Whores and Johns in Bangkok

Story Info
A story from Bangkok.
3.2k words
3.89
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional and 18+

฿

The whore lay on the bed. Nude. Her shaved pussy exposed. Then she eased back into the bedboard, smiling, spreading her legs wider.

I was in the mood. But I lost my train of thought when a hammer drill shattered the silence.

But she didn't care. Just kept a smile on her heavenly face. And her pointy, pepperoni-sized nipples had hardened.

The whore always smiled, so this wasn't new. She even smiled when angry, steady beaming like an ad for dental floss...

Forcing the drilling sounds from my mind, I eyed and inspected the wondrous sight of her pussy. Her purplish outer pussy lips had always been curious to me, as one of the lips drooped downward, as if it were a pulled piece of chewing gum. I'd never seen a pussy like that.

Then the air thickened as her shapely legs created a capital V. Her nude brown body aglitter as if she'd been sprinkled in gold dust... Then the room started spinning...

฿฿

When I awoke, my apartment was hot and the whore was gone. As usual, she'd stolen half the fruit from the bowl on the table, plus a bag of salt and vinegar potato chips.

It's what she does, whenever she leaves. She steals food. Sometimes an entire bottle of milk or orange juice. But she's never stolen money or anything valuable.

Stories abound about thieving hookers in Thailand. And it can happen. Especially with streetwalkers. They're known for going Cardi B, drugging and robbing unsuspecting mongers, tourists. Especially in the red-light districts.

But mine never stole nothing. Except food.

฿฿฿

I don't even know her name. Well, I sort of do. But she changes her name every time I see her. One day she's Erika, then May, then Pop, then Beam, then New. So eventually I stopped calling her by any name and just refer to her as "Teelak," which translates to "sweetheart" in Thai.

But Teelak never calls me by my name.

Come to think of it, I don't think she's ever even asked me for my name...

฿฿฿฿

Following my morning routine, I jumped out of bed, dropped to the laminate floor, and did one hundred push-ups, then one hundred squats and sit-ups. Then I caught my breath and climbed back in bed, rubbing sleep from my eyes. Then I began a Thai language-learning video on YouTube...

Teelak speaks Thai and English to me. My Thai is minimal and so is her English. But we meet halfway, and translation apps help iron out any communication difficulties.

Whether speaking English or Thai, I've noticed Teelak often refers to herself in the third person. And I must admit I find this quirk endearing...

฿฿฿฿฿

The morning was fucking hot. My apartment was even fucking hotter than outside.

I'd gotten morning wood, so I began masturbating, thinking of the whore, suddenly seized by heady mental images, steamy scenes from our romp last night.

Slathering slippery coconut oil along the shaft of my cock, I sniffed in the sweet lingering scent of her perfume still clinging to my sheets...

Teelak is fucking hot... Her skin is pure gold. Besides her oddly shaped pussy lip, and the crescent-shaped scar on her elbow from a motorcycle accident, there really isn't a flaw about her. Her body is svelte yet soft and curvy and well-proportioned. Her ass, tits and legs could have been crafted by a sculptor. She's basically a living sexdoll. A little gold fuck-machine...

Moreover, her face is strikingly beautiful. Like a Buddhist angel. Like an ornate painting on a temple wall...

I once asked why she never modeled or acted, with those looks, and she said that plenty of girls look "better than her" and that her skin is "too dark." Apparently darker-complexion girls like her are less popular in Thailand, Asia as a whole.

But to me, the farang, with those curves and those cheekbones she couldn't be any more beautiful...

฿฿฿฿฿฿

My a/c cut off again and the sound of hammer drilling returned, filling my apartment with grinding noise and a tremendous vibration. So I put in my earbuds. Then I padded over to the balcony, pulled apart the French doors, and waved away a waft of exhaust fumes from a motorsai buzzing by below...

The balcony is where I often am. I like to sit out and sip whisky, smoke ganja, listen to hardcore hip hop, or meditation music... And watch the whores...

My balcony overlooks a row of bars across the street. Including where Teelak works.

