Whores, Strippers, and Prostitutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if I was dreaming it or sexually fantasizing it, always such a sexually exciting sight to see, my mother stared up at me with her bright, blue eyes with my dick buried in her mouth. I couldn't believe that she was willingly and consensually sucking my cock while stroking my cock. As if I had never ejaculated cum in her mouth many times before, I couldn't wait to explode a full load of cum in her mouth now.

"Suck it, Mom. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said putting a gentle hand behind her dyed, blonde hair.

Determined to make me cum, she stroked me faster and sucked me deeper.

"Cum Hank. Cum in Mommy's mouth," she said enticing me to cum.

Always the obedient son, as soon as she told me to cum, I did. I filled my mother's mouth with all that I had. I watched her swallow. Then, when she smiled up at me, I leaned down and kissed her before climbing back in bed with her. I spooned and cuddled her knowing that we'd be making love the next morning before fucking one another.

# # #

"Whore!"

My grandmother, Loretta, is a whore, too. Retired now, she worked a stripper in the 80's. Sex for money, like mother like daughter, she prostituted herself at private parties, too. Sexually servicing lots of horny men at private parties is where the real money is.

"Whore!"

All in the family, my great grandmother, Rose, is a whore, too. Long retired, she worked as a stripper in the 60's. Again, like mother like daughter, and like granddaughter, a family tradition, anything sexual to make a buck, she prostituted herself at private parties, too.

Paying in advance before services were rendered, what they didn't earn dancing around a pole to music while slowly stripping off their clothes, they earned giving hand jobs, blowjobs, and fucking men for an agreed upon price. My mother, grandmother, and great grandmother were all are talented cocksuckers and still are. I should know. From the time that I turned 18-years-old, I had sex with them all and am still having sex with three generations of my blood related, female relatives.

Think about it. How many young men are lucky enough to not only see their mothers naked but also to see their grandmothers and great grandmothers naked, too? How many young men are lucky enough to not only have incestuous sex with their mothers but also to have forbidden sex with their grandmothers and their great grandmothers, too? I'm the luckiest man in the world.

My mother, grandmother, and great grandmother continue to give me the best sex that I've ever had. They give me better sex then I'd ever receive from any woman my age. With them all talented cocksuckers, they give me the very best blowjobs. They not only allow me to cum in their mouths but also, they allow me to cum all over their faces and across their naked breasts. Never have I ever received better blowjobs from anyone other than my mother, my grandmother, and my great grandmother.

Again, to quote Paul Newman, "Why go out for hamburger when I have steak at home?"

Certainly, my mother, grandmother, and great grandmother, all tender and juicy, are the filet mignon of whores.

# # #

To help one another financially, as if peas in a pod, sharing their expenses between the three women, Dolly lived with her mother and grandmother. With them all having similar, sexual backgrounds and with them all having had enough of men, they didn't need a man to take care of them, to tell them what to do, and to steal their money. With them all having money saved for their retirements, they could take care of themselves. Done with men, they couldn't count how many lying, cheating, and stealing men they had gone through in their lives.

The only man they enjoyed having around was Hank. With Hank needing their sexual, emotional, and/or loving attention, they gave him all of the attention that he needed. After graduating college, with him a breath of fresh air, tired of having to deal with perverts and degenerates to earn a living, he lived with them, too. So very proud of him, with Dolly, Loretta, and Rose barely finishing high school, he was the first in their family to not only attend college but also to graduate from a higher place of learning.

An understatement, the three women were close, and, perhaps, because of their backgrounds as whores, strippers, and prostitutes, with none of them having any secrets, they were as thick as thieves. Savvy and smart, they knew their way around scams, swindles, and grifters. Having been there and done all of that, no longer trusting anyone, especially men, no one could pull the wool over their eyes. No longer blinded by love and by the charm that men held over them in the past, to say that they were all out for themselves, was an understatement.

Dolly, Loretta, and Rose were like Thelma and Louise on steroids. They'd take care of any man who tried to sexually, emotionally, or physically abuse them. God forbid the man who'd try to swindle them. In the way that Susan Sarandon as Louise shot the man who raped Geena Davis as Thelma, any one of the three women would eagerly put a gun to any man's head and gladly pull the trigger. With no one suspecting them of that kind of deadly, violent behavior, what was left of his remains would be pushing up weeds in their backyard.

