Who's Being Pursued? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a while we just looked at each other, I fingered myself and he slowly stroked himself. We were both mesmerized by the excitement and tension between us. After a while I pulled my fingers out of my sopping cunt and put them in my mouth without breaking eye contact. He stroked a little quicker. After sucking my fingers clean I stood up and walked back to my sliding door. Once there, with my back to him, I slid my robe off my shoulders but held it at my waist and looked back at him. He was still there, mesmerized. I turned around and showed him my tits. I bounced slightly showing him how firm they are and he stroked more quickly and rested his left hand against the window. I turned my back to him, dropped my robe, and bounced my ass, showing him how firm it is. I gave it a good smack.

I dragged my chair over to the door, faced it towards him, and sat down then put one leg over each chair arm. My legs were spread and he had a perfect view. He stopped stroking, just standing there agape, holding his cock. I ran my hands up my body, over my tits, behind my head and tossed my hair. I made a motion with my left hand like I was stroking a cock and he began stroking again. I matched his speed, stroking my phantom cock along with him. With my right hand I began fingering myself, matching the speed of my left hand. I gradually increased my speed and he matched it. Soon I was cumming. I twitched and quivered in my chair as I fingered my pussy and stroked my phantom cock. We never broke eye contact.

As I spasmed one last time in my chair I saw him shoot two ropes of cum against the window as his knees sagged. He milked more cum out as I sucked my fingers again then collapsed to his knees as he finished his orgasm. I smiled at him, turned my back and bent at the waist to get my robe then went into my apartment and closed the curtains.

I ran to my bedroom and flopped on the bed, retrieved a vibrator from the nightstand and plunged it into my cunt. In no time I was in the throes of another orgasm. I pinched a nipple and screamed out my pleasure. Holy fuck, what I'd done with that young man was hot!

It was still early so I decided to go grocery shopping, hoping Michael would stay for dinner at least and preferably stay the night. I showered, taking care of my shaving duties in the process. I considered shaving my pussy, I had thought about doing it before but never had. I decided that I didn't know enough about how to do it but I committed that by the time I saw Grant again I would be smooth. I turned off the shower and dried myself then applied a lightly scented skin lotion all over. I put on a pair of grey running shorts, a pink top that draped across my breasts just right, and white sneakers. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on a pair of big dark sunglasses. I didn't put on makeup, I figured I'd spend a lot of time face down on the sheets this afternoon so why bother, besides, I still look great without it.

I grabbed my little utility cart from the closet and headed the few blocks to the grocery. Once there I noticed that it wasn't very busy. I quickly selected a pork tenderloin, fresh peas, and two baking potatoes, I planned to make one of my favorite pork dishes tonight. I also picked up fresh buttermilk biscuits from the bakery and some breakfast sausage, if Michael spends the night he's getting his favorite breakfast.

In the store I noticed a man turn to look at me as I passed him, I glanced back and caught him admiring my ass. I stopped, pretending to look at something on the shelf, as he stood about 20 feet away devouring me with his eyes. Wearing these big sunglasses concealed a lot of my face and that seems to intrigue many men. They stare, trying to figure out how old I am. He followed me around the store, trying not to be obvious. At the checkout he was next in line behind me. I stood there bouncing slightly as if I was impatient, I'm sure his eyes never left my ass and I hope he had an erection.

He had quite a few items in his cart so I was gone by the time he emerged from the store. I found myself getting a little moist between the legs from the attention and the walk home seemed to take forever even though I was hurrying. Once I made it to the elevator in my building I rubbed my clit through the shorts and before I reached my floor I had cum, fantasizing about the man in the grocery bending me over in the produce aisle.

Arriving home I put the groceries away and realized it was after 11, Michael would be arriving in less that two hours and I still needed to prepare! I put fresh sheets on the bed and gave them a light mist of perfume then picked up around the apartment and started the dishwasher. I put two bottles of wine in to chill, one for sipping this afternoon with Michael and one to enjoy with dinner. With the apartment prepared I went to work on myself.