She sits outside the bar with three or four heavily tattooed working ladies, and the ladies stare ropes, catcall and cajole male passersby through a hive of excited voices, explosions of laughter and high-pitched screams, with their mating calls of: "Hellooô, hansum man!" The bargirls offering expats and sex tourists alike drink specials and other...

(Teelak's solicitations tend to be somewhat tame compared to the ladyboys at the bar next to hers... Like many working ladyboys, they're known to engage in highly lubricious, aggressive offers of sexual services. At times literally seizing male pedestrians by the arm and playing tug-of-war, fighting to pull the passerby into the bar; and even occasionally grabbing male passersby by the nuts or buttocks...)

But on this smoggy, hot and humid monsoon season morning, with the sky gray as a clam, I didn't see my Teelak anywhere...

When Teelak isn't with me, that's where she is. Across the street, under the awning, perched on a stool by the bar's front door. Or she's inside the bar. Or over at the adjacent hourly hotel, in the tiny room she rents there, where she services her customers.

I wonder if she's with a customer now.

฿฿฿฿฿฿฿

Back inside, I clicked on the a/c and a puff of cool air swept over me. Then I pulled out my earbuds and found the hammer drilling had ceased.

But my heart skipped a beat when I saw my apartment had a strange visitor- one of the whore's johns from a fortnight ago.

Normally the johns that frequent Teelak's bar fit the typical Thailand "sexpat" profile: bald, floppy gut, hairy... The type, generally speaking, that one might expect to find in Bangkok, Phuket or Pattaya paying for sex.

But this customer stood out in that he was a young man, 20 to 23 years of age, tallish, and in good shape, handsome too, with a sort of 1998 Justin Timberlake look, that curly, ramen noodle hair thing going on.

Now the john stood in my apartment, which was curious. He was in camo shorts, a white wifebeater and knockoff Gucci flip-flops, and his face was screwed into a goofy smirk.

Then he vanished. Then reappeared next to me, aglow, a spectral silver cast silhouetting his cut, muscular frame.

As I sat down at the table, the effulgent young john sat down next to me, and I poured him a coffee mug full of Japanese whisky, then poured a tall glass for myself.

I slugged back a big gulp of whisky, and as the whisky warmed my stomach, I thought of Bukowski and Pete from Private Dancer and wondered what they'd do in this situation...

Then I returned my attention to the young john and hoped he'd used a rubber, especially since I knew the whore had her slip-ups. Oh yes, I knew that for sure...

My buddy Tony from the Irish bar says that he's been with over one hundred hookers, most of whom he hit raw. And that he "never caught nothing" and that you'll only catch AIDS if you "put it in the dirt patch..."

(Still, I can't help but recall the classic Eddie Murphy stand-up bit from Raw, ironically, and posit that regularly fucking hookers without a condom is akin to playing Russian Roulette with your dick...)

((Tony also confided he avoided using condoms with hookers because hookers and brothels collect the condoms, sometimes give or sell the sperm to single Thai women wishing to have a mixed-race, lighter skin baby, and that that could be used for blackmail or to extort a farang...))

"... "

Young JT, my eskimo brother, never said a word. Wouldn't drink hair of the dog either. He just sat calmly, slouching in the shield-shaped chair, smirking at me, right in the spot where I'd bent the whore over the table last week...

฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿

Some asshole once told me that if you have sex with someone, especially unprotected sex, then you're having sex with everyone they had sex with. If that's the case, then '98 JT and me have fucked thousands.

I sipped my smoky Japanese whisky, neat, and said to young Justin Timberlake, "Think of how many eskimo brothers we have." Glancing at him, across the table, his eyes glazed over in a way that reminded me of frosted glass...

"Think of packing a football stadium with all our eskimo brothers... All of us naked as skeletons... With Beam alone on the stage... her in the spotlight... the cynosure... her stripping to "Wet Ass Pussy" for the whole fucking football stadium... her in that burgundy thong she wears... her pulled pussy lip fighting the fabric... her twerking to pyrotechnics... She could be the new fucking Madonna..."

฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿

When I get too drunk, I'll go Al Gore with the fuzzy mathematics and attempt to craft a hypothesis about how many people Teelak has fucked.

