Whoosh, Bang! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers

"Too good," he murmured, and she held her mouth and tongue still.

"Scratch my sack, pinch it - not my balls! - and stretch it, hard. It won't hurt, ... or just a little, but good."

She nodded and did.

"Until it is slack again."

She did.

"Good, thanks," he murmured, and she returned to arousing him. When his sack drew up again, she did it before he could ask her to.

"Good," he murmured again.

She nodded and began to move her head and tongue again, making his cock twitch more often.

"Don't stop," he murmured, and then his hips started to twitch, and he added:

"I want to come. ... You don't have to."

She shook her head and tried to intensify what she was doing. Her fingers crept in behind his tight sack.

"Um-hmm," he encouraged and then gave up all efforts to control his hips, pumping into her mouth as he moaned, and then with a gasp started to come, gasping again and again as he did.

She gave a surprised "uhn!" at the first spurt, but then moaned appreciatively each time she felt the following ones, swallowing the first couple, that went right into the back of her throat, the rest swilling around in her mouth as she urged him to keep coming, but then he held her head still and gasped:

"Enough!" adding a few moments later: "Oh God, you did that good!"

She raised her head with a very satisfied smile that he couldn't see in the dark, and remarked cheerfully:

"I did? You sure did! Oh, that's good. Sure, it tastes strange, but it's worth it to feel how aroused you are."

She leaned down and licked him again:

"Another drop. Good. Maybe I will always think it tastes strange, but that doesn't matter. Want me to kiss you?"

She was already diving down on him before he could reply.

"I swallowed it all," she murmured apologetically, and then found his mouth, letting his tongue explore in hers. After a few moments, he retrieved his tongue, but hers followed it. He sucked on it until she withdrew it and chuckled and said:

"Tastes familiar, not strange, ... but not as good as you do."

His hands found the cheeks of her ass, holding and moving them, and then started to push her up and pull himself down, with a little help from his feet.

Like this?" she asked as his head slipped below her shoulders. He just nodded and pushed her further. She understood and drew her knees up, rising up on her arms as he drew her hips closer to his face. Then his chin brushed her soft hair, and then his nose. She sat up, rolling her pussy down onto his mouth, moaning in anticipation as he kissed her, and then sighing as his tongue touched her, his mouth opening to let it slide up and down, already on the sensitive inner surface of her lips, and then deeper between them, finding and playing with her slippery inner lips, and between them, sweeping back to find and circle around and in her hole - "Uhmm!" - and then sweeping forward to the little knob of her clitoris - "Ooooh!"

Her pelvis twitched, and she held her breasts, throwing her head back as he continued, gasping softly and sighing with soft, short moans as she clutched her breasts and then found her nipples, rolling and squeezing them, pulling on them. She felt his hands slid up from her hips, past her waist and up towards her breasts, letting him push her hands aside as she murmured:

"Um-hmm, hurt me."

He did, gently, but it only made her more aroused with what he was doing in her pussy.

She grasped the upholstered head board for support, her head dropping as her thighs quivered and her pelvis twitch against his mouth.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed softly, then immediately added:

"No! Don't stop; I want to come!"

He didn't. She did - her thighs quivering as she began to whimper, and then clutching his head as her pussy began to flow, flooding his mouth while she whimpered incessantly, her body convulsing.

"Oh fuck!" she finally cried out again and dropped down to one side of him. He drew her inert body closer and held her.

It was minutes later before she stirred, moving down so that their heads were level and she could put her arm around him. He drew their hips together, and they embraced in silence.

"I dozed off," she murmured.

"I did, too."

"Hmm, ... I guess I use that word when I don't really mean it, but I didn't know there was such a good alternative."

"Same difference, I wasn't going to give up that quickly."

"And have to do it again."

"Hmm! I would have been delighted to try."

"Thanks, but this was at least as good, and I was right; I couldn't have enjoyed either as much, all at once."

"I couldn't have either, thank you."

She kissed him, and remarked:

"You've got me all over your face."

"Um-hmm, the proof that it was good."

"You like that?"

"As much as you said you liked it."

"That's a lot."

"Um-hmm."

She gave him another kiss, and he returned it, and then they lay there in silence again.

"Up on the pillows?" he suggested, and they moved themselves.

"Sheet?" he asked.

