach you to think of me exclusively."

"I only think of you Honey—"

"Shhhh! You are killing the mood."

"Oh—"

I shut her up by closing my mouth on hers. She resisted at first, but in the end she relented. It didn't take long when I finally felt our tongues slowly dueling with nothing more than desire for each other. Her stomach was against the bed, her upper body twisted to the side, and I was on top kissing her like a lioness eating her prey. There was no urgency in our kiss, we knew this was just preparation for the next pleasure we would give each other soon.

My lips went south leaving small wet kisses on her throat, shoulders and back. Violet was calling my name in that sweet voice of hers, pleading for me to go lower and lower.

My lips kissed her ass and lingered there just a little. I gave her butt one last kiss and separated from her.

My hands caressed her left leg and took hold of her toned calf. I raised her slender limb to my lips and kissed her there. There were some little stubs from her last shave, her calf was ticklish, but I really didn't care because this was not my final destination.

I positioned my body over her right thigh, my legs at either side. Her cunt was tempting me to get closer, and I did.

"Elsa, we have never tried this before."

"Shhhh... Just enjoy it."

I stretched my hand to pick a nearby bottle of lube and applied it over her hairless mound. Her initial gasp was replaced by a short throaty moan.

My hips began a slow and steady motion. The lube was spreading over each other, producing the lubrication we will need to continue without fear of getting hurt. It was a good thing Violet had shaved her pussy this morning because if not.... Let's not think about that.

I, on the other hand, had always been sparse, and I believed I was in no need to shave it. Our clits and pussy lips collided and I felt lightheaded, and her moans told me she was really enjoying it too. I wondered if by being unshaved I was missing something.

"Honey, this is so good. Why haven't we tried this before?" I didn't answer her. I was too busy trying to think clearly. I moved slow and steady, trying to concentrate only on her.

I didn't know what happened, but I found myself humping her crotch faster and faster. My conscious mind took a short vacation and my body was in control. Violet was pushing her pussy against mine, her perspiration falling in small drops and wetting the bed. I heard a moan and realized it was mine.

"Come on Honey, come for me," she was coaxing me, forcing me to fall into this delicious trap.

My lower body had taken an even faster pace, my arms hold her left thigh as if my life depended on it.

It started in my clitoris. I felt a fire burning me from inside and slow but sure it spread all over my body. My gaze held her lust filled eyes and I could see love there. She was mine and I was hers.

My climax came in waves. The powerful and strong feelings overwhelmed me, and as I came down from my high, less intense sensations assaulted my core, but nonetheless pleasurable. I heard my own moans as a faraway sound.

I felt the increase of wetness between us, and the slick movements of Violet trying to bring herself off. The extra stimulation was too much for me.

"Stop it Violet, you're hurting me."

She kept doing it.

I dropped her leg, put my right hand on top of her mound, and pushed down. Her eyes looked at me with need. She had those puppy eyes that make me say yes to everything she wants.

Not this time.

"You will have your release only when I say so!"

"But I am so close," she moved her pelvis trying to obtain stimulation from my hand.

"And I will maintain you close, keep you on the edge...," I said sporting a big grin.

"I won't think about any other woman but you, I promise. Just let me come!" Violet was in panic.

"Soon..."

"Please..."

I kept my touch light, sometimes my fingers massaged her clitoris, sometimes I inserted my digits in her pussy and caressed her g-spot. The tricky part was to let her excited enough not to trigger an orgasm. My technique required the withdrawal of my fingers at the last moment to keep her on edge. She was bouncing on the bed, searching for my hand, searching for her release. I could see the need on her face growing at a mad pace.

After thirty minutes of this sweet torture I was about to let her reach her climax when someone knocked at the front door.

"Don't..." Violet pleaded.

The knock became insistent.

"I'll be right back."

"Noooo...!" She wailed.

"Don't you dare touch yourself," I threatened her.

I picked a discarded t-shirt to slide in. I checked through the peephole and a man was standing there, this time he knocked more loudly.

I left the chain in and opened the door while hiding my lower body behind the cheap wood.

"What?" I snapped at the tall man behind the door.

He could have been attractive if it weren't for the recently broken nose and the band aids on his face. His short brown hair was unkempt and was dressed in a red bathrobe and slippers. His eyes were purple by lack of sleep.

"Good evening," at least he was polite, "I'm your neighbor from the apartment bellow. Could you and your man keep the volume down please? I need to work early and your bed is hitting my ceiling."

"Elsa, you bitch, get over here and finish me off!" Violet's frustrated voice echoed in the living room. She never ceases to amaze me, she outed me again.

Our neighbor stood there, trying to analyze this new situation, but failing miserably.

"Sorry, she's all bitchy when she can't come," he was moving his mouth like a fish out of water, "We will keep quiet from now on, and by the way, I don't need a man," I added closing the door in his face.

"Where were we...? Oh yes! We were in the middle of an edging session," I said pulling off my t-shirt.

"This isn't funny Elsa. I can hardly think when I am like this. Let me come!"