Lucky for Hank, Dolly, Loretta, and Rose were unashamed and unembarrassed to walk around him in their sheer and sexy nightgowns without having the modesty to wear a robe. They routinely walked around him in their low-cut bras and sheer and sexy panties, topless, and even naked. Hank not only saw his mother in her bra and panties, topless, and even naked but also, he saw his grandmother, and his great grandmother, in all manner of undress, too. Eager and sexually excited to return the favor of their nudity with his nudity, he walked around them naked, too.

With them only having one bathroom for three women and for him to share, his mother, his grandmother, and his great grandmother routinely dressed and undressed in front of him. As long as he didn't flush the toilet, they allowed him to pee when they were showering or bathing. Thinking that it was funny to shock him, sometimes, they'd even give him a deliberate flashing show by standing up in the tub or opening the shower door while laughing. As if he was the pizza delivery man, they wore towels that always deliberately fell around their naked bodies.

Accustomed to being naked in front of men, morals as well as modesty were non-existent in their home. Suffice to write, with them all looking ten-years younger and acting more like teenagers, Hank had sex with not only his mother but also, he had sex with his grandmother and with his great grandmother, too. Keeping them younger with his compliments and his sexual attention, with him the only man in the house, a job that he looked forward to doing well, he regularly, sexually serviced all three women. As if they were his own private harem, they sexually serviced him, too.

With all three women so very sexually different in bed, he never tired or was bored of having sex with his mother, his grandmother, and/or with his great grandmother. After a while, so very commonplace and paying them no nevermind, seeing his mother's, grandmother's, and great grandmother's naked breasts, naked asses, and naked pussies so very many times was like seeing naked women at a nude beach. Especially on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's, one can only imagine what the holidays must have been like at their house.

# # #

"Happy New Year, Hank," said Dolly kissing and hugging her son.

A breast man who was sexually attracted to women with big tits, he felt and fondled his mother's huge breasts and fingered her nipples through her clothes. Suffice to write that Hank loved his mother's big, double D, cup breasts. Unable to keep his hands off of them, he loved touching them, feeling them, fondling them, groping them, and sucking them. Whether through her clothes or if she was topless, making her feel special, Dolly loved the sexual attention that her son paid her and her big breasts, too.

"Happy New Year, Hank," said Loretta kissing and hugging her grandson.

In the way that he felt his mother's big breasts, he felt his grandmother's big breasts too. Not done groping his grandmother, he reached around her to feel her firm and round ass. Great exercise and a good way to stay in shape, his mother, grandmother, and even great grandmother had great asses and toned stomachs from climbing the pole for years.

"Oh, Hank, you naughty boy. You're always as horny as I am," said his grandmother with a dirty laugh.

With them still having a pole in the bedroom, as if they were still working as strippers, they still climbed the pole for exercise and to stay toned. Whether feeling her ass through her clothes or groping her naked ass, when he wasn't feeling, fondling, and groping their tits, he was always feeling and squeezing his mother's, grandmother's, and great grandmother's asses. He never tired of feeling their nearly naked and/or naked bodies.

"Happy New Year, Hank," said Rose.

Not to be denied her great grandson's sexual attention, never shy or embarrassed, she parted his lips with her tongue and stuck her tongue in her great grandson's mouth while fondling his erect prick through his pants.

"Happy New Year, Granny Rose," said Hank.

In the way that he felt and fondled his mother's and his grandmother's tits, he felt his great grandmother's tits, too. They all had such big and firm breasts with huge nipples. With him being such a breast man, especially a big breasts man, Hank loved his great grandmother's breasts, as much as he loved his grandmother's and mother's breasts.

'Tits, tits, and more tits, I love tits, especially big tits,' he thought every time he touched, felt, fondled, and groped his mother, grandmother, and great grandmother's breasts.

Whether feeling their naked breasts or feeling their breasts through their clothes, it didn't matter to him. He just loved having his wicked, sexual way with their tits. With them always welcoming his touches, feels, and gropes, they seemingly loved him fondling their breasts as much as he loved feeling their tits.