"Um-hmm," she agreed sleepily.

He sat up and got it, drawing it up over them as she rolled over and drew her knees up.

He settled down behind her with his arm around her.

"Um-hmm," she agreed, drawing his hand up on her breast as she murmured:

"It's been a wonderful day. Good night."

"Very, thank you. Good night."

When Barbara awoke at dawn, they were no longer lying together on the big bed. Before she opened her eyes, she thought she was in the apartment, and then was surprised to find that she wasn't, but then it all came back in a flash. She smiled to herself, and then clenched her eyes closed for a moment, and then frowned. After a moment's hesitation, she turned her head and looked at him, lying on his other side now, still asleep from the way he was breathing. The previous day came back again, now slower with all the details.

When she had gotten to their saying goodnight, she summarized it in her mind: the best sex she had ever had, and two ways, but with an older man, a married older man, but there was a certain logic in that. And, from all they had said, they were going to do it again - next weekend, and ...? All the following weekends?! Oh, she had to go to the bathroom. She tried to make the feeling go away, but it only became more insistent.

She tried to slip out of the bed on her side without moving the sheet they were sharing. On the way to the bathroom, she glanced and saw that he really was still asleep, and decided to use the guestroom near the entrance. She did, not flushing, and returned to the bedroom.

He was lying on his back with his eyes opened, taking her in before he said:

"Oh, there you are. I wondered, suddenly afraid you might have gone home - back to the apartment - but then saw your clothes."

She had stopped inside the door when he spoke, just standing there, and then smiling at his words, and then said:

"I was right about it being nice waking up together.

"You're lovely," he added as his eyes took her in again, and her nipples tightened.

"Warm eyes," she responded, smiling again with a snort, and he nodded with a smile.

"I had to go and didn't want to disturb you. Remind me to flush the guest toilet."

He nodded and drew back the sheet, leaving his sex covered - until she moved towards his side of the bed. Then he moved back to make space for her and drew the sheet further back and extend his other arm. She lay down with it under her head and said:

"Good morning."

"Um-hmm. Good morning, now that I know you're here. ... To be honest, when I woke up, I was thinking it was just like all the other recent mornings - sorry! - but then it all came back, but you weren't there."

"And I thought I was in the apartment, until I opened my eyes, and then - flash!"

"Um-hmm. I can remember waking up on Saturday mornings and think it was another school day, but the flash of recognition that it wasn't wasn't anything nearly as nice as this."

"Um-hmm, it all went through my mind again."

"If you hadn't come back so soon, I would have done that. ... And what did you think?"

"You really want to know? Before church?

"Um-hmm. You see how fast I can forget if I just close my eyes."

"If you say so. ... What I thought after the ... 'action replay'?"

"Hm-hmm! Yes!"

"The best sex I've ever had, and two ways, and ... Oh? It's about you ..."

"That I'm an older man?"

"And married." She felt her face flush.

"That's my problem."

"But it seemed kind of logical, that ... that the best would be with someone with more experience."

He drew her to him. She willingly rolled into his arms, and he said:

"You're dear, ... and honest."

"Sometimes when I don't expect to be, ... asking questions."

"Um-hmm," he agreed, and rolled on his back, drawing her with him, and then said:

"Your 'obvious questions' are always so good. Ask one?"

She smirked and replied:

"Do you want to kiss me?"

He did, and she did, too, most obviously, and with effect; her knees slid over his thighs, clutching them together, and his cock rose, touching her, and they both moved it on her pussy, snickering at their consensus about what their hips were doing.

"Ask another obvious question?" he murmured.

"It's your turn, but the answer is yes: fuck me."

"How did you know?" he replied with a snicker and reached under the pillow and found a rubber.

"Female intuition, but the other, just to make sure. I mean it this time. ... Like this, with me on top?"

"Um-hmm."

She drew her knees up and sat up, sliding back and letting his cock spring up between them. He slipped the rubber out of the foil and put it. Barbara dropped back down over him, moving forward, his cock springing up as she murmured:

"We never did it this way."

He reached down and guided his cock to her pussy, sliding it up and down once before he found her opening. She pressed back as he rocked his hips up, her eyes closing as she moaned softly, and his cock slid into her. It twitched, and she pressed back further, sighing with another soft moan as it went deeper, and she squeezed it.