Her arms were holding her pillow tightly against her, her face hiding behind it. How cute, she didn't even try to touch herself.

"You have earned yourself a reward," I said picking up and buckling my favorite strap-on, "but you will need to move to the floor."

"Why?"

"Our neighbor from downstairs complained about the noise. So you are going to keep very quiet." Violet left the bed fast, if a little nervous. "On your hands and knees, grab that pillow tight. If you need to scream do it into the pillow, we don't want our neighbor here again interrupting us do you?"

I saw her nodding and taking position as the obedient girl she was now. Maybe I should make her wait more next time.... No, I guess that would be too cruel for her.

My hand made contact with her pussy and a sticky wetness welcomed me. A muffled moan escaped from her pillow. I spread some more lube on my dildo and all around her vulva. I slowly entered her, a pillow-filtered gasp reached my ears.

My hands grabbed her firmly by the waist and I pushed all I could inside her, this time I heard nothing. I started a slow cadence, in then out, the only sounds that I could hear were my hard breathing and the distinct sounds of our intercourse.

I increased my speed gradually, until I got a nice rhythm. I was squatting behind her, my legs muscles were hurting; I didn't know this position would be so exhausting. Why did it look so easy in porn?

I pounded Violet's pussy for what I believe were two minutes when I heard the first of many muffled screams. I bet she was screaming my name through the pillow.

"You have been a good little girl Violet, put that pillow in your mouth and come all you want now."

She bit down on her pillow and let out a guttural growl. She came for me. Her spasms bellow making her body twitch in a sexy way. Sweat covered her back and I knew the rest of her body too. Her moan was so erotic to hear, her body trembling under me. I continued to fuck her until a second orgasm hit her, this time stronger.

She dropped her pillow.

"Yes! I'm coming Honey! I...," I heard a low hiss of air, she had lost her voice. Under me her body collapsed taking me with her. I could feel her trembling, giving into her well-deserved climax.

I kissed her cheek. I love this girl, I really do.

*****

*Knock. Knock.*

Someone was tapping the door again.

"Now what?" I checked on the clock to see only ten minutes had lapsed.

I stood and put on my t-shirt (again); I quickly removed my strap on and went to open the door, the hem of my t-shirt barely covering my pussy. The chain was still on so I opened without checking the peephole.

"We were quie—," I stopped in mid-sentence.

"You left these at the store." Sandra was standing there carrying two bottles of water.

I remained at the door dumbfounded. Why was she in here?

"May I come in?" she asked moving the bottles from left to right.

I guess I was still in shock as I opened the door for her to enter. It was after she made an appraising glance at my legs that I snapped out of my reverie.

"Wow!" her eyes scanned my body as she bit her lower lip (maybe it was a tic).

"How did you find us?" I tried to pull down the hem of my t-shirt lower.

"I wasn't looking for you really, I live next door. I was opening my apartment door when I heard you talking with that man."

"You live next door?" this was an unlucky turn of events.

Sandra put the two bottles on a nearby table.

"I can see why Violet is head over heels for you," she closed the distance between us, put a hand on my bare left buttock and pulled me to her. I could sense her hot breath on my neck. "Would you like for me to suck your pussy, I have been told I am very good with my mouth."

What was going on? My body was responding to her closeness, I realized my skin was covered in goose bumps; it seemed my unconscious mind was seriously considering her offer.

"If I can't have her," she motioned to our bedroom, "I will have you. She doesn't need to know," she whispered.

At her mention my mind snapped back at our early conversation in the car. Would I be able to do the same thing her ex-boyfriend did to her? The answer was clear for me.

"Get out!" I said loudly.

Her lips made a soft curve upwards. She parted from my body and walked to the door.

"Think about it. You know where to find me." She left our apartment smiling. I bolted the door.

My ears were still ringing at the implications of her words. I chastised myself for my weakness.

"She can be very convincing," I turned my head to find Violet at our bedroom's threshold.

"How much did you hear?" that's when I realized I was sitting on the floor.

"About the part when she murmured 'she doesn't need to know' more or less," the emotion in her voice unreadable.

"Pretty much everything. Huh?"

She walked in my direction and sat beside me. She was carrying our bed sheets and covered us with them. She put her arms around my waist and let her head rest on my shoulder. I could feel her embrace tightening as I drifted to a restless slumber.

*****

That morning I woke up in our bed. I knew Violet had helped me get there last night, I just don't remember how. The sound of someone cooking at the kitchenette and the smell of cooked eggs invaded my senses. I stood and walked toward the sound.

I saw her wearing an apron over her cut off shorts and t-shirt; she had her hair clipped over her head, some wild strands falling over random places, some of them framed her face beautifully. She was really thin, and I wondered if I should try to make her gain some weight. She was humming a song that, for me, was difficult to recognize. My heart was aflutter, the thought of more mornings like these was making me smile.

"Breakfast is ready," she put two rolls, scrambled eggs, and the two bottles of water from yesterday on the table.

I was looking at her with incredulity.