Always horny and sexually aroused, Rose loved her great grandson. One of her favorite things to do, she loved having sex with him. She'd have sex with him anytime and anywhere. Her specialty was removing her teeth to give her great grandson gum jobs. A win/win for both, she loved sucking his cock without her dentures as much as he loved receiving gum jobs from his great grandmother.

"Suck my cock, Granny Rose. Blow me. I need to cum in your mouth," said Hank gently moving her to her knees and putting a gentle hand behind his great grandmother's, gray-haired head.

With her nearly 80-years-old, in the way that Jane Fonda still was, but without all of that plastic surgery, Granny Rose was still sexy and shapely. Fun to be around, he was never bored having sex with his great grandmother in the way that he was always sexually excited to have sex with his grandmother and mother. All three women, his mother, his grandmother, and his great grandmother were all so very sexual. They were what all women should be. Unlike other women their age, they'd never be caught dead in public without their face on and hair done while wearing a flannel nightgown.

"I love sucking your big, hard prick," said Granny Rose. "I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth. I can't wait to swallow your cum. I can't wait for you to give me a cum bath and cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts, she said removing the straps from her sexy nightgown to allow it to fall to her waist. "Feel my tits, Hank. Finger my nipples. Pull, turn, and twist them. I love having my nipples fingered while I suck your prick," she said.

He felt her tits and fingered her erect nipples while he humped her mouth as she stroked him harder and faster. He fucked her face while she sucked him deeper. Then, when he ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth, she swallowed all that he gave her before licking his cock clean. She smiled as if proud that she could get him to cum in her elderly mouth by stroking and sucking his cock. He smiled, helped her to stand, and gave her a long, wet kiss for a blowjob well done.

# # #

For someone who loved big, breasted women and who enjoyed having incestuous sex with his mother and forbidden sex with his grandmother and great grandmother, Hank had it made. He couldn't have imagined a better sexual scenario than this. As if he had dreamt it and sexually fantasized it, his life couldn't get any better than this. He had sex night and day with a different woman. With none of them ever turning him done, he had sex whenever he wanted it.

Seriously, how many mothers, grandmothers, and/or great grandmothers would allow their sons, grandsons, and/or great grandsons to deliberately or unintentionally see them naked? Tell me the truth and be honest, have you ever seen your mother, your grandmother, and/or your great grandmother naked? If you have seen them naked, how did you see them naked? Where they embarrassed, ashamed, or did they deliberately expose their naked bodies to you?

"Don't come in here, Hank, I'm naked," he imagined his mother, grandmother, and/or great grandmother saying.

Only, they'd never say that to him. Not the typical shy, embarrassed, obesely out of shape, and modest women, they loved parading around him while wearing their sheer, short, sexy, and low-cut nightgowns. They loved him seeing them in their low-cut bras and sexy panties, topless, and/or naked. They loved flashing him their naked tits, naked asses, and naked pussies. They loved showing him their naked bodies as much as he loved seeing their naked bodies.

Think about it. How many mothers, grandmothers, and/or great grandmothers would allow their sons, grandsons, and/or great grandsons to have their wicked, sexual way with their naked tits? Tell me and be honest. Wouldn't you like to touch, feel, fondle, grope, and suck your mother's, your grandmother's, and/or your great grandmother's naked tits while pulling, turning, and twisting their erect nipples? No doubt, you'd love to have sex with your mother, grandmother, and/or great grandmother, especially if you had sexy and shapely mothers, grandmothers, and great grandmothers in the way that Hank did?

Tell me. I'd like to know. We all would like to know. Have you ever seen and/or felt your mother's, grandmother's, and/or great grandmother's naked breasts?

With breasts such a personal and private thing to show their sons, grandsons, and/or great grandsons, most men have never seen their mother's, grandmother's, and/or great grandmother's naked breasts. If you haven't seen and/or felt their naked tits, wouldn't you like to see and/or feel their naked breasts? If you have seen and/or felt your mother's, grandmother's, and/or great grandmother's naked breasts, tell us how that happened. Was it unintentionally or did they deliberately flash you?

# # #

"Oh, my God, Hank. What's wrong with you? How dare you? I'm so embarrassed."