In the bathroom I undressed and put warm water in my enema bottle. I laid on the fluffy rug in front of the vanity then lubed the enema probe and gently inserted it. Loosening the clamp on the hose I let the water flow into my colon. I enjoyed the feeling of warmth filling me inside and I let out a deep sigh. Once that full feeling arrived I stopped the flow and lay there for a bit before sitting on the toilet and eliminating the contents of my colon. I repeated the process again to be sure I was clean. Once done I stepped into the shower and soaped up between my cheeks so I was clean inside and out. Stepping out I dried off then slipped a silicone lubricant bead in both my cunt and my ass so I was sure to be ready for Michael to plunder me. I put on my robe and curled my hair into long waves then put it up into a messy bun with a black hair clip which would allow my hair to fall when removed.

I was getting hungry so I reheated some leftovers for lunch, I need sustenance to perform at my sexual peak! Finished with lunch I brushed my teeth then went to my closet to decide what to wear. I chose a short black leather skirt, a white blouse and a bolero jacket that matched the skirt. Underneath I wore black lace panties and fishnet stockings. I didn't wear a bra. I put just the faintest hint of perfume in my jugular notch, behind my knees, and just below my navel. I also applied a bit of makeup to my eyebrows and lashes, and red lipstick on my lips, because what man doesn't fantasize about a pair of bright red lips wrapped around his manhood. When he rang me bell I slid into a pair of bright red pumps and greeted him with a smile. His eyes got big.

"Sweet Molly Malone, you look good enough to eat!" He wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips tenderly to mine. Our tongues tickled each other.

"That's good because I expect you to eat this tart before you soil her."

"Mmm, I definitely plan to put my tongue to good use today. You are clean enough to eat aren't you?" He kissed my lips again and then nuzzled my neck. "You smell amazing," he said as he breathed deeply then licked my neck, "and you taste delicious."

"Squeaky clean inside and out, now let's get out of the doorway before I pounce on you," I told him and I turned to walk to the kitchen. I heard a soft 'wow' behind me and I smiled. "Would you like some wine before you undress me?"

He chuckled. "I don't need to be under the influence of alcohol to want to have my way with you."

"Oh that's obvious but I thought I'd sip some while you eat me, that seems so decadent, and being a hostess that wants nothing more than to please her guests I thought it would be rude not to offer you a glass." I poured myself a glass then looked at him with a raised eyebrow as I held the bottle neck over the second glass. He nodded and I poured.

He picked up the glass and raised it to toast, "A toast! Here's to the pleasure I'm about to extract, once again, from this beautiful woman's body, I am not worthy."

I giggled, "You and your pleasure toasts, that's the second one. And you're right, you are not worthy... yet. You need to earn your way into my ass tonight by pleasing my pussy first."

"Can't help myself, sexual pleasure is the best pleasure. Besides, I've had better sex with you than I've had in a long time." He took another sip of wine. "So are we alone?"

"Yes silly, do you see anyone else? Why do you ask?"

"Well you mentioned taking care of your guests, plural, so I thought maybe you invited someone to join us."

"I was using the term in the generic sense. Are you suggesting we have a threesome you naughty man? What kind of woman do you think I am?" I said with a smile.

He stepped close to me, his face inches from mine. "I think you're the kind of woman who's had many sexual experiences and it would not surprise me to learn you've had more than one partner in your bed at a time, perhaps many more."

I gave him a peck on the lips. "There is so much about me you don't know, stick around long enough and you might learn... or experience... a few things." Could this man read my mind? If he's open to a threesome then all I need is Grant to agree.

"So, are you going to stand here and fantasize about sharing me with someone else, who isn't here, or are you going to have me all to yourself right now?"

"Oh I'll take you right now. I came here for your ass and I'm not leaving until I earn my way into it, whatever it takes, and my cum is dripping from between your gorgeous cheeks."

"That sounds like a plan I can support, come join me in the living room." He followed me, I heard a soft 'Mmmm' and I knew his eyes were on my ass again. I sat my wine down and motioned him to a chair. "Sit there while I undress for you." He sat and I moved to the middle of the room with my back to him and spoke to my Echo, "Alexa, play seduction playlist." She began with 'No Diggity' by Blackstreet and I started to move. I love moving to music. Michael was going to learn I was more than just an Irish dancer. You see, I attend erotic dance classes for exercise. It helps keep me lumber, trim, and desirable.