If she does one, two, or three dudes a day, that's maybe 60 per month. Then that's 720 men she fucks in a year. And she's been in Bangkok for 10 years, she said, so... that's roughly 7,200 men she fucked.

Then there might have been days where she fucked 5 or 6 men. Maybe 7 or 8. Perhaps a busy day, fucking 10 people, so it could be more...

(I talked to Tony about this, and he said "numerology" is why whores aren't often mad if a john prematurely ejaculates... more time for the next customer... And that he doesn't think about a pussy's mileage or a whore's prior customers because "anything" could be going up or down, in and out of a pussy- dicks, dildos, tongues, fingers, fists, babies, piss, queefs, tampons, you-name-it, so "why worry" and "just enjoy the rental.")

Then there are customers she doesn't even fuck. Lonely geezers who go to her bar just for conversation or to sit with someone as they drink, so they don't have to be alone.

Teelak told me, too, how she had a "customer grandpa" who "couldn't fuck anymore" and that he sometimes paid her $300 to keep him company for the day, come over to his condo to cook him lunch...

But when I go full retard, get fucking fucktard drunk, I ruminate, contemplate Teelak's past, and I'll wonder if she's in any amateur videos on YouPorn. Or if my Teelak is on "Asian Street Meat" being given the sobriquet "cum-guzzling slut" as she gets skull-fucked...

And I'll flashback to urban legends, stories I heard of Indian and Japanese guys into gangbanging hookers. And I'll wonder if she has ever had group sex, been fucked by more than one guy at a time...

... In a way, she's like a porn star...

She certainly fucks like a porn star...

฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿

My buddy Tony told me that he's been seeing professionals for the last five years. Because they're better in bed. And that he finally arrived at an age where he'd tired of the games, tired of the chase, and that with "pay for play" it "keeps things simple."

Tony said he really went down this route after watching a buddy of his lose $100,000 to a bargirl sinsot (dowry) scam. And that the "poor geezer then lost his mind," became a born-again Christian and had taken to riding a bicycle around Sukhumvit Road, brandishing a crucifix, like a rifle, shouting nonsensical blessings at random passersby...

Tony told me that the sex industry in Thailand is different. That there's not much human trafficking and that "all the women in the foreigner-facing sex industry are over 20" and that the "fiddlers" from the 90s and early 00s got chased out of Southeast Asia, and that today's women choose the profession, and that many have husbands and boyfriends and that some even have office jobs, normal jobs.

Tony says that "aside from blowjobs," he doesn't look "down on whores." He thinks that a lot of dudes would do the profession too if they could get paid to fuck women. He's also sure that it's a job that will one day be automated, and probably without much public outcry.

"But could the fuckbots provide companionship?" I asked. To which Tony grunted and went on to say that not all whores have the gift of gab and some are without poker faces. That it's easy to see their disinterest or discontent... That he gets "the hell outta there" if they're cold.

But Teelak is a thespian. I can never tell what she's thinking.

I feel like I know her and yet I don't know her.

I do know a little about her background.

I know her hometown has a name I can't pronounce and is a remote farming village in the northeast of Thailand, the area known as "Isaan."

I'm guessing her hometown is the sort of place where it's hand-to-mouth. A place where if you don't work, you'll probably starve and die... A place where there's no handouts or welfare and where no one gives you shit...

She said she'd worked before at a factory, assembling Barbie dolls, and as a farmer, planting rice.

She'd mentioned a young son. And she mentioned a husband, a meth runner/policeman. And that her husband took better care of his fighting roosters than her. And that her husband'd had another wife and kid. And that when she discovered her husband's infidelity, she split for Bangkok to do bar and dirty massage work...

She said she sends money home and returns to Isaan from time to time to help her parents plant rice...

But she doesn't talk too much about her family or past... Most of the time she's over, she's eating or drinking, or we're fucking or watching funny TikTok videos of animals on her phone...

Teelak doesn't ask me many personal questions. She's never asked about the scars on my legs. But she once asked about all the pills.

You know, I've never felt comfortable complaining, to her, about my ghosts, or the night terrors... or the weight of the uniform...