"Do that again," he murmured.

She opened her eyes and did, with a slight smile. He nodded slightly as he returned her smile and made it twitch again. With a soft snort, she squeezed him again, smiling more broadly, and then asked:

"Is it better without a rubber?"

"Um-hmm, ... but still very ... very good with one, ... especially if you can do that."

She did again with a chuckle and another slight smile that faded as she remarked:

"Funny, ... not 'funny', good, ... like this, but I feel kind of wicked ... not with you, in general, admitting I want to fuck, asking for it."

His cock twitched again, and she squeezed it again with a slight smirk and then moved her hips a little. He nodded with a smile, and she continued:

"Oh, I wanted to all the times before, but let him take the initiative - Hm-hmm! - after I had shown that I wanted to. But somehow I felt he should make the last move."

He made his cock twitch again with a chuckle, and she grinned and said:

"The move before that."

"Hm-hmm! Sort of like: nice girls don't say they want to fuck?"

"Um-hmm! ... But this one does."

She rocked her pelvis to prove it, and he rocked his hips up with a grin, both doing it again with appreciative humming chuckles. Then she grinned again and said:

"Maybe I'm not a nice girl."

"Oh, you are, just now more honest about it."

"Um-hmm."

She sat up, and aroused "oooh!" escaped between her pursed lips as he went deeper, and her pussy clutched him. Then she began to rock her hips, her eyes closing again as he squeezed her breasts. "Uhnn!" she exhaled softly as she moved his cock in her and then experimented with a circular movement, mouthing another soft "Oooh!" and smiling to herself. His thumbs rubbed her tight nipples, flipping them. "Um-hmm," she encouraged, opening her eyes again and looking at what he was doing before she looked up at his face and shared a smile with him, sitting still for a moment as she murmured:

"Nice or not, I want it, ... and like the little wicked feeling of admitting it and saying it. ... I want to fuck. I want you to fuck me."

She snorted softly at her having said it.

"And I want you to fuck me," he rejoined as his cock twitched in her.

With just the slightest smile and nod, she began to move her hips again, her eyes half closed, nodding as he rolled and squeezed her nipples.

"Uhn-hnnn!" she sighed as they continued; at intervals, repeating expression of her arousal a couple of times.

"Suck them," she murmured and dropped down over him, approving with an aroused "Uhn-hnn!" when he did, rocking her pelvis to and fro, now only a reflex. He found her other one.

"Harder," she murmured, approving again with a sharp "Uhn-hnn!" and her hips churned on his cock, and his hips rocked up once, and then again, and then again.

"Fuck me!" he demanded softly, and she did: at first rising tentatively a few times, a little further each time, and then with more confidence. He began to meet her down-strokes with thrusts, his hands moving down to her taut buttocks, encouraging her. Then on an up-stroke, his cock sprang out of her. He quickly guided it back into her now slippery wet hole, and they continued, both moaning as he went deep in her. His fingers slid into her cleft, sliding further. When they found her asshole, she nodded once. They both had their eyes closed, but he felt her temple move on his cheek and rubbed her more firmly.

She raised her head and found his mouth with hers, immediately thrusting her tongue aggressively in it, letting him suck it as his tongue and his finger moved, and her asshole tightened and then relaxed, and then she was fucking him with her tongue, responding to his fingertip's entering her slightly with an "Uhn!" as she continued to fuck him with her hips and tongue, her asshole and pussy clutching and relaxing again, both wanting to draw him deeper. "Uhnn!" she gasped again, her tongue still for a moment at the new sensation, and then encouraging him again. Their hips were coming together with wet slaps. And then she couldn't kiss any more, just gasping and moaning and beginning to whimper again, as he grunted with each thrust up into her, her thighs quivering and twitching against his sides, until her whole body convulsed, clutching with her knees, her fingernails biting into his shoulders as her whimpers reached a climax, her pussy spasming on his cock and flooding his balls.

Her whimpers died down as her body relaxed, returning to soft moans as he embraced her, and then to silent sighs as she managed to straighten out her legs, his cock slipping out of her, and then just lay heavy on him.

Finally, she rolled off him, rolling onto her back and just looking up at the ceiling, then finding his hand with hers, exchanging clasps. After a few more moments of silence, still looking at the ceiling, she spoke:

"God, how do you do that?"