With him standing behind them, he felt and groped their breasts while fingering their nipples through their clothes. Then, moving to the front of them, surprising them and shocking them, he pulled up their tops and yanked up their brassieres. He felt, fondled, and sucked their naked breasts.

"I can't believe you touched my naked breasts, fondled my naked breasts, and sucked my naked breasts," he imagined his mother, grandmother, and/or great grandmother saying.

Only, his mother, grandmother, and/or great grandmother would never say anything like that. They loved flashing him their naked tits. They loved it when he touched their naked tits, felt their naked tits, fondled their naked tits, and sucked their naked tits while fingering their erect nipples.

"I love your big tits, Mom," said Hank feeling his mother's double D cup, natural breasts.

He felt his mother's naked tits and fingered her erect nipples while she stroked and sucked his erect prick.

"I love your big tits, Grandma," said Hank feeling Loretta's double D cup, natural breasts.

He felt his grandmother's naked tits and fingered her erect nipples while she stroked and sucked his erect prick.

"I love your big tits, Granny Rose," said Hank feeling Rose's D cup, natural breasts.

He felt his great grandmother's naked tits and fingered her erect nipples while she stroked and sucked his erect prick.

How many mothers, grandmothers, and/or great grandmothers would have sex with their sons, grandsons, and/or great grandsons? Even if you were stranded on a deserted island or trapped in a cabin after an avalanche, how many mothers, grandmothers, and/or great grandmothers would make love to their sons, grandsons, and/or great grandsons? Think about sliding your erect prick in their warm wet pussies, how many mothers, grandmothers, and great grandmothers would fuck their sons, grandsons, and/or great grandsons?

While horny and masturbating yourself, do you ever think of making love to your mother? Do you ever think of fucking her? What about your grandmother? Would you make love to her and/or fuck her? What about your great grandmother? If you were horny enough and she was hot enough would you make love to her and/or fuck her, too?

Close your eyes. Now, imagine your mother, grandmother, and/or great grandmother naked. Imagine fucking your mother. Imagine fucking your grandmother. Imagine fucking your great grandmother. Imagine them all stroking and sucking your cock. Imagine cumming in all of their mouths. Imagined them swallowing your cum. Imagine exploding a second load of cum all over their faces, in their hair, and across their naked breasts. Well, Hank didn't have to imagine any of that because he did all of that. He fucked them all and they all blew him.

# # #

'Hank! What are you doing? I'm sleeping,' he imagined his mother saying. 'You woke me out of a sound sleep. Get off of my bed. What's wrong with you? How dare you? Get out of my bedroom.'

Then, when he reached to pull down her covers, he imagined her screaming her protest.

'Oh, my God. Don't remove the covers. Don't you dare lift my nightgown. I'm not wearing panties,' he imagined Dolly saying.

Disobeying his mother, Hank removed the covers from her bed. As if he had never seen her naked ass and pussy before, he was seeing her naked ass and pussy now.

'I can't believe you just saw my naked ass and my naked pussy. I'm so embarrassed,' he imagined his mother saying.

Not done with exposing his mother's naked body to his horny eyes, he stripped himself naked and mounted his mother.

'No! Don't! Get off of me. Hank. No. Don't. You mustn't stick your prick in me. You mustn't have sex with your mother...your grandmother...your great grandmother.'

# # #

Only, Hank didn't have to imagine forcing himself on his mother, his grandmother, and/or on his great grandmother. None of the women in his family would ever say no to him. They all wanted him to continue to make love to them. They all wanted him to continue to fuck them. They all wanted him to continue to give them sexual orgasms with his fingers, his mouth, and his cock. They all wanted him to not only cum in their mouths, all over their faces, but also in their pussies, too.

"Fuck me, Hank. Hump me harder. Hump me faster. Make me cum," said his mother, his grandmother, and his great grandmother.

How many mothers, grandmothers, and great grandmothers would stroke their son's, grandson's, and/or great grandson's cocks while blowing them? How many mothers, grandmothers, and/or great grandmothers would allow their sons, grandsons, and/or great grandsons to cum in their mouths. How many mothers, grandmothers, and/or great grandmothers would allow their sons, grandsons, and/or great grandsons to give them cum baths?