Sometimes I wanna tell her... how every night I'm watching my own worst memories. How every night, I'm a spectator...

I could see Teelak being a good listener... Good as God...

฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿

I hope for Teelak's sake that she's saved money. That she has something to fall back on...

She said she'd been attending a training course to become a nail and hair stylist, that she might open her own beauty salon someday.

But she'd been slacking off in the course, said she was often too lazy to go...

Teelak told me the other week she'd started a Tinder profile... I'm not sure if she's on OnlyFans or not... And the other day she mentioned she joined a few mail-order bride and similar looking-for-international-love websites...

While sitting on the toilet to piss, with the bathroom door open, the other night, Teelak told me a fortune teller told her that this year she'd find a "foreign husband." She said she wanted a man over 50, but not one that was too "old" like the one her friend Pear had found.

Lifting the bum gun to her crotch, Teelak told me Pear, at 26, had had a fiancé, a Frenchman aged 68. But the Frenchie had suddenly croaked before Pear "got anything from him."

฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿

After admonishing me for reeking of ganja, a few nights ago, Teelak punched me in the arm and pinched my left nipple. Then she said, coolly, that I forgot her birthday and that she'd turned 41...

I had always thought she was about 33 or 34...

Come to think of it, though, at certain angles and lighting, she does kinda look her age.

฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿

10 AM. And I was already feeling fucked up, melting into my mattress, watching Phillies highlights on my phone. Then I started thinking of her, wondering if today I'll see my Teelak...

She visits in the mornings and afternoons, but more often late at night.

She shows up caked in layers of sultry, glittery makeup and eyeshadows, neon lipsticks and with her hair dyed different colors.

Sometimes she's in a sundress. And sometimes she's in jean cutoffs riding up so high her ass is hanging out the hems.

Normally she shows up unannounced...

The first thing she always does is leave her silver spike-heels by the door. Then she's air-kissing, and I love how her lips incarnadine and expand as she smooches at me... Then she goes for a shower in my bathroom, and never has she complained of the sewage-like, fecal scent drifting up from the bathroom drains...

Then, depending on my degree of drunkenness, we might drink whisky and fuck to Megan Thee Stallion songs on her phone.

But when I'm too drunk, she just showers and helps me puke, then steals food and leaves...

Every once in a while, though, perhaps for Karma's sake, she'll leave me a small plastic box or two of the Thai coconut pancake dessert she knows I like...

Last week Teelak was flashing her angry smile... bug-eyed and arching her eyebrows, crossing her arms and stomping her foot, accusing me of having "lots of other girls" over. Teelak flaming with jealousy because she found a long curl of black hair in the bathroom sink...

My buddy Tony told me that professionals in Thailand tend to be possessive. Even though they're out canvassing Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, fucking a whole planeload or two of tourists each month, many Thai sex workers expect a type of customer loyalty and abhor the "butterfly man," the man who covets and fucks many different girls.

But I've never divulged or answered any of Teelak's questions... I just mask myself in a goofy smile. Laugh and smirk like a local...

Recently, though, she's been needling me more and more, imploring me to take her out for dinner and dancing. Smiling at me, through boiling teeth, inquiring... asking why I mostly just sit in my room drinking whisky, reading Russian novels.

Or why I don't have a Christmas tree. Or any pictures on my walls, aside from a lone Phillies banner (or "Peel-lees" as she calls them).

She's also been asking me to take her to America. She said she wants to see snow. And she's been talking about buying a house, looking at pictures of real estate online.

But she's always gone whenever I wake up.

฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿

Teelak likes purple nurples. She likes to hit me with hard punches, slaps on the arms.

She chastises me in Thai, but I can only gleam half of it. She seems especially enraged whenever I call her beautiful, hissing "bok wan dtalot!" (always a sweet talker!) with bitter conviction...

My Teelak sure has an economy of words. She's not into disquisitions. She's quite blunt and tells me if my Thai sounds like shit or if I'm getting fat or if I shave myself a mohawk haircut that she thinks looks stupid...

But no matter which way her mood swings, and even if she's just being plain belligerent, I still think she's beautiful...