I began by just dancing, bumping and grinding along with the song. I spent a lot of time during this song with my ass towards him shaking it, letting my skirt ride up. About the middle of the song I slowly removed my jacket and ran by hands up my body. He was sipping his wine and his hand was rubbing his cock. As 2Pac's 'How Do U Want It' began I stepped between his legs and asked him to help with the zipper on my skirt. As 2Pac sang 'Love the way you activate your hips and push your ass out' that's exactly what I did. By the time he sang ' Your body is bangin', baby, I love it when you flaunt it' my skirt was off and I danced in my white shirt, panties, stocking and heels. By the end of the song my shirt and panties were off and I was fondling my tits, swaying in nothing but stockings and heels.

As 'I Wanna Sex You Up' by Color Me Badd began I told Alexa to pause. "It's time you got undressed," I told him and I reached for his hand. He rose from the chair and I began to undress him as I told Alexa to resume. I pulled his polo shirt off over his head and, starting at his neck, I kissed my way down his body as I unfastened his pants. He kicked off his shoes and let his pants drop. His cock was barely restrained by his briefs and there was a large wet spot where he'd been leaking. I pulled them down and he stepped out.

As the song ended I told Alexa to repeat it. "This sounds like a good pussy eating song," I told him. I sat in the chair and spread my legs. He knelt between them and began putting his tongue to work as I sipped my wine and put a hand on his head.

He licked the outside of my lips then thrust his tongue as deep into me as he could before dragging it up my slit and finishing by flicking my clit. He alternated those motions with putting his nose on my clit and dipping his tongue in me. After several minutes Alexa began playing 'Freak Like Me' by Adina Howard and he slid a finger into me. Between his oral ministrations and his finger he edged me for several minutes. By the time the song ended I was moaning in pleasure and quivering on two of his fingers as waves of orgasms crashed over me like waves on a beach. Fortunately I had set my wine glass down by now. I had to tell Alexa twice to pause the music, the first time I tried it came out like a croak and she didn't understand me. As I sat there recovering he kissed my inner thighs and I sipped some wine. If cunnilingus were a language then Michael would be fluent in it.

Recovered from the tongue lashing he gave me I told him to trade me places. "I've not been sucking your cock nearly enough," I added, licking my lips.

"You don't have to tell me twice," he said with a huge grin on his face. He dropped his underwear which, for some reason he had left on after I removed his pants, and sat on the sofa with his legs spread. I told Alexa to resume and knelt between them.

As I licked my way up his cock from the base the music started, 'Wild Thing' by Tone Loc. How appropriate, I thought and I sucked the head into my mouth. I truly had not been paying enough oral attention to Michael's cock. That first night I had sucked him and tried to take the full length in my mouth but I gagged, then the night he tied me up I barely touched him. Same for the night we fulfilled his fantasy, that was truly a wham-bam-thank you ma'am fucking. It was time to see if I could take more of him and also if he could take more of me. I'm a skilled cocksucker if I do say so myself.

I wasted no time, I licked from base to head on all sides, circling the head each time. He was wet with pre-cum and tasted delicious. I ran my tongue around the head and I sucked on it. Soon it was engorged and purple. I figured if I couldn't swallow him then I'd make him feel like it so I wrapped my hand around the shaft and moved it in sync with my lips. Soon it was covered in drool and he was moaning. It wasn't long until he was begging me to stop.

"Please G," he begged, "as much as I'd enjoy feeding you a load I want your ass tonight." So I backed off him and stood.

"One of these days you're going to cum in my mouth, but you need to please my pussy before I give you my ass." WAP by CardiB started playing as I straddled him. I rubbed my wet pussy on him and it wasn't long until he was covered in grool. I took him in my hand and placed the head between my lips then slid down his shaft. "Make me cum, then you can plunder my ass," I told him. I reached behind my head and removed the clip, shook my hair to free it then leaned over and kissed him. My hair hung in waves and formed a shroud around our heads. I moaned into his mouth and our tongues fought for position. "Fuck me Michael, make me spasm on your glorious cock," I whispered.

He groaned and grabbed my hips, working his cock inside me as our breathing increased. Our noses were just inches apart and we stared into each other's eyes. He moved one hand down between us and put two fingers on my clit.

"Oh yes, that's it, make be cum," I groaned.