"Him or me?"

"You, of course," and she clasped his hand again and turned her head to him with a smile.

"Why do you keep blaming me? We did it, ... like I said: 'very, very good'. You did it; I asked you this time."

"Hm-hmm! ... Um-hmm. ... Hmm! ... I am happy to take the blame. ... Uh, ... if you can't forget ... this morning, you can remember that I take the blame, ... or remember that you just did something 'very, very good'."

"Thanks, but I'm not sure that makes it better."

"It couldn't have been better."

"It sure couldn't have been! But I don't know if that makes it good."

"For me, it does. ... You made ..., hmm! You make me real good. Making someone good can't be bad."

"Try to tell that to your priest."

"Hm-umm! ... Not unless he's young and handsome."

They both laughed, clasping hands, and then he said:

"Oooh, it's about to slip off again, and I've got to go."

He sat up and slipped the rubber off and got up.

"Let me have it."

He handed it to her, moving his legs like a little boy who had "to go potty". She looked at the rubber, more at its content, and murmured:

"Do I really like it?"

He looked at her with a bemused expression, now holding his flaccid cock to keep from leaking. She glanced up at him and then held the rubber to her mouth and squeezed the white contents into her mouth. She wrinkled her nose with a wry expression and remarked to herself:

"Strange, stranger," and then glanced up at him, snickering when she noticed how he was standing, shuffling his feet, and said:

"Maybe the Chinese food?" and wrinkled her nose again.

"Don't know, ..." he replied as he stepped towards the bathroom: "maybe," and disappeared.

She wrinkled her nose again and smiled wryly to herself, then found the foil wrapping and followed him, able to drop them in the toilet before he finished.

"Shower?" he asked as he flushed.

"Swim first? What time is it? ... Before we lose an hour or two somewhere."

"Um-hmm," and he looked at his watch: "Not yet seven."

"Time for a swim?"

"Good idea."

On the way to the family room, he said:

"Don't talk or splash too much; we do have neighbors on the other side of the hedges. During the day, it doesn't matter, but on a quiet Sunday morning, or at night ..."

Barbara nodded as he opened the sliding doors, letting in the only slightly cooler morning air. They went out and slipped into the pool. She let him crawl alone, just breast-stroking to avoid splashing. After several laps - fewer for her - when he was behind her on one, he surprised her by catching up with her under water, coming up under her and grasping her breasts. She spluttered as he stopped her progress and then came up in front of her, still holding her breasts as he tread water. She was about to say something, but remembered his warning and just put her arms around him. They kissed, forgetting to tread water, slowly sinking down to their chins in the water, both taking a deep breath and then kissing again and sinking lower, until they had to come up for air, treading water again with their arms and legs.

"I shouldn't have done that," he murmured with a little frown.

"Why not?"

"Too much like ..." He left his answer unfinished. After a pause, she said quietly:

"Like, ... too much ... affection?"

"Um-hmm, ... something like that," he whispered with both a frown and slight smile. She nodded with just the faintest smile and whispered:

"It's called, 'making love', but I know it doesn't have to be."

"Opportunity makes thieves."

"I started it all, ... my questions. ... I'm the thief."

"Not the only one."

"Hm-umm, you've only given."

"And you, too."

"Let's talk about it under the shower."

He nodded, and they slipped out of the pool and then realized that they had no towels. They stood in the early, already warm sunlight and brushed the water off each other in silence, affectionately, but no more than that. Then they stood there in silence, exchanging smiles of different types: bemused, wry, warm. When one of his ones made her nipples tighten, she smiled and whispered:

"Warm eyes."

He frowned, but smiled again. Then they were dry enough to return to the house.

"Where were we?" he asked on the way to the bedroom.

"Agreeing that we have both only 'given' - not thieves - given each other affection."

"Made love."

"Made me real good,'" she replied with a cheerful chuckle as they got in the shower.

He also chuckled as he turned on the water, intentionally letting the cold water run, not that it was really cold in that climate, but she reacted:

"Oooh! I don't want a cold shower ... of any kind."

"Me neither, to be honest," he agreed and added hot water.

They began to wash each other, affectionately, as thoroughly as in the rain the day before, but without getting too aroused as they continued their conversation.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
688 Followers