"That's all we have, we need groceries," she went on, "Nothing fancy, milk, cereal, cheese, eggs, bread, onions, salt, carrots, lettuce, tomato, spices, canned tuna or chicken, I don't mind, some fresh meat will do, but remember that we don't have a fridge yet."

"Could you make a list?" I said batting my eyelashes at her.

At the grocery store I found most of what Violet wanted, and at the insistence of my stomach I ended buying some chicken breasts for lunch (I needed protein for this body).

I was walking out of the grocery store thinking about how expensive the steak was when I felt someone behind me.

"Hello, hello, hello! Look who we have here!"

A tall and good looking man was addressing me. He was about the same age as me, dark brown spiky hair, blue eyes and a radiant smile that was making me feel at ease. Hard plastic rimmed glasses rested on his nose. A black t-shirt from a heavy metal band showed his broad muscular shoulders and well-defined biceps. His torn blue jeans and basketball shoes showed that his legs were well exercised too. I was amazed I didn't find this hunk hot. If I ever found confirmation of me being gay was at this very moment. I tried to place him from somewhere in my memory, he looked familiar, but his face was evading me.

"Do I know you?" I said holding my brown paper grocery bag against my chest.

He looked hurt for a second then his smile reappeared as if those last words hadn't affected him.

"Elsa, right? It must be my glasses and haircut. Don't you remember me, I'm Todd Johnson?"

A feeling of contempt came over me. He was my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend. During high school I was always trying to evade Violet's closeness, so I only put my eyes on Todd a couple of times. No wonder I had forgotten him.

I turned around and began to walk in the other direction.

"Wait! I just want to talk; don't tell me you are still mad at me?" he was following me.

"Get lost Todd!"

"Hey! I am sorry okay. I only helped her once to pull a prank on you, it was a fun one thought."

I wanted to kick his balls.

"What do you want Todd?" I turned to face him.

"Chill out! I heard about your commendation. You were very brave." He continued at my silence. "I got a football scholarship from my University," he didn't mention which, "I'm on the bench thought, but I am sure that when this year is over you will read my name in the headlines."

"Is that all?" I said tapping the floor with my shoe.

"Gee Elsa! Why so mean? You look fantastic by the way," was he trying to charm me? No, he was really checking me out! And I thought I was unattractive. This was giving me the creeps.

"Don't try it Todd, I am immune to your 'charms', now get out of my sight."

"I am looking for Violet. I heard you two are sharing an apartment, so I thought that you could help me get in touch with her," his eyes were like the ones of a lovesick puppy. I almost felt sorry for him. Almost.

"Get lost Todd! She doesn't want to see you again."

I could sense anger in him at first, and then nothing. Apparently, he knew how to hide his emotions.

"She is seeing someone else. I'm sure he is lying to her, if you could only let me talk—"

"She's seeing someone else that's right! She is with me now, and if you think I will let your cheating ass get close to her you are so wrong Todd!"

For the first time during our unwanted conversation Todd was speechless. He was looking at me in disbelief. His silence only lasted about five seconds.

"That's not true. She hated you. You are trying to keep her away from me." Todd was in denial, that's never a good sign. "But then again you are living with her...," he trailed off.

"Forget her Todd, you lost her. Look for a girlfriend elsewhere," I resumed my walk and tried to take as much distance between us as I could.

*****

"Does this 'ring a bell' Miss Martinez?"

Detective Thomas was asking me something that only had one answer.

"Yes, it does Detective," I saw Violet eyeing me, a questioning look in her face. She was not going to like it.

"So, do you suspect someone now?"

"Todd Johnson," the expression of my girlfriend was of utter shock.

"Why do you think he's responsible?"

"He thinks Violet is still his girlfriend, and I saw him this morning two blocks away, he was talking about getting her back."

"When were you going to tell me that?" she asked me.

"You made clear he was a nuisance, so I hid this fact from you. Sorry."

"We have a name," Detective Thomas announced, "Please ladies keep your door closed," then added, "some new deadbolts will be needed, ask the apartment superintendent."

"Are you going to put him in jail?" Violet asked in an uneasy tone.

"That depends; we're only going to question him. I'm off duty now, Officer Quinn is going to remain here with his partner until the door is secure," he paused to put a hand on his mouth and then yawned, he leaned toward us and continued in a low voice, "Could you two please let me sleep this time?"

"Of course Detective," I added, "you can go back to your lair downstairs and rest."

'Officer Quinn' stood with us until the apartment superintendent installed the 'new' deadbolts, he brought two, but he claimed that he had no keys for them as they were from older tenants. He said that in the morning he would search a new door and frame.

Half hour later I heard Violet's voice.

"Elsa, I think I need some painkillers." I was sure she was under a lot of stress to ask for that.

"Did you know this isn't your fault right?"

"I know, but I can't help to feel responsible."

"I'll need to go to the drugstore." I crawled out of our bed and dressed to go outside. It was still daylight, so I believed there was nothing to worry about. "Remember to bolt the door while I am outside, I will knock when I return."