He knew that a finger on my clit would get me there soon and he skillfully worked my nub. In no time I quivered on his cock. I arched my back then put a nipple to his lips and he did exactly what I needed, he bit it and I howled as I spasmed on him. Now he had earned the privilege of fucking my ass tonight. CardiB was finishing her song, singing about needing a bucket and a mop, as I slid my WAP off him and rolled off his hips to sit next to him on the sofa. I let the song finish then paused the playlist.

"I don't know about you but I need some water," I said breathlessly. I rose off the sofa and did a little dance as I went to the kitchen to get us some cold water.

"Get your sweet ass back here soon so I can give it a proper fucking," he growled.

"This is MY sweet ass," I answered, "and I'll decide when you fuck it." As I disappeared into the kitchen I gripped the wall, kicked one foot up and threw my head back. I returned with two glasses of water and we sipped them as we sat on the sofa and talked. After about half a glass I told him, "It's time." He got a big grin on his face.

"How do you want this? Do you want to ride me like a cowgirl, or should I bend you over and take you for a drive?"

"Mmm, I think a leisurely Sunday drive is in order," I said with a grin, "a long, slow, smooth, drive." I rose up then knelt on the seat of the nearby chair and leaned forward. My ass was at the perfect height for him to stand behind me and enter. He grabbed the lubricant off the end table and joined me.

Kneeling behind me he put his nose on my asshole and his tongue in my pussy. "I'll give you all day to stop that," I said softly.

"I wanted one more taste of you before I do this," he said as he flicked his tongue on my perineum, what a lot of people call 'taint', that space between pussy and asshole. He worked his way to my asshole as he spread my cheeks.

I relaxed into the back of the chair and moaned, "Yes Michael, take my ass, make it yours, fill it with your cum." Apparently 'make it yours' to him meant to leave his mark and he sucked some of my cheek near my asshole then bit it.

"Geez Michael!" I squealed, "that fucking HURT!" His prior love bites had not been nearly as painful.

"I suspected it would but, for at least a few days, there's no denying this ass is mine." He kissed the spot where he'd hurt me. "I'm very sorry, I got carried away, it won't happen again." In all honesty while it did hurt, it titillated as well. It took me back to my last husband and his bondage play, there was often pain involved and I allowed it, even enjoyed it, back then. That's not what I want to go back to and I reminded him of the night he tied me up.

"Just be considerate of where you do that or maybe I'll tie you up and give you a bite on your nut sack."

"No thank you, I'll behave."

"Good boy, now back to my ass."

He spread my cheeks and I felt his hot breath on my puckered hole, then his tongue probed me. "Aaaaaaahh, mmmmm, yeeesss," I moaned as he ate me. It had been quite a while since I'd had a man work on me back there with his tongue and I was thoroughly enjoying it. Since I was so clean he was not holding back. After a bit I felt first one, then two, fingers in my cunt.

"Unnggghhh," I grunted as he slid the second in. The overall feeling was exquisite, two fingers in my cunt and his tongue skillfully working in my asshole just an inch away. "Oh fuuuuccckkk baby, I'm going to cuuuummmm," I moaned. He two-fingered me like before, 'one in the pink and one in the stink' as some people euphemistically referred to it. Whatever you call it I fell over the edge into orgasm and my body gripped both of his fingers as I shivered.

He stood up behind me and I heard him open the bottle of lube. I looked over my shoulder and saw him slathering it all over his shaft and around the head. Finished with his cock he told me to spread my cheeks. I reached back with both hands and opened my firm ass up for him. He drizzled a long thin train of the lube into my crack. I felt it as it dripped slowly from my tailbone down toward my puckered hole. He reached out one finger and rubbed the lube around. Each time his fingertip passed over my exit he pressed a little harder and I shuddered each time.

I had neglected to restart the music so I unpaused it. 'Closer' by Nine Inch Nails began as he finished with the lube and I felt his cock knocking at my back door. As he slowly pushed it against my exit he drizzled more lube from the bottle into the point where we were to be joined. I pressed back, gently at first, then harder, until the rim of his cock-head cleared my sphincter. I let out a shriek of pain, or was it pleasure, as his cock head fully entered me, it was huge. Once the head was inside me he began slow, smooth, strokes. First he plunged my depths, prying me open with that fat cock; then he pulled back until just the head was retained by my sphincter. The going was easy as he slid back and forth, his cock like a piston.