Whore learns a lesson

Story Info
Whore doesn't know how to please Daddy. Learns lesson.
1.5k words
3.98
18.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You tie me up. You fuck me. In all my holes. Until I'm ready to explode. But you deny my orgasm every time. (I guess bad girls don't get to orgasm. Whores that don't know how to please daddy don't get rewarded.) After you have teased me to the edge over and over you get up and disappear. When you come back you shove a thrusting butt plug in my ass. You secure a vibrating dildo in my pussy. And a gag with a decent sized cock attachment in my mouth. You set the thrusting and the vibrating to the lowest setting. (Another way for you to stop my orgasm.) Then you leave me there. Tied up on the floor. All my holes being used once again.

When you finally come back out, you have showered and got dressed. Looking as good as ever. You remove the gag and slap my face a few times with the saliva covered cock, wiping it on my chest, slapping my titties. Then you ram your rock hard cock in my mouth as far as you can get it. And you fuck my face until I can't breathe and there's saliva running all over me. Then you proceed to slap your saliva covered cock all over my face. Asking me if I'm ready to beg daddy for the fucking I deserve. The punishment I deserve for not being able to please you properly. But instead of waiting for an answer, you replace the gag in my mouth. You slap my face with your cock one more time as you tell me "I'm going to get this taken care of by someone who knows what she's doing." And you leave.

When you come back you find that I have figured out a way to move around and you find me grinding my pussy on the leg of the dining room table. You tell me I'm pathetic and you spit on me before grabbing me by the hair and dragging me across the room. Once you're comfortable on the couch you remove the gag once again and shove your unwashed cock in my mouth. While your fucking my face you tell me how the bitch you just fucked is better with her mouth than me. Once you've had enough of my mouth you put the gag back in place. You roll me over and *SLAP SLAP SLAP* you start the punishment you mentioned before.

You hold nothing back. You know deep down I love it. So you're really trying to hurt me. You get the belt. You get a hair brush. No matter what you use I just get wetter and wetter. "You really are a dirty whore, aren't you? To bad you can't fuck like these other bitches." And then you remove the dildo and you start a slow sensual rhythm while you fuck my pussy. And as I start to relax and enjoy it you pull out and put the dildo back. Then you go where you know I want you the most, my ass. "You know the only reason I keep you around is because you love to take cock in the ass. Other than. This. Right. Here." You say as you slam harder into me on each word, "You'd be absolutely useless to me." Then you pull out and cover me in you're cum. Leaving me still unsatisfied.

The next time you go out the day starts relatively the same. With the teasing and telling me where you're going. But this time you set me up so that I can receive and view messages from you. You leave me in the same state, thrusting butt plug on low, bigger vibrating dildo and a bigger cock attachment on my gag.

And then the messages start coming in. At first it's just pictures. Her kissing you. You sucking and pinching her titties. Her sucking your cock. Then a video of you fucking her. Calling her baby. Telling her how much you prefer fucking her over me. Then a video of you fucking her while she looks in the camera and asks me if I like watching my man fucking her. I wanted to be mad. But my pussy was telling another story. I was dripping pussy juice all over the place. When you got home that night you fucked me again but you played the video of you fucking her over and over. Her asking me if I liked seeing you fuck her over and over.

It kept escalating. The next time after the pictures and the videos, you actually facetime with me. You let her see how you left me tied up. How my pussy drips when you're fucking her. She starts telling me how pathetic I Iook. Sitting here drooling over the two of you. She asks me if I wish I was there. I tried to say no. But my body said yes and she could tell. She saw it in my eyes. My need to be there while you fuck her. So I can learn to please you. So I can learn to please her. I wanted it so bad I was almost able to get off. But you saw that too and you quickly hung up and left me hanging once again.

When you got home that night, you weren't alone. You had brought her with you. She was here. In my home. All over my Daddy. She laughed when she saw me. Tied up and being slowly fucked without release. "You're an even more pathetic looking whore in person." She said as she spit on me and pinched and twisted my nipples. She removed the dildo from my pussy and made me lick it clean for her. Then she tried to do the same with the butt plug. I looked at you because I thought you'd make her stop buy you just nodded your head. She slapped me then and told me that you aren't daddy tonight. She said "He's your Master and I'm your Mistress. And you'll do whatever I tell you to do." And she shoved the butt plug as far in to my mouth as she could. And she held it there until I couldn't breathe. Until there was spit running out of my mouth. You came over then and you kissed her.

I was sitting on the floor with my back to the couch. So you told her to kneel on the couch. Which forced me lean my head back on the couch. Then you proceeded to fuck her. Right there over my face. Telling me to suck your balls and lick her pussy. When you finally came in her you made me clean her up with my mouth. She was grinding on my face. Calling me every name in the book, all the while you stood back and laughed. Taking pictures. Then you pulled her off and started fucking my face. You asked me if I was ready to be fucked. I kept nodding my head yes since my mouth was full but you wouldn't take that as an answer. So you pulled out and as you shoved my face back to her pussy I tried to beg for your cock but I didn't have time.

So I started eating her pussy like it was my job. Because at that moment it was my job. Then you started spanking me. And as I got wetter you started fingering me too. I was wagging my ass like a bitch in heat. Pushing back on your hand. But that wasn't enough begging for you either. But I couldn't talk. She was holding me down on her pussy. You were telling me to beg. She was telling me I didn't deserve to get your cock. I knew she was right but I wanted it so bad. I just took the spanking and kept fucking your hand. She finally came all over my face and let me up.

I started to beg then. I wanted your cock so bad. "Please Master. Please fuck me." "Let me suck your cock. Destroy my pussy." I even begged her. "Please Mistress. I want his cock in my ass. Please. Please." She looked at me with a sad look in her eyes. She stuck her fingers in my pussy to see how wet I was. "Oh, whore, you're so so wet. You wanna see?" And she brought her hand to my face. I tried to take it in to my mouth but she wiped it on my face first then let me clean it off.

She told me to crawl over to Master and lay down. Once there Master climbed on top of me and start to jerk off but Mistress stopped him and told me to take over. My mouth was watering. This was it. I was finally going to get fucked. Then as I was about to put his cock in my pussy here she comes crawling in between us and puts his cock in her pussy. "Sorry whore, you took to long to beg properly. Maybe next time." Then she turned to you and said "Fuck me nice and slow so the whore gets a nice show, Daddy."

So now it's a regular thing. Master and Mistress send me pictures and videos of their time out and about. And then I get to beg for cock when they come home. I rarely get it. But they love to torture me with the prospect of it.