Whores Make Great Wives Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers

As I undressed, folding my clothes neatly on on the other over my shoes, she moved a metal frame with a curtain in front of the sink and I laid down on her bed. I could hear the running water and a swishing sound. About three minutes later I heard the sound of her peeing and what must have been her pouring of the dirty water into the sink. She must have washed not only her ass but all the cum she had collected from my friends and whoever else she had serviced that night.

After a few moments she appeared at my side, nude and fresh, smelling of perfume. She took a bit of vaseline from a jar and rubbed it on her rear and then on my cock.

"Oh you have a nice cock, very pretty."

"Thank you."

"Now young man," she addressed me as if she were a school marm but we were both quite young, she was 20 and I was 22.

"Now it is your time for you to take what your friends paid for."

"I would love to take it if it would not give you pain."

"Don't worry about that, fuck me good and enjoy yourself, knowing that will give me pleasure."

She lay down on the bed and I lost no time. I kissed her on both ass cheeks and spread her tiny ass, I don't know what came over me, I had never fucked a woman in the ass before but I knelt between her legs, which she then lifted over my shoulders and started to lick her ass hole. She began to moan and I just kept at it. Her ass was clean with a tiny soapy flavor and of course, slick with the vaseline. When my tongue tired I mounted her, she lifted her legs up, but had difficulty finding the way to entering her. She extended her left hand and fitted me into the groove and with that act of caring I fell in love with her.

And so we made love, anal love, on the small bed. IShe lay back and held her legs up and pulled he closer. I fucked her gently at first and with her prodding, "hard.. harder...harder" I became more expert and I was most pleased when I realized that I was giving her pleasure as well. To me, this was my first experience with anal, it felt much like vaginal sex, only smoother, I must admit I liked it very much.

I fucked her for the longest time, the cold walk to the metro and the coffee had woken me up, I felt confident and very content. I continued to plunge deeply into her, she began to make noises like tiny animal, interspersed with

"Don't stop, I'm almost there, more- more- don't stop- oh oh oh My God...I'm cuming..."

as I shot my sperm into her wonderful ass, my balls rubbing against her ass cheeks as if this pressure on my balls was the priming of the trigger and I flooded her with my viscous sperm. It had been a long time that I had not pleasured myself, even so I was surprised by the volume of cum i deposited inside her.

We lay together for a long time, both of us falling asleep. Before she closed her eyes she said,

"Many men have made love to me, but you made me cum.

I was happy, I had pleased her.

"Stay the night with me," she whispered and we slept till late into the morning in each other's arms, my cum pooling out of her making a wet spot on the bed that she covered with a face cloth. When I woke in the early morning light I looked at her, all I could think was that her feet were so tiny.

End of Part One.

erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers
12